Does smoothie know she is in One Piece?
No one will die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBh5uF88mg0
youtube.com/watch?v=-3S3eK0B_LU
youtube.com/watch?v=nEZhswsFISM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REASON OF THE HIATUS!!

Ch.853 will be hype ladies & gentlemen!!

Because of PIC RELATED

If you watch that color spread closely, there's a clock on this color spread.
On that clock, Chopper holds the number 8 next to Sanji.
Robin has faded the number 5 while Brook is pointing the regular 3 o'clock (San-jikan) in the direction of Nami.
Sanji-kun = Called by Nami the most!

If you remember Clockwork Island, then you know that already , Sanji
& Nami were in a wedding outfit. I know, movies aren't canon, but
this one has inspired Oda-san to make them as a "couple"!
And in Ch.845 the same numbers can be found on that clock, signed by black!

>no chapter for 65 weeks

New thread

There's no chapter for 76 weeks?!

No chapter for 65 weeks is a walk in the park if you're a jaded HxH fan.

>No chapter for 65 weeks is a walk in the park if you're a jaded HxH fan.

>no chapter until this specific day in the new reset universe after the heat death of this universe

Have a nice day, user!

Speaking of which have there been any updates? Last I knew the boat just took off and spoopy ghosts were everywhere

This is nice but let's make it a jinbe thread please

Nothing

Such a cute child

>Berserk introduced a boat and went on a long hiatus
>Just when it looked like HxH was finally coming off of long hiatuses they get on a boat

Fucking boats. Is this a curse?

>Luffy curls into a perfect sphere
>Activated armament haki effectively becoming a super hard rubber ball
>Sanji kicks the Luffy-Ball as hard as he possibly can

Could anything stand up to this? Sanji could even add some fire for a flaming soccer shoot.

>One Piece is constantly on boats
Should we be worried

>Franky builds a special cannon for the Franky Shogun that shoots Luffyballs
Fund it.

Wtf I thought of the exact same thing a while ago

This is actually One Piece's fault for stealing all the boat mojo

>double hiatus
PANIC

He could also stick out his arm and let someone like Zoro swing him around, Gomu Gomu Wrecking Ball. Truly the Rubber fruit is one of limitless potential.

>no chapter next week
WHAAAAAAAAAT

at least he's actually giving us good chapters now, i guess

Brook plays the long con.

>tfw there will be no chapter until the next chapter is released

YEAR
OF
BROOK

He could also eat one of Usopp's Pop Green's, like a vine pop green, and Usopp could shoot him and the pop green activates inside Luffy and the vines grapple everyone and Luffy bounces between enemies in the vine net.

Luffy bouncing around like Bellamy is coming as soon as he awakens his fruit. I also imagine that he'll be able to smash people into a rubber wall and bounce them back to chain his attacks together more effectively.

>no chapter until we all go get our taxes done

>takes most of december off
>finally comes back and does a chapter
>break next week

>Jinbe doesn't have a tragic past!
Death of his Captain+Queen due to stupid racism
>Jinbe doesn't have a dream!
To see the strife between Human and Fishmen ended/Fishmen allowed to live on the surface as they please
>Jinbe doesn't have a skill!
Oda has been hyping up Fishman grip strength for awhile now, he's gonna be a god-tier helmsmen who has fish telling him all about the current.

Jinbe Nakama. Get over it.

>Donald Trump will be inaugurated by the time the next chapter is released

>who has fish telling him all about the current.

Soooo replacing Nami's job then?

>Gomu gomu gives Luffy the ability to stretch himself.
>Awakened Gomu Gomu gives him the ability to stretch anything, even time itself.
>Roger is a time-travelling Luffy.

FUCK. Oda is a genius.

That's why he was so excited when he met Rayleigh. Also Usopp is Blackbeard.

Idiot. He turns time/space into rubber and then bounces himself backwards.
>GEAR...R!

He'll join the crew and die 3 minutes later

>Gear R
Hahahah... oh shit. Just like car gears, eh?

This also means he will have a Gear 5 and 6.

It's obvious that Luffy is going to agree to 1,000 years to get out of this mess and RESOLVE his way through it.
But what will save him from slowly dying afterwards?

>Jinbe transfers his remaining years in a scene which mirrors the blood transfusion at the end of FI
>Law sacrifices himself to use his fruits ultimate operation on Luffy
>Chopper revives the 'Miracle Cure' of Wano which saved Hiruluks life so many years ago

>Ceaser could kill anyone without a gas mask just using cyanide.
>But instead he decides to fight with butane torchs.

Makes you think...

> It's obvious that Luffy is going to agree to 1,000 years

It will instantly kill Luffy.

oda doesnt chose his breaks, they are imposed

>Shonen protagonist
>Dying from a 100% fatal ability

Bonneyfag was a communist. All he does is taxes.

Are you retarded? Luffy is not going to survive being taken all of his life span.

>no Brook vs Big Mom this chapter
>have to wait two weeks for the next one
REEEE

>another day left for the tea party

Jesus Christ this is taking forever. It was just three days in July and now we are at one day, almost six months later. Fucking hell, Oda. Are we getting to this marriage before March?

Luffy is immune to poison, remember?

>The fight has been off-screen so far
>It will end off-screen too
Odaaaa.

Enjoy the arc and stop being so picky. The time in universe doesn't matter, it's the contents.

