Give me your best Isekai plot ideas, Sup Forums

Give me your best Isekai plot ideas, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/my-death-flags-show-no-sign-of-ending/
youtube.com/watch?v=UfBOeu9m64E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A grown man Forest Gumps his way through the new world and kills the demon lord and gets all the bitches but this time he isn't just a dense Japanese fuck boy, he is legit retarded.

Can we just keep on running?

Early 20th century gun designer reincarnated into a gun in a medium fantasy neo-feudal wild west type world that only recently invented gunpowder. Gun meets peasant boy with aspirations and adventure ensues.

Dude dies on a terrorist attack, is summoned by a God of order and is sent to another world to guide several tribes of Orcs, Goblins and Giants into forming a horde and combat the Elves that are plotting to cleanse the world out of the inferior races.

Why am I imagining Mikhail teaching dumb peasant boys how to use glorious soviet rifle?

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Isekai plots? Not only we have a thread about making anime plots that's full of isekai, now we have a pure isekai thread.

A badass is the MC, instead of a NEET.

Because it's the most popular plot type right now.

>A badass is the MC
it would be nice to see the exact path of hitler forming orte

The middleaged entrepreneur gets isekaied into the classic Dragonquest-like fantasy setting and starts a magic item shop industry.
First season - Spice & Wolf like traveling merchant.
Second season - after the series of merges and acquisitions, the demon king's industry went bankrupt and he is promptly killed by the overpowered and extremely well-equipped heroes.
Half of the demon king's key lieutenants switched sides when promised a big buck.

Isekai are my guilty pleasure. What are the best ones?

You know what's the only thing about Drifters Hitler that I don't get?
He should have seen Elves as literal fucking gods among the pleb races.

sao

MC gets reincarnated as a door, and its told from his perspective as what he sees. He has limited movement, can lock himself and unscrew his hinges to fall on people. Gets replaced and moves from location to location

Not an isekai

Entirely focused on farming.
>Farmer gets angry that fantasy peasants are retarded and can't farm
>shows them how to farm better
>discusses what grows well in what conditions and time of year.
>magic and all that other shit is only there to be incorporated into improving farming techniques
>Side stories about the men who transport the crops and the merchants who sell it
Farming man. It'd be great I tell you.

I don't get what was he even brought. Orte is shit.

I was a farmer who got squashed by a run away tractor, but now I'm reincarnated and leading a green revolution in a fantasy land!?!?

I'd read it

Drifters has such a cool concept. Too bad the author is a hack, but it would be a great idea with other characters and a little more worldbuilding.

A boy meets a girl.
They both die and get isekai'd.
The boy is now the yuusha.
The girl is the maou.

>Too bad the author is a hack
but that's wrong.

A regular village boy gets mistaken for being the isekai hero.

Holy shit I thought I was the only one who noticed how often the words "killing intent" was used in this. Every fucking chapter used it at least once.

that's basically the premise of yuusha ga shinda

The protagonists go from lucky streak to lucky streak, the antagonists are whiny emo jobbers and the neutral characters have barely any personality. Nobody does anything in that world unless told by a random fucker from another planet.

I hope Jesus wins though, his little pig people are adorable.

Holy shit Arifureta's new vol again sold like 30k+ almost catching up to the new Re:Zero vol. Just how popular is it with just a few manga chapters and no anime?

Yippee ki-yay, motherfucker.

A sci-fi otherworlder gets reincarnated to WW3 Earth he had to fight against the globalist west, as a japanese soldier.

>nips fighting globalism and the west
What is this, a world where japan got a treaty of versailles after WW2.

I am killed and reborn in a world where isekai doesn't exist.

Most of the good ones are probably well known and discussed already.

I kinda enjoy this one though:

novelupdates.com/series/my-death-flags-show-no-sign-of-ending/

Multiple people get Isekai'd to end up together, however they are each from a different setting. You have a cute girl mecha pilot with basically newtype powers, and a huge mecha that is totally overpowered. Next you have a hotheaded delinquent type guy from a near future earth where he has elemental psychic powers, mostly fire but a wide applicable range. Then a hotheaded delinquent girl with Ki powers and lots of superhuman fighting skills. The next two are adult men seemingly come from the 80s or something but with inconsistent tech, one is an absurdly skilled doctor(think Blackjack), the other is a detective who was secretly a thief, both from the same world. Next twins, boy and girl tall with silver hair, but you still can't tell the two of them apart, both are hackers from a world with advanced nanotech. Then you have John, John was an English serf from the 1400s, he is a gag character that somehow produces crops food for the rest of the cast, none of the crops he produces would have been produced in England in the 1400s.

