Finding a wife

> be me
> 27 years old
> make around 50k dollars a year
> no debt
> white, Christian, no drugs, no alcohol
> have dated lots of girls, never commited to anyone
> wish to start a family

I can't seem to find a woman I'd want to spend the rest of my life with. What do, Sup Forums? How do I go about finding a wife?

((()))
fake

Settle for an ugly one. She'll never leave you.

Don't marry a woman who
>has had more than one sexual partner before you
>demands she must drink caffeine, alcohol, or other drugs while pregnant
>has or has had an std
>says she won't give birth without pain medication (can be used after baby is born)
>colours her hair, natural colours or otherwise
>used anti aging creams before she met you
>uses excessive amounts of makeup
>uses sex as a weapon
>doesn't want at least three children
>is four inches below the average female height of your country
>can't give birth without a C section because she has non existent hips
>has borderline personality disorder and/or bipolar disorder
>used or uses "party" drugs
>has breast implants
>is addicted to social media
>has a tattoo
>has excessive piercings

You have two choices, marry a very young girl and face the consequences, or marry an older woman and raise her kid/s. You missed the mark and have to settle now.

be patient grasshopper ...

walk down and fuck them all ...

Thanks for the list of red flags. I have more I could share.
What are the consequences of dating a very young girl?

She will most likely be a fucking soulless drone that he has nothing in common with. Young girls these days honestly remind me of husks. At least she will be attractive most likely though.

I am living in Europe and I only search for a wife in eastern European nations. I've met teens who were very smart.

>50k
Get a job paying triple that and try again

>sign up for OKC
>post nice photos of your champion smile
>good physical condition
>answer all questions from the perspective of someone genuinely looking for a wife if that is what you wish
>be amazed at a enormous list of women matched mid 90's and higher
>spread the good word that this is an amazingly effective way to find wholesome qt3.14s to start traditional families with
>MAGA

10/10 red flag list. Hard to find a woman willing to be with a poorfag who meets that criteria though. Do you bros ever think about leaving this place for good?

You should add

>Swears excessively

I wonder about that...

I know a decent woman. Thin, cute, religious, hard working, doesn't party, doesn't fool around. She still a virgin and no men has put a ring in her finger yet. She's 30.

People need to blame women. Clearly, it's a two way street.

stay the fuck away from young girls. you are at the age where you can actually find a woman who has morals and can form an actual opinion based on her life experiences.

if you can't meet them at work or through family/friends I don't know what to tell you. most people I know who married and got divorced found better partners after the divorce through friends/family.

I've been married since I was 23 so I really can't say where to pick up girls who aren't used sluts at your age.

this place looks like a r9k virgin board lately

* not to

> in college
> want to find future wife
> Sup Forums tells me i need to have a TRP stage where i read downloaded roosh pdfs and sow my wild oats and sleep around like a degenerate so i know how to deal with women
> don't want to do any of that just want wife tier good mother material gf to start investing emotionally in

Is she uma delicia?

> girls your age are used sluts
> don't go for younger girls

Why don't you just fucking kill yourself tonight?

your probably ugly and boring person. i can almost guarantee it

Shut up man whore

Dude I'm almost identical (+10,000 per/yr). Be patient. I've had 9 ladies come through my life over the last year, however I won't settle for anything less than a woman who matches the character, charisma, and loyalty of my grandmother to her husband. Married 50+ years, three successful children and 7 successful grandchildren. Never settle.

Pretty much wiping out the entire potential dating pool of the modern Western woman with this one boys. It's times like these I'm grateful I'm an Eastern Euro. I'm going to keep riding the train of dumb whores until I decide to settle than head back and find a wife.

This is all I want really. A lifelong partner and beautiful kids.

It's hard to find good men, too.

Same but leaving for Army soon. Ive already slept around a bit, idk if im in a minority of dudes but it makes me more depressed and "hollow" afterwards.

When I had a LTGF it was uncomparable.

B
E
R
L
I
N

>make around 50k dollars a year
pretty good
>white, Christian
Oh you're the enemy. Go die for Israel you Rabbi worshiping traitor.
>How do I go about finding a wife?
Make more money or live in a poor city

She's "white". As in, probably white passing after generations of genetic mixture. Has a french/spanish surname.

