Tara McCarthy

So, Tara deleted virtually every video on her Youtube account. Why? For silly faggots who think attacking her is more valuable than women being involved in the alternative right.

>Sup Forums wants to reach out to normies, but then shames them for having liberal beliefs in the past
>Sup Forums wants 'traditional' or right-wing women, but then shames women once involved in the right
>Sup Forums is against degeneracy, but then listens to Roosh - a bitter, old, non-White who has highly damaged thousand-pussy-stare in this videos - on Tara McCarthy and Lauren Rose
>Sup Forums thinks it can win over minds only with men

Tara is against non-White immigration, it a ethno-nationalist, etc. Yet each and everyday, Sup Forums attacks her - along with a non-White. What gives you faggots? This is disappointing, and I don't even watch/follow the stupid girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/healthandhubris
twitter.com/lilnazbol
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OqR-phb3Wkk
youtu.be/njiAlopzFYU
archive.is/A22oh
youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>traditional
>not married

Fuck off faggot, nobody cares, die die die

Moreover, Sup Forums was ABSOLUTELY led into a leftist trap of alienating women, pushing them back into the arms of the left, and dividing the right even further than it is. As much as you all are aware of 'shills,' you sure do fall for their traps easily.

literally who?

>Not Married
>Zero Children
>Has Opinions
Fuck off.

>For silly faggots who think attacking her is more valuable than women being involved in the alternative right.
OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

This tradthot shoah is just getting started. They will be starved of beta-bucks. Maybe they should practice what they preach, get a husband and kids, lay off the make-up (clowns) and not dress like whores if they wanna be "trad"

By deleting her account because of "harassment," she is literally herself proving that attacks are more important than women being involved in the alt right

Look at this BASED racist feminist in a MAGA hat!

>pol wants to reach out to normies

No they don’t. What the fuck do you think, “REEEE get the fuck off my page, normie!” means?”

Don't lecture us. She's under coordinated attack by the left posing as alt-righters.

>>Sup Forums is against degeneracy, but then listens to Roosh
Nope. Who is a fan of that guy?

These are the two people responsible for this drama.

A manlet spic with a 12 head. twitter.com/healthandhubris

and a beady-eyed rat-faced Jewess.
twitter.com/lilnazbol

Sup Forums has fallen for yet another shill campaign designed to fracture our movement.

checked

>e-celebs
sage

Lauren Rose is 19, and doesn't wear make up.

This is what happens when Sup Forums mixes with /r9k/. We're fucked.

>Just let me trick you stupid fucking goys

She is under attack by the left, and she is mad at us. If she comes out with a denunciation of us, then that will prove her critics are right that she really is just another say-anything-for-shekels Jewish e-celeb.

>Sup Forums attacks her -
Go fuck yourself. I've defended her and others in ten of these threads. It's not Sup Forums doing anything. It's a bunch of retards, brainlets and shills.

Unironically this. Half of Sup Forums is just butthurt incels latching on to a political movement that allows them to vent about their inadequacy and feel validated.

I'm not talking about the alt-right as a whole. Many of us are well-adjusted and successful. Just this shit hole of a board. Stop being such whiny, autistic faggots.

She’s legitimately LARPing. Won’t give one fuck if she stops. Hope she ends up having kids though or she’s going to die alone surrounded by muds.

So fucking sad.

Lauren Rose is fine so far in my book. People like Southern and McCarthy need purged

>So, Tara deleted virtually every video on her Youtube account.

She probably just put them in private.

why isn't she married and making children tho

Or you could just not care about any of them... Is Jared Taylor not superior in intellect? why not listen to his stuff instead?

women who are worth a damn dont have to listen to their talking points from a feminized perspective. if she is getting upset by online comments then she was never going to have the strength to speak real truths. anyone ever wonder if it was shills or people programmed by shills? seems like the eceleb threads were shill nests.

That's a very good point. We're probably being flooded by those same shills here.

I don't care, fuck off with this teenage drama shit
No one involved in any of this shit is even White. Goddamn

I don't get it, some people talked shit on twitter for a week so she's just fucking leaving?

If she's that much of a pussy good riddance, she never had anything novel to say anyway.

why cant she be those things without being a shekel begging e-celeb. fuck off with this gay shit. these women who regurgitate Sup Forums are only looking for shekels and attention. these little whores are just mad we call them out on their shit.

she's a ho

This is a typical basic bitch tactic though. She's being a pouty little baby who didn't get her way. The response to it isn't to cave in to her. You orbiters need re-education from the ground up.

wtf is this?

this

LMAO

Too much spergish behaviour tds is partially responsible for this, pure autism

in case you didn't realise literally 99% of the """"alt-right movement""" are the generic bugmen soyboy numale betas they make fun of libcucks for being except they're also incels who never leave their mums basement since libcucks can at least get an obese SJW gf

This. Like Roosh said these women are just echoing talking points that have already been stated by men in the past as a way of appealing to thirsty beta orbiters. They add nothing new or original to the conversation, they're just 1st and 2nd wave feminists LARPing as identitarians. Purge all thots.