Together with a band of locals from the new world they ended up in they are sky pirates, or they would be but they mostly do mercenary work. After they really get established as mercenaries/adventurers, and get a bit of plundering done, it comes to light that John is actually John the Fearless, Duke of Burgundy, when he betrays his companions to obtain power to return to France to get revenge upon Charles VII. With his fearsome agricultural powers of produce production John soon acquires an army and seeks to collect magical artifacts to power the return of himself and his new army to France.

MC and a few friends get warped into another world.

But they aren't the only ones there. The other world is actually filled with other famous disappeared people throughout history. So they meet the likes of D.B. Cooper and Amelia Earhart and whatnot. Of course the other world is in a non-linear timeline that is independent from earth. So a person from the 20th Century could easily meet a person from the 12th Century in the other world.

Basically a less edgy Drifters featuring people most well known for just fucking disappearing.

Wut.

A normal japanese schoolboy finds a mysterious ticket inside a burger package. He gets transported to a dangerous land called "Detroit" where he has action packed adventures.

I liked The Silly Alchemist up until the MC stopped being retarded.

>MC trains for a thousand years or something
>steps out of secluded training and instantly gets struck by lightning and dies
>MC reincarnates into a retarded kid
>he only has random pockets of past memories
>some of which is alchemy knowledge
>then he gets struck by lightning and turns into a super genius and decides to pretend to be retarded instead

Fucking dropped.

wat

Miyazaki gets transported into one of his movies and he learns what a fucking hack he is

>Then you have John, John was an English serf from the 1400s, he is a gag character that somehow produces crops food for the rest of the cast, none of the crops he produces would have been produced in England in the 1400s.
It's like I'm really in /tg/

>betrays everyone and buys a personal army with food
That plot twist. An evil and cunning beyond redemption.

>This man rises to become Fuhrer of Japan

Main character is an average NEET. One day he falls through a portal and ends up 500 years in the future. Everyone has space ships. MC has no fucking clue how any of this new technology works. He is basically like a primitive barbarian. He ends up attending Future High School to try and understand the world he lives in. Sometimes he trips and pulls girls panties down.

Not sure if stupid

or just pretending

No, japan sensing the western world changes switch alliances with the Eastern Nationals for protection and support, to preserve it's culture and people from the Islamic west. Japan still gets invaded by the globalist and flee to China. The protags life mission is to reclaim japan and restore democracy, as he have experience and feared to once again live a life of globalism.

Nobunaga enters a portal and finds himself in LA circa 1993.

It starts in America in the apartment of a NEET shut-in. He speaks perfect Japanese don't ask why. Anyway, we watch him go about his life jacking off to anime, playing vidya and posting frog memes on the internet, meanwhile in the background we can see Doswald Thump or whatever the fuck on a TV. The day is November 7th.

He goes to sleep and wakes up on November 8th, we watch him muster up the courage to go outside because it is a special occasion. He showers, shaves, puts clean clothes on and after mentally preparing himself he steps outside.

Now we watch him walk down streets, staring at the ground trying his best to ignore all of the people he's passing. Finally he reaches his destination and enters a voting booth, quickly votes for Thump and makes his way home.

Fast forward to the early AM of November 9th, our protagonist is watching Thump's victory speech on a Youtube stream. At some point during the speech, the stream cuts out and he refreshes to see that Thump has disappeared, people are freaking out on the video and in the stream chat.

We cut to Thump standing completely dumbfounded in the middle of a fantasy town with people walking by giving him weird looks.

"Where the hell am I?" he says to himself before we cut to black and the credits roll.

MC is an everyday highschool NEET until one day a crazy gaijin runs into his room screaming "you can't be in education and be a NEET at the same time" and murders him with an axe.
The MC awakens as a giant ant in a video game world and now he must not only work (or else the queen will eat him), but he must also survive encounters with adventurer who want to complete the "defeat 20 giant ants" quest.

A young man is killed by a minivan and is transported, with his body as it was moments before death, to a Generic JRPG Fantasy World™ menaced by a demon [regent]. He gains no powers from a god, and he must survive in this new life with only his Japanese lad bants, an encyclopedic knowledge of modern entrepreneurial skills and concepts that he didn't previously know because he was a high school boy, and Marty McFly's outfit and hoverboard.

