Are you still convinced that Trump is not a Jewish puppet?

He sure is acting like a very good goy as of late.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...but Jerusalem Is Israel's capital city

Pushing the Jew puppet button every ten seconds only desensitizes. Keep it up.

Will this anger Muslims? Whatever alienates you more I'm fine with.

The dude that got fired from the Mueller probe was fired months ago. Note the date on the article. Trump had these card to play waiting for the perfect circumstances to play them and start draining the swamp. I think that's whats happening right now. It's gonna be worldwide, as we've seen with Saudi Arabia. I think on or before this Wednesday some HUGE revelations are going to come out. My reasoning is that there's supposed to be some sort of announcement regarding the US embassy move to Jerusalem. We're also slowly finding out about Israeli intelligence more and more in relation to the corruption in our government. There has been news in the past 2 days of Jared Kushner going to Saudi Arabia. He went there to discuss the creation of a Palestinian state backed by Saudi and other nations. I just feel like there HAS to be something that's going to come out that's going to fuck over Israel. I think by the end of all this we're gonna see the entire ZOG and what they've done be exposed.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
>The central goal of the negotiations, as described by two people with knowledge of the talks, is for an historic agreement featuring the creation of a Palestinian state or territory backed financially by a number of countries including Saudi Arabia, which could put tens of billions of dollars toward the effort.

businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8

ALSO THERES THIS VIDEO FROM THE WHITE HOUSE YOUTUBE

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
>You never know about an ally, an ally can turn. You're gonna find that out.

Fuck Islam and Fuck those wannabe natives who call themselves Palestinians.

BASED Trump siding with America’s greatest ally this is only good news!

obvious slide thread.
>Soros paid billions of dollars for low-effort template threads like this

Nice try. Your precious God Emperor is still a puppet though. And don't forget that he went to Saudi Arabia and totally kissed the ass of the Saudi King. Remember that Saudi Arabia funds Wahhabi Islam and is responsible for pushing an extreme version of Sunni Islam, which was a precursor to Isis and Al-Qaeda. Look at pic related. He's never looked happier.

I doubt Saudi Arabia really cares so really who cares?

They do.

I don't get why faggots get so mad over anything about Trump and Israel. I really don't understand why anyone cares about that desert hellhole except for kikes, arabs, and a few delusional christcucks. Isn't Jerusalem the capitol of Israel? Why is this an issue at all?

Not a Jewish puppet. Just a strong world leader who doesn't give a shit about pissing off mudslime savages. He's got my vote (again) in 2020

If Israel exists its retarded to not have Jerusalem be its capital. Just use logic guys.

Wow. Leafs are starting to sound a lot like neo-cons now.

It's their land

fuck mohammed and his pedophile hordes of mudslimes.

>/sg/ absolutely seething
I love this man

Turkey might sperg out and join russia. Pandering to the jews is not worth it in terms of geopolitics.

That's just accelerationism

Goodgoy

The prince of Saudi Arabia is negotiating with Jared Kushner? That seems very strange to me, maybe they are working on some bilateral deal, I mean the presidents son in law is a fairly big time Jew.

Better give in to them than Muslims.

KINGDOM OF JERUSALEM

ONE COUNTRY FOR THE ONE GOD (Consisting of three equal and inseparable personas)

Whatever you say Muhammad

All of the Jews in Trump's inner circle are Orthodox.

ORTHODOX JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE IN A PHYISCAL ISRAELI STATE

A TWO STATE SOLUTION WILL NEVER WORK

ISRAEL MUST BE DESTROYED

ISRAEL WILL PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES

To stop ISIS fuck stick. That’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make.

>ORTHODOX JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE IN A PHYISCAL ISRAELI STATE
elaborate for me
I thought that's what they wanted most

You are right, but at least he is banning muslims and building a wall, so I'll take what I can get.

I always thought Jerusalem was their historical land or am I missing something?

I know everything but the fire thing. What happened?

88d chess

>all jews expelled to israel
>nuke israel
>win win for humanity

He has been

Money knows ZERO color user

stay delusional

This. It's in the Bible, OP. Weird that I'm agreeing with a fucking leaf...

you dont know who to hate more, muslims or jews

Trump's a kike. Admit it faggots we got duped... again.

Acknowledging Jerusalem as Israel's capital is admitting that Israel annexed that land from Palestine and isn't just occupying it. It's a Jewish trick to not say that.

Still don't understand that connection

Again, I haven’t been duped. I want peace. No ISIS, Jews happy. IDGAF.

turkey has join russia . many of our turkic brothers and sisters living in russia. t atar, chuvash, avar, bashkir, etc..

You did.

Vote in a third party, it's the only avenue you have not tried.

Trump is slowly exposing the Israeli control over our government domestically. At the same time Kushner has been preparing a peace deal. Kushner will be the one giving the speech(es) on why Israel has to give back land to Palestine. He will be the one giving speeches on every single major thing involving Israel having to "play nice". Hes the only guy that is allowed to do it since hes supposedly a member of the tribe. Remember, infowars was the ones who originally went after Jared and started this entire online campaign against him.

occupying, annexing
I mean look, they clearly control the land, whether they stole it or won it or deserve it isn't going to change that fact
they should have just cleared the palestinians out all those years ago, it would have saved them from all this conflict today

>Jerusalem belongs to jews
>if Jews are happy, I'm happy!

>What happened?
Waco siege

I hate to break it to you but we are all Jewish puppets.

how is this relevant at all?

someone fill me in on sand nigger "culture"

Plus it's hella pissing off muzzies, so who cares? If you're position isn't "fuck both Muslims AND Jews" and you don't support anything that continues to fuck up the region, you have to go back.

