/wg/ - VOTE on the next campaign

Through a thick rain of shills we shitposted campuses across the nation, and the nation is a different place than it was a month ago. So is it time to do it again?

You decide.

Pic related are the 3 most popular poster concepts, selected for their popularity measured by # of (you)s here and on doublepol.

1. “dreaming of a white christmas” - guaranteed to cause massive triggering. Much more exclusionary than our last campaign. High probability of a media shitstorm.

2. “white hate” - the most common criticism of IOTBW is - “no one ever said it wasn’t.” Showing a poster of white hate in the media is a direct response. Likely to still get covered by the media, and less likely to be torn down.

3. Operation B.A.B.B.Y IRL - meme white babies into fertile wombs across U.S. campuses. For context, please see old Operation B.A.B.B.Y threads: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Operation B.A.B.B.Y/

4. NO PHASE 2 REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>VOTE HERE: strawpoll.me/14558170

VOTE HERE: strawpoll.me/14558170

>VOTE HERE: strawpoll.me/14558170

addendum: we used to have a /wg/ Discord server but it was (((deleted))) so we built our own chat server at wgchatroom.com - feel free to use a fake email address when you join. Not required, but recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14558170
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every other one has enough time, except for White Christmas.

White xmas!

bumping to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

where is this vote?

/thread

White Christmas defo, It's cute and festive

oh fug

I need the space anyway

benis :DD

>Underestimates the power of weaponized autism

What the fuck am I looking at? These posters suck nuts. I'm voting 4, you guys need some time to think of something better.

Can't wait too long or the hype dies down and nobody gives a shit anymore

Really, no one went for White Hate yet?
That'd be the best choice, yet it is on par with Operation Babby. Dreaming of a white Christmas should be a future campaign; we still haven't broken the conditioning in White people yet for them to agree with white nationalism. We must piggy-back on IOTBW; we must refute the argument from the Left that says that White people aren't looked down upon; we must ease the people to support the cause, since they have that idea of white guilt so ingrained into them anything pro-white will stir up those "not I, lord!" sentiments in their mind.
White hate is a solid plan for the next campaign; it'll really activate those almonds in the people. White Christmas conveys a white supremacist vibe that shouldn't be exhibited too soon.

Well you guys better hurry up and whip up something a little spicier.

How about 'BUILD KATES WALL'???

posting full size posters. design not final on any of these.

I agree with all your points, maybe people don't like the poster itself? It's not as aesthetic as the other ones.

I only have the low-res version, i can grab the high res in a few days if by some miracle people start voting for it.

Fuck (you)

checked

That's already a thing though.

nice idea, if you get enough (yous) it could go onto another round of voting

I think it's on the right path. I want to do something in her honor. Shit almost brings me to tears when I saw them protesting for her.

Agreed. I would vote for it but it looks messy and the text would be too small to read on a poster

We should just shop a better version all together, if that's the route we take?

Sorry sweetie, but I have the magic mirror. Now the curse has been reversed onto you.

none of the posters are final. we will do more design threads to finalize a design. this is just a voting thread for the content.

pic related is more aesthetic but is impractical because of ink cost

Sorry, but I responded to it, so it's all good

Fuck false flagging. I don't want to stoop to (((their))) level.

sounds good boyo

This is not false flagging? I don't think level headed white people would think a leftist would put up the white hate poster. It's embarrassing to the left in the minds of such people.

Yes. I like the White Hate poster but it looks bad. I think the headlines would be sufficient. Maybe make it landscape orientation

>This is not false flagging?
When the fuck did I say it wasn't?

I was just about to say something along those lines..

Headline quotes, with source. Using only big names. Quote tweets from big names too. But keep it more plain, less ink and easier to look at

The Beagle should counter this, folks

Dreaming of a White Christmas is probably the best of the bunch. But It sounds a little clunky IMO. I think "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" would sound a little better.

I love the white christmas one, its so non offensive but it will cause a shitstorm

>nothing can save you

stay plump mr. beagle

There’s always a way

Oh, I guess the question mark was supposed to be a period. Anyway, how would the mainstream public not come to the conclusion that the left put up white hate posters? Leftist post white hate online, they hold white hate posters at rallys. Who's to say they wouldn't post white hate signs as well?

because they will point to the Sup Forums thread obviously, like they did with the last op. no one will think it was the left.

Then wouldn't that make us look bad?

Keep the same design
Blank page with text
Put caps of anti-white tweets
write in same font as IOTBW underneath:
>Yes they do
in reference to people saying "nobody says it's not okay"

Works much better

All the OP ideas are bad because they come on too strong.

Here are some better ideas:

It's ok to be American (Simple picture of an American flag at the bottom)

It's ok to like Christmas (Simple picture of a Christmas tree at the bottom)

Simplicity is why It's ok to be white was is effective.

Borders, cluttery pictures, subtle "white > all" imagery or text are not going to pass muster.

The message must be clean of supremacy to trigger unjustified disproportionate response.

Without unjustified disproportionate response you won't redpill anyone.

UDR is best, UDR is the goal in memetic warfare.

This guy gets it

Reminder to join the chatroom
wgchatroom com
If you have any recommendations, you can develop them further in there

CAPTCHA:
>Constantly checking my

>2. “white hate” - the most common criticism of IOTBW is - “no one ever said it wasn’t.” Showing a poster of white hate in the media is a direct response. Likely to still get covered by the media, and less likely to be torn down.