MC is playing his favourite virtual reality MMORPG one day when he suddenly realises he can't log out or contact the GMs etc.
Upon closer inspection, the MC realises that his character has been registered as an NPC.
Realising his predicament, the MC goes around trying to convince people that he is in fact a player, but nobody believes him and he becomes a popular NPC within the game.

Random people is transported into the worlds of various fantasy sagas, ussually into some important or seemingly important role. Some of them don't give a fuck, since it's a story, and go on wrecking all kinds of shit. Some of them try to play their roles and be good, and end up making things messier (think for example, a gut in the world of Lord of the Rings but back when Sauron was a nobody, and he gets tricked into making the timeline worse). Some of them get really silly deaths for trying to anticipate to things that come to happen, or creeping other characters with their knowledge.

As a bonus, when they come back to their world they can see the new versions of the stories, and what do people think of their characters.

God bless America for voting such a living joke.

That's creepy as fuck

And then one day the game is no longer popular and they shut down the server.

Don't forget about the opposing faction killing him all the time because "his dialog is hilarious"

A truck otaku is driven over by a motorcycle and reincarnates as a low-level vehicle, now he needs to fight all sorts of vehicles to level up if he wants to realize his dream of becoming the bone of his truck.

Teenage girl reincarnated into MMO videogame. Twist is that she's a support/healer character (think Final Fantasy White Mage) who's only abilities are to heal and cure status effects when her party is in combat. She has one offensive spell that is next to useless.
She is constantly bullied by her party members and everyone she meets. One of the in-universe requirements for being a healer are to be pure, so whenever she meets anyone and they learn her class they say something like, "Oh, so you're a virgin" or "I see, you've never been kissed".
She's stuck with a party of assholes who constantly berate her for not healing them fast enough when they do stupid, self-destructive shit.
Comedy focused around her constantly being bullied.

but what if suddenly multiple private servers of die hard fans came online, would he multiply as well?

A christian conservative is killed by a truck and reincarnated in the middle of the desert, in an Arabian Nights setting where everybody is a savage. While trying to end the constant war between tribes and teaching his values to the savages, he ends up creating Islam.

At first he freaks out because he realizes this people will be the terrorists from his future, but in the end he finds peace as he realizes that Islam will save the values he appreciates after the Western world falls.

Well, at least he gets to die

A Japanese middle schooler gets stuck in a videogame world where people die... Then he dies

A hacker neet is stalked by a cute truck, realizing that the hacker will never return his feelings Truck kun decides the only appropriate course of action it to commit a murder suicide. Truck kun thus runs over the neet and drive into a wall ending both of their lives(also the driver of the truck).

However the neet and Truck kun are both reincarnated in the same fantasy world! Now adopted as a princess, Subaru Sambar formerly Truck kun seeks to confess her feelings for the neet hacker, but being a human princess is far more demanding than she ever expected, and has only served to reinforce her shyness. Meanwhile we see the neet basically hack the fantasy world's video game like level system, until he gets into a battle with a far more skilled opponent, who turns out to be the driver of the truck. The driver teaches the neet a valuable lesson about grinding and improving your skills properly without relying upon your character stats.

Does the driver get to ride his truck again?

A student is helping his genius (but otaku) friend create a machine that allows anyone to insert themselves into a setting of a video game (kinda like the episode of Jimmy Neutron where Jimmy and his friends insert themselves into the game and the game also responded to them according). The machine is a learning computer that creates the setting based on the game you wish to select upon, and the computer will allow "players" that it scans (inside of chamber, it will scan the body of the user and send down a helmet down their head where their consciousness will be inside) and send into the setting (but they won't be the protagonist since the protagonist is already part of the setting) as their own character. Otaku genius friend pushes his friend into the chamber on purpose to test him as a guinea pig. The student finds himself... in a fucking eroge.
> FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

Driver-senpai...will hacker-kun fall for driver-senpai?

Our main character finds himself in the world of eroge as told by his friend. Even though he is not really the MC of the eroge and the game literally inserted him into the setting as his own game character (so he doesn't end up as generic mc number infinity, instead, the actual mc still exists, just the inserter does not become him), through constant complaints, the genius complies and attempts to bring our student out. Our friend fall limp after taking out the body out of the chamber and helmet. Our main character's consciousness is still inside. The genius tells him not to worry, he will find out the problem and put the protagonist through an IV injection (why he has it, because his parents are doctors, he is able to sneak medication without anyone noticing). Until then, our protagonist has to wait until our genius can revert the mc's consciousness back into his own body with intervals periodically announced. Because this is a learning computer, the setting will adapt according based on the influence of our protagonist. What will happen as our protagonist being bored and eventually being active within the eroge as he's installing his own common sense into everything he finds to be wrong? And what will happen when the computer will adapt the game's setting because of him?

