Hey Sup Forums, how many of you people own a (((dog)))?

Hey Sup Forums, how many of you people own a (((dog)))?

Why? You're literally spilling money into the mouth of a child that isn't your own. That's the definition of a cuck, and the money you spend to keep a large dog alive could probably feed a kid or two. Owning a pet is cucked.

This is a huge red pill. My first red pill was when I put a quarter on my Dick head and realiZed how smoll quarters were

Dogs are property dumb fuck

So were black people and Jews, I rest my case.

I pay to keep a (((car))) running too, sheeittt

You have no case faggot

Catfag detected
You own a dog for protection. Minorities are also often scared of them, which is a plus.

Agreed. This is almost as bad as the time I was gonna pay the electric bill, but then remembered I'm paying for electricity that didn't come from rubbing my socks on carpets, which is the definition of being a cuck

Dogs will kill to protect you.

You're a filthy niggerape and a slave to the Jew

>t. Achmed Muhammad Abdul Al-Sahim

Because my dog makes me happy and I enjoy having him around.

I don't need any more reason than that. If you're worried about money or being cucked that's your problem.

>thats the definition of a cuck.
No its not, a cuck allows someone to sleep with his wife in front of his face.
Owning livestock is not cuckoldry

This. Been mans best friend for centuries for a reason.

Found the muzzie

Dogs are loyal. I'd rather have a dog than a wife.

She hates black people and growls when people are snooping around, that's good enough for me.

Agreed. I would also go as far as to say owning a pet is immoral. Not for the animal itself, but for its environmental impact.

>Minorities are also often scared of them
Thats only because your retarded enough to willing ship muzzies in your shit country

>It alerts me when there are people lurking
>I use it as an excuse to go running
>It's a companion that makes me happy
>It scares people.

>>It scares people
more importantly, scares niggers too

is that the toxoplasmosis talking?

You're stupid as fuck. Non-human animals are exempt due to the fact that the bible gives us dominion over the other species of God's creations, and also due to the fact that as whites it is an heirloom of our ancestry--those enterprising and emapthetic souls who first domesticated the wild beasts.

The real red pilled pet is cat. Dogs are blue pilled because they just do whatever you say, but cats aren't cucked in the same way.
But i love both tbqh.

Kys op

>Dogs will kill to protect you.
Damn straight they will. My parents staffordshire terrier tore apart some coyotes when I was 7, we lived innawoods and I thought they were just other dogs until they ran up to me and started snarling.
A hell of a lot more loyal than humans.

Cedarwood is that you?

Dogs are everything.

Agreed, hermit crabs are truly the red pulled pet

*pilled

MGTOW includes dogs and cats. A hamster is permissable, as long as it is not high maintenance.

Dogs are the replacement for children in this pathetic, shilled generation. Instead of raising real children we dump money into these "fur babies" that will only die in a few years, and never benefit us or take care of us when we're too old to work for ourselves.

My roommate is a typical gen Y, borderline millennial with a dog that she treats like her own child. She even calls him "little boy." It's sad to know that she'll follow the typical path of hopping cock to cock until she can't have kids, then her dog will get old and die by the time she's 30 and she'll have no one. The only option left will be another dog or cats, and thus a crazy cat lady is born... There will be many gen Y and millennial crazy, lonely cat ladies.

>how many of you people own a (((dog)))
Mine passed away over three years ago. Haven't owned one since, but I'd like to.
>You're literally spilling money into the mouth of a child that isn't your own
Only weird white women see their dogs as "children"... the same weird white women who do slutty things with their dogs as well.
Dogs are not your children. They're pets, and are to be viewed as such.
>the money you spend to keep a large dog alive could probably feed a kid or two
Gee, I'd love to know how you could feed a single child, let alone two, for less than $10 a week.
>Owning a pet is cucked
Hooking up with some fat 2/10 roastie and getting divorce-raped in court is cucked. Having a loyal canine companion, man's best friend, is the true redpill.

You city and suburban people are foolish. A dog is not a surrogate child, but a work partner a friend. Need to move cows? Dog drives them. Hunting rabbits. Dog flushes them. Coyotes? Dog scares them. Someone is there? Dog let's you know. Bored? Dog fetches. Horny? Well, that's what sheep are for.

Dogs are cool and LOYAL. If an urban menace attacks you your dog won't think twice about fucking his shit up. I don't know of many who will give their life for another but a good dog will.

Me in the center.

We're supposed to have kids and give them dogs to teach them responcibility. Dogs must not be used as a substitute for kids.