Faith goldy going full nazi

omg cringe, this tradthot is trying faaar too hard to stay relevant, look at this shit, even the way they dress looks like it was dictated by pol

youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg

>gimme money anons
>donate to my patreon anons

ffs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HealthandHubris/with_replies
twitter.com/lilnazbol
youtube.com/watch?v=6Xpilvd4B1E
youtube.com/watch?v=w7PM29Rd2Go
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for anyone wondering who is responsible for all the e-celeb posts

it's this guy

twitter.com/HealthandHubris/with_replies

His nazbol sidepiece

twitter.com/lilnazbol

And their fucking fanclub assblasted because he got doxxed and now he wants to 'clean up the movement' by taking a giant shit on anyone and everyone he can to try and make a name for himself

all i see is a dude asking for tummy pics
what do twitterfags have to do with this?

is this the best tradthotidf can come with?

>everyone I dont like is some faggot on twitter

Fuck this old hag cunt.

go look at the twitter accounts. One of these paragraphs is dating advice by someone who thinks 'trad thots' are a problem.

The other is from a domestic abuse website

Lol I was wondering who was anti-shilling this hard.

yeah i can see they are going off about tara and some other crap
hmm i always thought it was that moarpheus dude who spammed all the anti e celeb threads

So now (((Sup Forums))) has switched their agenda to attacking Faith?

So people take the Sup Forums nazi larp serious?

And everyone else it seems.

For anyone wondering who is responsible for all these Alt-Right posts and fake stawmen like "morpheus" or whatever, it's this guy.

Here they are talking about who to target next

btw nice links they have some good stuff

pic related

Faith has done nothing unquestionable as of yet while lauren has rightful hate directed towards her. She burned coal and must pay the toll.

>woman who slept with a nigger is disregarded by conservatives
>WTF WHY DO PEOPLE NOT LIKE HER? SHILLS???? YOU WERE PAID TO DISAGREE WITH ME

Looks like shes wearing shit to stay warm since its cold if you ask me.
Is pretty good looking though

did she turn you down?

She got expelled from the (((ezra))) show and is looking for shekels from tradcucks.
Still looks fuckable tho.

>woman following the men she associates with

what a shocker

looks orange actually
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=6Xpilvd4B1E

Holy shit there's a lot of info on these thots

Fuck off dude. That guy is basically quoting "A Culture of Critique."
At least she is REPORTING on it you unbelievable moron.

She is way to skinny for her age. She must be pushing 40 now.

Anyway, not hot enough to watch past 30 seconds.

she's supposedly as old as kiken southern

Orange? Nope looks like a chick with puffy lips and spaghetti arms. Totally my type if she wasn't an internet shekel whore.

Boney old girls just don't look good. A girl should be carrying some body weight in her 30's. Girls spend like 3 hours a day just doing cardio at the gym, trying to look like a disgusting tooth pick.
Who are they trying to impress?

Would fuck the living shit out of he when drunk as fuckr. Disregard Lauren

She is stunning, so well spoken and well read, I can't think of another woman on this planet who is as beautiful and aware of what is happening to the West as Faith is, and who is as willing and confident to go out on TV and the Internet and the Street to say what she believes.

>So people take the Sup Forums nazi larp serious?
GTfO

FUCK OFF LEFTYPOL

IGNORE ALL ANTI ECELEB THREADS

A gypsy and a jew. Would gas/10

holy shit did finnshill ever answer to this?

pol has never supported ecelebs u shill

Is this Vancouver? Lol at their demographic change.

Fuck off back to Soros world

Goys do you think it possible that subhuman e-celebs will ever become /ourgals/?

WE IGNORE THEM YOU CATALUNYAN KIKE FAGGOT

fuck off '36, fuck off jew pau

who cares? she spreads the message. eventually, they will find their way here.
did he ever get the pics?

Hi Tarl

shill

>holy shit did finnshill ever answer to this?

That just sounds like she is taking the piss out of the Rick Wilson comment by agreeing and amplifying. That is a comedy technique.

So? Don't like her, fuck off faggot. Damn you liberal queers are annoying af. GET OFF MY POL! You God damn gaywads don't belong here.

Kill yourself worthless pos.

Don't you just want to grab that hair and make her your slave?

