How come people like this pile of garbage

Look at the quality. It is atrocious.

I don't get it, wasn't this show one of the best sellers from another season. Why don't they have any money to make it look better?

LOL!

> Forgetting that season 1 was exactly the same

It's always been pretty dang goofy
>forgetting you are in fact watching a cartoon

>deen
>forgetting the quality from last season

holy fak op is always such a fag

hi hi kazoomah dess

It's not about how goofy it is, its about how shit it looks. Theres a difference between good looking cartoons and shit looking cartoons you know.

Oh wow I was on board with shitting on it back when I hadn't seen the episode and all I saw were stills on Sup Forums but I finally watched it and it was fucking great
I take my shitposting back.

konosuba apologists will stay deluded of course
look at DEENfags will keep defending the "goofy" looks of the anime while it's just pure laziness and lack of QC

except s1 had better quality tho
why not maintain that kind of standard instead of bombarding s2 with shitty animation?

oh right lmao it's DEEN

I don't particularly care about the animation as long as its not terrible to the point of being distracting. The comedy and characters were still on point, and for all we know the animation may improve from here on out.

>muh console wars projected onto anime studios

>rezero is dead
>next target?

>I don't particularly care about the animation as long as its not terrible to the point of being distracting.

but it is
that's why threads have been popping out for the past few hours

It's almost like there's more to anime than consistent animation or designs

Maybe you should go back to Sup Forums and unintentionally shill for video cards OP

>not as sharp or consistent, but has more character
>bad
go back to watching whatever 3dcg shit you usually do, fag

I personally didn't think so. If you found it distracting, that's your opinion.

kek so anime dont need no QC amirite
i didnt even bring up video games

stay deluded lmao

Because as is evident from Sup Forums since it aired, people will wholeheartedly believe that S1's quality was just as bad, ignoring it and defending it because the goofy faces remain, being completely unable to discern that S1 had the goofy faces but also had much better quality animation all around.

>lmao
Fuck off underage.

FlipShitters are suicide alert

You would call him out for being underage by quoting lmao and not kek?

thanks for reminding me that Season 2 got started user. time to torrent and watch!!!

>I don't get it, wasn't this show one of the best sellers from another season. Why don't they have any money to make it look better?

Because DEEN

Deen realized people would eat whatever shit no matter how garbage it is as long as it's "funny"
The worst thing here it's that it looks like an absolute turd and the "fun" didn't last more than 3 episodes when all their jokes got stalled.
>muh explosions
>muh masochist
>muh no-pantsu goddess

Looks like its working.

>***,*61位/***,*63位 (**1,026 pt) [*,**7予約] 2017/03/24 この素晴らしい世界に祝福を! 2第1巻限定版 [Blu-ray]

>The worst thing here it's that it looks like an absolute turd and the "fun" didn't last more than 3 episodes when all their jokes got stalled.
Confirmed for dropping it, episodes 2-4 were the worst and then from episode 5 on it became great.

Because its fucking hilarious you bitter fuck

Wow, purposely using shitty animation is so imaginative! It's deep and smart like how Kono Suba uses the exact same shitty isekai tropes as every other LN coming out of Japan right now, but they're doing it ironically so it's funny!
I'm glad we live in the golden age of anime when studios can get away with purposely using shitty animation when it's easier than ever to make it look good.

Well, aside from the grotesque visuals it kept everything that made it good from last season. It's not as if visuals were its main appeal.

Comedy beats are good so far, interrogation scene was 10/10
Problem though was wow this legit looks like shit at least compared to S1

Because it's a comedy, all that matters is whether it's funny. And it is funny.

>being THIS autistic because you remember a show to lok great
Rewatch some episodes, they were just as bad.

If pic related is an example, that shit flopped.

It just really displeases me to see the amount of people who liked the show for legit reasons but can't admit that it looks hideous. It's mostly because people can't seen to conceive the idea that the anime can be enjoyable and look like shit at the same time that this shitposting won't take a break.

what am i looking at here

"Everything else is fine" isn't a defence when the OP is specifically singling out the animation as being worse.

Newfag detector.

I'm not defending anything, I'm giving a reason as to why it might be selling well despite looking like it was drawn by blind Chinese children.

stop posting and lurk more

thats not the point tho
bad quality anime is more noticeable from ep 1 alone
yet people kept defending this because it's funny

if you dont care about visuals that much then how about trying to enjoy the rest of season 2 fully rotoscoped like aku no hana?

The art's way more inconsistent, but i'll enjoy it as long as it remains funny
My main concern is the pacing, this episode went fast as fuck and I assume it's because they want to prioritize content from later volumes

That show flopped because it was bland. Kono suba is great no matter what it looks like because it's funny and lively.

