The South

We need to talk about pic related. How do we fix it? When you're not dealing with niggers or illegals, you're having to navigate a bunch of inbred, toothless embarassments to the white race; these mongrels love to talk about their "Suhthuhn hawspitalitee," but the moment you start speaking with an accent different from theirs, their inferiority complex swings into overdrive and they turn into the nasty, shitty, rude subhumans they truly are. They fuck their kin, their idea of "fun" is rolling in the mud with livestock, and you can count the teeth in any one of their heads on a single hand. Bring up the Snivel War with one, and see how they chimp the fuck out over "muh Northuhn uhgreshun," "the South will rise uhgeen," blah fuckedy blah. These are basically niggers without the tan. If I had to choose a method of solving this problem, I'd just go with nukes and wipe their inbred DNA smooth the fuck out of the gene pool. Southerners are stupid, obnoxious pieces of shit and deserve to be gassed with gypsies and kikes. The best thing they ever did for humanity was drop dead en masse in the 1860's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9P_-eC76lk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im in Jackson, MS and it is very segregated still.
The city of Jackson is loaded with niggers and is a total shithole. Avoided by whites at all costs. Surrounding suburbs like Madison and Flowood are 90% white and very confy. No crime, no foolish niggers ruining everything, clean and tidy infrastructure, great places to raise a family.
No rednecks in the surrounding cities, but they are plentiful once you leave the surrounding counties.
Niggrs are universally hated, and in the south racism is socially tolerated because of the close proximity.
I have a theory that the further you are from niggers, the more tolerant you are. The more exposure you have to niggers, the more racist. Most whites who have visited the city of Jackson hate niggers and 99.9% of whites in Mississippi voted trump.
In my humble opinion, I enjoy living here and would prefer southern suburbs to the norther kike infested liberal shitholes.

They also are the ones who doomed america from the start. They had the bright idea of importing millions of africans to turn a profit. If they had decency, the south would be a wealthy, industrialized place like the north. Also , with the trillions saved from food stamps, america could be one of the most advanced nations in the world, much better than it already is at least. This video perfectly describes how america and the carribean would be better without slaves. youtube.com/watch?v=Y9P_-eC76lk

Oklahoma didn't exist during the civil war. The area was mostly Natives fighting on one side or the other.

Cousin-fucking is a jewish thing, Schlomo. Stop projecting your insecurities.

Jackson Missisisppi is a fucking shithole and worse than most African nations at this point and Mississippi is a literal 3rd world nation with an HDI (quality of life) on par with that of the 3rd world and a life expectancy below that of many undeveloped nations.

This includes whites from Missisippi who only have a life expectancy of 76 years -- below that of Mexico, Jamaica, etc.

Southern Whites are fucking niggers themselves, literally. Look at states like West Virginia and Kentucky, both states are 3rd world-tier shitholes despite being some of the whitest states in all of America.

Why is this? It's because Southern Culture is backwards and anti-intellectual. The South is a fucking shithole and holding America back in every aspect as without South then America's GDP per capita would increase, poverty rates decrease, life expectancy increase, obesity rates decrease, etc.

Bump for hatred of the South.

Bumping your own fucking thread? Nice bait faggot.

And Florida cannot disappear soon enough.
Nothing but inbred oxy addicts, niggers, cuban spics & oldass retired kikes.

>Yankee rat getting this buttblasted about our superior climate, people, politics and culture

>Oklahoma
>south
Uh, op...

>the left will eat itself anyway

>mfw you don't have MD colored as a Southern State

MD
>Had Confederate infantry
>Wilkes Booth native
>Justice Taney native
>State anthem highlights hate for Lincoln and North
>Slave State
>Plot to kill Lincoln at Baltimore

GTFO now faggot

You sound stupid. Are you a liberal commie?

Fake and gay.

Sounds like you're just upset the rest of the nation isn't just like the South, more than you're upset about the South.

Yankees have destroyed this country at every opportunity.

Your map is wrong. The only south I know is..

Of all parts of the nation the south has its shit together the best. Not great ofc but better than most of the rest. Try fixing the wasteland that is the rustbelt and Cali if you're feeling bold.

you are completely right user

Maryland and Virginia are cucked now

The American South is the only thing keeping America from going the way of Europe.

I'll be glad when Yankees starve in the collapse and mini-Ice Age.

What, New New Mexico?

Reminder that Appalachians are distinct from Yanks and Southerners

Don't lump us together

Have you ever been to any of these places. I have and I never met any nicer people

I for one would start by reattaching Florida

The demtards need segregation that's why they promote diversity.
If black people stopped worshiping "African American culture " they might become successful

> hi I'm OP
> I moved to KY from the liberal shithole of Chicongo or Fagtroit, MI
> I love the climate, kindness of the people, beautiful women, leisure, etc.
> pretty much everything about my life is better now
> but since I grew up in such a self-loathing shithole I can't help but bring that mentality to the table, every blasted day of my fucking worthless life

Because it's going the way of Africa.

