ITT: Duos

ITT: Duos

Inb4 nina and dog

>make a great duo with alot of chemistry both investigating and in a romantic sense
>keep them apart for all of 3 saves for 2 episodes and the ending

t- thanks

I'm just glad she lived in the end. I almost dropped DR3 when she got poisoned

Okabe looks so high

yeah im glad too, i initially liked it but over time i realize how much it cheapened her and naegis character arc as well as the moral behind 1 with moving on from tragedy. Like yeha you persevered through 1's events so you can die in 3 and leave your most loved one a emotionally crippled mess as the whim of his ptsd and and now worse survivors guilt. Thankfully they did bring her back though i wish they had done it earlier just so we could of fucking seen naegi reaction.

oh well, at least ill appreciate that they paired them up, admittedly in a bit less roundabout way but we still got a love autistic confession in pic related and that picture you replied too as the big give away that their boning.

DR3 retroactively cheapened DR2 and exposed Junkos many MANY flaws as a character. They should have left the disaster ambiguous

it did hurt 2, but i dont think junko is any worse than she was in 1. I think people just over hyped her with head cannon.

Literally the only reason I watched Hyouka

True. They should have kept her ambiguous as well. Speaking of which, despair sisters duo

yeah, i just wish future arc was longer as a 2 cour, they rushed the final so hard that some people misinterpreted alot of things and it isnt their fault. i would of loved it if we maybe had like 5 episodes leading up to the killing game rather than starting with it, then having an entire episode only for epilogue of where the characters went.