imgur.com/a/wdaFW
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs
>S Syria Dec 4
imgur.com/a/cXRER
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 5
>Tigers liberate large area located between Albubakal/Mayadin, capture Al-Jalaa, close to linking up with fellow SAA just N of Albukamal
>W Damas; SAA now maintain fire control over Maghr al-Meer and supply route to Beit Jinn, Maghr al-Meer expected to fall soon
>DeZ; Hundreds of civilians travel from SDF-held areas to SAA controlled W bank of Euphrates
>ISIS advances towards Idlib, seize Muylah Ben Hadid from HTS, within 10 km of border with Idlib
>S. Aleppo; HTS counter attack capture several sites from SAA, including Al-Rashidiyah, have retaken almost all territory lost last wk
>ISIS targets Iraqi forces in Kirkuk using small cells, burned 3 Hummers, killed crewmen, IED attack on 2 other Hummers in Tar al-Baghel, Daquq
>Houthis ready to hand over body of Saleh to family if requested – official
>Houthis intensify ambushes, assaults on Saudi soldiers patrolling border, destroy armored vehicle in Midi and Hilux pick-up truck in Ma’reb
>Trump tells ME leaders he will move embassy to Jerusalem, breaking with U.S. policy
>Erdogan warns Trump on moving embassy, recognizing Jerusalem as the capital ‘red line’ for Muslims

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E
youtu.be/HmJ8_GZRSVY
english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/2/8/282802/World/Region/Toll-in-Sanaa-fighting-rises-to--killed,--wounded-.aspx
wsj.com/articles/after-killing-yemen-ex-leader-rebels-push-his-forces-out-of-capital-1512511143
twitter.com/ALyemenNow/status/938239818357764096
reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security/exiled-son-of-yemens-saleh-takes-up-anti-houthi-cause-idUSKBN1DY12V
mobile.twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/938223251590930432
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for festivity

2nd for best puppet to ever get into the white house

Im actually glad Trump is moving the embassy to occupied alquds, let the arabs wake up. Theyre not going to free Palestine by normalising ties with the Zionist regime.
Arabs have to understand, its either all of Occupied Palestine or none of it.

>Latest News

New Intifada when?

>News from previous breads

>More News from previous breads

Ne Hama
DeZ
Bukamal
DeZ/Buk
BMP delivery
NE Hama
Al Asharah

>Compiled news by Pingu

DeZ
Beit Jinn
Aleppo
Hama
Daraa
Homs
Misc.
Videos

>intensification is happening
/YG/ WHEN

I hope its soon, and I hope Israel is stupid enough to try and attack Lebanon. The next war will really hurt them, I doubt Israel will be able to recover after it.

>I hope Israel is stupid enough to try and attack Lebanon.
....I thought you normally live there

> BREAKING: U.S. officials: Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital; won't move embassy immediately.

Dunno, Trump seems pretty trigger happy about using nukes

>JustMossadthings.jpg
He's never posted from there, although he'll lie and say he has most likely.

Long time no see, glad you're still around a5i.
What do you think, should Palestine be independent or under Syrian, Jordanian, maybe Egyptian control?

> implying I didnt live there in 2006
> implying im afraid of Israel

Gn lads

ok sure, if you had a good time then I too will hope your country gets attacked

>the war would really hurt them
>implying it wouldnt be the start of WW3 in which case you’d only have Iran to rely on

Gn and thanks for bakery and updates.

Hey Ivan, just busy traveling, you doing ok?
Also this is what I hope for, if we dont get that then all of Palestine from the river to the sea unde Palestinian rule with the Europeans sent back.

Mashallah. It's good to have good goyims ruling the USA

Iran is on our side in this one, so is Turkey.
If Israel attacks lebanon, Hez will attack Dimona. Watch Tel Aviv get wiped off the map.

Are you gonna move back to Lebanon if Israel invades it?

Zio-Christians are ultimate cucks. Theyd rather have jews rule over Jerusalem instead of Palestinian Christians taking care of Christian sites.
Fucking cucks.

I'd actually rather Israel just allow Christians to manage our own sites, but the Jews can have the Third Temple. Its importance is marginalized by the Letter to the Hebrews.

Orthodox Jews are based though. They are against and Israel hates them more than they hate muslims

Or course, cant leave my family there.

