Who are Sup Forums's favorite, legitimately red-pilled comedians?

Who are Sup Forums's favorite, legitimately red-pilled comedians?

I just discovered Bill Burr and I have never actually laughed this hard from a stand-up comedian in all my life. He describes himself as left-leaning, but he is redpilled as fuck on social issues, especially SJW and feminist shit, and he somehow makes comedy gold out of it. Are there any other comedians like him? I'm hearing George Carlin was pretty good too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2WjJt-Zq9Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZID-ZtUs90A
youtube.com/watch?v=SC2Ur6t0PdM
youtu.be/H_k3pBETuS0
youtu.be/rlXaAJg7A-8
youtube.com/watch?v=dmjbfaE9eio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My question is: is it possible to learn to be as funny as him? The only thing that will make girls overlook looks and money is an incredible sense of humor. Is there some kind of algorithm one can learn to learn the funniest things to say?

>red pilled
Fuck off, just because he understands how white apologism works, doesn't mean he himself is exempt from it.

>white apologism
Woah Sup Forums, we inventing terms like liberals now? "white apologism"? What the fuck is that, and did you just pull it out of your ass?

Burr is based. Unfortunately you're about to get a bunch of comments about how he's shit simply because he has a black wife.

Ummmm

>inb4 nia ruined bill

Anthony Cumia is a pretty red pilled non-comedian comedian

Weigh the good against the bad. Have you heard his comedy? He is fucking Leonardo DaVinci in that, spreads our message, and reaches millions

That's a fucking man. Burr is a faggot.

He had the balls to say that Stalin was worse than Hitler during one of his recent standup specials so he’s alright in my book

May God bless this niggers soul

Fat fuck Artie didn't show today..
The world needs more niggers like Patrice.

Related to Bill Burr: does shaving your head if you are already balding) make you more alpha than keeping your hair with a giant bald-spot? His hair looked fine, just a bit thin, and he shaved the whole fucking thing off

Carlin wasn't a comedian by the end, he was just a phoney, same as Bill Hicks, talking about white privilege and poor black people.

ahah did Bennington rock up again fucking Artie man. its such gold now though Artie and Anthony is insanely good.

Yeah, I used to only watch a couple shows a week, but now I watch every day. Good shit.

Any good netfil comedy specials that are Sup Forums approved?

In exchange, enjoy a photo of a wholesome woman

This

Don't even care that his wife is black, it's the fact that she's ugly as fuck and probably has a dick

Traps aren't gay

well yeah since running away from problems is a bitch move

how feminine is the penis?

agreed anthony is 100% red pilled ,, his new podcast with artie lange is amazing ,, i can't find it but there is a clip of them ragging on blacks for 10 straight minutes pulling out every stero type possible , funniest shit i've heard since the old school howard stern show when it was actually good when artie was on it

oh and also nick di pollo is the only other red pilled comedian i can think of .... i believe artie is down the middle he can at least see where the right is coming from and he despises pc sjw culture , but i think he hates trump .... but yea anthony cumia and nick di pollo are the only real red pilled comedians out there

>The only thing that will make girls overlook looks and money is an incredible sense of humor

"at least i won't die alone"

Bill Burr is my favorite comedian right now. I was very disappointed that he chose to race mix ,but I still enjoy his comedy.

But if you have a product that completely masks your baldness without anyone noticing, what then? No one can accuse you of covering shit up, and once your baldness becomes too bad you just shave it off anyway.

It just spares you the painful grey-area where your hair is half there and half missing.

>wholesome
>woman
pick one

i want to see him back on infowars more. his segments were top notch.

i dont know but sounds to me like these products are too good to be true

>hear george carlin was pretty good
Underage b8 b&

He was funny when he was drunk and vulgar. SJW stuff isn't funny.

No not just that, be she changed him. Hasnt been the same.

(((stand up comedy)))

George carlin has something to say about it

Is that why Ben Shapiro always wears a yarmulke?

He just had a nigger kid. Opposite of red pill. Sjw jokes are low hanging fruit.

Early stuff is amazing, last special was shit, and he is in love with everything nigger, nia has really put him on a cuck leash

Im amazed by the balls on that guy, but his standup is trash and his show had like two good sketches

Not only that but also talked about how the elites are planning to exterminate most of the human race
Pretty sure he married a black woman to cover up that he’s secretly a gay racist, but whatever.

I wear them daily. I'm a universit student, returning to school at 30 to get a STE degree, and they allow me to compete with 19-20 year old chads.

Without them, I'm George Costanze. With them, I'm like Brad Pitt, and 18 year old bueaties are rubbing their legs on me under the table in class

True story

Fuck, the semester just ended too, hopefully hot girls next semester do the same thing

there was a meme going around showing a pic of his nigger wife at a club grinding on another nig nog ,, and like his kid with her is dark as fuck implying she cheated on him with some random black dude and now bill is raising some other nigglets child lol!

Wow, sorry, just drank some with my friends and I mispelled everything. tll;dr, this shit will transform you from Bill Burr to Brad Pitt, and you will actually drown in young pussy

You need to have a naturally comedic voice, which is why he’s funny and you can’t learn it

You can't learn to be funny. Don't try. It's probably easier to learn to be smart, and that's really hard to do and requires alot of hard work. You are either effortlessly funny or you're not.

