Suicide Stats Thread

Sup Forums, suicide rates for white, rural, 21-34 males with no post-secondary education and a history of some sort of (mostly marginal) mental illnesses is literally exploding.

The rates for this particular group is off the charts, even when you exclude one of the above qualifiers.
Why (do you think, answering individually if you can)...

Why are millennials killing themselves? Why are rural people killing themselves? Why are white people killing themselves? Why are guys killing themselves? Why are people with marginal degrees of mental illness killing themselves(moreso than they were before)? Why are people with no post-secondary education killing themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7hmjdw/my_brother_killed_himself_because_of_btc/?st=JAUGCY6B&sh=acff6049
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they missed out on the bitcoin gold rush

I honestly consider suicide every day because of it
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7hmjdw/my_brother_killed_himself_because_of_btc/?st=JAUGCY6B&sh=acff6049

Until you find Sup Forums and realize you can "be the bad guy", improve your autistic ways and find a new meaning in pride.

Because women treat men like dogs

7/10 SUICIDES ARE WHITE MEN IM NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP

Remember anons if you or someone you know is considering self harm or harming someone else please seek help as fast as you can.

Because women just use us. There is no honest loyal woman

White people are just demanded to be awesome and do all of this without any family or identity. Man, I haven't even visited my family in 3 years and I haven't had a major family event since my grandparents died.

I have had suicidal thoughts for a year now but never did it because I simply don't have any money or resources and no fucking way am I sitting in a bathtub and watching myself bleed until the world blacks out. Fuck that.

So fascism is basically just for autists?

And still lower than that of transsexuals, divorced fathers, and combat veterans. No one gives a shit about mental health treatment for people at serious risk, all the grants money is in making sort of almost sad people kinda okay.

I'm getting to that point to probably do it within the next few weeks.22, got kicked out of community college because I failed an entry level math test 8 times. Don't want to do manual labor the rest of my life. I'm jealous of all you who get too own homes and have kids and stuff. There is alot of stress in life. If you didn't go to a great college, or college at all, and don't make atleast 50k a year and so on you're looked down on by everyone. I am surprised Suicide rates aren't higher in countries like Bangladesh and India where most people are in manual labor.The thing I am getting at is, we can only live once, so if we fuck up and don't feel like we're contributing to society, we feel like we are doing to world a favor.Most of it is mental, but I am not sure that all can be considered "mental illness"

Good

Nothing left to conquer

If you kill yourself, the jew wins.

Go out there and build something.

Everything can change in an instant.

What about the other demographics which are experiencing increased suicide rats. You are only concerned about white male suicide rat oddly enough.

No user, dont be naive I literally replied at the example given by OP on how mentally ill people lack pride, purpose and discipline; autism is long used meme around Sup Forums users thus my memetic answer. Lurk some more so you can see.

The answer is obvious, OP

> no post-secondary education
Here's a random thought. These people are pre-disposed to mental labor, but with higher education being less available, these people cannot engage in it, so their brains malfunction. Hence, suicide, fags, trannies, libtards, and so on.

Im 22 just got my heart broken by a 2 timing whore for the 2nd time in life last week, had a kid with first one (dont see the kid), shes since remarried and had another kid, 3 days after breaking it off with the last bitch, shes posting on facebook that shes basically fucking a nigger now. Spent thousands on her for no reason, same with first woman. Wasted investments which fell through because women are selfish souless nigger fucking whores. Many days and nights i have spent wishing for death. Drugs arent cool. Beer is good. Old music helps alot. But the whole "bettering your life and working on you" thing isnt for me. I get joy out of very few things in life and one of them is pleasing m'lady, but i am coming to the realization that women in modern society are now men. They chase dick like men are suppose to chase pussy. They think theyre princesses and in reality most of them have the mentality of a 12 year old and want to do whatever pop culture tells them they should do, fuck niggers, and not raise families.

It's so sad. Where did everything go wrong?

Her talking to other men, addiction to social media, non stop association with friends. Never just me and her. Always her friends first. I got her the job shes at now. She cheated on a man 10 years her senior for me. Shouldve known you cant turn a whore into a house wife.

>m'lady

i think the demographic in question is having a difficult time readjusting their world view from g.i. joe and he-man to sponge bob and johnny test.

Falling for the bad kind, sounds familiar. At 22 you are still young, you can change the way you thing about women, and maybe be attracted to the right kind. I'm 38 and still single, bc I failed to see I'm just a fuck toy for the women I've met. Don't make the same mistake. Don't chase women, let them chase you (or pick the one that does).

>let them chase you

Eggs actly, thanks man

A few thousands whites kill themselves every year and the innumerate chimps think we're going extinct and they gonna be KANGZ again.

F

Yo. Remember when that shit was like 20 a pop

Get pozzed faygo

I don't get it either. This is the turning point in history, the time where we finally get to fight back. This is the exact wrong time for the black pill.

What you might find more interesting is that there's also a rising number of suicides and alcoholics among 45-60 year old white women

Holy fuck it didn't take long for a shillcoin mention in an unrelated thread.

Women are not supposed to chase men, dumb fuck. That goes against nature. Maybe a 38 year single man is not the best source of dating advice.

>nigga never been chased
kek

No, he's correct. Women don't make the first move, but from there, everything's fair game.