> the third temple

Yeah just fine.
>map
Yes, that would be perfect. But i seriously doubt it will be possible in any short terms. We need revolutions in Gulf states and maybe Morocco and Egypt too to make Arab Union a real thing.

imagine having this little of a life.
sad!

Id rather the Israeli regime get the fuck out of Palestine and head back to Europe and let the Palestinian Christians manage the Christian sites. Jews will never respect Christianity our Christian sites.

Jerusalem has always been multi ethnic, multi religious location where Muslims, Jews and chrisitians lived

Jews have no claim over Jerusalem, its a Christian and Muslim site. Stop falling for their memes.

Threadly reminder

> We need revolutions in Gulf states and maybe Morocco
You supply the weapons and we do the rest, greatest ally to the Arab Baathism.

Praise accelerationism

One can't deny that Israelites used to live there alongside Muslims and christians. I understand that it is even written in the Torah that Jews are banished from Jerusalem though

> I understand that it is even written in the Torah that Jews are banished from Jerusalem
Exactly, hence they have no claim. Theyve also proven they cant live with people in a jewish "state". They can make their state in Uganda or those other places they suggested, theyre not welcome in Occupied Palestine and should leave before the coming war.

In before the Jews don't even use the Temple Mount to build it and instead build a literal Synagogue of Satan

Shit this sounds a lot worse now that I imagine the idea of them actually not building a Third Temple

I really don't care as long as Christian Holy Sites are under Christian control. I have more of an issue with Bethlehem being majority-Muslim.

yeah it'd be terrible if your family got caught up in a war maybe you should hope that it doesn't happen

Jerusalem going to be recognized the capital of Israel tomorrow by the US.

Looks like we'll have plenty of generals coming up soon guys... The pot of snakes this is gonna stir...

>Iran is on our side in this one, so is Turkey

exactly my point. it’s unlikely that the gulf would get involved, so you’d only have iran and maybe turkey to help you out.

I don't know anything about what's discussed in these threads and I'm too embarrassed to ask; I was just popping in with a Sup Forums meme (Terry A Davis built the third temple)

hooktube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E

>Trump to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital and move US embassy – White House
Officials confirm that US president will break with decades of diplomacy in a move many warn will trigger unrest in the region

Lads, what the fuck? Is he a genius or simply a retarded-sock puppet for Kushner and the Israeli lobby

the lastest Tillerson leaks confirmed sock puppet is more likely.

Yom Kippur War 2.0 tomorrow

Have told Trump not to recognise Jerusalem as capital of Israel:

- Saudi Arabia
- Turkey
- France
- Germany
- European Union
- UN Secretary General
- Egypt
- Jordan
- Palestinian Authority
- Kuwait
- Qatar
- Arab League

>nightmare
>wake up
>try to visualize my nightmare as best as possible
>pic related
post some sleepy arab music pls

>Sources close to the White House told ABC News and the Associated Press that recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital will not be a political statement.

>fuck up and get Saleh killed
>now reports that ex Blackwater mercs have been kidnapping, torturing, and killing the Royal family at the behest of mbs
>sweatingsalmon.jpg
>the Saudi, US, Israel clique panic and decide to distract by announcing the recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital city
>entire Sunni world is in uproar with perfect timing
>the Saudi Civil War is only slightly delayed
>Shia domination of the ME soon

The funniest thing is that recognition of Jerusalem as the capital was only done in order to build and use an airbase in Israel as our main staging point into the middle east, as Turkey is fucked, and the gulf states are eating each other.

I don't know why this is happening, but God damn I am excited for the upcoming saudi civil war.

>inb4 both sides lose the civil war and Houthis take over Saudi Arabia

Meh screw the UN PA and EU.

But yea I feel you... This week might be a week of happenings.

There are churches that stayed intact for hundreds of years in Muslim majority countries. Muslims aren't all savages I think

> post some sleepy arab music pls
This nasheed always makes me comfy. Perfect to listen to before bed.
youtu.be/HmJ8_GZRSVY

Saudi Arabia is not contesting the move. They only released a weak-ass statement about 'hoping' that the US will not do it.

>saudi arabia , turkey , egypt , jordan , palestianian authority , Kuwait , qatar , arab league

they probably fear that they gonna have to fight them again and get fucked again

>european union , France , germany
of course the three most cucked of europe would be against it

>UN secretary general
implying anyone care about what the UN say in 2017

This. The move is too well timed to be a coincidence.

