Workplace Apes

Niggers are a clear detriment to any job requiring any skill other than physical strength. Post pictures, videos and stories of nigs in the workplace. I'll start with a story.

>going through taco bell drive through
>place is notorious for nig staff, also understaffed
>order the 5$ box
>"wut drink u wunt wit dat"
>"mountain dew"
>pull forward
>nig appears to be withholding my drink
>ask about it
>"uhhhh u dint order uh drank"
>"yes I did"
>ffwd 2 wasted minutes negotiating my drink out of nog's hands
>finally get my food too
>box contents are just strewn about in the bag, no box
Nigs in the workplace, everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Niggers
>work
Collecting welfare isn't a job.

basically same thing happened to be a BWW.

>sit down and have ghetto waitress take our drink orders
>wait 5 min
>see nigress over there talking to other waiters
>walks past us several times
>I flag her down and ask for drinks again
>she rolls eyes and gets them
>takes our food order when she brings drinks
>I order boneless wings, same order everytime I go there, I never order anything different
>order comes out, it's wings with bones and the sauce isn't even close to right
>I tell nigress to take it back and get me what I ordered
>she tells me I didn't order boneless or the sauces I asked for
>I ask for manager
>see her walk over to manager and point my way
>it's a nigger as well surprised.htlm
>manager totally avoids me for 5-6 min
at this point I'm fucking livid and the wife is trying to calm me down PIC RELATED
>nigress waiter never comes back by and neither does manager
>after 10 min I had enough, get up and leave don't pay for shit wife got a free meal.

this is how I started eating healthy and gave up fast food. Not because I wanted to stop burgers, but it just isn't worth it to deal with niggers

I use to be a bartender at a Red Lobster, literally every black waitress was a complete cunt and worthless at their jobs, male nogs were alright though. but most of them were gay.

It's taco bell man, I'd rather see a nig working there than a white person, that'd just be depressing on their part unless they were some sort of wigger. No human with some semblance of a brain should suffer that kind of hell.

>buying office shit
>Sub-Saharan clerk assisting
>Hey Mr. user you can save $50 by getting a credit line at office crap
>sure thing ashy
>have to stand near lotion nigger stench
>give register monkey my drivers Lic
>Tell key board jiggaboo my address is different than on my lic I just moved to the east coast from Wa
>dindu puts the address on lic into credit system
>whoops

I work with two niggers.

They always sleep on the job. Unless you talk about basketball or racial issues, they exhibit the attention span of a toddler.

Bump

I was a lifeguard for eight years. We had a guy that was 26 years old, had corn-rows, and had three kids, with a fourth on the way.

I was introduced to him when he walked into the guard office, looked at one of the female guards and yelled, "DAMN, YOU GOT SOME DICK-SUCKING LIPS!"

One time he tried to explain to us how you could tell when it's safe to cum inside a girl based on the phase of the moon.

He got fired for reading the newspaper and drinking orange juice on the stand.

>one time he tried to connect pregnancy to the lunar cycle
My sides. Here, have a nog.

>falling for the debt meme

You got fucking jewed by a nig lmao

If only the nig was smart enough to use his ears so that he could actually enter info that makes the whole thing work.

Not workplace but still funny:
>coalburner and her negro bull show up in town
>smal rural 100% white town
>her dad died and she assumed they had inherited the house, moved in
>jamal introduces himself by beating her and getting arrested
>then for weed, which he was smoking in the parkinglot directly across the street from the police station.
>then for DUI, as he was drunkenly swrrving past the SAME FUCKING POLICE STATION
>then, the bank shows up and informs the two that the coalburner's late father had actuakly filed numerous liens against the house, that the bank owned the house and that the two were in fact squatters
>he brandishes a handgun which he is not allowed to own as a registered felon at the bankers
>gets arrested
>loses his shit claiming racism
>begins destroying his jail cell
>so, as a detention officer I taze him, then lock him up in a restraint chair and leave him in a dark holding cell with a bag over his head for 18 hours
>they leave, claiming we are all racist
>such shitty people nobody even tries to deny it, if our "racism" is running them out of town then let em leave.

First nigger to ever live here and managed to cause more trouble in 3 months than even our nastiest meth heads get into in a year.

