ASSASINATION ATTEMPT OF THERESA MAY FAILED

ISLAMIC ASSASINATION ATTEMPT OF THERESA MAY HAS FAILED ONLY A WEEK AFTER TRUMP SCOLDED HER ON ISLAMIC TERROR

TRUMP RIGHT EVERY TIME

LIBSHITS ETERNALLY BTFO

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/walmart-t-shirt-hang-journalists-banned-pulled-stores-a8085936.html?amp

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/walmart-t-shirt-hang-journalists-banned-pulled-stores-a8085936.html?amp
google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5149425/amp/Plot-blow-Theresa-foiled.html
news.sky.com/story/terror-plot-to-assassinate-pm-may-foiled-11158388
archive.is/sJAjj
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/05/mi5-foils-islamist-terror-plot-kill-prime-minister/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

big if true?

It's trending on Facebook right now

It's true

More like Trump warned the UK that Israel was planning on assassinating Theresa may.

Well, what's the fucking news about it?

the assassins appear in court today.

This is definitely the results of Barron's multi-dimensional manipulation.

I didn't know there was an attempt

> THERESA NOT LITERALLY BTFO
> SOMEHOW IT'S GOOD NEWS

Have you no standards?

RELIGION OF PEACE

OPEN BORDERS FOR WHITE COUNTRIES

me neither, but that's what the article i looked at just now said. apparently they planned to bomb downing street somehow and attack may in the chaos (based pakis desu).

>google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/walmart-t-shirt-hang-journalists-banned-pulled-stores-a8085936.html?amp
fake link

fake and gay

What do t-shirts have to do with it?

Theresa May is a good example of why liberals and women shouldn’t be anywhere near politics. I hope Theresa May is raped by an Islamic group and niggers. But I hope she lives afterwards and recognizes the errors in her way

bump

Whoops wrong link in my OP

Here you go
google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5149425/amp/Plot-blow-Theresa-foiled.html

Trump 100% has a time machine.

MI5 probably invent a new terror plot every other week that they "foiled" to keep those sweet government monies coming in

t. Imran

here's Jewgle search page

>implying there aren't enough muzzie subhumans here to make real plots

Holy shit

That Is some next level leaf posting.

Seriously impressed

Article for assassination attempt: news.sky.com/story/terror-plot-to-assassinate-pm-may-foiled-11158388

Archived Version: archive.is/sJAjj

>However, although they appear to have been inspired by Islamic State it does not appear they were able to obtain or build any explosives.

dollars to donuts this is the same shit our FBI does by baiting some dumbass and handholding him on getting guns and encouraging him and then busting him and proclaiming to catch a terrorist

Of course these guys are not reeeal muslims, right?

Of course scheming Jews existing means muslim shitstains aren't real, right goys?

t. Ahmed

Why would they kill one of their puppets?

>implying muslims need to be baited into committing terrorism

Stop pandering to muslims UK. Just stop it. They’re there to take over your country and murder all of you if you don’t convert. Wake up.

I want to be violently jerked off by Nigel Farage. I want him to lube up my tight hole and pop a vibrating egg up there

Because they weren't playing nice and they have replacement puppets who will play nice?

Stop being Jewish you fucking pussy.

pls

Trying to stir anti Muslim violence. They spent a whole day on the retweets and now this.. Mind control.

MOMMY

Fucking leafs.

Better puppets and/or 80IQ sandniggers being 80IQ sandniggers

cunt

Anyone else surprised that ISIS hasn't attacked a western politician before? They've had so many opportunities for years now.

Once ISIS loses all territory we'll see a hundred lone wolves going out with a blast.

The "british" (HAHAHAHAHAH) are so fucking pussy - that their pussy having fembot will do nothing but DEFEND those who were going to blast her into 10000000000000000000000 particles.

This should be a prime wake up for all "BRITS"
ITS ABOUT HIGH TIME YOU CALL YOURSELVES ENGLISHMEN. AND START ACTING LIKE IT.
This fucking CUNT that you call MAY... is SHIT.
Get on with what needs to be done. Side with The right side this time. Quit wankin.

