I need the 411 on Rhodesia

I've heard people on here reference "Rhodesia"; I know it is current day Zimbabwe and in Africa, probably former British colony. What's the big deal about Rhodesia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DV8Et55JxKM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Vzk5QBg9a8
youtube.com/watch?v=YHZ67FuBbyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lurk moar faggot

It was white paradise before the blacks wanted it for themselves. It was a place you could only dream of my boy.

Listen to an actual Rhodie describe what it was like:
youtube.com/watch?v=DV8Et55JxKM

youtube.com/watch?v=4Vzk5QBg9a8

i hear you, but wasn't it theirs first? It was Africa, after all.

"africa for africans"?

The blacks didn't build Rhodesia my friend

fair enough.

>British colony
Wasn't it a Dutch colony?

Commies wanted it for themselves, some blacks did fight for Rhodesia.

Not exactly, the measures rhodesians had in place would have de facto reverted its control to an educated black majority within the next decades, the problem was that commies wanted to destabilize american allies and capitalist countries so they sent Rhodesia into a civil war, that wasn't the way to give a country to blacks.
>africa for africans
That's also not very true, the dutch were the first to live in South Africa, there were some khoisan in what is today northern SA but that doesn't entitle them to all of South Africa, also the khoisan have been entirely overrun by the bantou who migrated over the centuries so the only black population who would have a very loose claim to South Africa has been destroyed by other blacks. It's similar for other regions of Africa, blacks have historically lived in the continent but many many places have been empty until western colonization.

South Africa was dutch, the boer migrated north and there were some short-lived boer republics but by the time of Rhodesia it was british in essence, the dutch never actually colonized it, only the boer.

That was Belgian Congo

Thanks for the info. European influence in Africa is definitely something I'd like to learn more about.

Rhodesia is probably the last nail in the coffin for any nigger trying to defend his people. I seriously feel bad for all those savages, but they are truly a band of rapists and pillagers, not even "the good ones" would know how to behave in a civilized way...they truly just love to dance in the dirt around a bonfire.

bump

love a good rhodie thread

/Thread
>Inb4 40 thirsty newfags spoonfeed OP to try and prove they aren't newfags

What I'm arguing with the "africa for africa" line is that Europeans should not be settling in Africa the same way Africans should not be settling in Europe.

Rhodesia was built by the white man however it was in African territory all the same. No part of Europe should be settled by large numbers of Africans.

It's pretty interesting, European history in Africa is very recent. The same way Amerindians died of illness when Europeans colonized, Europeans died when they tried to get into Africa. For hundred of years the European powers just had commercial outposts on the coast and the rest was allies into the mainland. If you want to start somewhere maybe look into Liberia, it was founded by black american ex-slaves after the civil war. They displaced the local blacks and had discriminatory measures against the savage blacks.

Some rare ones, it is pretty sad though, same for Lybia, last hope for arabs to make something good and it was ruined by foreigners.

Why though? It should by settled lands belongs to the settlers. South Africa was truly empty of people and just because some people lived north of there doesn't entitle them to the land. People and nations aren't limited to geographic borders or continents. Some countries like South Africa even though aren't in Europe do belong to Europeans. Nations belong to whoever builds them, if you truly believed your line, why not extend it to us? North America for the amerindians, no? But they didn't build either of our countries.

yeaah the whole thing sounds nice until Amerindians come up. better to ignore that...

Did Rhodesia have much of a music scene outside of Michael Gibbs?

Rhodesians were the last great men to leave the UK. Like their American brothers they gave the US the big middle finger with UDI and decided to go it alone. Sadly like the fucking cucks we are America backed literal commies instead of their Rhodesian brothers and now the niggers rule a once great country. They really were the last gasp of the dieing west. They believed in themselves and their people and were willing to sacrifice it all to see them survive and thrive. We are poorer now that they are gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=YHZ67FuBbyo

The United States of America was founded specifically as a white ethnostate for whites.
Slavery was a mistake, even George Washington wrote extensively on why slavery was a slippery slope.
The trail of tears was justified and a much better solution than keeping those savages around.
If they amerindians didnt want to get genocided then they shouldnt have died.

>The trail of tears was justified and a much better solution than keeping those savages around.

Can you show your work here? I hate the dickriding sympathy for those drunks, but what makes you say that? I'd like something conclusive to shitpost on facebook with to piss off my dumb college friends.