Voice actors announced:
>Rod Reiss - Hiroki Yasumoto
>Uri Reiss- Ayumu Murase
>Kenny Ackerman - Tetsu Inada
>Sieg - Junichi Suwabe
>Sanes - Norio Wakamoto
>Traute - Sayaka Ohara
>Alma Reiss - Minami Tsuda

There was a really big printing mistake on this page.
blog.livedoor.jp/isayamahazime/archives/9458534.html
>Instead of eating, it's touching. Nevertheless, Historia would have to be mercilessly turned into a mindless titan.

Reminder that Eren's "conciousness" traveled back in time and told Kruger about Armin and Mikasa.
Reminder that a Scouting legion victory would mean the destruction of the entire world.

>Ymir is Literally Jesus.
>Jean will be Hanji's new Moeburrito.
>Annie is quite literally forgotten by the rest of the characters.

Eren Kruger>>>>>shit>>Eren Yeger

Season 2 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=e8IthrzLP94
Second S2 trailer to drop soon

>Voice actors announced:
>>Rod Reiss - Hiroki Yasumoto
>>Uri Reiss- Ayumu Murase
>>Kenny Ackerman - Tetsu Inada
>>Sieg - Junichi Suwabe
>>Sanes - Norio Wakamoto
>>Traute - Sayaka Ohara
.>Alma Reiss - Minami Tsuda

Still bullshit whose only source is these very threads.

>Second S2 trailer to drop soon
Keep dreaming user

Armin a cute.

LH soon

Reminder: Season 2 will be a bigger disaster than Season 1
Can't wait for more stills

D-delet This

Who do you ship your favorite with? Or do you prefer to see them alone?

Season one was a disaster?

Personally, I didn't like it. Only the soundtrack is good.

And by that merit it was a disaster?

Sadly the production seems to be so drastically behind that the production is very likely to crumble again half way into the season.

I mean just recently they merely finished keyanimating the second episode and the trailers are once again pre-animated ala Wit Studio fashion

What is with some frequent posters (who I prefer not to name) of /snk/ and their obsession with pregnancy?

Retardation. They got out of their containment ward.

>3 motherfucking years
>Start animating three months before airing
Most likely Kabaneri fucked up the production
AHHHHH FUCK YOU ARAKI I'M GONNA LOST IT

Noodles of the wok fortress was awful

The memes were spicy, I admit. The show's only saving grace.

We are two girls with fine taste in MEN who want to be bred by them.

>Reminder that Eren's "conciousness" traveled back in time and told Kruger about Armin and Mikasa.
So is this what happened, and what we saw in the flashback is exactly what Kruger said at that point before Eren was even born

Or did Eren retroactively alter the past?

Reminder that if it's not 1,75 m and up it's not /ourguy/.

Feel bad for manlet.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Is that image canon and official?

>Eren time travel

So all the specula from years ago were true

No I think actual time travel is 100% out of the picture here. It's all about the coordinate and the 'paths' but the question is how that works.

Remember when people were saying Mikasa was actually a titan but the smallest one?

Double dubs
He really loves LH.

Please talk about Eren before I go to sleep

See

Why is everyone seperate but these two slept next to each other?

Good to see Wakamoto in something new otherwise meh, this series sucks anyways.

>this series sucks anyways.
Yeah, I'm just waiting for my favourite to die at this point so I can drop it for good.

Reiner Braun

> Suwabe
lewd

Amazes me Reiner comes from Ragnar.

What does this tweet mean?

All Eldians are connected through the Coordinate. Historia must have been getting in contact with another Eldian's consciousness in her dreams, just as Eren did in Chapter 1.

This confuses me though, because Frieda was the owner of the Coordinate before the attack on the walls. Maybe she has no control over it subconsciously?

>Historia must have been getting in contact with another Eldian's consciousness in her dreams
No, not at all. Unless you're implying Frieda is still kicking, these were erased memories.

Who is your favorite Literally Who? character?

Rod did say that Frieda hadn't learned to control her power fully yet. Although that whole exchange doesn't really make sense considering Rod already saw Uri, unless he was implying that no holder manages to control it within their 13 years of lifespan.

