/wg/ It's Okay To Be White - Never Stop Attacking Edition

Halloween was only the beginning - due to the massive success of this operation it will continue FOREVER!

GAME PLAN:
1. anons organize on here, infinity chan and elsewhere, print out uniform posters:
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1508/90/1508902365285.png

2. posters go up on campuses & public spaces

3. the next morning, the media goes completely berserk

4. normies tune in to see what's going on, see the posters saying "it's okay to be white" and the media & leftists frothing at the mouth

5. normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people, so they turn on them

6. credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked, massive victory for the right in the culture war, many more /ourguys/ spawned overnight

NOTCH THE CREATOR OF MINECRAFT TWEETING IOTBW:
twitter.com/notch/status/936215345400033280

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless & most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.
DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside with any links on it, RIP IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.
Get the real poster from here:
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1508/90/1508902365285.png

When the far left continues to go berserk over people saying "It's okay to be white" (and they will) & it spreads all over the news, regular people will see how hateful and racist the left really is.

GODSPEED ANONS, GET PRINTING!

>Never Stop Attacking Edition
sounds wild and violent. I don't remember any of that from these threads before.
maybe just ave some ink and post paper blank

Bumping, and printing for exam week ops. Time to stress out some leftist white hating commies even more.

Stay on message shill

Man you leafs are all just larping faggots. Never seen one of these posters EVER! GO PLAY PRETEND SOME MORE

PHASE 2 BEGINS NOW

MAGA

:)

I thought we were doing this one now?

kekd. i did. out loud.

Still haven't heard anything from when I mailed out poster to Aussi politicians.

I put posters up on 3 campuses. Cry some more lefty. We can read right through your message, this campaign boils your blood and there is nothing you can do to stop us or stop people from realizing leftism is a mental disease.

Nope. Been doing this one since black friday.

Then you might like this one

You left out a very important point.
There Is No Phase 2

Hi lefty shill. Jeez how much do these fuckers get paid to post this pathetic derail attempts?

>It's okay to be white.
It's better to be more.

bump

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless & most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.
>Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless & most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.

DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside with any links on it, RIP IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.
>DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside with any links on it, RIP IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.

THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2
THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2
THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2

Bump

>mfw the only police investigation to actually convict someone of anything in relation to IOTBW is an antifa loser who put up posters supporting the KKK
and then the KKK gets a bunch of new members thanks to the antifa that is now in prison getting anally raped by racist minorities

Holy crap I wonder if the news would say the cartoon is a racist portrayal of blacks or something

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

>Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless & most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.

>DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside with any links on it, RIP IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.

THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2
THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2
THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2

I've been infiltrating antifa orgs around the GTA for over a year now and I can attest this will happen soon. I'm making sure of it. Leftists are fucking retarded and very brainwashed and confident in their delusions.

Nothing's better than pissing off leftist with the truth right before exam week.

PRO-TIP:
spamming repetitive anti-shill reminders is extremely effective:
>bumps the thread
>drowns out the shills with sheer noise
>hammers home the message
>no (yous) given to shills
posting hot waifus also helps as eye wash for whatever BS the shills are posting

Canst thou draw out leviathan with a fish-hook?

My Dad teaches in a high school in Ontario, he texted me a picture of one he saw in a hallway.

>Leftists are fucking retarded and very brainwashed and confident in their delusions
couldn't have said it better
and it explains why they took the bait for IOTBW so easily and it was so simple to play them like a fiddle
how much dirt do you have on them? ive been doing some work myself

I've been wanting to do the same thing but instead of it's okay to be white, we post "Peepee did nothing wrong" at PPP (Potential PeePee Placement) areas around campus and see what happens

I basically just meet up with some of them in hamilton and toronto fairly regulary, pretend to hate white people etc, write down their plans and alert authorities if its illegal. Got at least 2 arrested. Also if they vandalize the streets with a campaign I go and unvandalize it right after they are done.

They're fucking retarded and it's easy to infiltrate them. It's easy to pretend to be a tranny loving anti white anti male loser. I dont let their insanity get to me. I'm a fairly good actor. Some look up to me at this point, but then again most are literally soy boys with no confidence. Maybe i'll start a more detailed journal soon but at this point I just alert the authorities, take down their graffiti and get them arrested if its easy to do and safe enough without them realizing their "good comrade" wants them in jail or better yet dead.