This will be the most effective and have the most reach internationally if we can get media coverage for it. It's okay to be white got on Tucker's show, but it didn't get any further.

Having Whites feel targeted by minorities will help them see they ARE being targeted by them, and will help validate anti-multicultural and white nationalist movements.

been trying to get the word out on this but there's no CBtS thread currently.

unleashing this graphic widespread on campuses could lead to massive redpilling.

THIS I VOTE FOR WHITE HATE

What if we did white hate as a series, with just one tweet or headline per poster?

Nigga why

not a bad idea, a different slip of paper with an anti-white headline every week. Tweets aren't ideal though, mostly because they're easy to fake and hard to fact-check. Those Article headlines would be better

I prefer this

I normally don't respond, it's the skull that does it

I think the motherhood one is the most effective.

1. A reminder that women are natural born mothers and reinforces gender roles

2. Is innocent and coy, like the previous campaign.

I dont like the "dreaming of a white christmas". I can't really explain why right now, I had a long day at work. It's just, it pushes the whole war on christmas thing as well as the white nationalist narrative. Which I am a white nationalist, but that isn't what these campaigns are about. The campaigns are about exposing liberals for who they are.

>CAPTCHA:
>>Constantly checking my

Fucking checked

Fuggin checked

checked

I agree with the woman one, it doesn't say women should be property or it should be forced.

wow i'm a huge faggot

Bravo

What about something like this? (Just a mockup, excuse shit resolution)

we should try to convince white liberals that eating foods that don't originate in Europe such as avacadoes, potatoes, tomatoes, coffee, chilies, etc. is cultural appropriation. between that and veganism they will literally be living off a diet of turnips and onions.

definitely got to go with white christmas

NONE OF THE ABOVE

pic related should be the next campaign.

New option, same text and format as before but.

"We're not beaten yet"

Lefties will shrilly proclaim that yes in fact here are 10 reasons why whites ARE beaten! Click to read! And they will dig up redpills and adviertise it themselves. Of course the low level vitriolic tweets will be even saltier.

(you)

stay plump Mr. Beagle

None of these are as simple and poignant as IOTBW. The beauty of the phrase "It's Okay to be White" was that it was a totally innocuous statement with a very simple message with no apparent agenda, and by foaming at the mouth and trying to apply an agenda to what most normal people viewed as a perfectly plain statement, therein was the beauty of IOTBW.

None of the OP's posters really accomplish that to quite the same extent. "Dreaming of a White Christmas" comes close, but you either make it quite clear what the poster is really supposed to mean (thereby taking away from the effect of the original IOTBW), or else people are just going to think "oh, a nice Christmas poster!" Furthermore, a followup campaign might make it clear to otherwise uninformed normies that "oh, I guess it was a white nationalist campaign all along".

For what it's worth, if you play it off right and it works, I think it would be absolutely hilarious to see lefties melting down and foaming at the mouth with white hatred over what a lot of normies will just see as "a nice Christmas poster". In that regard, it could be even more successful than IOTBW. But I'm still not sure it'll work.

>SQUARE DIGITS

>TFW it's hip to be square

>CUBED DIGITS

>TFW Apostle of Kek
Blessed be me

Nah, give it time. Otherwise you come out looking like Bad Boy street team, trying too hard.

very impressive

chk'd THIS!!!
If your autism is kicking in and you absolutely MUST do SOMETHING NEW, then do THIS. It's at least relevent and, if done correctly, as has already been determined by based anons, will directly challenge and refute the "who ever said it's not okay to be white" bullshit.
well, for one, the fucking MEDIA did right off the jump. As soon as anyone noticed the flyerd it was INSTANTLY "RACIST", so there's THAT. And the quotes from the various schools, theats to "investigate" for possible "hate crime", etc, etc.
CRITICAL TO SUCCESS: IT MUST ***MUST*** BE FACTUAL and VERIFIABLE!!! If there's even a slight whiff of bullshit / fakery / flase flagging, YOU LOSE.
Honestly, you could only fuck this up if you just castrated yourself, and I KNOW Sup Forums don't do that kind of shit.

"White Christmas", dont' bother, it's been done and quite frankly nobody cares. waste of time. Unless you just got extra time / paper to spend on "holiday cheer". Other than that, it's not going to trigger anyone.
The Baby meme, meh, I'd save that for the spring / april. It's more relevent then and you got spring break / summer vacation to actually get the deed done *wink wink*.

tl:dr do the follow up with the white hate DOCUMENTATED / VERIFIABLE posts / quotes. Make it READABLE, so people who challenge it can fact check it.

MERRY WHITE CHRISTMAS
IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

The flyers should have a title like:
"Who ever said it wasn't okay to be white?"

Whatever the phrase that they are using to reply / refute IOTBW. I don't remember the exact words they used, but If you can fetch a quote from one of them, then you can use THAT as the Title of the piece. Then after the title you just have however many pieces of quotes / evidence of IOTBW hate. The follow up would be something like "That's who said it, you racist bigots!".
Obviously this is just a rough draft suggestion, but I think that maintaining a strong but stready position USING THIER OWN WORDS is what will help solidify the point.

Question
Answer / evidence
(possible) accusation of actual racism against white people.

seems simple enough.
stay grounded.
stay safe.
stay strong.