I said NO MORE ISIS
JEWS HAPPY
PEACE user. Look I’ve spent my entire adulthood watching the world burn down around me. Being scared of terror attacks, nukes etc and I’m a fucken Paramedic. I don’t scare easy. I just want the 80’s/ 90’s like.

>Turkey might sperg out and join russia.
Aren't Turkey and Russia on the verge of war?

>Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
>All Arab nations and Iran go apeshit yet again. ISIS finally turns on their masters
>mini WW3 ensues.
>Israel fucking nukes Mecca and Tehran.
>millions of Jews and Arabs dead.

I see Trump is stepping up his 4D chess game.

>implying we want to be allies with the turkroaches
Literally what benefit do we have by having them on our side? If Russia wants a bunch of towelheads on their side, they can have them.

no, they good now

I’m raising 3 kids. I want peace. Peace helps with safety

well, i go to tel aviv in two weeks

Turkic Muslims >> Arab Muslims

Be safe

who fucking cares, let the jews have 20 orgasms from us acknowledging them and move on, if noone traded with the middle east they would be a shit hole, the jews only exist because britian invaded that peninsula in 1947. I honestly think we should put a giant fucking dome or some shit over the middle east and only trade deals exist nothing else, the middle east is causing a huge percentage of the worlds problems, they can fuck off.

Is this another Taiwan situation or something?
Why would anyone get angry with what everyone knows already?

>Being scared of terror attacks, nukes etc
>I don’t scare easy

Do you have ID to prove you are a paramedic, Im going to have to ask you to get your identification out of your purse please,

yeah, i guess i can rule out visting the old city in jerusalem

Be sure to have a GTFO plan while killing as many natives as you can.

>implying being better than Arab Muslims is hard to accomplish
If any want to come out as an open Christian, they are okay and should be allowed in the country. Aside from that, fuck the entire region, I'll applaud anything that upsets any of them, be they Muslim or Jew.

So youre mad that Trumpler is doing the same thing anyone else would have done? Or just practicing basic concern trolling?

Who gives a fuck? The muslims hate israel, nothing is new.....

islam = cancer

>we should put a giant dome over the mid east
They would just suicide bomb a hole in it.

And yes I was a 9/11 rescue worker

you didnt scratch that shit out all the way press the white button on the side and then press delet

Don't you understand this?
Trump is going to be pro Israel. Which will make the media and swamp force a choice. Either be Pro Trump in a very, very contentious action or Anti Trump, which amounts to anti Israel. Which will stir up an "Oh vey, anudda shoa" response to anything they say.

I love it. They are all in a no win situation. Libshits will hate them or the jews will be put in the spotlight.

>implying it wouldnt be explosive proof and bullet proof

>be anglo
>tell the Jews they will get land in Palestine
>tell the Muslims they will get land in Palestine.
>tell them they are not ready for independence.
>decide to give the problem to the UN
>UN makes a jig-puzzle land map for Jews and Muslims.
>Jews use the west to take out Palestine, Muslims, and make illegal land grabs

Move the embassy! Let the Muslims go into meltdown mode and start acting like animals. Sick of people fucking pandering to Muslims! STOP PAndERING to Muslims. Fuck Fake news “Palestine”. No two state solution.

Can’t. Phone fagging. :(

Paying lip service to Zionists ('right wing Jews') isn't that bad. Zionists aren't that bad in general , they just have split loyalties between shilling for Israel and their white country of residence. They're not like liberal Jews. They can't be in favor of white population replacement in US or Europe because logically Muslims or non whites are going to be much more anti Israel and will elect governments that will eventually turn on Israel and leave it alone against it's enemies . I don't think actual Israelis like Soros etc

Remember when Sup Forums was saying retarded shit like this, after the Syria strike?

pretty sure you can, try pressing the arrow and deleting your post.

Well, Even if they do join with Russia, its only a matter of time before Erdogan gets replaced with someone. All bets are off after that.

Are you using Clover? Your post should have a menu option on it (the three dots) click that then delete.

>FBI suggests direct involvement by Israel in 9/11

that's interesting. Does the FBI know this?

>its only a matter of time before Erdogan gets replaced with someone
They already tried and the Kemalist and Gulenists all got gulag'd, the Turkish military is loyal to Erdo now

Most Muslim countries view Israel as illegitimate, many still refuse to recognize the nation's existence. Jerusalem was conquered by the Israeli's so recognizing it as the capital the US basically confirms that they own Jerusalem. That's a major insult to Muslims since it is one of the most holy places on Earth... and the Jews essentially have it as their homebase.

Congrats, you now live a double life. Your counterpart is an undocumented Mexican national living in the United States, but it's okay because he's actually you now.

is that what you think schlomo? You are in for a big surprise

>T. Albert Pike.

You should ask if i give a shit. This isn't a hviemind retard

This will provoke so much butthurt I think it's worth it.

>am Christian
>is in favor of destroying the region and fucking both muzzies and Jews
>is somehow also anti-christian
Well, someone on Sup Forums said it, so it must be true.

My point being Coup's in Turkey are a way of life. They happen every 20 years or so. A new secularist group will form and attempt another take over. Erdogan is not very popular, and the more civil rights he revokes, the sooner hell be removed.

this shit will trigger the commies and muslims all over that are more anti-semite than you and create a huge shitstorm.
Trump is a agent of chaos,and i fucking love this

Fuck i thought i was the only drunk idiot poster full of satirical wit and remote humour. After Greed comes death and destruction. It literally is a pandemic event. Greed is the worst of everything.

I think he wants to trigger the muslims. Triggering causes people to reveal their true repugnant selves.

>hella

He talked about making the peace deal of israel vs palestine during the campaign. He makes deals and said this would be the toughest one to make. Trump will be the one to do it. It is prophesized that the messiah will bring peace to the nations. Get ready to see God, fuckers.