Do you regret taking the redpill?

It hurts so much some times. It has made being with others super hard too. But still cant be bluenpilled again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leWZLkBr1Sw
instagram.com/curvy.berlin
youtube.com/watch?v=oNXVWy9JD9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I took the bogpill and don't regret it

i wish i knew where to find these types of women. POF fucking sucks

Those are pretty impressive.

Quick rubdown? Might be better than the redpill

I regret not killing Marx when I had the chance

>Venezuela

Damn, dude, don't you have bigger things to worry about right now?

kek

enlightened, orgasm, please

Damn, those are are some busty women.

Not at all:
>38
>11 y/o is starting to get into lifting weights
>Here, son; let me show you how.
>Do this shit to him youtube.com/watch?v=leWZLkBr1Sw
>Start dropping subtle redpills about chicks checking him out while working out
>Let's do another set, DAD (drops the DDY on the end) - Choke back tears
>FUCK YEAH
The redpill is literally the lesson we should've all gotten prior to marriage. MGTOW taught me how to treat the wife (with some scaling back, of course), and Red Pill is the religion to teach your young men.

Having a daughter today would literally scare the fuck out of me, but you better believe I'd peddle her off to some chap before matriculating to college:
>Pay for 4 years of "university"
>She gets preggers
>Paid 60k for her to "find herself" and drop out
Fuck that shit.

I had a dream about the bogs the other night. They helped me fight aliens or something.

Not really, when the Matrix crumbles only the redpilled survive.

I cant do anythig about it. Working is not worthy for 5 usd monthly so im a neet and i get some bux from friends so i just meme all day long

I just wish it was easier for me.

Everyone seems like they accept women for what they are a lot better than I can.

It really does permeate every aspect of your life. I like to listen to history podcasts or biographies while I work. I recently decided to listen to Steve Job's biography because I like computers and thought it might be interesting. I'm in the second half of the book now which details a lot of his dealings with the television and entertainment industry.

Three times today I stopped to look up people who were particularly deceitful, or had stabbed him in the back, or who had tried to fuck over Pixar.

All three times? Jews.

Sometimes I do.
But the nightmare is real whether we chose to notice it or not.
And at least we can see what is coming.

No, because I'm finding my way home now.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

His face looks painful. Must be on opiates to even smile.

find an online learning course and learn some skill like coding or photoshop

Scientists are working hard on ways to re-blue pill people. They've already discovered they can make people atheists with magnets (by disabling parts of the brain), and can dose people with oxytocin to make them love rapefugees.
Re-education centres are coming.

Do you even have food?

MOTHERS MILK!

I don't regret it, though I'd by lying if I said I didn't sometimes miss the ease of bluepilled life. But at the end of the day I'm glad I was redpilled. To borrow a phrase from the SJWs, being bluepilled is being gaslighted. Constantly. All your life. Reality is not reality, the lies we tell you are. Don't use your critical thinking to consider what is going on around you, just believe these emotionally appealing explanations. While I'm much more bitter about the truth of the world, I at least no longer have to deal with the cognitive dissonance that was becoming more and more apparent.

>1

if I had the money I'd build a cultural hub

Im learning coding but its hard and im a brainlet

Yes

Who dis

Its kinda eerie, make a bunch of dopamine releasing statements since they’re all emotionally appealing to the point that you’re addicted to them

Its kinda eerie, make a bunch of dopamine releasing statements since they’re all emotionally appealing to the point that you’re addicted to them

Well that's good. Hang in there bro.

wtf i am moving to Germoney now

nah

Have you really taken the bogpill if you don't fulfill this man's request?

Lolno

Gross user don't be a retard. We have plenty way hotter than that here.

Nope. My redpills arrived by divine intervention via the 1990s and are a gift from God.

>100% rape baby

Oh my, thanks Ivan

instagram.com/curvy.berlin

Tienes papel sanitario o andas con el culo cagado?