Keith Shadis. I really like him.

The guy who's always around Armong and Eren. He's good comic relieve.

Bort

Armin is shit.

Rico will always be my favourite Who. Ian and Mitabi round out her Who squad nicely too.

Connie? How dare you.

EH is canon.

*YH

Frieda

That's a pretty good YH fanart, I'll give you that.

This artist is amazing.

I'm so happy.

If I were obese, I'd probably ship them.

Don't believe in stereotypes. I am extremely obese and ErenXArmin is my OTP

>who is your favorite

I believe in this guy. I adore him and I know he'll protect humanity

LM soon.

What was the long wait even for, if they're just starting to animate now?

It's a monthly manga user.

It's absurd how Mikasa became obsolete by episode 9. Isayama really didn't plan this whole thing out

That just means that they have the entire script and storyboards already done

There's not too much time for Isayama to show us every character but he promised she will return to her old happy self. If Eren goes, Armin and she will have time for themselves.

So what is the goal of the attacking titans? Revenge on the king, revenge on all the people?

I hope there's no more fujoshit pandering in Season 2

It's very sad that he is a Literally Who? in his own manga outshined by even the side characters. All he has left is his shipperfujos and his retarded 5th grade level intelligence.

>Says the bumblr whale
Kek

>Armin and she will have time for themselves.
Shotmong gets too much time for his Gary Stu Snout

I don't think any of the characters in this manga is that great and outshine anybody. Although now I really appreciate Eren because of how pure he is.

And Eren is of course the most important character. He is the time travelling coordinate that saves everyone.

I love Eren Jaeger

4 focken years and you still manage to fuck up the schedule, I thought nips were on point

They know fujos will watch this either way.

Good thing there are no fujos here. This is our safe zone

You must be new.

Why do Japanese studios do this? When will they learn? Is it really that fucking hard to completely finish an anime before airing it?

Ragnar is far superior to Reiner in every way.

EMA deserves death.

Ever heard of milking?

Milking what?

This.

i met travis when he came down to an australian popculture con about a year ago

hes a really cool guy, answered my question on the show on stage and remembered me when i get autograph/photos

yes, from Pash! February.

>Rod Reiss - Hiroki Yasumoto
>Sanes - Norio Wakamoto

FUCK YES

>storyboards already done
Ahahahahaha

You wish

Nah these are fake. It's the Shartmongwhale sperging as usual.

But why?
You just need to retouch the artstyle and designs to fit the anime

An anime storyboard has to do much more than that. It's a technical document that contains pretty much everything about the episode. The creative part of it is the least time-consuming one.

And nobody starts animating only when all SBs are done, let alone Wit.

I still fail to understand how and why an adaptation can be this time consuming to make
You just need to pick up the manga and say, ep. x starts from chapter y and goes on until chapter z
I know some adaptations change some stuff but SnK doesn't, the only thing I remember being anime original was in the final fight when Eren takes longer to transform than in the manga
4 years is ridiculous

It's not that it's super time consuming, obviously it all goes back to retarded anime scheduling and Wit being managed by incompetent slave-driving cunts.

Everyone pre-animates trailers.

You'd think they'd treat their smash hit with more care

It's the other way around. Because it's a smash hit, they know it'll work regardless of how well produced it is.

Not exactly. This season's LWA and last season's Flip Flappers for example had animation in their trailers going as far as episode 3-5 and it was all from the show.

That unfortunately makes sense

Thank you user. The storyboards have to be done properly so the animators know exactly what they're supposed to be doing.

That's an exception to the rule. Western studios do it too, especially for early trailers.

Rico should chill.
Hope you get sorted soon btw.

>safe zone
Please be joking.

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Wit Studio tomorrow.

Ymir probably wrote the love letter with this.

Would the manga be objectively better if someone else in the cast had died, so Armin and Erwin could live?

Probably going to buy one of these if I can.

Do you live in nipland or can you import them?

Got a friend that lives in the land of nips.

This