>be managing a place that is largely delivery based
>slow day with two deliveries
>dindu driver is gone for four hours
>not responding when attempting to get ahold of him
>finally returns
>refrigerated van smells like nasty fish
>ask wtf he was doing
>tells me he had to pick up some fish
>nigger wtf no that's not how this works
>inform him that he can't do that on the clock or with the company vehicle
>tell him I'm sending him home for the day
>not even officially reprimanding him
>no more deliveries anyway
>he instantly proceeds to chimp out
>"aw cmon dis bullshit"
>hoobity-doobity.jpg
>proceeds to chimpout the whole way out the door while I'm just standing there watching the chimpout
>he never returns to work
I never even had to fire him. He just dindu'd himself out of employment.

>>she tells me I didn't order boneless or the sauces I asked for
Why do they do this? They think they know what you want more than you do.

Ok, but why the fuck was this drive thru completely unattended for long enough that the worst chimpburglar in history could rob the place?

>male nogs were alright though. but most of them were gay.
Are they the only tolerable niggers?
Gay niggers are always the smartest and most polite of the nigger race.
>at Taco Bell
>niggress can't hear me through the talky box
>pull up to winder
>sheboon starts hollering in my ear asking me what I want
>order a cup of water
>sheboon tells me to pull forward
>another niggress hands me a taco and baha blast
>comped
>didn't get my water though
aint even mad.

>worked security in a nog infested town
> riding in a van to work a strike at a local plant two towns over
> only whitey in van
> keep asking me if I thought they had tails and talking all kinds of crazy crap
> ask me the most racist questions blacks could ask a white person
> talk about we wuz kangz n sheet till whitey showed up
> was redpilled after living in nogville
> whiteflighted out of area ASAP when I saved enough money

Why do nigs think not sleep is working?

>only time nogs don't feel oppressed is when they're unconscious
Kek

>>so, as a detention officer I taze him, then lock him up in a restraint chair and leave him in a dark holding cell with a bag over his head for 18 hours
And he didn't try to sue? I smell a LARP.

They're gay because European admixture makes them smart enough to mot reproduce.

Niggers are surprisingly far less likely to be litigious, mostly because they know they are always doing criminal shit themselves. Also- civil suits are incredibly expensive.

He cant. I followed facility policy that is approved by state and federal regs. You can taze inmates who become violent and refuse to comply with facility orders.

You can lock them down in a restraint chair if you determine they are a threat to themselves, the spit-hood is a standard part of such lockdowns. You do 15 minute welfare checks and make food and water available, if they refuse its not your fault, you made such things available.

Oh well. Sucks to be a nig.

He should have shot the bankers. Then we have some Kikes dead and a nigger in prison. Win win

Please post more

Why did I read that file name as Funwithblacks-WTSSnacks?

>Work shitty telemarketing job years ago
>Someone is making it shittier by spreading actual shit all over the bathroom walls just about every other day.
>Culprit gets caught
>Nigger
>Company calls police, nigger gets arrested and is never heard from again

your first mistake was going to taco bell. LAy off the greasy food fat ass

Everytime i see this picture it makes me laugh. Especially with the cheap fucking phone, fucking hilarious

OH BOY WHERE DO I START

>Be substitute teacher
>not redpilled at the time (had very few encounters as of yet)
>rural school is 99% white
>the one black kid is, surprise - surprise, the star of the high school football team.
>has a stupid black name, despite having lived here all his life
>have him in class
>asking students to read from text book aloud
>he is reading at a 3rd grade level
>sounding out words
>no idea what fairly basic words mean
>he's in the 11th grade
Turns out the school administrators knew the kid was practically retarded, but had turned a blind eye to his scholastic shortcomings and made teachers pass him

>he magically graduates from highschool
>gets a full ride scholarship to Indiana State University
But
>spring of senior year, gets caught fucking a 14 year old (he is 19)
>claims "she had big boobs, how was I supposed to know she was 14?"
>parents and administrators sweep it under the rug

>Nog goes to IU
>begins to fail spectacularly in all his academics, despite them being easy jock courses.
>about to get kicked out of uni
>but first...
>Gets caught fucking the 14 year old again
>lost his scholarship
>got child molestation on his record
>in the county jail

Zero capacity for long term consequences

How does a revolver have a long clip?

>Shit dog, I waz workin at da bell, know wha Im sayin?
>Waz late at night
>Stupid azz white boi comes thru axin fo sum wator
>Spit lugui's into a taco
>gaz huz azz the taco but no wator
>watchin him eat it on da way out da drive fru
>still LHH

>Letting a black touch the food you eat
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

>pic
Hey this happened around here

It lets you fire 30 cylinders a second.
BAN REVOLVER CLIPAZINES NOW!