Based roach

I almost got engaged to my highschool sweetheart. 17-23. Wasn't going to pop the question after graduation. She left, went full Western on me, super whore. Was really depressed for a while and drank alot and fucked alot of strangers. It was never fulfilling. While I have certainly gotten over the depressive nature of being a loner, I can't get over my total distrust of the opposite sex.

All women fail when held up to scrutiny with your list ay
You gotta get them in pre school to find one that ticks the box before you can dick their box.
It's gonna be a problem cause the courts said i cant be within 500 meters of a school or playground

> French
> white

>Spaniards
>white

lol sounds like my ex

Sorry meant Was* going to pop the question.

Just be yourself. Let the market sort it out.

Brazil, my friend. Unfortunately you will listen to the neck beards and never set foot on this blessed land. Fuck you for being gullible weak and ignorant. You probably don't even have a passport lmao

Just knock one up on accident, then you got no choice.

Make sure she’s white, that’s all that matters

Good men are around but they typically have jobs or other obligations or preoccupations and generally aren't the type to wantonly cold approach random women. Those are the players but those are also the guys that actually get numbers. Tbqh I think I'm going to cave in and make a tinder and hope the universe doesn't let me get catfished by a thot pretending to be traditional.

A surname is nothing. Who knows with whom her ancestors married until she received her last name.

I'd rather drink battery acid than even talk to your subhuman females. I have yet to encounter a single Brazilian that wasn't borderline retarded.

I'm a realist so I'll concede like 2-3 of those tops. You just don't understand how bad things really are, those demands are impossible

i think everyone he is aware that most males suck too

Bro your story is just like mine except I was with mine from 17-19 and already had a ring and a house (well off family) but Im still not over the depression and I have absoultely no trust for women.

First time I actually gave it another shot was in October with a girl who actually initiated interest in me. Bitch couldnt go that full month without cheating.

I still have the dream but I fear im far too depressed and jaded to think it will happen.

Especially the gay ones

I don't know what to recommend to do. Don't even know in personal. I mean it's much more easier to gives advices like these when you know the each other in personal. Sure first thing to do would be to look around your area. Maybe you're to shy to make date with that girl next door. Further, change up something in your life. Go to the bar, black out or make some new communications. The whole problem is that you're weren't focusing one thing that's now suddenly is missing.

>colours
Nice proxy

You must be a virgin

Fire up internet dating and look for matches in The South, northern plains, Alaska and the northern Mountain West. You will have a good chance of finding what you're looking for.

> He is a virgin because he has some standards

Castrate yourself.

tom leykis

>lom teykis

>Fake news

fixed

Roofie some bitch. If you abuse her enough she will think it's love before the year is through.

>Not impregnating any girl you're in a short term thing with and riding the tiger as society deals with your genetic lottery

They destroyed marriage, not me, I wanted to be a good husband and father, but they want me to be a good ATM and doormat.

go to church and play sports.

Attend the mormon church or something else as fundamentally crazy.

Yeah, but this place tends to blame all women for that.
The one I was talking about isn't even the only one I know in the same boat (i.e. good looking, decent personality, serious, religious and not married yet despite wanting).

Danke für deinen Ratschlag, Mohammed Al-Hamburgi.

>Buy a case of Plan B
>Nut in bitches. Give them some Plan B and send them on their way
Why haven't you guys done this yet?

This is shit tier advice and only perpetuating the cock carousel, user. Your instincts are correct.

he's likely from Sup Forums. Sup Forums is full of American proxies atm.

well i'm still single and that doesn't seem like that'll change any time soon so if you have any "good" advice, i'm all ears, m8

find a girl in her late teens at church

are you married? sounds like theres good women near you

Man you're wayyyyyyy too picky. Who cares what they do as long as they love you? Love is a blessing, a gift from god himself.

>Man you're wayyyyyyy too picky. Who cares what they do as long as they love you? Love is a blessing, a gift from god himself.

