USE THIS

USE THIS

Don't tell me how to feel

Mueller has been investigating Israel though. Not Russia.

I think this is more effective desu

They're already shilling the "BUT BILL CLINTON INVESTIGATION" meme to counter it lol.

Both are completely worth nothing

This one is better

Use one with a homeless veteran too and say "pennies for his service"

Make another with a cancer kid, "pennies for her healthcare"

superior meme-ery using the chillings like that

Did you not hear, the left is already trying to discredit Mueller? It was in WaPo even.

This is an excellent idea and there at least needs to be 100 pages of this that are designed for normie consumption on FB and Insta.

MILLIONS INVESTIGATING RUSSIA CONSPIRACY THEORY

PENNIES FOR EDUCATION

This can be the next It's Okay To Be White

Good idea but we can do better. We need to paint Mueller as some sort of incompetent scrooge wasting millions of dollars against some more visceral homeless imagery

MILLIONS INVESTIGATING NOTHING
PENNIES FOR VETERANS HEALTHCARE

Jess?

You scared white boy?

also

Tactless memeganda.

Millions to investigate russia and flint still ain’t got water.

Libs are fine with wasting tax dollars when it comes to "fighting nazis" what you need to do is point out the trump/russia narrative is just a hoax but in a way that makes it seem like the rich are making excuses to not help bash the fash
>they wasted our time and tax dollars looking for ties to russia that weren't there when his ties to white supremecists at home were right in front of us
They'll always call any non-democrat president, even if they were from a party like Green, a literally nazi no matter what so why not use that against them?

If it helps take down Trump do it. Spend the entire national budget. It's worth it to ruin the fascists of America.

As you wish...

WTF are you doing in this thread? Nobody wants to have social intercourse with you. Kindly fuck off.

dead homeless people is a positive. you guys sure you're on the right board?

Listen to these fucking rightwing hypocrites. They spent 100 million of taxpayers money over 10 years to defame Hillary Clinton. Over 25 Benghazi investigations costing US over 30 million alone.

Fuck off cunts. Republicans don't give ONE FUCK about our social programs. Fuck you cunts.

This X1000. Use the occupy meme

Also, Puerto Rico still doesn't have electricity but Mueller is getting millions to investigate Trump

Eat a bullet fucking Trump TOOL. Fuck off and die shit eater Trumpcunt faggot.

>being this much of a newfag

I'm trying to make a psyop to get liberals off of the Mueller train you dumb nigger.

OP should have included some suicide/mental health angle so the shills would bump his thread up.

1. The US wastes gargantuan amounts of money on schools. Our schools are still shit.
2. Our schools are shit because they're run by shitlib cat ladies and diversity hires. College is even worse. Homeschool instead and then attend a trade school.
3. Throwing money at nogs in a hopeless attempt to uplift them from savagery has been a proven failure.

>in an effort to fool the left into aligning with the right, /polinadvertently memes into existence a genuine alliance with the left ending all unnecesary conflict and finally efeating the (((real enemy)))
really makes your brain do worky

>Eat a bullet fucking Trump TOOL. Fuck off and die shit eater Trumpcunt faggot.

Wow, jeez golly you make a compelling argument! You sure are a swell guy.

Dude, develop a sense of irony and try again to figure out what these memes are supposed to be used for.

>hint: its to call out democrats on thier hypocrisy

feminist issues?

It's to appeal to normies and get them to hate something blindly. These aren't meant to support our true opinions

Tou fucking loudmouth rightwing niggers need to shut your fucking pieholes. America is so fucking done with you fucking morons and your 7 yr old faggot beta coward Trump.

Fuck off and die. Seriously. Fuck off and die painfully. You ARE THE ENEMY.

> rightwing niggers
Um..sweetie-bot. That's not how this works.

Isn't half our debt financial loans/research grants/grants in general?

Maybe our education isn't honestly worth a dime...? I mean if a nigger can go to the same class as me and not pay and I only didn't pay because of test scores/merit based scholarships.... Doesn't seem like government should fund education for dumbasses, but then again niggers so idk

I find your anger strangely comforting. It's not because I agree with you; you are, obviously, a monstrously huge faggot. It's because you're going to keep losing, and there's not a single effective thing you will ever be able to do about it.
Go on.

Pennies for scientific research might be more in line with our goals while still appealing to democrats.

This is the ultimate. Dealing with clueless fucking boneheads that think Trump is anything but a rapist treasonous moron cunt. That what he is, and that is ALL he is.

Failing in every poll and hated across earth, but you idiots keep dreaming. Be delusional. It's macabre humor, but yeah. Your party is damn near finished. Fucking AZZHOLES.

>152180933

Go take your lithium. You don't deserve a (you) you sad little man.

Pathetic.

You clowns won't even be able to beat Roy Fucking Moore, but yeah, we're about finished. Your party is so hated they can't beat a guy accused of pedophilia. The dem party is the one that's dying. Your "leadership" consists of a fake Indian, a fake nigger cowboy, and two women from California with dementia. I think the republicans will be just fine.

My dream is to corner that degenerate pervert child rapist faggot asshole Trump and ragdoll his face off of every wall in a concrete room for about 5 hours. Fucking beat him like a redheaded stepchild until he's unrecognizable. In fact, that's pretty much what I'd do to any Trumpcunt that I caught running his homo cuck mouth about their scumbag "god emperor".

Five hours of bloody beatings in a locked concrete room. I would fucking be happy for the rest of my life.

You have pretty low aims for dreams. Must suck to be you.

You gotta be joking. Whipping Trump like a little bitch? The predator rapist? Any real American or father would love the opportunity.

>we literally became the jew
o-oy vey?
Nietzsche senpai was right all along it seems.

Honestly bro, your petulance just strengthens my conviction in the validity of our cause, because you're obviously an angsty loser whose opinions are only valuable as an endorsement for people who actually know what they're talking about.

Even if what you're saying about Trump had any validity, enjoying an opportunity and creating fantasies you can only love out in your sleep are two completely different things.

You got your (you) now go away. Actually don't. This thread is ass regardless.

Loser? You mean how most Americans chose Hillary?

Fuck off Republican cocksucker.

Most (legal) Americans, in fact, didn't.

Dear Shareblue,

Your bot has malfunctioned. Please fix it. Also, please fuck off.