Because the truth is that there is nothing glamours about being a rural redneck. Those with no college education have no real options. Meanwhile they see successful educated liberal men of their own age out there with real jobs, owning their homes, and slaying pussy every night. I can't imagine being an uneducated millennial right winger, the working class who can barely afford to live.

suicide is a red pill
not a black pill
jesus christ
the fucking balls
90% of this board would kill itself to allay their pain, but they don't.
because there is something, something still here.

You're not a fuck toy. You're probably just a needy bitch that no woman wants to put up with.

Don't tap out bro. For what it's worth, I'm a smart guy if I do say so myself (did GATE, graduated from an Ivy, now doing a STEM job) and my life is suffering. I am too dumb to understand the meaning of life or to achieve anything important, but I am smart enough to see how the memes connect to each other and to my life and to see just how thoroughly we are fucked by Cultural Marxism. Plus I am surrounded by people who are smarter and richer than me. My life is pain in the service of dreams long-since shown to be fantasies...my dream that people cooperated and worked toward the common good. Plus I can't afford a house in the Bay Area.

So don't quit. You can contribute to society by getting on welfare and helping collapse this degenerate and corrupt system. The sooner it collapses, the sooner we can rebuild. If you can make some white babies in addition to draining the welfare system, that's an added bonus. But get yourself on welfare and do your part to suck the system dry.

Also if you want to pass that math test, get yourself a book of practice problems that has answers for you to check your work. Doing practice problems, then checking your work, is a good way to learn.

Good luck bro. Don't tap out.

Life is empty. There's nothing good to look forward to. Death is a blissful release. Better never to have existed in the first place

tfw entire extended family has Marxist kids and no grandkids.

This guy knows.

Also, guys, don't forget that men don't expire with age. So don't worry about feeling too old. Confidence is what women crave for, because that's what they don't have (that's why they're whiny bitches).

Good luck bro. I know that feel. Don't get married.

There is no reason for them to live.

The men must show emotions meme promoted by lezy feminist.
Not true no evidence they just don't like gender rolls.
Men need to be strong and have someone to protect and provide for or they feel useless and kill them selves

i dont blame them. i often consider suicide. i grew up poor with a shit family, and put myself through uni studying mathematics and got a lot of experience while there too. i simply cant find a decent job. i hop around shit minimim wage jobs and government assistance. student loans and debt galore! i will welcome the day i work up courage to kill myself.

this

So act like dogs
I married the first one that wouldn't sleep with me on the first date.
It took till age 35

Super dog mode and this is real I knew a guy who didn't drink or go to bars but got laid whenever he wanted.
Get as cleaned up as you can
Go to bar with lots of girls
Go 1 hour before the bar closes no cover charge girls drunk and despite
Pick the hottest one
Walk up say I want to take you home
No pick next cutest
He never got to 4 girls and I saw him do it many times

what is the solution to this?

kek

21, fast food,virgin kisslesnever hugged a girl. Have a license but have to get driven to work,uneducated, and have to share a bed with my 14 yearold brother because poor. Didn't get a cellphone until a few months ago.There is no reason for me too be breathing right now. I failed at life.

Anyway you have a degree. Have pride in being educated. Let me guess. He is what the Yb would call good looking

Usually men look to history for answers to their problems but I dont think anything like this has ever happened before.

Join the military, stay in if you like it, get out and use G.I. Bill if you don't.

>be white 25-34
>no gf
>virgin
>browse pol
>no education
>wage cuck since he fell for the " just learn a trade" meme
>no money
>successful friends

and you wonder why they end it ?

well what actually causes the vast majority of suicides is a sudden drop in quality of life, which is why more first world people kill themselves than third world people, since third world peoples entire lives are shit and dont get much worse but a first world person can suddenly find themselves losing lots of money and being impoverished after experiencing an easy life, why white people kill themselves more than minorities for the same reason, since minorities are more likely to be born in, live in and die in a shithole ghetto and whites are more like likely to suddenly find themselves losing lots of money and being impoverished after living in a nice area and why men are more likely to kill themselves than women since men are more likely to suddenly get JUSTed by the family court system and alimony or end up suddenly impoverished and have no one to help them out

and since millennials are basically manchild: the generation it's probably because they try and take a step into adulthood and then find themselves suddenly completely unprepared, and of course not having a good education to help them out and mental health issues already interring with their life they can't cope with being suddenly overwhelmed

People want to check out instead of riding things out with things being fucked. I don't blame them, might join them too desu.

Hard times create strong men

Strong men create easy times

Easy times create weak men

Weak men create hard times

...men are in a weak period and times are getting harder, so the weak can't cope and will die off, but those who can dust themselves off and fight will become strong and the cycle repeats.

Some women will make the first move. It is just headfuckery that is hard to spot. If she's not nervous and sending mixed signals, that's interest. She's probably had a relationship before and you have the go ahead to proposition her. If she's nervous and sending mixed signals, she's probably inexperienced and dumb when it comes to relationships, and that's a crapshoot.

sweetums, you're only 21.

1. This is your fault
2. You deserve what you get
3. either outsmart and outwork them: or die

read, write, work, pray
NO EXCUSES SOLDIER
sincerely
-gen y
lord with

>I was Jon's babaroo, his jewbaby
This is not just degenerate behavior. This is a kind of sheer evil of which only Jews are capable of. The Jewish woman is the most vile creature that ever set foot on Earth.
How can you read this and not be absolutely convinced Jews are the Synagogue of Satan?

now overlay that chart with the growth in the use of pharma drugs