> t. cuck

Feminine here and I speak for the others when I say you are all retarded idiots who will get left shortly if you ever get married. Inb4 tits or get the fuck out. I don’t do that in pol fuck off

do you actually have an argument or are you just a faggot nigger? your meme flag says it all Bruce Jenner.

you can probably take 3 strikes

So this is the power of boomer cuckservative thought

>be me
>19
>paying way through state uni for software development degree
>run five different businesses: website building and social media management for local businesses, amazon FBA, shipt shopper, run three influencer twitter accounts, each at around 100k apiece
>really into crypto trading, few people know this though
>fairly fit and attractive
>drive a porsche(a blacked out 09 cayman S; nothing too special but it's my baby and I pay for it all, something I'm really proud of)
>am literally the only person I know NOT on their parents dole
>most definitely not known as a Sup Forums user

>cannot get a text back, ever
>can barely get a snapchat back
>still a virgin

lads what the fuck did I do wrong, im serious. I have spent all this time making a life for myself and have tried to be successful but I'm failing in this one area. I know this looks like a larp, I'd be glad to prove it but that's not the point

>27
>50k a year
>no drugs, alcohol
>Christian

Boring as fuck.
But if you're for real, just go to your Christian things. There's tons of religious qts there, I'm almost tempted to start going to church again myself.

You have to pick from the ones that are available, start with a checklist of desirable genes to pass on to your offspring, no mental illness and so on. You may have to lower some of your expectations.

Just accept that perfect women don't exist and all you can do is find one worth tolerating for the rest of your life. Starting a family means constant sacrifice, and if that means being married to a dumb bimbo who doubles her weight every decade, that's a good start. If you're not down with that get a vasectomy.

Well obviously you dont put up with cheating retards, it means they dont love you

Advice: if you have to settle for a single mum (you're in your 30s and don't want to date younger); avoid single mums that aren't willing to pop at least one baby out with you.

Keep improving yourself physically until you become good looking and self assured enough to attract girls' attention.

Increase your social circle through social groups and hobbies if there are no eligible girls in your circle.

It's a tough gig, user.

Assuming you clean up well and are moderately good looking, i'm mirin. Do you lift bro?

C section hip ratio is a myth

Have you tried being flashy AF on social media? I mean you'll only attract trash but if youre just looking to fuck then just become "nigger rich" on social media.

Take a photo with your car. Out in the sun, use a sun glasses (are you ugly?), smile, casual pose.

If that doesn't work, join the church and try to prove yourself as a good men for the community; they will try to pair you with a nice girl.

why no pain meds for birth? Redpill me on it. It better involve some sort of detriment to the child or else y'all are just sadistic.

Go to Poland - or your local Polish church. You'll be amazed. That's how I met my wife.

>sort of detriment to the child
yeah that's it. There are also sutides to suggest it's bad during the pregnancy, but if you don't take it the baby might miscarriage, so it's a balancing act.

Girls don't want families anymore they just want short term flings with no strings attached and a dog.

Having the character to do this and be happy at 20 something is as rare as finding a unicorn qt

Are you not socially involved in things you enjoy? i.e a club or church group. You'll find a lot of qt 3.14s when you stop looking for them. Trust me when I say that you will find someone once you stop looking. Go where you want to go and do what you want to do, and that is where you'll find your Stacy

This.

Women your age and younger are still "traveling" and "trying to find themselves".

Which means they would rather fuck the broke guitarist that she saw play while sipping her appletini or her weed dealer while waiting for her Dad's cheque to clear. Once she hits 30 and sees the wear marks on her face she will grab onto someone like you like a life raft in the ocean.

Refuse them.

Finding a wife is supposed to be hard. That's what makes her so significant to you.

>pretty good
>poverty tier

kek

something something multicultural joke

>be OP
>27 years old
>no debt
>white, Christian, no drugs, no alcohol
>have dated lots of girls, never commited to anyone

>still frequents Sup Forums

>wishes to start a family
>still hasn't

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>he can't get over his bad experiences with women
You have to get over it for the huwite race

>How do I go about finding a wife?
I don't. Don't think I will. I don't know if can ever unhate women tbqh senpai.

Sounds like you’re ugly as sin and a dyel manlet

I'm not really like that; I deplore the flex. I have had to be so guarded with my money that I rarely splurge on myself. Sure I have enough to do so, but I'd rather invest in real estate than buy 10 supreme hoodies. The only thing I spend money on is my car and some travel.
I have done this. I guess it's fairly conceded that my license plate is "THX BTC" but I thought it was a nice touch. The only reason I ever "flex" on instagram or twitter is to continue building my personal brand, of which I have a youtube channel where I give people money tips, business ideas, etc. Basically the idea is to show people you have money to make more money. It's a bit conceited but it works.
All of my local churches are ridiculously cucked. Also I rarely party. As far as socializing I have lent my car to several local clubs for curb appeal(people pay ridiculous money for this, quick hint.) but getting paid>getting faded

Step 1: Look in the right place.