ITS TAPE

Rare

What kind of Nazi eats at Taco Bell? OP is degenerate

its illegal to have a magazine that large on a revolver

Based

>be working oilfield right next to the offshore oil rigs in southern loozeyanna
>swinging on shank chains all day, hauling cement bags, changing out pipe threader chucks the size of a watermelon
>every once in a while someone will take a pipe clamp or a pressure lid to the face and get 6 months off with pay
>be rolling 24" diameter 110' long well casing (giant steel pipes that weigh about 12 tons each) up onto a platform one day
>platform is about 2 foot elevated, there's an expanded steel ramp and a forklift pushes these behemoths up the ramp and they are rolled back against the last one into position with a giant GONGGGG
>one guy on foot at the bottom guiding the forklift (me), one guy operating the forklift, one supervisor at the bottom and a guy up top guiding the casings onto the guiderails
>guy on top guiding pipes is a low-tier southern coon
>we are all white dudes
>nig nog guides fourth or fifth casing into place, gets a text on his phone and needs a serotonin fix so he instantly reads it hoping it's Shaniqua twerking or some shit
>forgets completely about what he's doing
>forklift pushes the next pipe up the ramp
>he looks to his left and sees a 12 ton rod of solid steel rolling directly at him
>executes his best impression of an NBA straight-up leap
>not good enough
>legs below the knees get pinches and completely fucking pulverized
>he instantly blacks out and slumps over the now-firmly stacked pipes
>look over at supervisor
>"fuck it, ain't no place for a nigger anyhow. Go ahead and call medical"
>mfw
>nigger now collects disability, worker's comp AND sued the oil company for $400k
>whatever at least I still have my legs lol

>office type job
>male nigger, age 26ish, hired to fill an opening
>clearly has no experience in this field & position after a 60 second conversation, can see he only got the job because he is clean-cut. (normally requires a Bachelors + 3yr in-field exp)
>assigned to train him because the white girl he was first assigned to train with complained
>asked her why
>"he disappeared for hours at a time. but also it really was because asked if I dated black guys, multiple times, even after I told him NO I'm happily married"
>oh boy here we go
>niggers 2nd day at work
>he seems nice enough. explained the job, productivity metrics, walked through some sample work.
>ask him to try and complete a task, he clearly didn't pay attention to anything I've said the past hour, can't do shit.
>give him an easy case (takes maybe an hour for a new hire to figure out), send him back to cubicle and tell him to come to me with any questions
>he doesn't come to me at all, i just see him walking around the office talking to people
>this goes on for a week
>whatever.jpg
>a week after that, he's fired
>about 6 white girls went to HR together to complain about sexual harassment.
He never did a single piece of work the entire two weeks. I did enjoy the white girls gossiping & complaining when he wasn't around.

Goddamn with that pic.
This is what happens when you nut in a black bitch before 1am during a waxing crescent moon 3 weeks before the vernal equinox

m e t a

>work in construction management for a company wit hundreds of employees
>in charge of setting up interviews and finding new hires
>only ever hire heterosexual, white, Christian, men
>have never, ever had an issue

Nignogs are capable of working hard and even be proficient, but as soon as the ratio of dindus get too high or if they even work too close in proximity to each other, productivity automatically goes down.

>live in Arizona
>most blacks, while as uneducated as anyone from similar financial situations, have red state work ethic
>only well to do from birth liberals are niggers
>protip: having to fight for scarce meals, instead of stealing meals from stockpiles, aids basic darwinism and benefits society as a whole because the crafty survive, instead of just the strong
tl;dr: move to a red state with an inhospitable environment and little social welfare

>work at amazon sort center PDX5
>surprising amount of niggers work there (like 7 or 8)
>do stupid nigger shit all day
>build pallet with small boxes on bottom
>put large box on small box
>repeat until pallet falls over
>niggers pretend not to hear it or even bother to try to fix their mistake
>overheard one nigger say "you just tune it out after a while"

By telling me WHERE IS THAT FUCKING FLAG???

>at some point she becomes cornholio

R A R E
A
R
E

The lesson is obvious. If it's full of them, you walk away.

Fuck I got a few stories about Niggers. This is my most recent gig

>Contract gig, easy stuff while I'm in college
>Original offer is 15/hr fulltime
>Tells me 3 days before that they're dropping it to 13
>Whatever, just need a job for now and it's easy work (Internal tech support for retail chain)
>Get to first day of training, diversity hires galore
>Training of 22 people, 15 black, 7 white
>1 black male, 14 black females, 5 white males, 2 white females
>Of the breakdown, 12 of the black females are completely computer illiterate and incompetent/sheboons, black male is legit (Probably gay).
>1 white male is incompetent (Old man with no business in IT).

