Rape is important because it ensures the strongest males mate with the most deseriable females

How am I wrong on that?

>the_chad_rapist.jpeg

>implying strong men need to rape to get sex
>implying the best women find themselves in situations where they are succeptible to rape

maybe like 1000 years ago....
no women look for
>>good looking guy
>>rich guy
>>le tall man
>>le big dick man
>>smart man
>>strong man
clearly most of these are good traits...it's only the fuck up women who go after men who are idiots and do drugs and break the law.... RAPE is not ok chad

because we're more evolved than chimps

strong males don't need to rape, only betas with primitive brains who cannot control emotions or desires and lack the intelligence and physical attraction to bond with a woman rape. ie: leftists, muslims, the negroid etc.

you dont have to be the strongest male, just stronger than an average woman, which pretty much any average man is. rape is gay

>strongest males mate with the most desirable females
huh? you don't need to be very strong to rape a woman. most of them go stiff and don't struggle or move. also you can have two friends to hold her down.

Worst part about this faggot and other popular youtube faggots like ricegum or logan paul is they are watched by millions of kids every single day, they all act like rich asshole who think they are above everyone else, a sick behavior being learned by the kids daily that teaches them to be douchbags in public places and to other people. They see these guys as idols and mimic their moves thinking its cool.

Sam Colt made man physically equal. Any loser with shit jeans can rape any girl.

It doesn't take a strong or smart man to rape a female. Most guys have the physical strength.

>How am I wrong on that?

Rape is anti-social and brutalized women don't make good mothers.

>implying female you raped wont abort/give away your rapeseed demonspawn
>implying the demonspawn survives it'll grow up healthy
if you were really desirable, no rape necessary. thots would jump on you at the chance

t. rapelet

So the whole point of life is to make each generation "stronger" and "stronger"? who cares about happiness just them genes?
Who cares about intelligence just muh gainz.

Is that shopped?

beta males rape
alphas don't have to

Agreed muh nigga

true

You don't need to be the strongest male to rape a highly desirable woman. You also need to be a dedicated father and a good role model for your children in order to maximise their fitness. Rape just allows sub tier men to have children they otherwise never would have had.

>tfw a bunch of 11 year olds ran up to me and circled around and started chanting "Nice Rolex" between laughter when I was wearing my NATO strap Seiko 5 at the fair.

No one with a combover is a Chad.

mating is not the only way to reproduce. artificial insemination can also ensure that the strongest males reproduce with the most females.

you are thinking like a muslim bro
plz kys

RARE PEPE
Must save