If you want to find a potential wife, look in places you would imagine your ideal wife might spend her free time:
Is your ideal wife a bookworm? Volunteer or join a club at the library.
Is she a cook? Join a community cooking class.
Is she athletic? Start hitting the gym or jogging in the morning.
Is she a godly woman? Volunteer at your parish.
The problem most guys run into trying to find a decent wife is that they go in with the wrong mindset. They're not looking for someone to build a family and share a life with, they're looking to get their dick wet. They look in bars, and clubs, and hookup sites for easy lays and all they find women who spend all their time drinking, clubbing, and sucking dick.

Step 2: Be yourself.

Never lie to a woman about what kind of person you are, what your beliefs and values are, and what kind of relationship you're looking for. Be honest, upfront, and above all else confident in your convictions. Women don't want a man who caves to the slightest bit of pressure. A man who won't be honest about his beliefs won't be honest with her. A man who won't stand up for his beliefs won't stand up for her. You cannot build a successful, long-term relationship on lies - you'll spend all your time trying and failing to be the person you think she wants and you'll both be miserable.

Step 3: Never settle.

Building relationships take a lot of time and a lot of effort and you can't afford to waste either on something that's clearly not going to work out. You should know what you want and need in a relationship, and what things you're not willing to compromise on. If you need someone reliable and she's a flake - walk away. If you want someone outgoing and she's not - walk away. If you want kids and she doesn't - walk away. You'll save yourself a lot of time and heartbreak.

All of this goes for femanons, too. Look for men in the right places, be honest about your wants and needs, and don't settle.

let me tell u my story. real life:
doctor, studied 8+ years to get to where I am, am in the same situation as you: age 28. get married to girl which i just hurry to marry because I want to have family. girl is trash that used to party at jackass people parties, did marijuana, got raped over 5 times, several suicide attempts, but is the only woman that tells me" shes willing to stop working and move in with me and take care of baby asap.

reality check: fuck theres no degree to be fooled, smiling women are fake, theyre not smiling inside, it is just fake portrayal, all promises are fail and lies; turns out, she's badmouthing me during entire marriage live on facebook, saying im a psychopath, etc. eventually calls the police on me; after I pushed her 1x. says a bunch of shit and lies: but was angry at me, later apologizes for calling police on me.

I lose, job, reputation, she steals half of my ira. says i dont want it, but her lawyer is doing all to get as much as possible.
what else... hum, she tries use my son against me.

my mistake: 1)) believe you can find a woman and agree in terms for building 2) i earned 220k yearly figure, 3) she says she forgave the peopel who raped her and therefore didnt call the police on them, but called the police on me the father of her son.

this is but a brief example.
The more you know about women, the more you are disappointed...

Do not marry.
Meditate. make money, fuck women with NO attachment. your desire to make a family is not your own, its a learnt behavior and it is a waste of time. Social structure is changing, and women abort instead of making life. They care more about their job than their children.

I will never remarry, I have rebuilt my life, had to fight to get access to my son.

women: cant trust them; why marry them?

I'm 6'2", is that good?

Start by looking at your friends. If none of them strike you as the "I can't imagine my life without this person"-type, start hanging out with them more until you network your way into finding one.
Alternatively I suggest going to your community college/hobby you enjoy's local club/bar and scout it out. Maybe there's people worth dating there. Maybe there's people at your work, or your gym, or your church/fraternal order's female counterpart/alumni association.
Get the idea? Go out and look at people. Find the right person. Approach and make friends. Let romance develop naturally out of friendship and non-verbal chemistry. I have plenty of people I know that I hang out with/get close to that have regularly tried to hit on me/be way too close despite them knowing my wife. Apparently I strike people as naturally flirtatious, but I never knew and my wife is my best friend and knows I'd never cheat on her (and why would I, she's a fucking 10/10). At any rate, you're looking to just meet people and develop relationships from there. Some will be wife material, some won't. Of them that are there has to be one among them that is
>single
>decent
>attractive
If they fit the bill, ask them out on a date. Good luck.

Correction, they don’t want families until they’re hurdling head first into the wall and their eggs are bout to dry up