>Hacker-kun I love you!
>I love Driver

MC is reincarnated as the villainess of an otome game, but instead of having complete control, they only control the body from 12pm to 12am. During the rest of the day, the villainess controls the body.
Hijinks ensue as the villainess raises death flags in the morning and the MC destroys them in the afternoon.

I never watch yaoi, but I'd watch this just to see how truck-chan reacts from getting ntrd by driver-senpai.

Doesn't she ever fucking sleep?

/tg/'s Stranded in Fantasy was pretty good.

A beta white racist gets reincarnated as a black dude.

The girl he has a crush on is now all over him because she loves that black mamba, he's appalled to learn the girl's taste in men and avoids her. His apparent apathey only makes her fall genuinely in love with him.

Reminds me of that manhwa, Lookism. Only except, two different bodies, same person.

MC is the worlds greatest VN NEET and get's Truck-kun'd into a fantasy world similar to an rpg, only he's now a loli and must use his Eroge and VN abilities to capture all the mens hearts.

I think I'd read this if it wasn't isekai but just fantasy, nice idea

A high ranking Wehrmacht official gets Isekai'd a month prior to operation Barbarossa. The royal arch mage of the elven realm explains to him that he has been summoned to gear the peace loving elves towards war. Centuries of peace made them lazy and weak, and while they stagnated, Orcs and Goblins have allied against them, stolen Dwarven tech and geared up their troops to satisfy their century old lust for revenge. Can Graf Ludwig von Schlesien save the blue eyed, blond haired elves from genocide in time to fight for the fatherland at the battle of Stalingrad?

MC wakes up and discovers that he is in a forest. After being attacked by the monsters in it, he manages to find a mentor who guides him through the world. After making his way through Hell, encountering all manner of demon and those tormented by them, he faces Lucifer himself.
Even after overcoming Lucifer, MC's journey is not done with. He finds himself facing even angels, refusing to give up as he pursues his waifu atop their tower.

In the distant future criminals can be sentenced to serving their time as "NPC"s in a popular hyper realistic VRMMORPG.

The main character and his band of fellow felons must try to make their way in a world filled with PCs that can very easily kill them painfully.

Plot twist, the hacker was a tomboy, further plot twist, this is news to the hacker.
>Hacker, how did you not know?!
>I never payed much attention to those sorts of things.
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!!
>Calm down Subaru. Hacker, do you know what gender you were back in Japan?
>Well I'm not sure, I guess I wore a skirt sometimes?
>YOU WENT TO AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL IN HIGH SCHOOL BEFORE YOU STOPPED GOING, I KNOW, I WATCHED YOU.
>That's kind of creepy Subaru, when did you even have time for that?
>We drove there every day making deliveries to the school.

That actually sound wicked cool

Underrated

So how is the writing coming along lads? I bet you guys are working really hard, right?

A dorky young girl gets transported by a magical portal in her closet to a magical world filled with dwarves, centaurs and griffons. Turns our she's the prophecised heroine who, with the help of a talking lion, defeats a wicked witch to become the princess of the realm

I'm trying to come up with how to describe, cute girl gets a massive female harem who she spends all of her time fucking, as something other than a trite bit of porn. So far all I've come up with is, girl gets reincarnated as the monster lord, and using her genre savvy befriends the magical girls to save the demon king(female).

Why don't you do some worldbuilding and then fit your characters into it?

Sorry, my mind is too full of tits right now to describe anything differently. Unless you want plunging valleys, wet caves, gently curved mounds with chilled hard peaks, and shuttering flowers.

go on...

A sentient earth from a parallel universe dies and is reincarnated as a Japanese teenager in modern Tokyo. The story follows his attempts to stop the pollution that killed him from poisoning another world.

Japanese Truck Driver is magically transported into a magical world along with his trusty truck. Hijinks ensue as he goes on a quest to slay the demon lord with his truck.

On her way to pick up her child, a housewife gets accidentally transported to another dimension after walking taking a shortcut through a back street.

In the fantasy world she was granted the class "housewife" which was unbeknownst in world since everyone was was occupied. Due to her unique class, she was told by the king that in order to get back to her world she must venture forth and defeat the dark lord.

She was given the necessary funds and equipment and now with her band of adventuring milfs she sets out to rid the world of darkness - and get home to see her family again.