The real issue here is violence against women. And Trump being adversarial towards the UK is only another example of his woman hating behavior. Every time Trump criticizes May (or any woman) he is engaging in the very same violence that you xenophobes like to pin on Muslims.

Okay you got me

>ISLAMIC ASSASINATION ATTEMPT OF THERESA MAY HAS FAILED ONLY A WEEK AFTER TRUMP SCOLDED HER ON ISLAMIC TERROR
I can't wait to see what God Emperor tweets about this one.

Fucking leaf, well done!

>Trump actually is alternative reality Biff Tennant
so the dude who made a video about back to the future predicting 9/11 was correct?

She is a wonder of the universe.

police have released this photo of who they believe to be the perpetrator

although tbf it could be anyone in the country at this point

Fuck (you)

SHE SHOULD HAVE DEFENDED ISLAM HARDER!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DISRESPECT THE RELIGION OF PEACE!!

kek

>She will never burp in your face

Its too bad they werent successful. Just imagine that level of vindication.

And then a true Brit could become PM

Jokes on you, my mom doesn't sleep at night

welllll

Such a shit joke Pewds

is this loss?

I always wondered how secure the British Prime Minister is being in what looks like a house right at the street. It looks like it's two feet away from the road.

kys you phoneposting mongrel

Damn, that would have guaranteed a hard brexit.

bumping again

The "british" (HAHAHAHAHAH) are so fucking pussy - that their pussy having fembot will do nothing but DEFEND those who were going to blast her into 10000000000000000000000 particles.
This should be a prime wake up for all "BRITS"
ITS ABOUT HIGH TIME YOU CALL YOURSELVES ENGLISHMEN. AND START ACTING LIKE IT.
This fucking CUNT that you call MAY... is SHIT.
Get on with what needs to be done. Side with The right side this time. Quit wankin.

Fuggin leaf XDDD

It's true.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/05/mi5-foils-islamist-terror-plot-kill-prime-minister/

Learn to link you cunt.

This is why nobody likes Anti-Semites, you're so fucking delusional. The world would benefit if may was killed by Muslims.

> (OP)RELIGION OF PEACEOPEN BORDERS FOR WHITE COUNTRIES

one of those "not funny" but fucking hilarious things...

>when you suck so much ass and so many people hate you that you have to fake news an assassination attempt to get people on your side even for five minutes.

stupid bitch is disappointed that she couldn't die for islam..

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF DECEMBER

He should have succeeded. Maybe the bongs would take this shit seriously then.

Or maybe they'd light up a building for a few days and then change nothing at all.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!

>britmuzzie puts bomb in bag
Y'all are falling behind, say it with me.

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L

>britt
>Muzzie
same thing but good joke.

> "terror"

Gotta cover up that Israel involvement

They will get off free of charges. Don't want to be racist or anything.

almost infinite sodium

Bumpin again

trump vindicated once again

maybe she will do somert about muslims now that they are targetting her and not working class kids

fag we want her killed so we get moggy and a good excuse to purge i hope they succeed killing a high up one day

>Counter-terrorist chiefs said it was the ninth foiled plot since March as hundreds of terrorist suspects remain under investigation.

Hello MI-5 how are you doing on your night shift?

scotland yard actually

I heard she was falling in the polls.

shes weak and ineffectual on brexit

shes become a danger to the nation,we need an absolute bastard right now shes too soft

Would have been so much better if it succeeded

We need more Farage

I don't think you want Corbyn in though.
I think you guys are genuinely screwed.

fgt

Leave my mother out of this you fucking leaf.

I swear you leafs should be collected and burned for fuel

there was an election so mogg could replace her if she died but corbyn has started to make movement and hes rabble rousing constantly and that momentum movement is forcing the left to purge moderates

even worse the people in the uk are more ignorant of communism than you guys are

we might have dark days ahead.,,,luckily the queen will NEVER allow a communist to form govt

>luckily the queen will NEVER allow a communist to form govt
uhh about that...

she was gonna do it in the 60s but the commies lost the election

there are red lines user....let me assure you.

Do we put this in as another foiled CIA plot?

>
should we call her a racist for not allowing mudslimes to practice their culture and blow her up?

This should legitimately happen. The extreme satire might actually break through her British idiocy.