Pedowood About to Go Down

There are estimates that maybe a hundred boys have been molested by this group and their business partners. It could be more.

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-boys-club.html

Read the comments. This site has been very accurate in the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eZ6Xu
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-long-time-coming.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-sex-drugs-death.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lpfpfNgn7nw
kitco.com/news/video/show/Kitco-News/1624/2017-06-20/Gold-Is-Managed-by-Wall-Street-and-The-Fed---Frank-Giustra---PART-14
washingtonpost.com/politics/the-clintons-a-luxury-jet-and-their-100-million-donor/2015/05/03/688051d0-ecef-11e4-8abc-d6aa3bad79dd_story.html?utm_term=.5581fa1de9dc
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-07/the-billionaire-whose-clinton-foundation-ties-could-be-trouble-for-hillary-clinton
therebel.media/canadian_billionaire_frank_giustra_at_the_centre_of_clinton_uranium_one_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=dKBC3gChmKQ
21stcentury3d.com/production/films/
jewishjournal.com/blogs/113122/bruce-cohen-a-career-full-of-silver-linings/
washingtonpost.com/politics/the-clintons-a-luxury-jet-and-their-100-million-donor/2015/05/03/688051d0-ecef-11e4-8abc-d6aa3bad79dd_story.html?utm_term=.4f3d84b40462
youtube.com/watch?v=uFUPymnT-KA
imdb.com/name/nm0321423/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/24/AR2010022403290.html
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/talk-clintons-uranium-one-deal-no-one-talking-malheur-documents-found-bundys/
dressagirlaroundtheworld.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily Beast did a story about CDAN yesterday.

archive.is/eZ6Xu

bump

Bryan Cranston
>Poor Agent Cody Banks
he really can't keep getting away with this...

bump

Now it all makes sense why Ben Affleck is a Hollywood star. He sucks dicks like popsicles, faggot. There's no other way for this brainlet to succeed in anything.

>pictured chasing child actors to drag back to his trailer

George Webb has been talking about guistra and lionsgate for almost a year so that's pretty awesome.

Bump

A couple of recent items.
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-long-time-coming.html

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-sex-drugs-death.html

Yup yup. If we have something organically break from the Guistra side of the coin, there is a serious domino effect that will take place regarding scandals. Guistra= Epstein= Clinton= Uranium One= the false imprisonment of the Bundy's-----> the HEU (highly enriched uranium) making its way to NK via Canada, Europe, Iran.

What is the connection between Uranium One and the Bundys?

BLM wasn’t there to save the land for the turtles.
Apparently the clintons wanted to sell the land as there was uranium deposits found.
Send in the feds to shoo off the land owners for “tax evading” with numerous and well equipped feds
The people bring the second amendment and begin a standoff.
Feds back down because PR nightmare and concern about truth getting out
Two weeks later, bundy is killed in “routine stop”
I don’t have all the links available right now but ask yourself, where feds really ready to go to war with armed citizens over some cattle, turtles, and a measly million dollars?

Bundy's land = Uranium

Bundy wasn't the one killed. Roy Finicum. Came there just to help stand up to the Feds land grab.

Himmmm guy (possibly Downey Jr) said Murdoch is axing all of kid fucker Singer's projects in the comments
noice

Did Iron Man really come out against "Hold her Tighter, she's a Fighter" Schneider in some reddit q&a? Described him as a monster or something?

dunno
only following this shit since Weinstein broke

one interesting blind suggested Bill Clinton had Sam Kinison and murdered because his gf wanted to blackmail him

It wasnt the bundy’s. I can’t remember the people’s name but their situation was way worse than the bundy’s. They actually owned the land and were bullied for years. Can’t remember the story exactly but they were persecuted on some bogus charges and the dad and son served time. THEN years after they were released from prison, they were told the judge didn’t sentence them properly so they had to serve more time. That’s when the bundy’s got involved. Sadly nobody paid attention and i think they are still in prison.

have a BUMP

>DAILY REMINDER
pic related

there is some documentary about this that includes that story
I don't thin they mention uranium though

video related
youtube.com/watch?v=lpfpfNgn7nw

I had no idea who this guy was until now. holy fuck.
all these from the first google page:

>Gold Is ‘Managed’ by Wall Street and The Fed - Frank Giustra
kitco.com/news/video/show/Kitco-News/1624/2017-06-20/Gold-Is-Managed-by-Wall-Street-and-The-Fed---Frank-Giustra---PART-14
>The Clintons, a luxury jet and their $100 million donor from Canada
washingtonpost.com/politics/the-clintons-a-luxury-jet-and-their-100-million-donor/2015/05/03/688051d0-ecef-11e4-8abc-d6aa3bad79dd_story.html?utm_term=.5581fa1de9dc
>The Billionaire Whose Clinton Foundation Ties Could Be Trouble for Hillary Clinton
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-07/the-billionaire-whose-clinton-foundation-ties-could-be-trouble-for-hillary-clinton
>Canadian billionaire Frank Giustra at centre of Clinton Uranium One scandal
therebel.media/canadian_billionaire_frank_giustra_at_the_centre_of_clinton_uranium_one_scandal

this could be pretty fucking huge

George Webb is Mossad and a shill.

proofs faggot

and here's the character in question, next to clinton and quite possibly before eating a haitian special pizza no doubt

youtube.com/watch?v=dKBC3gChmKQ

>carlos slim foundation
it's all fucking true

bump

yep. I already knew there was a connection between em. didn't even realize it was in that pic until you pointed it out.

Whuddup GW?
really brought me up to speed...been a daily fan since
>Where is Eric Braverman?
Did he ever show up btw?

what is his endgame

I saw the video, I could have swore it was the old bundy guy. I didn’t really pay much attention at the time, lots of things going on.

Pic related...
Sniper that killed Lavoy was named
Some pmc w/an asian surname I cant remember

I'm not entirely sure. A mix of disinfo but I think hes using his videos to speak to someone else. Someone specific. With codes n shiet.

Twitter didn't like me talking about Frank Giustra

I actually think that's automated thanks to the pizzagate hashtag you're using. it's been pretty clear what twitter's stance on this "fake news"

Frankie G.
Well here is the Hollywood connection to the dirty underworld of politics.
Or should I say, one of many.
Also, can someone archive those webpages. Methinks in the next few hours they will be getting scrubbed.

>Twitter didn't like me talking about Frank Giustra
Why are you still using twitter?!

Does anybody know anything about him before he started doing this? from the beginning I’ve been skeptical about him and wondered how he was funded. But if he’s truly mossad doesn’t he seem sloppy?

Hmm..

>Bryan Cranston
>Bill Cosby
>Bing Crosby
>Benedict Cumberbatch
>Bill Clinton

there's a whole lot info on twitter since pizzagate scandal started. there's literally hundreds of accounts working day and night across the world to expose it

pic related, just came back from twitter and brought this back

First Singer and his boys club, and then Franco is next!!!

All I know right now is this. Jason Goodman and Bryan Singer are friends. and George Webb said Goodman was chosen to be the videographer. I think Goodman is a blackmailed pedophile.

21stcentury3d.com/production/films/

pizzagate should be revisited
now that some time has passed and the election is over, maybe more people will recognize how fucked up the story was and the supposed 'debuning'
are there any caps or vids out there that document findings including comprehensive discussion on how mainstream media dealt with it?

neat

>debunking

Huffingpaint was a Clinton propaganda arm (Wikileaks email) not sure of any connections beyond that though.

What a fuckin joke. These new mods are trash.

bruce cohen? has ties to spielberg.

the problem lies within the name Pizzagate. by association, it misled people, half in part by the media, that a pizza shop is running a sex slave businness for clinton. whether that's true or not, detracts from the real story. that pedos are commonplace and a lot of them are people in power. the only way for pizzagate to resurge is by not calling it pizzagate ever again. The same people that will berate you for believing pizzagate are the same ones that will later tweet how angry they are that spacey wont be continuing in their favorite political thriller because some things he did a few years ago

Didn't expect a ylyl.

That mod said he was going to try and hunt down the shills. There's still good ones around

been digging through bruce cohens twitter, what a massive faggot. also worked on american beauty, trained with spielberg. fits the bill, for me. gonna keep looking at this faggot.

DAY OF THE ROPE

soon...

been a while since i watched tdk but im pretty sure bane ended up killing the joker

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MEAN

AHHHH

Have a BUMP

no fucking way

>s.jpg

CHECKED

Haven't seen 'em shitposting since way earlier today. And he only got 1 or 2 posts off.

Bbuuuummmpppppp

and im done, passing it off. stomach is starting to turn after 30 mins in.

But Spielberg did end up noticing Cohen — initially for his work with the children on the set —

jewishjournal.com/blogs/113122/bruce-cohen-a-career-full-of-silver-linings/

Page 1 GET

Check Organ Donation and Slim in Mexico user.