Btw good work posting this campaign again. I'll repost tomorrow. Got an early am so i'm out.

Any suggestions on getting into this kind of thing? I'm more in the Barrie/Newmarket area, but I'm willing to bet there's something around here.

holy fuck good job
but how do you simultaneously infiltrate them and report on them? wouldnt that give you away? or are they actually that stupid?

i was assuming your plan was to infiltrate for a long time and build up huge amounts of evidence, let the ants lead you to the ant hill type of thing, then disappear once you have a nuke worth of ammo against them

thanks, we'll keep it going

that sounds totally unrelated to IOTBW and not a shilling attempt, and quite funny
just keep them separate

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2
THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2
THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2

It's like any org really, and they spam leftist campaign nonsense quite a lot. Look around for antifa meetings or communist group meetings (really a lot of same people) and then show up and act interested. The only advice I give you is you must have a thick skin and be a good actor. These people are delisional and should not even have the freedom to walk around in public. If you cant hide the fact that their narratives and bs boils your blood dont do it. First i suggest familiarizing yourself with what they believe and learning it, learning to pretend yoi believe in it.

I'm a retard on pol who somehow functions in real life. I feel this qualifies me as both. I'll keep a look out at my university, the student union is always spouting this crap, it'd be a good place to start.

i places a nazi flag on the background and posted around my campus the other day

They are that stupid. They think cops are everywhere because we live in a fascist state. Also they talk a lot so in their circles a lot of the shit they do is known by a lot of people. They think their strength is large numbers. They don't realize that vandalizing is not something you should brag to a lot of people about, even if you think they have your back.

>They think cops are everywhere because we live in a fascist state.
their paranoia enables you to report on them as often as you'd like without them ever suspecting you
my sides user

The key is keeping your cool. Its like any undercover (i would assume), you gotta act and talk like them, actually force yourself to believe their shit almost, then bide your time until its safe and effective to strike. I'll think of maybe starting some threads about doing this soon. Gotta get more people to infiltrate these terrorist orgs because i dont have the confidence that Turdeaus gov will sanction police to watch them.

ANY GOOD MATERIALS SUGGESTIONS WHITE LAMINATED STICKERS PERHAPS?

one question: is the soybody meme real (most are effeminate / weak)?
how do you pass as one of them?
i dont know if it could work for me

I'll be sure to put it on my CSIS application, along with a willingness to suck Scheer's dick

Its how you carry yourself, and how you talk. Look down a lot in public but act confident when among your "comrades" . Anyone can be a leftist commie but yes majority are fucking pathetic aesthetically.

Make sure you make stickers with razors behind

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2
THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2
THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2

SHILL.

Nothing that will get people hurt or the normies will think the media is right to freak out

VERY IMPORTANT REMINDER:

Serious question:

What about posting print outs similar to pic related (unique ones each time) just beside the IOTBW poster? Or even nearby, meters away, around the corner, whatever.

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2
THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2
THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2

I would say no, too much room for interpretation. The goal isn't to inform people, it's to let the media inform people by the way they react to it.

I think there was an opportunity to use this, and we probably missed it.

Using this one might trigger leftists more

Here's the guide for stickers

my little sister goes to this elementary school, with 5th graders wearing crop tops and transgender 1st graders. I think I should put some signs up there.

>transgender 1st graders.
Fucking hell in a hand basket.
God speed user.

>cringe

q t

>Never Stop Attacking

Are you a nigger?

Because that's nigger tactics.

You kikes will not stop until we light the ovens again, will you? You just can't help it...

actually, this idea is for a seperate, NOT PAHSE 2, op discussed here:
save items like your pic related and others items like it for this OTHER op. Nothing stops IOTBW from being enacted whenever, whereever, by whomever. But there's serious discussion about a rebuttal, since the initial was "racist" followed by "who ever said it wasn't okay to be white?". As long as you can find REAL articles thate are VERIFIABLE and LEGIT, then save them and when the thread comes up again, contribute to the collection.
IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

White women are pure as the fallen snow.

>that watermark
clever girl

This doesn't work around a lot of us.
If it works in your locale, do it.

It's okay to be wat.

Wat?

>racist incidents
>posters reading "it's okay to be white"

lurker here, found a couple of these around my town. My town is like 90% white don't do it here you fucking spergs

>alters the poster