It's been a long time since my last quick run down

Feed me that sweet nectar papi

>Do you regret it
I regret nothing. The satisfaction of knowing trumps all pain. You came here to orient yourself in the world. Double-down and you can make it satisfying.

Sometimes, because I have no idea what is real anymore. Everything just feels like manipulation tactics, and it seems to be catching more and more people in it's net. Truly feel like we are on the brink of a complete meltdown as a society.

Si tengo, para meses. Y pues si se acaba tengo hojas.

I don't think that you choose to take the redpill or not.It's more like the beggining of your life slowly drives you to the moment where you have no other choice than to take it.You start by noticing small things that make no sense in the paradigm you live in.You notice than most people around you don't even bother with those type of questioning.You seek truth and to fulfill this quest you finish by having no other choice than taking the redpill.

where are you finding all these redhead titcows? because they're 10/10s for me

Not one bit. It does make it difficult to relate to things or other people in day to day life but I think its worth it in the end.

It's pretty tiresome. I'm really tired of helping fools understand.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>in reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe.
>We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Previously unreleased TV appearance of the Bogdanoff twins:
youtube.com/watch?v=oNXVWy9JD9Q

BOT?

No, but it's been a hard road and I think about leaving all the time. When I don't think about the future or the monetary system or political issues, I enjoy life far, far more than I used to though. And I'm much healthier.

modern society is wholly lacking in purpose. Taking the pills hurts but it also gives me hope that i can _ACTUALLY_ make things better.

I bet she has back pain

What do i have to do to get the bog pill? It seems like the way to go

Hehe xD

>Do you regret taking the redpill?
every second

I won't say I regret taking the redpill but I do miss the comfort I had in the bluepilled life. My interests focused around sports, weed, and girls. That was really it. Since "taking the redpill" I've gotten sober, spent more time feeding my intellectual interests, and had a much easier time dealing with women. But sometimes I have days of gloom where I feel nihilistic about everything because society is so fucked up and most seem to not notice or care at all. At the same time it can be liberating - I spend more time and energy on improving myself and don't give a fuck about trivial things such as social media anymore, and that's a relief, but the feelings of doom are constantly nagging. The best I can do is keep myself in order, cause I have no idea how this is all going to play out.

I don't miss the blue pilled life. I was subservient, not a threat to anyone and totally comfortable with that. It's a terrible place to be, for a lot of reasons.

"in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." - Ecclesiastes 1:18

This pain is the price of knowing the world as it is not as the masses delude themselves into believing it to be.

As to whether it was worth it... depends on the individual.

Personally I'm an Asspie never had anything close to a GF I had come to terms that I will die alone a long time ago (long before the red pill) but the desire to find and have a mate is deeply rooted in the human soul and the understanding that it will never happen for me doesn't make me long for it any less nor does it vitiate the existential pain that knowledge so the social cost of the red pill is lesser in my case as it didn't remove anything from the table that wasn't already off the table

I regret it some days. Other days I just get an erection and show it to people on Sup Forums.

Not really, it didn't collapsed anything I already believed in.

Life was simpler when my world revolved around buying every lefty narrative pushed down my throat. Who knows how long that would have lasted if they didn't continuously overplay their hand?

It amazes me the threshold cucks have for this bullshit. If you're still a leftist worshiping at the alter of Colbert and Slimey Limey in the ((current year)) you're probably beyond saving.

>marry german woman
>she doesn't have glorious milkers
>tfw

Interdimensional beings communicate to me through a laser

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Every second of every day. I cant enjoy people anymore, I cant get past all the degeneracy this board has called out. Haven't been able to hold a stable relationship because of said lack of social skills. current gf is slowly seeing me for the POS I am, and is loosing interest. I cant even sleep right anymore, because all I can think about is how the West is killing itself, and no one is the wiser. its lonely and if I could go back to being that clueless degenerate I was, I would do it in a heart beat

I have only one life for my people.
I move when the body has moved and it has not moved. The fun is to come but you should lament it. Anguish will be had by all but some will be eager to relish in the misdeeds.