LEAVE FAITH ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>omg cringe
You don't belong here

>women bringing in legions of new members by advocating for your ideology is a bad thing

aut-right logic

Step 1- Obtain an unknown photo of target.
Step 2- Slander target with story with the purpose of hurting their perception of them from their target audience.

I don't follow Lauren Southern, but having her onboard is net positive. The same thing is happening to her right now. These stories seem to materialize whenever someone is large enough of a threat.

She hooked me. I'm a #goldyminer now.

What nerd obsesses negatively or positively on e celebs?

Shut the fuck up with this stuff.

e-celeb posts should be permaban worthy. This shit is insane, and it's a massive divide and conquer campaign by /leftypol/.

only if we donate to their patreon accounts
sad!

>I don't follow Lauren Southern, but having her onboard is net positive
Alt-Right = CIA/Israel

Fuck off alt-kike

>edge of tit ends an inch before base and about 3 inches before side

FUCKING THOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>disregarded
>nonstop threads about her
No matter how you look at it, someone's shilling against her.

Explain why she isn't net positive. Name calling doesn't work on me.

Yes, but I would respect her afterwards too.

>Obtain an unknown photo of target.
of course, he just broke into her house and stole the pic

holy shit the mental gymnastics

agreed ,, she is like Auschwitz thin ,, she has a great face and lips though ,, she probably gives a mean blow job , she looks the type that loves to have her face fucked supper aggressive sloppy style :)

Alright now this is pathetic, attacking everyone in our movement is retarded. She is also very low-key not hurting shit, fuck off faggot.

I dontate $80 to Faith every week. I support her because she's bringing more and more people towards civic nationalism and I truly feel that is our best foot moving forward.

MAGA!

SHADILAY!

Oh fug, TSA is onto me, see ya never fuckers.

wtf is this?

SHE FUCKS NIGGERS

Yeah. She would scream like a squirrel.

Do you really think breaking into someone's home is the only way to do that? Are you aware that some people have been on Facebook for over a decade? And old Myspace accounts are still active? How hard would it be to figure out her friends from back then, find a way to friend them, and comb through all of their albums? You don't need 100 pictures, or 20. You need JUST one. This is not mental gymnastics, you're just not bright enough to see the other possibilities.

She's got a big mouth. Bet she could fit a whole apple in her gob.

LEAVE HER ALONE! I'LL FUCKIN K__ YOU DUDE, STOP POSTING THAT PIC! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*shadilay plays in the background*

GET OUT! OUT OUT OUT!

HAIL ISRAEL!!!!!

>>woman who slept with a nigger is disregarded by conservatives

You just outed yourself. Nobody here is conservative or calls themselves that. All conservatives are good at is losing gracefully.

>>WTF WHY DO PEOPLE NOT LIKE HER? SHILLS???? YOU WERE PAID TO DISAGREE WITH ME

There's multiple threads attacking Tara McCarthy, Lauren Southern, Jordan Peterson and whoever else and it's been like this for days. Non-stop. It's so obvious. Sup Forums doesn't operate like this. These youtube people are irrelevant and would never organically get this much attention.

I bet she gives amazing head

ofc user, I'm sure i's just a (((coincidence))) by (((shills))), surely you can find the photos just as easily too, i'll wait

I like Faith's clothing. It looks great.

She has a great guest in the video too.

It's very obvious there is an influx of (((shills))). Their objective is to shake trust of some people they don't like with a bit too much gravity.

Been known she ws Jew for over a year. Best thing to do is give her zero attention. The oly time she should have gotten any, the only excuse would be to watch a stream of her at a protest to look for fights etc. Don't know who is listening and giving attention to this shekel grubber cointelpro hired by ((((((((ezra levant))))))) but most people in the movement never did and don't give her attention. Just let her be forgotten.

reminder that "tradthot" is a CIA nigger psyop

My thoughts on multiculturalism in Canada resemble this....

Pfff I'm fucking blown away by those lips.Gimme more...

SHE FUCKS NIGGERS

I hate most of these women. These guys are just fucking retards though. They're on stream right now talking about how these women contribute nothing to the Alt-right yet these guys don't do shit except bitch and complain. This isn't the first time they've countered signaled.

youtube.com/watch?v=w7PM29Rd2Go

>lefty shill posts video I've never seen of "e-celeb" I tend to ignore
>watch video
>Good shit, become a goldminer
Today OP was accidentally not a faggot