Patrice was goat. Even when he did anti-white jokes they were at least on point. Skip to about 5:00 here for a bit about how white people aren't racist enough because they let fat women work at airport security and they can't be trusted, that white people need to grow their balls back and send these useless black women back to the ticket counter because they can't be trusted, basically saying stop being cucks because we need racism to avoid being killed by sand nigs: youtube.com/watch?v=2WjJt-Zq9Oc

Bernie Mac was also suprisingly based: family man married to the same woman his whole life and very anti-PC with no fucks given, e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=ZID-ZtUs90A

Just randomly found this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=SC2Ur6t0PdM

Thanks OP, pretty good.

Him and nick dipoalo are the only legit redpilled ones. Patrice was too, that’s what made the o&a show the only radio worth listening too

Adam Corolla is great when he rips liberal idiots a new one. Just YouTube his rant on Maxine Waters or his debate with Gavin Newsome. He fucks up on some things, but he’s right on most of the time.

Breh...

He wifed up a negress who got knocked up by another nog while she was married to him.

When he tried to get a paternity test the sheboon and her brother intimidated him into backing down.

He is literally a cuckold, like dictionary definition. Also a fucking idiot for marrying a nog.

If you want true redpilled patrician tier comedy, check out Patrice Oneal.

His standup is excellent, but his Opie and Anthony appearances are the best radio you will ever hear, no joke. There is like 400 hours of it on Youtube. Just search Opie Anthony Patrice.

Bill used to be based. Then he married a literal feminist nigger and it all went to shit.

dave allen
bill burr
brian regan
sean locke
john cleese
i also like some mel brooks and most monty python movies

>le angry white male
cuck tier, not even edgy or funny.
Sam Hyde is the true court Jester of our time.

how the fuck is brian regan red pilled? you're just listing shit at this point. he's like the ed edd and eddy of standup

ah shit you're right
ill retract regan
i dont like many comedians and i usually just list those guys when talking comedy. i just happen to like regan
still i stand by most of those if we're talking redpilled or at least anti-pc

Patrice's The Black Phillip Show is absolutely crucial, the last word on how to deal with relationships. So much wisdom
youtu.be/H_k3pBETuS0

the only real discussion of trayvon/zimmerman occurred on the Opie and Anthony show
youtu.be/rlXaAJg7A-8

Cumia is a dummy about conspiracy shit though, it's as if he learned nothing from Patrice. also, it's too bad that 2017 Artie is unbearable and compound media has such fucking atrocious set design, otherwise I might pay for a sub. I'm curious about the NY crime report show on there

Lurk on Sup Forums.

He sure looks happy.

Western society has maintained pathologic altruism to a fault while shirking many other aspects of religion which made our communities stable

heroic moment
youtube.com/watch?v=dmjbfaE9eio

my faves are silver silverstein and jerry larry moeshewitz

>leaf

Ralphie May

He has a nigger wife dumbass

this nigga gave me super fucking blue pilled advice when I emailed his relationship advice hotline.

He went on air telling people I should stay with a crazy bitch. Didn't listen, dumped her.

Greatest thing I ever did. Fuck this guy.

Anyone from Chapo Trap House. Those guys really know what's up.

>be funny to get the girl

No. BE A COMEDIAN is the issue here.

A Comedian on stage is at the top of that club's hierarchy while he is there or while he is headlining or on the marque. His dominance given by that role and the microphone at that point allows him to show off all of his best qualities to everyone in the room (male and female) success at this translates into FAME, which allows him to show off his best qualities to a very large number of people.

Now its up to those people whether those qualities are valuable to them or not. There are people who probably do not find him funny, or do not find his humour attractive etc. Starfuckers, social climbers and golddiggers aside, only people who are genuinely attracted to the inner qualities he is able to showcase are going to want to fuck him.

It can be humour, energy attitude all sorts of un-quantifiable things. Even his looks, he's certainly not a 10 or classically handsome, but some chicks are going to just dig that skinnyfat bald ginger freak for genetic or psychological reasons (Dad or Ex).

If you want to be as funny as him, you have to practice, you have to have funny friends to riff with, you have to be a comedian. It's not the type of shit you can practice in the mirror. You need the environment AND a degree of natural talent to get started. But for comparison, even the most naturally mechanically inclined person will be a shitty mechanic if he has never touched a car, or doesn't know any other mechanics. You NEED the environment.

Be careful though. Be a comedian takes balls and work and developing a thick skin for rejection by large crowds of people. As every joke is a risk and comedians frequently bomb when starting out - hence the rampant drug and alcohol abuse.

t. funny guy who knows a couple comics, not a comedian, and certainly not Bill Burr

I met him once at a fan meet thing. He really doesn't like doing that shit and seems largely unapproachable.

Honestly though, with his lack of respect for women and children, it's not a surprise he resorted to a black girl to create a mut child and continue his life of separation from others. He's funny, got some good jokes, but who honestly wants to be like Bill Burr? He points out the worst in us. That's the whole gimmick .

Nia ruined Bill.
I was a long time listener and stopped about a year ago. I used to love the MMP until Bill started going all BLM.