You loast respect for yourself and you surrendered any passion for our country. You are now enabling corruption at the highest levels of government. You are helping our enemies destroy us. Fuck Trump, fuck you, and fuck all conservatives. You are the enemies of Western Civilization.

The first step is to listen to this on repeat for 24 hours straight:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ

Republicans are fucking MISERABLE PEOPLE. Didn't know that beforehand? All they know is hateed for others. I truly hope you kill yourself in the most painful way possible.

Ignorance really was bliss. I'd never go back but I miss things like tv and movies.

But they know how to enjoy digital titties unlike the perpetually outraged, puritan libs

NO, you kys you fucking piece of shit, don't talk to my fellow anons like that.

Damn nigga you sound like me.

I always knew there was something wrong in the world and what we were being taught at school was lies. Was redpilled when I was 16 but went too far into the abyss and got black pilled hard. I don't believe in nationalism anymore because the vast majority of whites are stupid degenerates and I hate them as much as and sometimes even more than shitskins. 10 years later and I'm only still Here for the orgy of violence that will take place at the end of society and I can finally punish the wicked who deserve it.

>TFW when the redpill hits too hard and you become Samael

I felt like wasting my time one day and decided to try and explain this place to a sibling of mine, who is unfortunately a complete blue-pilled normie, but who I still care about deeply, what this place is so they could at least have an actual opinion about this place that is their own, the nature of discussion and not just the fake news depiction of anime nazi frogs.

I'm not very articulate but tried the best I could to explain the concept of memetics, and as they are studying biology, likened it to genetics and evolutionary theory etc to try and explain how ideas and memes of this place battle it out to become the most spicy. The basic survival of the fittest of ideas speech given by Monsoon in Metal Gear Rising.

I don't even know why, I'll have to ask them about it later but they acted with anger and started cursing this place without really being able to explain why.

What is this place, and is there any way or even any point of trying to explain it to a normie, even one you care about? Please help user are they too far gone?

> redpills about chicks checking him out while working out

What are you talking about?

No, because I was never a fucktard bluepill sheep.

You have to understand that part of living knowing the truth is to live well, which includes the quality of social interaction. It's why the heirarchy has the NEET/child on the bottom of the scale, you're supposed to develop social clout.
What you need to do once you embrace a love for humanity as a whole and your race above it is to accept what community you have and to rise within it politically. That is part of what gets some of the best of us in the door at legislative and other inner circles.
Become a better person socially and I think you'll find navigating reality much easier to cope with. That and personal finance/investment so that you're not poor when you're 50.

No. I never liked most people to begin with.

99 percent of the human race, minimum, are useless mouths who could die of a plague tomorrow morning with nothing of real value being lost.

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel

this will never get old

Nope, never. Where their was once confusion and depression is now peace and order. How else would I have come to listen to the likes of Mosley or Hitler and see the truth. The world once again makes sense and all is well.

you're crazy ,, well if you're looking for a serious relationship then yea pof sucks because 90% of bitches on there are massive whores .... but for this same reason it is a great website , i literally spam 'hey you look amazing lets hook up and fuck' to 15 girls on 3 different age accounts and not once have i failed in getting a 'ok where you want meet' message back .... i don't discriminate and have fucked 16yr faking to be 18 all the way to a 65yr and everywhere in between , hence the reason for 3 different accounts because pof doesn't allow you to message a person too old or too young of your age .... well anyway pof i found is amazing if you just want sex quickly , i'm a chad so its pretty easy to get these whores to say yes from a single message .... also i found pof has many many many big titty girls like the girl in the pic , pof in general has all ranges of women from dogs to perfect 10's

