It's been five years since anime reached its peak. A peak that shall never be surpassed

It's been five years since anime reached its peak. A peak that shall never be surpassed.

This truly was the perfect anime.

>love live was four years ago
>nico is now old enough to drink in the US

Was orange gay for blonde?

Rinko best girl. She deserves a better friend to replace that slut called Yuka.

oh fuck i checked never mind not for another couple of months

sorry nico, at least you can drink in japan

Nico can't drink because she's pregnant with my baby

Great slice of life.

That's fine, I never liked Nico anyways. There's absolutely nothing desirable about her. I hate Nico. I don't want to abandon my real waifu for that horrible, beautiful, too funny to live worst girl with the best smile.

Show was a blast with god rock shinanigens.

That picture brings me back to 2012 so hard.

did anything else happen in this show after the rock? I don't even think I finished the first episode

The rock was involved with pretty much every episode, granting a different wish in each. I remember a body swap episode and an Endless Eight scenario.

The body swaping and magnet episodes were pretty good. Don't remember much else.

wow 5 years ago i wasn`t a neet

I don't remember much about this show other than THE SKY IS BLUE.
I only watched it because I was new and watching everything. It's the kind of show I completely forget about until someone mentions it.

Spring 2011 was the last season I was a NEET. I miss those days. I plan to retire as soon as humanly possible.

Five years ago I still had hopes of eventually not being a NEET

2012 show therefore looking at my folders of that time period, I found a better show.

Sorry, sorry, sorry gomen ne. Live with it. Deuces.

>talking dirty to me with a cute anime girl

looks like cancer

You look like cancer.

I forget, what was green Saten known for again?

That one was fun.

NO U

Seeing green Saten break down crying after failing time and time again gave me lewd thoughts about her and fat, old, faceless men presiding over the audition.