I've got a few stories of how actually incompetent and retarded these sheboons are
>Have activity to describe computer parts to each other, and the other person needs to draw them. Easy shit, just there to burn time.
>Describe to Matriach Sheboon a computer monitor
>"Okay draw a rectangle, and a rectangle inside of that"
>Before even telling her how to draw the rest, peek over
>She drew fucking triangles
>triangles
>Tri = 3, angles.

She was not fired for this, and she is still with us on the floor being completely shit at the job.

You could have at least tried to pull the pipe back to save him (and then watched him bleed out)

damn there is a 22 minute lapse from when she walked back to when she transformed

There was no possible way we were moving that pipe. When they are rolled back onto position, they are rolled over a bunch of nylon tow straps about 8" wide that are set at different lengths so that there are about 4 straps around each casing and they're all connected at a single point by like a giant carabiner and they use two crane winches to pull them off

You know, when I got here, I was thinking "surely it cannot be THAT bad", then I saw that in every strata of society you'll have incredible retards.
You'd think their politicians are at least educated, but kids routinely get kidnapped to make good-luck amulets out of their organs during elections.

>used to eat a lot of fast food
>liberals moved niggers into our area
>all fast food places now have niggers working there
>I won't touch food niggers prepared as I don't trust them to not spit, shit or do something to them.
>lost some weight as now I make my own food

My racism has helped me lose weight without even working out.

Oh, and another one where they fought for dominance. I should also mention that a majority of tthem are on some level of welfare (Most are on food stamps, some are pregnant and are on medicaid). This was admitted to each other when talking about it, and one is about to have a baby and get on short term disability instead of having the money to raise it herself with her husband (Amazing, black dad thats still around).

>Triangle jigaboo literally does not listen and answer needs repeating about 4 times. Basic shit, literally how networks work.
>Front row manatee "Gurl they told u the first fo times lissen"
>Other front row, wanting to become the alpha coon "she tryin lern naht erryone lern fast"
>Storms out of room, we take a break
>All of them are still with us.

I want to deport them all. If they just hired half the amount at 15$ they would have been better off.

reference explain plz

>>jamal introduces himself by beating her and getting arrested

Ah I figured something like that. I'm sure medical did the best they could to save that dumb nigger. Fucking shame really, but great story. Your boss sounds like a good guy.

I would judge you by your flag but honestly, I've seen levels of stupidity in all cultures and skins. Generally not that nig like but pretty bad. I don't consider myself an intelligent person. Honestly I think I might be below average or slightly slow. 90-100 IQ likely, but the more I interact with the general public, I begin to wonder how the fuck some of these people even manage to survive.

what is it with monkeys and their fascination with their own poop?

>blonde employee girl at taco bell
>notices my huge cock
>goes to place juice bottles in front of counter to show off her ass in leggings
>bends over too
>keeps staring at my huge cock
>turns around to show her ass again
>smiles at me
>pulls her pants up to show her ass again
>stares at my huge cock again

pic related

Jailer again. Got one from when I worked detention over in california:
>desperatley understaffed
>people hired who have zero qualifications
>white guy dont know jack shit, but works hard to try to learn and do his best
>fat black nog is 2nd one
>literally dull eyed and slack-jawed fuckin retard
>lazy as FUCK
>after 3 months still cant complete even the most basic tasks like collecting inmate trays, counting kitchen impliments, or folding laundry
>In max-security he routineley puts his face up to the food-port to talk to inmates. Literally just begging for a shank to the eye.
>inmate calls me over one day
>"hey man, I aint been getting my legal or personal mail"
>big fuckin deal, civil rights violation and huge lawsuit if true
>turns out this inmate's ex wife found fat black retard and convinced him to begin stealing mail for her
>worse, he was taking bribes to do it.

I will repeat our investigative interview verbatim
>You admit you were stealing mail?
>uhhh..... ya
>and taking bribes?
>uh-huh
>stunned silence from entire investigative committee
>....... what... FUCKING WHY?
>nonchalant shrug "uh-dunno"

Guy is in prison now for it. Literally the most retarded lazy disgusting moron ive ever met.

DUDE NIGGERS LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34
hownew.ru

>Went to Sonics the other night, ordered a route 44 diet Dr Pepper and two large ice cream things.
>Nigress sheboon manning the drive-thru tries to say we ordered small ice creams so we clarify again that we wanted large.
>We pull up and the charge was 17.94, hand a 20 in and get six cent back.
>Point out the error and sheboon says she owes us a dollar, tries to cut us short again.