Nice work with the links Mexico bro

washingtonpost.com/politics/the-clintons-a-luxury-jet-and-their-100-million-donor/2015/05/03/688051d0-ecef-11e4-8abc-d6aa3bad79dd_story.html?utm_term=.4f3d84b40462

THIS ARTICLE ISNT GONNA AGE WELL

bump

come on people. Somewhere out there right now, some kid is locked up in a cell, waiting to die alone and helpless. This shit has to be exposed.

wew

PRAISE KEK. FOR THE GREAT MEMEWAR 3.0 IS UPON US

>pizzagate should be revisited
Apparently the Department of Homeland Security thinks so too lol
youtube.com/watch?v=uFUPymnT-KA

I’m feeling like a top politician is due to be outed as a pedo.

soon brethren we will bask in the glory of the day of the rope and drink merrily as the pedos hang for all to see. It will boost morale for all the countries affected by this disgusting phenomena. It will be a modern renaissance

>From that first four-day trip to a nine-day visit to Africa in 2006 to a three-day trip to Colombia last summer, the two men came to know each other well.

>All the while, Giustra kept an eye on business.

>He finalized the Kazakhstan deal in September 2005 after joining Clinton in Almaty, the former capital, for the launch of a foundation health initiative endorsed by the country’s iron-fisted president, Nursultan Nazarbayev.

>The $500 million purchase of Kazakh uranium mines, among the most productive in the world, followed months of negotiations, Giustra said, insisting that it was finalized without any help from the Clintons.

lol hmm why does this sound familiar

Big if Giustra, I never knew about his film producing career but now the dots are really starting to click.

imdb.com/name/nm0321423/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

IMDB doesn't list him as a writer on anything though.

>An adviser to former president Bill Clinton intervened in 2005 to help win Kazakh approval of a uranium mining deal benefiting a major donor to the Clinton Foundation, according to a video statement made by the former chief of Kazakhstan's state nuclear firm.

>The executive, Mukhtar Dzhakishev, who was arrested last year on corruption charges that he has denied, described the deal as "a financing mechanism of the Democratic Party" and said a Clinton adviser named Tim Phillips championed it in meetings with him and other officials.

>The statement is the first confirmation by a Kazakh official that a member of Clinton's staff lobbied the government on behalf of Canadian mining financier Frank Giustra, who purchased stakes in three Kazakh uranium deposits that he later sold for a huge profit.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/24/AR2010022403290.html

The answers to CDAN blind items are at
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
One of the crazier ones is that Governor Bill Clinton and Sam Kinison accidently killed an underage girl with an OD; Kinison's wife tried to Blackmail *President Clinton*, so his goons had Kinison bumped off by an auto accident

Enty is James Woods.

Some googling, looks like the Hammonds. Shit they got fucked.

thewashingtonstandard.com/talk-clintons-uranium-one-deal-no-one-talking-malheur-documents-found-bundys/

Good campaign. Good start.

Little girl shirt has heart within heart. You know these guys can't help advertising their lifestyle in plain sight. Almost as if there is a secondary celebration and one of the goods is on display for those in the know. Black Dude is staring right at her. It's about as *lose to pointing without giving it away yet still within the gray area for plausible deniability.

Or it's a ribbon cutting

Entertainment Lawyer is a leftie. I take him at face value that he's a jewish lawyer in the entertainment business.

Looks like we have a special guest itt

you know what makes me fucking furious? I just noticed this. That dress the girl is wearing? It looks like it's provided by a program called Dress a Girl.

This: dressagirlaroundtheworld.com/

YOU know how I know that? My mom sews dresses for that non profit. Hundreds of them. She organizes fucking "sew-ins" with her church friends to make them and send them to poor countries. AND SHE SENT THEM TO FUCKING HAITI AFTER THE EARTHQUAKE.

theses bastards need to hang. they need to be publicly shamed and executed.

Estimates by who? The anonymous claim itself? Wew lad

>special guest
muh momma says I'm special because I'm her little boy. Why do you think I'm special?

wew lad. that feel bro. that feel.

That fucking sucks.

You know, I would be tempted to take that Clinton picture, and pictures of your moms dresses, and send them to the White House. It is just too fucked up to let go.

>that feel when pedowood is literally burning to the ground as we speak

KEK is pleased

>underage
I don't doubt the story but am I really supposed to believe those girls aren't 35 years old in that picture

>it's another larp thread that will have no followup and will be forgotten in under a week

YES!!! How have I never seen this ultra rare pepe before!? FUCKIN SAVED!!!

FEEL THE WRATH OF THE TYRAELPEPE.

PRAISE KEK

I just made it.

>larp
>world government leaders and hollywood elites are literal child rapeists and there's evidence abound everywhere

NECK YOURSELF PEDOSCUM