Is she wrong?

Is she wrong?

>Since women have got more rights in the West, & voting rights
>Population has higher life expectancies
>Population has higher literacy
>Economic, industrial, & technological golden age that just keeps going on
>Less wars than ever

I for one welcome a society run by females, if things continue on this path.

Other urls found in this thread:

idabby.wordpress.com/2009/02/19/43/
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wTdRXMKh7VI&ved=0ahUKEwjq8aP9rfTXAhXJWSYKHezWDpsQyCkIJzAA&usg=AOvVaw0WHJJgXJsTrOnCnof-M6S_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol no

>Less wars than ever
There were the two largest wars ever immediately after they got the vote lol.

In reality it doesn't even matter if women vote. Once you decide that you're going to make political decisions by the absolutely retarded method of counting uninformed opinions 100 million idiotic men or 200 million idiotic men and women give you basically the same result.

>Since women have got more rights in the West, & voting rights
---------------------------
>Population has higher life expectancies
>Population has higher literacy
>Economic, industrial, & technological golden age that just keeps going on
>Less wars than ever

>Implying these things are causally related

I just want to get laid.
Ok. I really need a GF
>feelz bad man

I didn't know the 19th amendment made correlation causation. Neat!

>burg

>I for one welcome a society run by females

Our current leader is the exception to that

none of those things are because of women rights. men invented everything, they are all the doctors, they are the policy makers and business leaders and blue collar workers. women are literally just fucking useless jobs and made up positions or half assing for same pay while a man carries a heavier work load in same positions. men run society and improve it. women entering these positions are whats ruining it.

None of those things were caused by women.

Speak for yourself, my leader is doing just fine

Now that the men have killed themselves to get to this point where we have a secure space.

Women want to blast in and say its our right to be here and make decisions.

I get that. Now that the men have all been ripped to shreads on battlefields across the globe, to secure the nation, we get to have these assholes tell us move over.

Move over for who? So they can make believe they are important and did something?

And what if we don't? Withhold pussy?

Spare me.

These fucking bitches have no appreciation for the sacrifices of men. Nor do they care.

They just want to be elevated above the men that died to provide the space in which they live.

Fuck 'em.

Woman, in her bitterness, blamed man for the position in which she found herself. This was surely his doing. He had cruelly cheated her out of all that was rightfully hers. The cad! Allowing her emotions to run wild (as usual), woman blamed man for all the world’s ills, attacking male values at every opportunity. Ironically, it was the collapse and disappearance of male values which permitted woman’s rise to begin with. The “domination” which she so fervently attacked had, for all intents and purposes, long since vanished from public life. The positive, aggressive male values behind every step of upward evolution have been superseded by a soft and passive female ethic.

What can be done to subdue the sickly sway of feminine values? How can
we silence the interminable whining of feminism’s sob sisters? In a
nutshell: Woman must be put back in her place. Man’s great error was
to put woman on a pedestal, when she is far more at ease on her knees-
where she belongs. The only way to subdue feminine values is by
subduing the female herself. Woman must be reacquainted with truth and
force. She must be reacquainted with truth through force.

Since woman is above all an emotional creature, appeals to her
“intellect” are worthless. She must be shown in no uncertain terms the
absolute nature of the master/slave relationship endemic to the sexes.
What plainer way to demonstrate this relationship than the simple act
of rape? This primary act reveals beyond a reasonable doubt certain
irrefutable verities: Man is taller, woman is smaller. Man is strong,
woman is weak. Man is master, woman is not.

idabby.wordpress.com/2009/02/19/43/

>lose a third of my seats

Fan Dabi Dozi

There's always been a war for your minds.

>t. Bongistan
Trolling or not, just stop it. It's embarrassing.

I'm throwing a party when this bitch dies on Trump's watch

She dies tomorrow.
Check em

NOW THIS IS KIKE POSTING!

That old kike bitch has zero value and should eat a bullet.
"Where the devil cannot go he sends an old woman."

>I for one welcome a society run by females, if things continue on this path.
Women voting are what got it so fucked up to begin with.

Losing a third from what, 99%? Still leaves her in a good place. Still leaves her with a majority unlike Theresa May. Still leaves her with more of a share of her national vote than most Western elected leaders, including Drumpf.

She's actually kind of pretty

male technology was responsible for all of that.

all the major feminist leaders were jewish women

when she says women she means (((women)))

Correlation is not causation.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc, the post.

Reported for not following the sticky. Go be a trisomy 21 victim somewhere else, we have enough as it is.

Totally agree. Same with women in games shit. Men made gaming what it is, and then feminist twats want an equal place at the table and tell us what we can and can't have.

No thx.

oldishfag here. I think it's just like men, some are going to agree with you and some aren't. I think women as a whole are manipulated far easier by emotional manipulation, but there are some based women out there and taking away their rights based off another group isn't fair. So yeah, I think women deserve a say however I just wish most of the shit I read coming from groups that are proponents of their rights were a little more rational. I hate seeing a headline like that Swedish group who said the Afghani refugee wasn't responsible for rape "because he didn't know any better."

No but it isnt because of woman or man exclusively.

Reminder that feminism is just Jewish culture, where the women are hyperaggressive shrill harpies and the men are weak groveling passive-aggressive weasels.

false equivalencies.

In the sense that women should be involved in decisions that affect them, absolutely. This is true for all peoples; being ruled by a government that does not include or represent you is much akin to large scale slavery.

t b h women don't deserve any rights

>WWI was in 1920

>have every man in power step down
>Install women
Either:

a) they run it better and men are free
b) they run it to the ground and we can bring it up every time after
c) everything runs exactly the same proving humans in power are natural fuckups

Seems like males with every way it goes I say let them and sit back to watch the show

>Still leaves her in a good place
Weakens her position, and demonstrates that her call for a 2nd referendum on Independence was met with resistance at the ballot box

Even some of her colleagues have asked her to shelve the idea due to the 2017 results

correlation is not causation

>correlation equals causation

correlation does not always equal causation

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wTdRXMKh7VI&ved=0ahUKEwjq8aP9rfTXAhXJWSYKHezWDpsQyCkIJzAA&usg=AOvVaw0WHJJgXJsTrOnCnof-M6S_

Women had nothing to do with any of that. Correlation doesn't equal causation.

why so many gay ass posts by brits these days?

Women had nothing to do with any of that. Correlation doesn't equal causation. Sage