Definitive best girl in looks, personality, and compassion

>definitive best girl in looks, personality, and compassion
>proceeds to lose in every turn to some mute bitch and a slutty manipulative freshman

Why is this allowed?

She wins in the end though. As it stands she is the only girl who has had a successful ending with 8man in the material written by the author.

Yui is likely to win the main series. That mute bitch doesn't even like him.

>Yui
>best
Hello minorityfag.

Yui is wish fulfillment

Every time I look at her I see the High School sweetheart I never had

is there really any other choice?

Iroha is a slut that only wants 8man as a second choice since she couldnt bag Hayato

and Yuki is legitimately autistic

OP i agree completely, I used to be a Yukifag, but then I reaiized Yui Yuigahama is literally the greatest girl in this show, no, dare i say, all fucking time. She has the most beautiful personality and i cry everynight when i realize she isnt real.

No one in that fucking show deserves, and she deserves everything. Yuki is a faggot and Iroha is fucking disgusting cumslut Roastie bitch cuntface whore.

Thank you for showing me the light OP, you're the best

>has to win in a fucking AU novel
>"muh yui will win at the end"
EL OH EL

Yukino is best girl though. Superior looks, smarts, banter, and everything. 8man is not wrong.

Yui really is the best girl. I am glad she started falling out of love with 8man since he will pick the snow slut. 8man doesn't deserve her and is a fag if he doesn't see her charms.

what the fuck? no im sorry, but what the fuck is the matter with you.

Yukino hasn't won anything
Lel

ANOTHER was the romance end to the series. Yui end is the only possible romance end when you consider Yukino's feelings aren't genuine and based on dependency. She couldn't even give him her valentine's day treats.

I never understood what she meant here.

my subs said "Im in love"

Yeah but what did Yui mean by it? Does she really love the club that much?

she was talking about cocks

Nice girls are the worst

Yui is waifu for adult stable people. Other two are for teenagers seeking momentary excitement.

Yui is pure

But that's Iroha

Like Yukino isn't?

Like Iroha isn't?

Like Hiratsuka isn't?

Like anyone who isn't a coworker 8man meets after university would be?

>Yuifags are still alive

Yui will win Hikki and cuck Yukino.

Nah. It's just Yuipollfag doing that again.

How can Yuckyno even compete?

And THK who just entered.

Hachiman disagrees. Nice girls are the worst. And most boring.

she deadass probably smells like shit

Maybe 8man doesn't date whores, so it's a komachi/iroha end or loner

iroha is the biggest whore of the three you dumb cunt. Shes the one who actively had a crush on someone else but settled for 8man because he was easier

it's normal for a naive kouhai to have a crush on the cool senpai /it adds on to her innocence), unlike a girl that tries to be flamboyant

You fags will be so salty when vol 12 drops. No one here understands the story.