It is obvious that this is part of a chain of events that will lead to The real happening.

2018 is gonna be hot.

obligatory
>tfw not in SAA
>tfw can't join cuz country is fucking neutral and would probably trial me as a warcriminal

god that's a damn nice nasheed, thanks familia

Np sis. Please don't drink too much.

The shilling has begun

>Imam Tawhidi
Imam Tawhidi
@Imamofpeace
It’s good to know the facts: Palestine is Jewish land and Jerusalem is the Jewish capital before Moses. Whether you recognise Israel as a state or not, Jesus arrived in Jerusalem to a Jewish nation, not Muslim. Muslim caliphates came centuries later to invade Palestine.

Absolutely mental.

Yes he's shook up the US deep state but fuck if he's gonna escalate and go straight to WW5

just a glass or two of whiskey to make the feels go away and sleeping easier

First being Jimmy Carter?

I just want the events there to finally, finally bleed over into here. I want to see the real chain reaction that leads to the collapse of the U.S. in its current form.

Watch /ptg/ and r/donald shills justify this:

>BUT muh Kushner is based and this is MSM propaganda
>BUT muh Trump is playing 125 dimensional chess and will destroy kikes and Israel one day.

>being this surprised at the mental gymnastics of Monarchy supporters in the Middle East
Most would jump into fire if there king told them to

That's not how you spell FDR

Do you realize the US, unlike other 1st world countries, is very unstable? If for example a big economic crisis or some other big shit happens to the us it will lead to a huge ass civil war.

With All the shit going on now that is pushing Americans to being divided into different political factions, it is not improbable that a civil war is brewing

>the collapse of the U.S. in its current form.
will probably happen in the late 2020s to 2030s
sooner if the Chinese and Russians break from the dollar before 2025

Arabia is literally yahudi puppet state, what the fuck do you expect from them?

I dont think this is Trump. Our recognition of Jerusalem comes from building up an air base in Israel as a backup to the imploding gulf states. Likely due to our plan to coup the saudi royal family knowing that it could destroy the nation, necessitating the need for the base in Israel in the first place.

Because of the reports of ex blackwater operating under Salman, I think the decision to announce it was made so suddenly in order to distract everyone from the blackwater operations against the royal family. The outrage and announcement was likely given the OK by Israel, Salman, and the US in response to the pmc reports.

Probably a Mattis plan, but could be Trump as he pissed at the Saudis for 9/11, and he would usually have to sign off on shit like that, but Mattis has been given the freedom to do basically whatever the fuck he wants. I mean he is a Marine General who was in Afghanistan when a large part of the Marine Corps went AWOL, leading to MARSOC and the absorption of Force Recon into SOCOM through MARSOC.

I like it though. No matter what happens, the start of the Saudi Civil war means Iran becomes the main power in the middle east.

> they probably fear that they gonna have to fight them again and get fucked again
Israel have lost every single war since 1967, stop your fucked up shilling for Israelis and kurds.

Oh okay, I didn't recognize the TempleOS guy but the Third Temple is what the Jerusalem dispute is about, basically. The Synagogue of Satan is from Revelation.

> Mohammad Tawhidi is an Iran-born, Australia-based public figure
Why am i not surprised? He holds fucked up views.

for once in my life I actually find myself agreeing with a post from ""Arab" Baathist". the move in and of itself is really only recognizing reality, I mean what benefit does it do anyone to pretend like the Zionist capital ISN'T Jerusalem? I don't see how it makes the Zionist entity any more powerful and it could even have the opposite effect.

they didnt have a war the size of the six days war or yum kippur since then tought

which makes it more embarrassing since they've only fought forces which should be far inferior to the IDF since 67

Yet theyve lost every single one of them, even against puny Hamas. Lets face it, the Israelis know they cant fight the arabs in direct war, this is why they fight us in proxy like in Iraq, Iran and Yemen. The Saudi vs Iran war is just like the Iraq vs Iran war, Israel is putting the two sides against each other because they cant fight anymore.

