DA WUZ GUD BOI'S, DA DINDU NUFFIN.

>Chimp out in Portland is inbound.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/category/crime/homeless-man-stabbed-in-tokyo’s-shinagawa-ward
youtu.be/bcbQ1RIStus
6abc.com/3-teens-charged-with-murder-in-mayfair-beating-death/2731645/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do I even have to say it?

How else dey gon git money for dey skool shoes?

Their life in prison is going to be better than their life on the streets. Why do we keep rewarding them with 3 meals and a cot?

Guy on the left is cute, they should let him go.

The other two are subhuman.

This thread is an official nigger hate thread

We draw the line at blacks in this country. That is the only demographic we have collectively agree belong in prison.

No

>victim is homeless
>victim has a brother

Wow, what a nice family that dude had. They let him sleep rough and get beaten by a pack of niggers.

The four black people in Portland are gonna be really angry.

>left to right
White father black mother, both black and black father white mother

Future - leftists will throw back the "le 56%" meme back in pol's face, say any light skinned ethnic criminal "is not black".

oh, the white man according to NYC.

If your own family won't take you in, then you probably are a piece of shit and deserve to be homeless, just not beaten to death by a wild pack of niggers.

Slavery was a mistake.

>well I knocked up the black chick, I sure hope my son doesn't grow up to be one of those murdering stealing blacks
>fuck

Like our new diversity higher of a police chief?

Agreed. Fuck Dixies for importing these subhumans.

has obama cried over this yet?

LEAF.

It is in irrefutable, incontrovertible fact that if 80%+ of niggers were removed from our misery, earth would INSTANTLY improve.

It was jews, not southerners. Southern farmers could not afford slaves. In fact jews were so involved in the salve trade that the slave markets were closed on jewish holidays. The south had niggers under control until the yankees invaded and let them loose.

The yankee is the original SJW

Not picking your own cotton was a mistake

This thread is an official chon hate thread.

japantoday.com/category/crime/homeless-man-stabbed-in-tokyo’s-shinagawa-ward

Dude on the right thinks hes taking a selfie

Obama is psychically linked to every dindu. He knows racial injustice is going on whenever a tear streaks his crack addled cheeks.

this happened in philadelphia

Not thing I could never stand was to see a filthy old drunk howling away at the songs of his fathers

Nothing wrong with some good old ultra-violence

youtu.be/bcbQ1RIStus

Two niggas and a whxican. If they aren't dead or were the ones beat up. No one is going to riot.

>that orc in the middle

They're already doing that.

Get em out of the gene pool young.

Not enough dindus in Portland to have a significant chimp out without the police cracking down.

thats not how genetics works m8 guy on the right is prop full black too

That or your family are just pieces of shit, his brother acting all outraged after he's killed is fucking laughable.

>Nigga, you need to git up, git out and git somethin'
>Don't let the days of your life pass by
>You need to git up, git out and git somethin'
>Don't spend all your time tryin' to get high
owkay lets go beat a homeless man to death lol

There was a thread about this a couple days ago, someone made this pic here. Top Kek

Yeah they were on their way to college to turn their lives around when this happened :'(

He could have been their dad!

>”We’re not seeing eye to eye on this”

yeah what the fuck OP

6abc.com/3-teens-charged-with-murder-in-mayfair-beating-death/2731645/

Carlos!

That homeless man was more privileged than these oppressed youth.

not enough groids in portland for a chimp out.

dude on the left looks straight up brazillian though. complete mystery meat. ohh say can you see....

>Mexican McCartney, CJ and 40 Cent

Some people would rather live it rough than be a perpetual burden on their own family.

there is literally nothing wrong with killing homeless.
We literally have a homeless problem and this is one of the best ways to fix it

Kid looks mixed, 56%er mulatto

I just don't understand how human beings can be so evil.

This was in Mayfair. A neighborhood in northeast Philadelphia

faggot

around blacks

For someone you do not get understand what I am saying here.
The article says nothing other than "a man" in Japan, zainichi privilege exists. a man" stabbed a homeless was a Gook. When it comes to "a man" was fucking zainichi (koreans), medias always manage to cover up who "a man" is. In contrast, if it was a native Japanese, they positively report on their details,name, face, address and even relatives details. You are still lucky America, the niggers have criminal shit skin to make people realize who "a man" really is. I fucking hate gooks like you do for the niggers.

A homeless person was killed and a beaner and nigz are getting locked up. I see no problem here.

a modest proposal

sentence him to life giving BJs

WE WUZ CYCLOPSES N SHIEET

hang them.

Carpet bagger is a literal code word for our dubious (((friends))).

HE

Sounds like you know a lot more about the situation than the rest of us. Please elucidate for us.

Philly, retard.

Agreed. The homeless, mentally ill (up to and including all different manner of fags), and the infirm should be gassed, liquefied, and then fed intravenously to the prison populations -- until they themselves are gassed.