He looks kinda angry. Like maybe he got his jimmies rustled a little there

He looks kinda angry. Like maybe he got his jimmies rustled a little there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qz46bscfqs4?t=2m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=A-HUbdEAxo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I too enjoy judging people's emotions based on a silly still frame of someone grimacing

Gay News

He's like mid sentence or something, what kind of bullshit fake news is this? 1 screen capture at a specific time?

The anti trump shit is getting so fucking tired.

lmao they asked if he would pardon flynn and he said thank you

youtu.be/qz46bscfqs4?t=2m40s
After he's asked about it, it's like the "th--" gets stuck in his mouth and he squeezes it out like a turd, grimacing for a couple of seconds, and then it passes.

Yah, he waited for her to finish the sentence so he didn't interrupt her.

Jesus fuck.

Yeah, it's not like anybody around here would do a thing like taking a still frame and making a big deal out of it, right? That would never happen.

>Comparing an obvious meme to "Breaking News; Trump made a face!"

He literally was holding a "th--" to say thank you after she finished her sentence. Great job.

Did you ever actually watch the video? Do you know what it takes to zero in on that one expression? You only call it an "obvious meme" because it's been drilled into the ground here.

Lmaooo there is no subpoena for his bank records!!! MSM et al are literally making shit up

OH MY GOD TRUMP FED A FISH IMPEACH

Kerblumpf is finished!

Holy shit why did he make that face lmao he's hiding something for sure

Could you send a link to the video? I always wanted to see it.

>Do you know what it takes to zero in on that one expression?

Ya, about 2 minutes for a novice like me with windows movie maker.

Do you guys not expect people to watch the video? Is this metaironic countershilling? Is this actually an odd interaction in your eyes?

>NO MR TRUMP NO

Literally luggenpresse

>he doesn't understand memes vs calling something news
The difference is were upbeat and honest about our narrative. You lads are insulting, deceptive and ofc against western civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-HUbdEAxo8
He was doing an Alex Jones impression in that screengrab.

Lmao? It takes literally no time to 'zoom in on that expression'. What are you on user?

We're

Right, Sup Forums never discards context for the sake of expediency, and never insults anybody.

These people really should hang

Btfo

looks like he's saying "SAGE FAKE NEWS"

Most people don't watch videos. They're hoping people will blinding agree with these topics. It probably works to a degree too.

So what is Donald gonna do about it?

Red line crossed, is he going to follow through and react or was that all just tough talk?

True we're definitely also insulting, semantics failure on my part (also pol isn't one person).

That said from a white male perspective the current liberal narrative is one which denigrates their heritage and achievements whilst simultaneously implicitly expecting their support.

The cuck meme exists for a reason.

That's what I meant by insulting, not just 'generally offensive' like this imageboard, but genuinely hateful and still having the gall to expect support with an apology for being an evil whitey.

Check and reeeeeeee two scoops!

trump is one ugly fuck

Certainly does m'lad.

I always watch the videos :^)

It's dying.

Evolving :^)

>>he looks kinda angry.

Rosie O'Donnell just farted next to him.

Anthony (((Zurcher))) is the resident anti-Trump right for the BBC. He only wrights one kind of article for thme.

This is interesting because the whole Deutsche bank thing was fake news. It's makes Mr. Zurcherstein look pretty petty and unprofessional.

We aren’t a news organization and we aren’t claiming that Colbert literally sat around fuming about two scoops of ice cream

It’s called satire you fucking loser

THE LEFT CANNOT MEME

Man, I can't believed I spell write wrong two different ways.

Rudeness off the charts user! Delete that!

ok

Yea, step it up user

it's a meme you dip.

Pls respond user

>not knowing the difference between satire for comedic intent and false information to push a political agenda

>calls others retarded

Kill. Your. Self.

So if I somehow force Donald up there into meme format, we're good?

Plus nothing will ever top this one

>false information to push a political agenda
>literally an average day on pol

Wasn't that subpoena fake news?

>the absolute clapping of the seals

>He was doing an Alex Jones impression in that screengrab
or has alex jones just been doing a great Stephanie Colbert?

I saw this in context live on CNBC this morning. He caught himself before he commented on the reporters question and ended up not answering it, the frame is a split second catching him about to say something and he suddenly stopped.

Trump's lawyer denied it, so it has to be fake news.

Goalposts are movin

Flake literally backed away in repulsion

kek

being ironic doesn't mean you get to skirt responsibility for spreading bullshit

Correct until proven real, do you disagree user?

Pls reply

Yes it absolutely does user, that's how ironic humor works actually~!

>I'm not a hypocrite, I'm just being ironic

>responsibility
wut?

>THIS POORLY TIMED PHOTO GOES PERFECTLY WITH THE FAKE NEWS NARRATIVE THAT WE PUSHED FOR 2 HOURS BEFORE IT WAS DEBUNKED, AND NOW IT ALL MAKES A GREAT MEME TO SHARE ON KIKEBOOK BECAUSE NONE OF MY FRIENDS ACTUALLY READ REAL NEWS TO FIND OUT THE DEUTSCHBANK SUBPOENA WAS A TOTAL FRAUD!!!

i want this person dead so badly.

