Storytime: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Road to Darkside of Dimensions

Since there's a new YGO movie releasing next month here in the west, I thought it would be cool to dump the original manga which the movie is based off of. For those of you who only ever watched the anime, I highly recommend reading the manga as it's much darker and better written than the anime was imo. There's also none of the fillers you have to deal with. Since the movie is releasing on Jan 27, 2017, I will dump one volume a day leading up to its release.

Battle City continues in volume 25.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Th2cczB4rN4&list=PLvYj5M72ihucju1WWKBsO0WxPO5H1-NgQ&index=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let the shit scans continue.

Chapter 215

Didn't someone post somewhat better scans last thread or where they the same as these.

I believe they were from last volume. They said the scans they had for this volume were the same as the ones I'm posting.

>i can use Sennen rod to project my voice, but not wash ur brain
>no idea what it means
What a beautiful scans

>"Even though you could win right now, do this potentially fatal thing to prove you deserve to be a part of my family."

Rishid needs to sever ties or at least go with Ishizu.

Chapter 216

He's too much of a Speedwagon to do that.

>even the translator wants better scans

>Jonouchi wins after calling bullshit on his opponent, using up all his luck in the process

And that's why he loses later.

>kaiba's face
He came in his pants rights?

>I can't put the effort in to do it right
god this guy was a fucking cunt

I'M STILL MAD HE DESERVED THAT ONE

I was going to making a remark that Rishid wasn't enough of an asshole to imitate Marik, but

>"If anyone complains about the awful trans, I'll kick your ass."

I think the person who translated this is worse.

>"Whoever could have foreseen that Ra would be upset that I made ANOTHER counterfeit of it?"

you dense motherfucker

To be fair, he did say that it worked with some of his Rare Hunters, but they were probably dueling FAR away from the real Ra, instead of being a few feet from it.

F
Rishid did nothing wrong Marik is a fucking faggot

>God literally strikes Jou and Rishid down
>"No outside interference with the duel. Let's wait and see if one of them gets up."

I know Kaiba is a lunatic about his card games, but come on.

>win/lose

Chapter 217

It's not any worse than Duelist Kingdom.

It's Melvin time.

Too bad I have to go to work. I'll probably post on this thread later after work, assuming it's still up.

Oh yeah, the game had a different name at the start, right?

>Jounouchi dreams about his friends being bros
>Rishid dreams about Marik and Hank being assholes

Rishid doesn't deserve this.

Honestly, it's pretty insulting that Marik didn't give him the real Ra card to play. He trusts Rishid enough not to brainwash him and Rishid has been there with him since before he was born.

Not only that, he fully expected him to win in the first place and can't even use Ra himself while remaining covert.

I guess he's wary that Rishid could possibly lose, but really this all just serves to highlight how terrible Marik is.

So he can't brainwash Rishid, or simply doesn't want to?

He's probably disciplined enough that it doesn't work on him. Marik was using the clan card to goad him (since they can all use the M Items, and have some protection to their effects).

Geez, to think we were seeing his good side the whole time.

>opposite a shadow is a shadow

okay

Chapter 218

>Joey wins because the other player died from his own card and he stood up sooner

>return (head back)

>Not only does he brainwash other people...
>chinese

So he did appreciate the face carvings? Could have been nicer about it. Also, that weird face crap was the other Marik fighting for control? The anime made that confusing as fuck.

Chapter 219

So why is the rod the only millenium item with a built-in weapon?

How do they know his last name?

They announced it when Jou was facing off against Rishid. I guess Rishid signed up for the tournament with Malik's real name.

>DARK layer of DARKNESS in the DARK night

>the fact that jounouchi won... this isn't a decent duel

it's actually kind a nice to get a pre-dm style shadow game

(battlewize)

>Marik beheaded
fuckin' neato

Chapter 220

Its weird that Malik becomes a good guy all of a sudden. He was a shit head before Yami Malik even showed up

>Kaiba" That's the stuff"

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Th2cczB4rN4&list=PLvYj5M72ihucju1WWKBsO0WxPO5H1-NgQ&index=20

>being scared because I am scared of the duel

>Kaiba actually in school

>opposite a shadow is a shadow
Pretty edgy