This is one of those times that OP is truly a faggot.

The real south should include all rural areas in the US. History aside, the country people in the plains/northeast are like the ones in the south. The urban-rural dynamic is more accurate.

OP is probably a shit mongrel from NYShitty. His DNA is so mongrelized that an Ancestry DNA test would just read WTF??
Hey Newfag. I don't hear of a lot of people retiring to the North. Just fucking commies from the Northeast polluting the South.

I'm from Alabama and have only blacklisted myself from living in Mississippi and California. Your entire state is garbage. Even Biloxi is trash and your beaches are disgusting. Went up north to Clarksdale to work on a military project and met Morgan Freeman who owns a bar there. It's a shit hole and I would never go back. Was offered a job in Pascagoula and turned it down. Mississppi is hands down the worst place in America.

The North is filled with niggers, cucks, kikes, mudslimes, drug addicts, faggots and other degenerates.

Well we'll just find out who is left standing in the up and coming civil war 2.0

Cucked Christianity and worship of the chosen people. Many just can't figure this out down there

>tfw it's all true
t. Philly, MS

Fuck you, Yankee scum sack of Jewish cucked shit. Northerners are no fucking better. On the day of the rope, your cucked social justice pandering Yankees will hang too. White Southern men are the only true Americans left.

I’m not from the south, but I have been there on occasion. You’re making shit up. Most of them have decent dental care. At least as good here on the west coast. I don’t think they have a complex. They’ve always been nice enough to me. Maybe you’re just an asshole

But does have Texas included.

Most Amerimutts reside in the South, the whites in the North are completely European. (Zero Jewish, Negroid or Spic ancestry)

Yes because Texas is filled with Civic Nationalist cucks who worship Tejanos like gods. They will be the first ones to cuck towards mestizos. Not even Californians worship them as much as they do.

Go fuck yourself, some people still die for burning the coal where I'm from, boy. Just because Jamal cucked your grandpa doesn't mean you have to project it onto the proud white men still living.
t. every ancestor documented since 1798

Daily reminder that if you live in Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, or South Carolina that you are living in a third world country.

>their are people in this thread who thinks it was ok to get a million white people killed so that they can let their jewish masters breed millions of blacks a year to eventually replaced them

Lol lies. I've lived on every coast & there's mongrels everywhere and you're probably ond

Gotta keep the bloodline pure goy

This is the average Southern

Maybe in New Jersey/York, The ones in PA and the Midwest are almost identical to Europeans. Rarely ever see a mutt, when I do they speak in Southern Accents and are usually fat.

Hey, I'm from madison

fucking this
>inb4 muh culture
it's nigger culture but with white people instead

Yes, it is the average Southerner and it looks a damn sight better than you puking up 56% memes all over everyfuckin' where. Shut your faggot mouth.

Dude, 601 here, can we get a Sup Forums cabin at the neshoba county fair?

You fucking tranny loving yankees don't know dick about Southern culture. Niggers don't hunt game. Niggers don't build farms. Niggers don't do anything.

>southerners
>white
ok dontravious

>implying you are the only part of the country to hunt game and build farms
we certainly didn't need to import millions of nigger to do it for us because we actually have self respect for our country

Too bad the negroes often prowl the suburbs looking for houses to rob

Nuke it.

Even though you fucks kept slaves too, up until the emancipation proclamation. Nice strawman faggot.

We have more niggers and mexicans. Which is why Southern men are infinitely less cucked, we have to and do deal with their shit all the time. If they had been in your regions in such proportions you would've long since been bred out.

>We have more niggers and mexicans. Which is why Southern men are infinitely less cucked
am i reading this right? do southerners actually believe this?

>texas
>south

Oh fucking wait.
I wrote this.
My shit is pasta now?

Southern cali is a giant suburb of latinos with some ghettoes too.

Yes, you read it right, but your pea Yankee brain can't comprehend that living around huge numbers of these beasts prepares you for dealing with them, i.e. violently or however is needed. Dumbass Yankees sit and vote for gibs from the safety of their suburban rows while they wait to get enriched by Achmed.

read "red intrigue and race turmoil" by zygmund dobbs it explains how communists used the south as their foothold to establish themselves in america.