Not immune, just high resistance.

So Momji is figuratively Sora from that comic strip? She wasn't some hero who actively fought Germa, but "fought" against Judges' creations and took the drug to try and "combat" them being born evil. Someone must of got wind of the story and just changed it up a little.

You are right, indeed. Totally immune.

>believing this

I know the handcuff shit was kind of an ass pull but now I'm pretty hype.
Straw hats can go all out and not really have any repercussions outside of fighting the behemoth that is big mom

Is night already.
You are the type that people call Oda cocksucker

what would oda and shueisha gain from lying everyone about his breaks?

>Hack...

who did he mean by this?

To not seem lazy. Oda takes break because he wants to.
Oda is at least 5 chapters ahead. There's no reason for a break.
Also even if the break bullshit was true Oda would still work so the "forced" break are useless and that's why it is a lie.

>go all out

They're missing the majority of their crew. Luffy doesn't want to fight BM without his whole team, it's his way of acknowledging her as on level with Shanks.

>[800 years ago]
>[This is the story... of a certain man and the times he lived in]
>"OI, IT'S TIME TO GET UP... JOY BOY."

How hype will you be when this flashback FINALLY starts?

about 10%

Where's Jinbe and pudding? They were supposed to join!

It's now or never Jimbei started a revolution they can't just run away or BM will destroy FI.

Will we ever see a competent bounty hunter in this story or are they all condemned to meme status?

>people unironacally saying "I hope x character doesn't die this arc
>dying in one piece

>Tfw you see Zolofag reaction if Luffy take down a yonkou without him

Jinbei will join.
Pudding got BTFO. She is not a contender anymore

Blackbeard was a pretty good bounty hunter. He took out Ace.

There's still a few things swirling around here. A third faction that Capone/Pudding are likely part of, the explosion-rigged treasure chest, Sanji being the type of guy who couldn't just let his family be slaughtered in cold blood.

I just don't see Luffy taking down BM here and then moving on to Kaido. That's the sort of rushed pacing you'd expect from a Manga about to be cancelled. Perhaps the BM pirate organization might instead collapse with BM dying an inglorious death to assassination/poison? Too bad BB was confirmed busy with the Revolutionaries otherwise he might have plotted an underhanded method to take out his rival Yonko and steal her soul fruit.

Reminder that this is Monet's theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=kBh5uF88mg0

he was a wanted pirate who incidentally defeated ace and brought him back as bargaining chip.

Bounty hunter would be what Zoro was doing before, except 100 times stronger now.

He wasn't wanted though. He had a bounty of zero.

With all the "Jimbei will join" talks lately, it got me thinking, since BB's main crew mirror Luffy's, what would be Jimbei's antagonist?

Holy shit you guys are spoiled brats. This is nothing compared to the "breaks" that Togashi and Miura take.

i mean, zoro is pretty competent.

Will there even be a wedding?

He intentionally targeted high bounties as a way to get in the WG's graces.

What would Shonen Jump gain from forcing their main cash cow to take a break?

>I just don't see Luffy taking down BM here and then moving on to Kaido. That's the sort of rushed pacing you'd expect from a Manga about to be cancelled.

You really think One Piece won't end like Bleach?

Guess why the anime's budget keeps going down.

Most likely San Juan Wolf since Jinbe's good at taking down giants.

Who knows.. is already night and Luffy is already out the prison. So my guess is n. Unless Luffy gets BTFO right now during the night.

He only did it once and not even for the bounty. That doesn't really qualify.

Him not overworking and becoming hospitalised like last time obviously? He can't efficiently work when he's in hospital and they end up losing even more "cash".

>That image
But all posts on Sup Forums are of a satirical nature and do not reflect the true views held by the poster.

Well in his introduction he tried to capture Luffy once he was aware of his bounty.

They should just release it every second week. We get consistency and so does Oda and his family.

Yeah that's the only time he did it. He never wanted to beat Ace but he forced his hand.

>New thread at 1345
>old thread archives at 1515

i think after missing out on the happiness punch, brook deserves some pantyshots

Shipping aside, guys… it’s pretty obvious that it’s gonna be Nami to rescue Sanji from his wedding. Why?
He saved her from the one with Absalom + Oda loves parallels so much that some even say he’s too much repetitive
For so long I have been repeating obsessively that Nami would substitute herself in the bride’s role… there are a lot of reasons, but the main is always her nickname, Cat Burglar, Doroboneko, that in Japanese also indicates a “husband stealer”. If now she’s dressing up like Pudding - they even have the same hairstyle and similar hair color, forget the third eye -, it’s pretty much going there… then of course it may not. But if it does I will be overjoyed won’t be surprised.

Oda got hospitalized?

Probably. The bomb has to go off at some point.

Post your cast for an Hypothetical One Piece live action.

I think I found the perfect guy to play Luffy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3S3eK0B_LU

It's been like 6 years. They probably have a good system down.

If it's as good as Noland, I'm all in!

So, anyone else thinks the fake handcuffs thing felt rushed? It's like Oda thought this whole subplot was too much work and just scrapped that entirely

And here I wanted Sanji to have a baller moment where he's ready to sacrifice his hands for Luffy's sake.

Zolo
youtube.com/watch?v=nEZhswsFISM

No. We knew Reiju was on the good side from the beginning.