Why don't you own a firearm for home defense?

Why don't you own a firearm for home defense?

Other urls found in this thread:

alt.coxnewsweb.com/statesman/metro/081205libs.pdf
chicagomag.com/city-life/March-2017/Why-Is-Chicago-So-Segregated/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too lazy to go buy one

Can't afford one/ not allowed on campus.
I'll probably get one when I leave this place

I'm liberal so not a coward.

When you hear Jamal and his buddies breaking into your house to culturally enrich you and your family you're gonna wish you had a pistol to protect yourself

>Liberal
>Not a coward

Pick one

Lost all my firearms and jewish friends in a boating accident, agentman.

it's too cold for niggers this time of year. i wish CA didn't make it so damn retarded to buy weapons though. i've bought guns here before (mossberg 590, AR15, 91/30) but i still gotta go in, pay 25 bucks for a test, deal with shithead liberals working the counter flinching any time i move, and wait 10 days for anything.

this past week though i've really been wanting to go out and pick up a .22 at least. wondering if i can ship a 110rd drum here.

Liberals are usually victims of nigger violence (except elderly Whites). The rest of us avoid niggers be cause we know aka "racists".

No. Liberals live in the most racially segregated cities in the USA in walled gardens between legions of police that routinely kill blacks for metabolizing grape drank.

Integrate your communities and then tell me how brave you are.

when's the last time you showered lazy ass?
I can only assume you live in a state like NJ or CA if buying a gun takes enough effort where you can be lazy about it.
I can make a trip to my local walmart and walk out with 5 guns while I'm doing my grocery shopping.
>god bless the south

Yall aint got shit on St. Louis segregation.

I really do not relish the thought of repair bills, insurance claims, replacing the carpet, and first responders inside my home after I fill Jamal & his friends with buckshot.

I don't have a gun but I do have an old police nightstick which is amazing.

Is General Sherman’s Grave in the White or Black Section? I’d like to know before I go piss on it.

Forgot lawyers. That's the only thing i worry about if i ever have to draw my weapon.
>nigger breaks in
>spend thousands on legal representation and in and out of court for months
Major headache, but overall, totally worth it.

They’re Called Nigger-Knockers.

Because I have several

Depends on where you live. But, I’m not planning on B&E a lawyer’s home.

oh dear

St. Louis is considered

# 20 of the most liberal US cities

on alt.coxnewsweb.com/statesman/metro/081205libs.pdf

Bay area center for voting research. It basically comes after Chicago but before NY and NY has the MOST racially segregated school system according to teh UCLA civil rights project.

Liberals are a fuckign joke, they call us racist but refuse to live in the very vibrancy they castigate us for hating and feeling unsafe in.

If i had my way i would INTEGRATE every fucking white liberal city/suburb and behold the cognitive dissonance form in the skull ever every putrid liberals rotten brain.

Liberals use minorities as sociological weapons/ordnance to promote class warfare adn alienate southern whites from a sense of community and solidarity but they dare not turn their biological weapon upon themselves and bombard their own...

Revealed preference theory

Nice try FBI

user isn't making that up, that was a long-established nickname for them. My dad had one back when I was a kid, he always referred to it as a nigger knocker by default. Every time.

people naturally segregate everywhere
havent heard that said in years

Not allowed by my government to defend my self or others with a firearm or any other weapon.
Might even be prosecuted and sent to rot in prison if I tried to defend myself.

I don't know if there are any states you can shoot someone, even if justified, and not have to go to court over it.
To be honest, I'm only familiar with my states laws on it, and i live in one of the most lenient gun states. I'm sure the laws vary.
I did see a post a good while back about Detroit sherriffs letting clearly justified self defense shooters go home with their weapon a few hours, if not minutes, after the incident. Something about a new initiative to reduce violent crime in the city.

I do lol

Get carry insurance. It's cheap and pays to clean your home and defend you in court.

Anyone other than NRA doing this?

this flag right here ^

Yeah, being burglarized, killed, and having your family raped is a much better option.

Yes and No. Chicago has a history of red-lining and restricted housing covenants to keep blacks out. Not that i blame them.

Blacks would be more than happy to have access to regional white community investment but white liberals dont' want nogs anywhere near them for rational reason they are too terrified to articulate for fear of being devoured by their own egalitarian monstrosity they unleashed.

chicagomag.com/city-life/March-2017/Why-Is-Chicago-So-Segregated/

What's true is whites desire segregation, blacks do not and the answer becomes increasingly clear to people that live near blacks.

The US Concealed Carry Association offers it.

I have two. Sup Forums's advice on the matter was instrumental in my decision to purchase them, you made compelling arguments that it really was a necessary investment.

Although, full disclosure, reddit helped more with working out the logistics. r/gundeals. You keep an eye on them, you find great buys.

Because I'd rather chop you up if you break into my shit.

thanks. Conceal permit 2 weeks out. It's amazing on how inadequate my class was on legal protection and what to do after the event of.
I did learn something real valuable there though, and that's that niggers can't shoot. 16" grouping at 7 yards. How...?

Thank you user, goodnight

>16" grouping at 7 yards
what the fuck
I had better groupings when I was 8

>Why don't you own a firearm for home defense?

No nogs to worry about.

Its hucklebearer you dumb asses. I am so tired of this meme.
A hucklebearer was someone who carries a casket to the grave you idiots

Maybe consider not telling anyone? Dig a hole, throw in nigger, plant tree. Your odds are much better for walking as a free man.

>Be American.
>Get shot.

>Be Aussie
>Get Bitten on the ass, by a snake while on the shitter

Strangely enough I did see a snake yesterday on my morning constitutional. It was scared of me and slithered away...