feel free to post some music for me pls

gonna post some yemen news till i get tired again

>hot take from UNICEF:
"The sound of the war frightens children"
>234 killed 400 wounded this week in Sanaa
english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/2/8/282802/World/Region/Toll-in-Sanaa-fighting-rises-to--killed,--wounded-.aspx
>Houthis set up new checkpoints across San’a, detain hundreds of soldiers loyal to Saleh
wsj.com/articles/after-killing-yemen-ex-leader-rebels-push-his-forces-out-of-capital-1512511143
> Houthis tried to storm a weapon warehouse that belongs to the Republican Guard. clashes with Khawlan tribes
twitter.com/ALyemenNow/status/938239818357764096
>Ahmed Ali (son of Saleh (one of his 6)) calls for revenge on Saudi TV, switched sides
reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security/exiled-son-of-yemens-saleh-takes-up-anti-houthi-cause-idUSKBN1DY12V

wait wait WHAT? Saleh is DEAD? as in THE Saleh?? I haven't checked the news in three days, what the actual fuck happened

he is dead, 2 of his sons are dead, his nephew and his son are dead, madness

He tried to switch sides only for his own people to ignore his pleas and the Houthis destroyed him shortly afterwards

No one knows, called for dialogue with the saudi alliance, killed afterwards by houthis. He's a good man, which makes it look like zio-saudi alliance had a hand in this mess. Im sure we dont know the whole story yet.

Blackwater assassinated him

Btw any comment from houthi leader about the recent events?

Dont call it Yum kippur or other hebrew shit - this is /sg/ not your local eurocuck safespot. Call it Tishren War or October War as based Arabs like Assad would call it.

Need some sources for those tasty Mattis details and lord all those acronyms!

I see your point so then by declaring this, what is their geo-political strategy? No Palestine deal ever?

The Saudi Civil war will push oil prices high no? Will this ironically trigger the already impending global deflationary asset price collapse and recession?

Good insight.

Early 2020.

There won't be a collapse, but a restructuring in the way that destroys the absolute fuckery the nation has been put through in the post cold war years.

There wont be an economic collapse through the destruction of the petrodollar, as China has too much to lose having invested heavily in the US, as well as our investments in China. Plus China is completely unable to take up the mantle of superpower, as it would mean the previous losses, plus building a massive expeditionary based military and naval force. Russia however could return to a military industrial complex and pivot through the middle east with Iran and Syria being their economic staging grounds when Saudis collapse into civil war.

China does not want that, and are unable to compete with a Russian resurgence, as unless the US dissapears overnight, Russia and the US will end up bonding together in the pursuit of cockblocking China.

Or Mossad, it doesnt make sense the Houthis did it(or it would be extremely stupid of them).

it is pure symbolism, basically jews pressing the muslims face in shit and laughing about it.

>MBS: Get the inside track on the Houthis! Have they been meeting with Iran, have they been sleeping with Iran!?
>Hadi: Not that I know of
>MBS: Oh clearly you don't know much of anything, where's Putin?
>Putin: Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear
>MBS: What. The hell. Is going on?
>Putin: Our plan is proceeding as expected.
>MBS: Oh really? Do I look like I'm running Yemen right now? Your coup, on the Houthis, it didn't work, my friend! And now you have my men going around Sanaa at 24 hours a day! How exactly is that supposed to help my country absorb Yemen's?
>Putin: Leave us Hadi
>MBS: No! You stay here, I'm in charge!
>Putin: Do you feel in charge?
>*Hadi walks away*
>MBS: I paid you a small fortune for your S400s ...
>Putin: And this gives you *power* over me?
>MBS: What's going on?
>Putin: Your men and oil have been important... 'til now
>MBS: What are you?
>Putin: I'm Saudi Arabia's reckoning. Here to end the borrowed time you've all been living on
>MBS: You're.... pure... evil!
>Putin: I am necessary evil!

Where are Saudi anons when we need them so much. They sure would clarify some things.

FDR was just a very half-assed dictator. Not so much of a puppet.

ye
annoys the fuck out of me that i am still unable to read/understand arabic, but hey at least i know a few letters.....

mobile.twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/938223251590930432

Holy shit the comment section

>When you're a fucking retard and spout drivel hoping it sounds like you know what you're talking about

The thing is, we haven't heard anything from the Houthis themselves.

We only saw pictures of some Yemen is and that's it.
Normally something big like this should be commented on

isnt that the australian imam that is always doing shit like "fuck traditional islam" ?

Yeah. A shill in the literal sense

It makes perfect sense, mate.
He did betray the Houthis

Average Arabian probably knows less than some people ITT.