Is her weapon a leek?

She has multiple weapons that can be conjured on the spot like clothing irons and vacuum cleaners.

>Demon Lord is actually best girl

Attempt at the synopsis of the one I'm writing now.
>Madeline Cedar is a young girl born into the Dukedom of Westfall. Cursed with gorgon’s eyes, she is the black sheep of her already dark family. At the age of ten, she is enrolled in a prestigious boarding school, where her fate changes greatly after meeting the Prince of Navella, who could be either her salvation or her destruction.
>Genres: Romance, Drama, Fantasy
Does it give too little away to be interesting?

A farmer is struck in the head by an egg and dies. He then reincarnates as a bowl filled with eggs inside the castle of a somewhat eggcentric man. The man then brings him down deep into the dungeon underneath and leaves him in front of a beautiful girl chained to the wall after threatening her and demanding that she finish off the entire bowl before his return. The ground is littered with eggshells. He looks around the room and sees several horribly mutilated corpses also chained to the walls with yolk and eggshell bits oozing out of every hole and gash left on their bodies. It turns out that this man is in fact a psychotic egg killer who drugs and kidnaps women, performing all sorts of eggregious and sickening acts before finally killing them. He gazes upon the visage of the crying girl and emotions surge as he desperately wishes to rescue her from her eggy fate, growing increasingly frustrated at his inability to move in his current form. Just then, one of the eggs in the bowl begins to glow bright and propels itself towards the chains holding her hostage, breaking them and freeing her. It turns out that he had actually awakened his latent ovomancy power and can now magically manipulate eggs. He then realizes he can communicate to the girl in eggs and they begin to work out a daring eggscape from the depths of the dungeon using this newfound power.

Here you are, you lazy uncreative wannebe novelist. I picked it up in a previous thread.

>Random NEET (TM) gets summoned
>Maou has been defeated by previous heroes
>MC needs to clean up their mess
>Ie. powerleveling killed all the basilisks that kept the harpies in check, which are now attacking the nearby cities
>Ie2. Since the previous heroes were your generic autistic japanese people who went on and on about how rice and katanas aer superior, the population has changed into those. Rice cultivation is not well known so the harvest is poor and sending knights out in pyjamas and weird swords has gotten the military in poor state.

> A man sits on the railing of a bridge staring down at the darkness below
> A cool breeze blows across from the bay
> He sighs, gazes towards the stars one last time before letting himself slip off the railing and into the darkness

> The tweeting of birds and buzzing of insects tickle his ears
> He cracks his eyes and sits up, taking a moment to look around
> He finds himself lying in the center of a lush meadow, a deer eyeballs him while it lazily chews some grass
> Standing up he calls out to anyone, anything, but no one replies
> With no one to tell him what to do or lead him he sets off into the wilderness in the hopes of finding civilization
> Realizes he doesn't have to be the person he was, that he's lucky enough to get a second chance, that he can be whoever he wants
> Episodes then become centered around his shenanigans during his journey, meeting new people, work, parties, feasts, and fights
> Fantastical background art to immerse the viewers in another beautiful, inspiring, world. (the trick is that all these places exist on earth)
> He joins as a caravan guard because it lets him travel cheaply
> Caravan is accosted by bandits and renegades
> Heavily outnumbered he orders them to escape while he holds them back
> "You'll die," he's told by one of the merchants
> With a smirk the MC replies, "wouldn't be the first time"
> Cut to the MC lying in the dirt, blood bubbling from his mouth, flashback of everything he's done in this world
> He chuckles and lets himself go into the light

> A cool breeze blows across from the bay
> The MC looks around and finds himself back on earth, alive
> He swings himself back onto the pavement and wanders off into the night

youtube.com/watch?v=UfBOeu9m64E

B-but user just wanted to make sure she was alright! He wasn't an egg serial killer or anything!

don't eggscuse the sick fucker

The legendary cursed truck of slaying. Truly a mighty weapon. I can only imagine the number of innocent walkers who were crushed to feed its power.

>MC is an otaku NEET loser
>he is obsessed with this one battle harem show
>he likes this one girl who he dubs as the best girl
>and he absolutely despises this one girl who he calls the worst
>he shitposts about how much he hates her on 2ch all day
>one day he somehow wakes up in this shows universe with a battle academy invite in his hand
>it's the first episode
>knowing the show inside out, he makes it to the battle academy to enroll
>to his horror, everybody in the harem ignores/hates him since they all wants the harem MC's dick
>everybody except the worst girl