They were so concerned with looking cool and like they knew what they were doing by emptying their mag as quick as they could. There were like 5 in the class of 32, all of them shot the same way.
If thats the case with the majority of them, your chances of survival are pretty high in a gun fight with a nigger as long as you arent a barn door.

It takes 15 minutes, user.

KeK

Your inverted, Satanic trips are wrong, damn it. Hucklebearer was a period-appropriate term for pallbearer, but "I'm your huckleberry" was period-appropriate slang for "I'm game for anything" or "I'm the man you're looking for". Either would make sense in the scene, but "I'm your huckleberry" fits in better with the general pattern of Doc Holiday's witty, braggadocio-filled dialogue, and it's the line in the official script.

The line is "I'm your huckleberry" and it is fucking awesome.

>hucklebearer
the script says huckle berry which was also used back then.

the exact estimate is closer to 10 days 3 hours here in California. Not including picking it up after because let's be honest - that part is fun.

because my cat stole mine from me

Crikey!

My god natural selection is a beautiful thing to behold

The two are mutually exclusive

Because I don't own a home

If you lived in Texas you could order one online and pick it up in store. Lazy faggot.

I do. But I don't keep it loaded because I live in a safe mostly white city.

>Why don't you own a firearm for home defense?
Because I own a firearm for fighting an authoritarian state.

Florida as well. It really is a matter of minutes.

So did they.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders

Get carry insurance and move to a non faggot state like Texas where criminals can't sue you if you shoot them during the commission of a crime.

Poor soul. You were just too high strung.

OP is a phaggot

>If I lived in Texas
I'd also be a fat spic too

I do.

4 guns and counting

wife wants a pink ruger sr-22 or a purple one

made me cry a manly tear when she asked

Because I'm a convicted felon for stomping niggers.

Because California.
When I get out of college I'm going to Texas, or somewhere else with better gun laws.

Utah and Arizona has even more lax gun laws then texas

virgin Utah requires all residents to own a fire arm

I do have guns. Ive been delayed at Academy for a Century Arms AK.

Ive never been delayed and ive bought multiple firearms from a FFL (pawnshops) WITH criminal charges and the background check was instantly passed.

What do?

Texasanon, are you just trying to bait non-cucks to relocate to Texas, to offset the demographic harm being done by spics and the latent refugees from Hurricane Katrina? You are, aren't you?

You don't need residency in Arizona..? So I could just pass through and buy one..?

I have pistols.
Any rifle worth a damn is over 800 goy bucks....so that will have to wait. kek.

Because I live in the arse end of nowhere miles from niggers so own guns for fun instead

This is why I have wood floors and keep up on the wax.

Get her something nice for Christmas. I wouldn't recommend a 22 unless it's for strictly target practice. I'd get her a .380 at the very least so she at least has a small chance in hell if shes being attacked by a PCP fueled nigger.
Ruger LCP is a fun little gun. One of my personal favorite pocket guns. Comes in pink too.

Because NJ is too (((progressive))) for such things

Build yourself an AR. It will still cost about the same but, buying the parts with the extra money you get as you get it makes it seem more affordable rather than having to spend that all at once.
You can also build a better quality gun for around $800 than buying those cheap rifles off the shelf. You learn a alot about the functionality as well. I had a good time with my first build. Kicked off a new hobby for me.

It's not legal and el cartel will kill kill me if I have one

Don't fucking let your stupid goverment take out your guns burgers

I was intimmidated at the thought of peiceing my own rifle together at frst, but that may be my only option going forward.

I just want to be able to order a mini 14 and be able to pick it up and go shoot some shit in the boonies. Feels bad senpai

don't like it at all.
guns should *never* look like a toy.

Because I'm invisible.

I used to but tragically they were lost in a boating accident

Based mexican

>home invasion
If someone breaks into my house, they'll regret it. Inside it, I am judge, jury and executioner and I'll make sure they understand that, in this trial, they are guilty. Their sentence? Capital punishment.
Breaking into my home would be as foolish a endeavor as breaking into hell. Impressive, perhaps, but in the end, foolish and suicidal all the same.
By the time I am the done with any would-be intruder, I'd have to beg for God to settle for sending me to Hell, for even his infinite kindness wouldn't be enough to cleanse my soul from the horrors I would have inflicted upon the trespassers.

I have several actually

A story that's all too common. I fear sometimes that we get too caught up with the liberals, and ignore the real gun-grabbers: naiads, undines, and lorelais.

#metoo
Boats and guns don't mix tbqhwy famalam.

Well, spit it out!

tfw auntie called me today while I was at the gfs doing trim work.
>user, my cameras are down and it says my garage is open.
>I'm at work and anonette is out of town, bls halp
>ohfuckyes.jpg
>hop in truck rush over
>park truck to cover escape route
>clear home room by room with ferrious anonettes terrier in tow
.tfw false alarm

Verify that you are a prohibited person.

If you are you should stop being in violation of the law.

If not, then no biggy

I probably own more guns and edged weapons than 95+% of Sup Forums, but bragging about them on the Internet is stupid.

because it's illegal, If I need the police here ASAP I just insult a Muslim on Twitter and the flying squad show up.

But I do.

Mossberg 590 p320 ar15 .300 win mag S&W 380 .22 rifle

defend my home from what???

theres no home invasions in canadian surburbia

this...its ok if you go into a specialized gun store but if you go into a general sports store like big 5 sports, then most of the employees treat you like you are so shady for wanting to buy a fire arm. One white manager there was cool, but when i went in another time to buy ammo this black chick was just giving me the dirtiest looks when i asked for help at the fire arm section.

What if natives show up?