Are you now seriously comparing it to aku no hana? Just stop

Isn't Deen putting out 4 shows this season? Haven't heard anyone complain about Rakugos animation.

>if you dont care about visuals that much then how about trying to enjoy the rest of season 2 fully rotoscoped like aku no hana?

Are you fucking serious?

>money to make it look better
>We made a craptonne of money animating this show in our style, so lets piss that away by trying a different style that we have no experience in producing.
Deen only made a fucktonne of money because the animation style suited the comedy in the show. Are you seriously asking them to drop the style that brought them torrents of cash?
You might be able to survive off of cheeto's in your parents basement, but real people with real lives need real money.

It helps that Rakugo is barely animated.

>different style
Its identical to S1, you mong

so you'd enjoy a kono suba rotoscoped?

>greentext is for mocking OP's stance
Greentext isn't likely to ever be the posters actual opinion,user, it's a mocking summary of the stance of whomever they were replying to.

Except the OP didn't say it should be in a different style, you retard. He said it should look better, because S2 is in the same style as S1 yet significantly worse in terms of animation quality.

You're bringing up something like rotoscoping. Konosuba couldn't even be in that style with it being a fantasy, not regular slice of life like that crap show you brought up.

>you can't do fantasy with rotoscope
Not him, and I think his whole rotoscope example is retarded, but this is just false.

Cuz you don't fix what ain't broke.

Hopefully the new ED will be just as comfy as the first one

But they broke what was working. Sure it's still working, but now it makes you throw up in the mouth a little when you look at it.

How then? Unless you are planning to travel to other places with a setting similar to whats in konosuba, but you would need a crazy ass budget to do so which is out of the realms of what the studios could afford.

They broke the comedy?

No, the comedy is still fine, they broke my eyes from having to look at those off-model doodles for 20 minutes.

>film people swinging swords, running around, waving their hands in the air
>rotoscope that into anime characters
>draw a bunch of fantasy shit around them or insert it with CG
Wow, that was hard.

That sounds freaking terrible man and I'm sure there are more complications than that.

Kusoma....

It's literally just tracing over the relevant parts of a video and editing what you get however you see fit. Now that we can do that shit in computers it's particularly trivial.

>except s1 had better quality tho
SEASON ONE DID NOT HAVE BETTER QUALITY
REWATCH SEASON ONE

There's a lot of off-model shit in s1. Even its 1st ep was like that.

It still looked neat more often than not. Specially earlier episodes. S2 feels like I'm watching purun purun heaven all over again.

>Simple actions like walking and eating in a slice of life
>No example of fantasy

Dude, just no. It wouldn't work in something like Konosuba. To much crazy shit going on.

Still looks better than hand shakers

Salugafags who care more about how pretty a show looks than how enjoyable it is need to die. Go back to your sakugabooru circlejerk.

Simple:

Season 1 looked about as bad but because it was an unknown quantity by DEEN of all studios so one had any expectations for it. So when it became a hit people bandwagoned hard and glossed over the flaws

Now that its well known on Sup Forums and was one of the season's most anticipated shows, people are acting like DEEN finding a way is some great drop in quality or something

All you need is a green screen, some props and a little bit of creativity. I'm not saying it would be a very interesting way to adapt konosuba, just that it can be done.

Also, you're already moving goalposts. Earlier you implied that you can't do fantasy on rotoscope at all because you would have to travel to places, which already shows you didn't know shit about how rotoscope works. Now you're saying that the problem is particular to Konosuba because of all the crazy action.

hahahaha, no. In HS the characters stay on model 99% of the time.

That is not a great achievement

exploshun gril is also nopantsu

They got the money, they just don't think it's necessary to invest more. The excellent reception of S1 told them that people will buy it even if it's poorly adapted.
>hur dur it's because the style worked for S1
No. QUALITY is a never a style.

No, it really looks worse than S1. To be fair, S1 had episodes that looked just as bad, but it had more episodes that looked much better.

Hand over those delegates! KAZUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>That fucking QUALITY in the first episode

Is DEEN worse than Toei now?

That's setting a very low bar.

Megumin looks handsome now

Well, S2 now has ONE episode out, so why don't you shut up and come back until enough episodes are out to actually judge the quality.

it's worse than season 1. I rewatched S1 right before the new episode and the differences were obvious. If the first episode is this bad, I worry how bad the rest of the season will be

>S1 had episodes that looked just as bad, but it had more episodes that looked much better.

He says, judging S2 on the one fucking episode out so far and not noting the massive fucking logical fallacy in that statement

Stop forcing this ""meme""

I liked S1 and want to like S2, but usually the first episode is the best one. If we're already in QUALITY...