>implying my patriotism hasn't increased tenfold for the preservation of America as it was intended to be by the founding fathers
Kek
>implying the government hasn't been corrupt for over a century now
Toppest of keks
>Implying taking the redpill only means supporting Trump
I honesty pity your ignorance because you're so hopelessly uninformed.
Nigger, pull your head out of your ass and realize Trump is the last line of defense for any hope of American remaining a global hegemon, and in turn the last chance of saving the West. The left has been destabilizing this country with unimportant social issues such ass LGBTQ and BLM, the latter of which draws support solely from emotional reaction to (often fabricated) stimulus and not any type of rational and logical thinking based on readily available data. Furthermore, the mass, unchecked, importation of low IQ populations has done nothing but undermine the backbone of this country and creates sociopolitical circumstances that are not healthy for any nation. The West has been dying for a while, and Trump is actually trying to save it.
Inb4
>y-yeah but we're a nation of immigrants, you racist!
America was founded and invented to be an ethnostate and had been for the overwhelming majority of its existence. Please refer to the Naturalization Act of 1790 and the Hart-Cellar Act of 1965. America peaked in the 50s when it was racially homogenous and has been declining ever since, long before your imaginary boogeyman le drumpf took office. YOU are a willing perpetrator in the slow death of your nation and your people, but social media, Marxist professors, and biased media have conditioned you to feel guilty for the sins of your fathers. Wake up.

Taking the red pill does not mean wallowing in self pity.

Its about uncomfortable truths, and goes far beyond getting laid...

no remotely good looking woman will use online dating for anything other than entertainment because they have 99999 sexual options already
you find the keepers in school, church, at the grocery store, in hospitals, clinics, concerts, festivals, sometimes even bars and clubs

I'm a poorfag but I'll send you all my spare energy. Hang in there and stay safe user. Chaos leads to new beginnings and a bright new day

I'm a Christian-raised part-Jew and coming to this place has forced me into an identity crisis. I don't think I'm going to be able to come to terms with the fact that the people who share my values and ideals seem to want me and my family dead. I'm not saying it's unwarranted but my only real option is suicide.

Thx ameribro

>What is this place, and is there any way or even any point of trying to explain it to a normie, even one you care about? Please help user are they too far gone?

I like to think of this place like Jung would but that means I still sound like a loon when I try to explain it. To try and put it succinctly Sup Forums is the collective Jungian shadow made manifest. Here in this lonely corner of the Internet all the discarded peoples and ideas have been banished. The thing is a person can't keep parts of themselves locked in their shadow forever. For example when a boy finally becomes a man he is supposed to go back to his shadow, retrieve the feminine elements he has suppressed, and reintegrate them. Only then is he complete and he gains the power of those aspects. Well if you fail to do this and keep repressing those parts of yourself your shadow will find a way to manifest in the world. That is what is happening now the collective shadow is going to manifest again and force itself into the conscious mind because that is what is necessary to save the our collective self from destruction.

See what I mean, total loon, but to answer your last question. No they are not too far gone you have just not gone far enough.

>goes far beyond getting laid
Finding a mate is more than just sex you child

>that the people who share my values and ideals seem to want me and my family dead.
Dude i'm pretty fash, and i love Israel ... they're the worlds leading exporter of dead muslims

You should feel secure that your people have created an ethnostate that would grant you entry at any moment. That's all we want. Our own space to be left the fuck alone from low IQ shitskins.

Most do, if they're being honest with themselves.

To see reality for what it is, but also recognize that there is nothing you can do to change what can't be changed. You walk through the hellscape, surrounded by people who can't see it, they are blissful in their ignorance, a constant reminder of what you once had, what you could have had.

Still, seems like best case scenario for me right now is getting forcefully deported from the country I love for something that I've never even identified with.

>also i found pof has many many many big titty girls like the girl in the pic

duly noted

I'm latino and I learned to accept all the faults my race and shitty country has, accept it and keep working for a change.