What goes on here?

What goes on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008–2011_Icelandic_financial_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nonwhite subhumans entitled to White things (Sup Forums) flock there en masses

A lot of repression I think. I have a lot of friends of friends from there and they always message me right wing shit in the middle of the night. I think it is the only time they can without fear. I feel as though I am their outlet because I am MAGA and proud.

2/3 of country lives in Rekyavik area. The country is incredibly sparely populated.

U mad Slav boi?

Sheep fucking.

I went to Rekjavik over the Summer. I met a young American woman (in her early 20s) in an English speaking Church there.

She was quite conservative and said she voted for Trump despite having an El Salvadoran boyfriend.

I told her that I couldn't have thought of a more un-Christlike figure than Trump. Jesus told us to love our enemies; Trump says we should kill their families. Jesus said that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven; Trump boasts of his wealth. Jesus said that any man who looks at a woman with desire has committed adultery in their heat; Trump says he can grab women by their nethers.

She was astounded and said she wondered why she had never thought of that.

I've said a lot of hateful shit on Sup Forums before but since becoming a Christian I have come to know I am a sinner. I hope that the day I said those things is remembered well by God and that it speaks to the better nature of my character.

didn't iceland jail their bankers? Or was that Greenland?

Luvva di pasta

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008–2011_Icelandic_financial_crisis

Literally awesome landscape

middle one is a rapist

Alot of faggotry

yeah

The Dharma Initiative

Lots and lots of accidental incest.

Brightly colored houses.

ZERO niggers...
ZERO asians....
ZERO jews...

It is fucking WHITE MAN's PARADISE on Earth.

and yet jesus didnt like faggots
and yet here you are
trump never claimed to be christlike you fucking muppet
and you proved your stupidity in trying to convince a person in a church of their politics being wrong
trump is like cyrus
chosen despite his faults
you on the other hand were called but not chosen
work that part out faggot

It's basically the best country in the world.

light-inbreeding leads to total environmental immunology, then combine modern medicine.

Financial responsability and judicial enforcemnt.

Freedom of press

Only one police killing in it's history.

Only one soldier killed in a war in 500 years

Pretty fucking white.

how long does it take to drive from one side to the other?

Eating rotted shark and drinking wine from carraway seeds. Also, the only continuous written record from the beginning, and the oldest living language.

Jurassic Park

>landscape
>posts pic of ocean and sky

Very little

geothermal heating.

>Financial responsibility
Top kek
Pay dentbs Iceland

I guess I'll have to.

I ask the same question about Leafland.

too obvious/10

The thing is, this is not made up. This did actually happen. There is no way I can prove it to you.

Jailed their corrupt bankers and politicians, and all the people had their mortgages paid in FULL. Didn't see that on the local news did ya?

Post passport stamp

Iceland is in the EU. Your passport does not get stamped.

We wear y-fronts, as you can see.

Only country without mosquitos, so that's a plus

I have never seen bad Iceland post. Most respected flag on the board.

there rae a few blacks in the capital

Thank you user!

no, it's not in the EU you fucking nidiot

are you in Arukreyi?

The cultivation of sage? I know it grows in Canada.

I live in Keflavik

Icelandic people are fucking scary

We literally don't owe you anything.

how does nearly eveyrone speak not only englihs, but damn good, well-accented english?

Are they being enriched like the rest of Europe?

Or are they Svalbard tier?

The purity of their genetics has traditionally made Iceland ideal for genetic study.

Christcuck to the extreme

its where you learn the basic skills such as woodcutting, cooking and fishing before being sent to Lumbridge so you can begin exploring the world

We learn it from the first year in school. Icelandic is our language, but there are only about 400,000 people in the world that speak it.

Are these people white or are they eskimo mongoloids?

Lots of Polish immigrants. Like a lot, don't ride a city bus in Reykjavik if you value your safety.

We are all descendants of Vikings, so almost all blonde hair and blue eyes.

idk looks like a funky cabbage

Ohh yeah I was thinking of Greenland, I always mix up the two

if you call half breed skimo-Slav whites

>We are all descendants of Vikings, so almost all blonde hair and blue eyes.
Actually you are descendants of Norwegians and Irish slaves. Sorry bro, you have a little potato in yah/

I did one of those glacier tours a few years back. It's Scandinavia without the muslims.

bjork has black hair

i really liked your country (i've been twice).

what do they do in iceland? Is poland that bad they move to isolate isalnd?

do the poles learn icelandic?

Sorry about her. I'm sure we are related somehow
Thanks, I like it and it's a nice place
Fishing, banking, retail, etc.
No, they use their broken English because they know we all speak it.

retail? You don't have enough native icelanders to stock shelves and man the tills?

I meant jobs in general. I have to work in the morning. Goodnight user!

good night!

some dark elves live there and there is a crazy wizard who lives in a mushroom

Lots of Asian tourists though. And there’s definitely a few Muslims in Reykjavik - but not many.

Dude, you literally are the most ignorant person in the thread. They fixed their economy without bullshit austerity.

this all goes out the window when the rapist is black right?

Outside of Reykjavik it's both trully awesome, like a frozen eden, and deeply depressive. I mean, I'm a muddy countrysider accustomed to lonelyness, but this is another level, it's an arctic island, you'll feel more connected to the world in a village of north Siberia. Good experience though.

A Man who gives up the lap of luxury for the sole purpose of saving his country and his fellow man is as Christlike as it gets

i was near lake myvant. very nice

slavs are stronger than nordcucks