This is the future of the white race

This is the future of the white race.
You're all going to live in majority non-white countries by the end of the century. Minus eastern European shitholes. Good riddance to you all. And this is coming from a white man that supported your ideas. Fuck you all. You deserve to go extinct.

Nope:)

Yep. See this graph? You're already majority non-white where it matters. Good riddance scum.

>Implying I would ever fuck a sheboon
I'd honestly rather stick my dick in an anthill.

Post your flag kike

>in 32 years everyone will be having kids with niggers
Does anyone actually believe this?

Enjoy going extinct

See

:)

Ehy do you think people would mix?
You are correct about the demigraphics but why do you think these groups would intermarry?

This is your future

>including Irish
You mean what's been included as white since the fucking late 19th century?

You're a fucking retard man.
Whites one day all the sudden in 32 years aren't going to be having kids with niggers, you're pointing to 2 different things that whites will be minorities so therefore White women won't find white males attractive.
Gas yourself.

You Oded on the black pill

NH White births are now the majority in America. I think I have a few more centuries left in me :^)

56% face is real guys.

>t.Sup Forums

I can't wait to milk that white minority band wagon.

>implying mulattoes are the only kind of mongrels
I'm sure you'd lay with a mongoloid however

You know, a good start to this "extinction" is if you killed yourself faggot.

Which Israeli city are you from?

okay that is actually pretty funny

>Minus eastern European shitholes.
Shitholes eh?
At least we dont have the same immigrant problems as you do... We have an emigration problem which you might actually solve, our people emigrate to the West and once you Anglos fuck it up, they'll be back and not only them, even you will be begging to come here.

That's 70% white, you nigger. Add all of the percentages together.

Well I did my part my kids are 100% northern European.
What's your excuse? ??
Ether stop bitching or go out and get a white women and get married and have 3 kids. You need 3 kids to increase the white population.

Game over, lads.

We are the last stand, have any of you even produced at least one healthy offspring thus far?

I second that kek

“I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”

― Adolf Hitler, Hitler's Secret Conversations, 1941-1944

>meme flag faggot posting anything

M A X K E K

OP why are you so racist? Racism is wrong. You need to learn to be more tolerant and accepting. #HateHasNoHomeHere

That is a homosex mask. What are you implying?

t-t-t-his is fake news, r-right?