NiggerCrusher 5000

>Indiana State University
>IU
t.neverhadcorn

Fuck off retard its INDIANA UNIVERSITY

Not saying this happened to him, but I used to serve and people would occasionally order the wrong thing or forget what they ordered; I know this because my memory is shit and I write EVERYTHING down.

Still, it is my duty to pretend the kitchen messed up and try to “make up for the mistake”.

>born raised and live in Chicago suburbs
>almost totally white and Asian city, overflowing with wealth and affluence
>despite extreme wealth, still some nigger families living in the adjacent county/cities due to proximity to Chicago
>most of them work in basic retail and food service
>go to McDonald's the other night with some friends, around 11 pm, pretty much dead, nobody in drive thru. Coincidentally we entered when another group was getting there, we were first in line
>at the counter is a nigger, neck tats and gaudy yet small gold chain visible
>I owe my friends some money, offer to pay for everyone's meal
>total comes out to be $13.40, I know both because there's an LED display on the register that tells you your total, and also because he read it to me: "your total is $13.40.
> I give him a 10 and a 5, but before he puts the money in the register I realize I have some change, and I stop him
>tell him I have 40 cents
>no response
>"uh, hey man I got 40 cents can you just give me 2 bucks back?"

>he accepts my 40 cents, puts all my money in the register. For whatever reason, he gives me a dollar and about 30 cents back.
>"woah dude where's my money? You're supposed to just give me 2 dollars back I gave you 40 cents. What's going on?"
>without hesitation and without saying a word he steps to the side and beings to attempt to take the other groups order on the next register. The main guy in the other group is equally as stunned, his mouth open in confusion as he stares at him
>I realized then and there that a few concepts were missing from this coon's head. If he had refused my 40 cents, and instead just cashed out the amount on the screen in front of him (that would have told him my change would have been $1.60, I guess I could have been fine with that because I understand niggers are fucking stupid and he doesn't know how to count. But what I was so shocked at was the fact that he short changed me despite the fact that I gave him more money. How is it that in his monkey fucking mind that if someone gives you more money than they're "supposed" to for their order, that they somehow are supposed to get even less in change?
>still shocked, a defeated white manager comes to the counter. These were all the words I was able to get out before the manager (who also didn't say a word) opened the register to give me my money back
>"excuse me sir but I'm sorry, I gave this guy 40 cents and -"

I never heard the manager speak a word, and have no idea how he knew my exact change despite not being near the registers when the initial incident occurred. I can only assume that the manager knew about this nigger's existing condition in miscounting, and had heard snippets of the conversation in his office before stepping out and making it right. The world will never know, and I'll never fucking know because I'm never going to that fucking dog shit McDonald's again.

>literally sperging about tendies

I love this board

Top leaf

Antarctica.

I'm an E6 in the Air force and not a single black person in my shop is allowed to go anywhere without a white Airman. They disappear for the day or never do their job. I would take a retard with a 30 on their ASVAB or some kid that took accutane before we get any more blacks.

Kek
You can't be real. But if you were you'd have the best niggtales. I guess:
RARE
A
E

>work at McDonald's
>I was 17 and not redpilled at all, I was a communist as it was edgy
>get the job as cashier
>being trained to use the register and all procedures
>all staff is at least 3/4 nigs
>they're all amazed at How "dis boi can use dis register so fast lawdy look ate how qwik he laernd"
> within a month at get offered a trainers position, take it
> a month after that I was offered a managers position
> these degenerates are inferior a 17 year became a manager
> not sure if it was even legal

I left the job though I don't want McDonalds a fucking career

Why are oilman always either white dudes or spics?

probably had the slackjawed tard's station under surveillance for obvious reasons, and came out when he saw the situation happening.

What company? Not trying to doxx you just IT fag looking for work

You call that a magazine?

Holy shit that was funny. Cumming in a girl based on the lunar cycle?! The stupidity is almost completely inconceivable.

Home Depot Internal Support. Unless you live in Austin or Atlanta can't do much there. Check your local ISD though they don't post (Usually) to Indeed, Monster, etc.

Cause white dudes and spics are the only people capable of hard work with a bigger picture in mind.

Stop asking questions you already know the answers to.

Nigga I'm real.

I'm not from around here though. It's just my workplace for the next several months.

It's true, but only partially true.

>route 44 diet Dr Pepper and two large ice cream things.
>the charge was 17.94
FUCKING KYS TUBBO. YOU DA REAL NIGVP

Central Africa Republic

Is that the leg of a metal bed frame?

Thanks gay bro, top sizzle re the triangles. Shame the field is succumbing to memes for mammies but oh well