Filthy northern thinks the south is stupid and poor.
>lumps Tx in with "the south"
Bitch where's your states space program?
Where's your states private space programs?
>other states pay Tx for electricity, gas, oil
>Austin/Houston becoming the new silicon valley
>GDP so fucking high we'd be the 10-11th largest economy in the world if we left the US

Cry all you want.
>you have to pay my state to keep you from freezing to death this winter

The midwest is less degenerate and more white

From a maga point of view the south were noble martyrs who fought against overwhelming odds and almost won

Actually yes.
When you occasionally get glimpses of how bad things could get you tend to self-correct.

You fucking retards really think you're the only ones with guns? The Midwest is crawling with gun owners.

Best part of the country, and I’ve lived all over it.

Let me tell you how to deal with it, don't, there's nothing you can do, niggers will outbreed and cuck you all even if you fight back, keep being autistic, OP.

why in the FUCK would i want to import mass amounts of niggers and spics into my state? why would i ever put myself in that situation?
holy shit you rednecks are fucking dumb, have fun dealing with your future mutt family

>never left the union
>is ground zero for liberalism and SJWs and illegals

You should really be blaming the white capitalists who brought them here

this better be bait. get the fuck out of here you alt-lite cuck and i want you to think about how your ancestors set this country back for the easiest jewcon in the books.

>why in the FUCK would i want to import mass amounts of niggers and spics into my state?
You probably think you're a good troll

Unfortunately you're just stupid.

You wouldn't believe how accurate this is, Southerners like Robert are unicorns nowadays. Especially after nigger and spic admixture.

This is totally true. There is still to
this day an unspoken understanding
between niggers and Whites that the
South belongs to Whites, and that this
country is ours and they are guests
here ultimately having been the only ones
in the country to put them in their place.
Yankees are tiny dick Cohens. I smell
a Jew.

Whites in the south are divided by class more than whites in many other regions of the country. The Old South was an aristocracy.

You literally got outbred by your fucking slaves lmfao

werent lee and the yank leader brothers

This, desu. And this is a d&c thread. t. northerner

Blah blah, whatever, and don't forget that the traffic in Atlanta, Charlotte and Nashville is TERRIBLE. If you have allergies at all, you'll practically die. And two words: Alligators. Mosquitoes.

Stop moving here, world!! WE FULL, GO AWAY

>be yank
>kill thousands of whites to help niggers
>lol there are less whites now

Oh, you don't say, Yankee brainlet? Nobody wanted to import them, unless they were in chains, but Yankees ruined that. Just like Yankees are the Jew's dogs that ruin everything, including (((America))) and coming soon to a town near you. Now keep talking that shit, boy. Southerners aren't your enemy. You'll be thanking us on the day of the rope.

Its not bait, lazy capitalists who didn't like paying fair wages literally made their owm race get oitbred by blacks in thier home states

>be confederate
>want to breed millions of more niggers a year
>older brother says no
>chimpout and get a million white people killed in the process
>lol there are less whites now

the confederates fought to flood this country with niggers and breed them as much as possible so they wouldn't have to hire whites.
The south's end goal was white genocide and thank god they lost

so ya''ll sayin
*forgets to shower*
that we dun
*grabs budlight*
so you tryna tell me
*wears stained wife beater*
help me undastan
*waves confederate flag*
that u sayin
*shouts nigger*
wat umean
*turns on nascar*
so you mean yall saying
*loses teeth to tobacco*
that we
*goes hunting*
we dun were
*fucks sister*
so hold up one minute
*eats roadkill*
you tellin me
*shuffles dirty boots*

we wuz Confederates and shhhheeeeittttt

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with Southerners? Are these people truly European descendants? How can White European people (on average) be so fucking dumb, ugly, and unrefined in terms of taste?

>be poor white southerner
>rich white neighbors employ black slaves rather than you to save shekels
>rich white neighbor convinces you to diento protect his plantations
>you die and the north wins anyways
>your grandchildren get tired of all the blacks and the hot weather so they move west
>the soil you died for is now populated by negeoes
Isnt it ironic?

>hahahaha you literally got outbred by your slaves
>while his mom is upstairs taking Somalian cock, as is every mom up and down his street
>if I laugh at the southerners hard enough I can forget that it's happening to me

Only difference is, they don't teach Yankees how to tie a noose growing up.

Doesn't matter. At least they're not cucks like most of the white people I live around. Keep spouting stereotypes, as long as you realize that without southerners Trump would not be president.
>t. Califaggot, currently trying to leave

>be yank
>create demand for slaves and import them
>Lee say theyll ship niggers back home and keep cotton profits in the south
>yanks chimp out
>kill white men and free niggers
>hundred years later retarded yank grandson projects love for niggers onto southerners

>cucklet that still believes Jewish lies

It was about state's rights no matter how much you scream otherwise, yankee. Also explains why Northern jewish slave owners kept theirs for years after the war.
Yankees will shove their fingers in their ears and start yelling over you at this point.