Tell that inbred kike to look at his fucking profile picture. And the kike actually posed for that thing.

Jay Sekulow, master debunker of liberal lies, Trump lawyer

That's an absurd characterization user, we've literally just spent the last few minutes explaining to you why the equivalency you attempted to make was a false one.

A funny expression picture used for memes is entirely different from taking a stillframe and contruing it as a characterization of a person's entire reaction to a piece of news.
Especially of course when ones on an anonymous imageboard and the other is distributed as valid news in a federated manner across the mainstream media.

What do you think user?

jeebus, he is still doing his own spray. 30 years of inhaling spray tan and hairspray fumes for hours every morning cannot be healthy. it might explain his dementia.

>(((Zurchers))) face when finding out that it's fake news

I think you are wrong and hurting America user, is this because you're not white and don't like pol? It will be ok senpai we just want equality, this is America

hannity is really panicked, he is stretching his usual schtick to the breaking point explaining away all trump's fuckups

>as a characterization of a person's entire reaction to a piece of news
This is LITERALLY WHAT POL DID. Somebody took an out-of-context screengrab of Colbert and turned it into a meme representing liberal anger over Trump, and it really took off after Colbert's "cock holster" monologue.

I don't care if you're news media or a meme magician. Mischaracterization of events for political gain is the same either way.

Do you think they give a shit.

Wish I was a /chon/ sysadmin

What's fake? Watch the video. Somebody asks him about Mueller, he gets angry, then lets it out and everybody moves on.

You are comparing a meme to fucking news. How can someone be this retarded? Holy shit

Again user, it's the same.

One is an obvious meme (Colbert pictures ofc he isn't literally opaque red and yelling (albeit close at times)), its brought to the point of absurdity and meant to elicit a chuckle.

The other is not presented as such, It's presented as news, from official 'news sources'. As if we should extrapolate genuine meaning from it regarding the evil drumpfs exact feelings at the time.

You really call these the same? If so surely you can understand why the MSM has lost credibility as you seem to lend Sup Forums memes the same credence as 'news'.

Can you explain your thoughts user?

I did watch the video, he doesn’t get angry
Take your Jewish tricks elsewhere

It's not* the same :^)

The meme gets posted (or did for a long time) in every thread criticizing Trump, as a way to try to deflect any and all criticism as overblown liberal anger. The meme only works because it paints Colbert as a hyperventilating buffoon, when he wasn't even actually angry in the screenshot. It's pure propaganda.

This is the last (you) you get from me.

Well sure, but certainly you can see how that kind of 'propoganda' is tangentially related to this Trump expression pic at best right?

The Colbert memes are a fun way of saying 'fuck off triggered libtard' on an imageboard.

The Trump picture here is quite literally presented as news, not a fun meme or as you might see it 'evil piece of propoganda' posted by a fellow peer.

Do you really not see the difference?

Come home user.

We are going to make America great again, all of us.

It's propaganda because it's a tool to paint all people criticizing Trump as triggered (i.e. frivolous and stupid) liberals. It presents a politically useful stereotype that's based on a false premise.

The Trump example above points out an "interesting" reaction to a question that's obviously a sore spot with Trump, given that he's deployed his lawyer and his press secretary to try to paint it as fake news.

I don't post here I just laugh.

You're an idiot. memes have been jokes for ages, the left politicized them not Sup Forums. Remember sad frog?

>poltards never make politicized jokes

>anti-drumpfers are this desperate

yeah and they dont broadcast those jokes to the world under the guise of "informed authorities" either, right?

that pic has memetic potential, yes

user, I totally agree the Colbert meme is 'propaganda' for some definitions of the term (a lot of baggage with that word, just like racist or cuckold etc), but I think all memes are and you can't stop us from posting them senpai, it's only natural and human to spread propaganda that promotes your worldview.

That said I disagree that the Trump reaction is a real meaningful expression of sentiment as it's presented here; it looks far more like the clear delayed beginning of the enunciation of a word.

Ironically user if you want them to be similar I'd say it's in that they're both a kind of propaganda, I just like mine, it feels more human and doesn't talk down to me.

If you cared to try user, why don't you?

>all trump memes are propoganda

you think no trump supported linked the KOBE paper towel tosses? Your side just doesnt understand humor is sometimes just humor.

No, they just claim to be the saviors of white civilization and the ambassadors of all enlightened culture while shoveling out dumb stereotypes and propaganda about Jews/blacks/muslims/whatever else, and also pretending to be Nazis. Except when they're not pretending.

Check my posts user, we're on the same side, God bless

Youre a parody of an opinion

>19 replies
Get a fucking job.

>12:12am
Sure thing, except there's nobody in the office right now

He is definitely autistic. Can't even tell the difference between a joke and fucking news

We just love our races user, pol is not one person

Known worldwide.

I have a job too btw ;^)

>tfw work in 6 hours
Night homies