Look at that SCHNOZE!
This crypto shabbos zog conveniently amasses a small following of alt-righters and then cries and runs off the internet when she's called a few names. Next she'll re-emerge as a reformed lefty, posting videos about her harrowing experiences with the right.

>larping as traditional
>was a mistress of a married man
>currently not married

Keep larping slut thots, I'll believe once a true virgin religious woman initiates traditionalism.

No more shilling for you honourable Finn knight

Tara is cute af and doesn't come off as lecturing irl.. She's not racemixing or sleeping around.

oh and she's cute as fuck

It was better for her, she is just a central-right conservative at the most, she was making an ass of herself at a lower scale than lauren, but still an ass.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OqR-phb3Wkk

Daily reminder

Here's the deal fags. If you take your political advice from a gash you fucking lost. If a childless female in her 30's is making youtube videos she isn't "traditional". I'm glad women want to get "involved" and all, but if they really want to "help the cause" they'll marry a white man and start making babies.

Women, like children, should be seen and not heard. These gashes on jewtube begging for shekels on patreon aren't doing jack shit to advance ethnic nationalism.

She deserves to be fucked up for shitty forced meme in pic related.

Prince Hubris was a Twitter fag who self doxxed himself and then got fired from Taco Bell. He thought he was an “artist” with Paul Town and TV Amerikwa but ther realized those guys have talent so he turned his back on his friends. I think the thot used to go by Kali Yuga.

She has my support. Shadillay

Thing is, Sup Forums is too big now so there's lots of cross-boarding between /r9k/ and here. That's why you often see the word 'roastie' used here. Going mainstream destroyed Sup Forums.

youtu.be/njiAlopzFYU

She's an ethno-nationalist and names the rabbi, you fucking moron

>bunch of lonely alt right losers donate hundreds towards her
>people call her out
>she dips out

Sounds about right.

It's obvious the people attacking her are shills, this board is pure shill. I don't think anyone here is trust worthy.

I heard this pic would piss off the girl in it. Who is?

>hit a small problem
>have emotional meltdown, shut down everything, and give up

typical woman

why do faggots circlejerk over these people

This bitch isn't even White.

If she never bitched about it nothing would have happened. People make fun of all thots here because it's a free speech board and you can say whatever you want she should have just ignored it.

That shit about "muh women not being treated right in the alt right" sounds like some shit a feminist would have said about a traditionally male community which proves she was probably just an attention whore milking patreon bux.

Basically, if you're a woman and want to be in the alt right don't flaunt it. Just act normal like the guys do.

She is race-mixed herself. I don't hold it against her but she calls herself a white nationalist despite the fact that her "whiteness" is questionable being part Indian and a minuscule part Jewish.

It's obvious that it was a coordinated attack by Leftists. But that is the nature of being right-wing. They will always do that, and do it with the most underhanded subversive tactics. If she had not responded to it or addressed it, it would have died out in a few days. Instead she allowed herself to get bullied out of doing whatever she does by them, and perhaps in that way, it does say something about women in politics. I mean, you can't get on a soapbox espousing race realism and not expect this kind of thing to happen. Enoch was flat out found out making his bed with Jewess, yet he rebounded because he largely just ignored the shitposting.

controlled opposition
don't care

>It's obvious the people attacking her are shills
250 % this. They're right now in this thread with their insults, ad hominems and fucking reddit spacing.

ITS A FALSE FLAG ATTACK BY LEFT WING KEKS LARPING AS ALT RIGHT

WE HAVE POWER THATS GROWING BY GETTING HOT GIRLS ON BOARD TO INTICE THE BETAS OVER SO THEY ARE SABOTAGING IT!

ANONS LET THIS SPREAD AND ALSO MAKE FAKE SOY BOY ACCOUNTS AND TERRORIZE THE FEMINISTS AS MALE FEMINISTS

She deleted her videos awhile ago

No question. Report all Eceleb threads

> Not married
> No children

WTF? That's like....90% of Sup Forums. You're telling us to fuck off??

You sound like the shill to me. This roastie isn't even white to begin with. And then she tried her hand at feminist tone policing and got smacked down. Now princess is in full pout mode and deleted all of her videos and put her Twitter on private. That'll show those mean boyim! Don't be a simp.

lol I like how they don’t respond to this and just go it’s muh shills. No one told Jewcarthy to sperg out on Twitter showing her true colors and no one forced Lauren to admit she was a coalburner archive.is/A22oh

>We're fucked
maybe
but things like jewtube celebrities and pol will become less relevant as The Race War draws near. The leftist openly admits their wnti-white agenda more and more every day
we wont need e-celebs and pol
the war will soon be upon our door step

youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

that's just the internet cycle, it's nothing new. Something starts off good, gets too big, the normies ruin it. Rinse and repeat; there are other sites up already that are the new Sup Forums. leave this one to the normies like reddit was

This, for Christ's sake if you can't handle the bants then kindly GTFO. Brittany Venti is a mixed-race whore but she owns it and doesn't try to LARP as some kind of trad feminist.

Who the fuck is Tara McCarthy? At least people had actually heard of Lauren Southern.
Fuck off kikes

This.

I love my black son more than I love my own children

>Lauren Rose is 19

Mormons get married at 18, no excuses.

She just has to admit that worthwhile white men are too busy fucking around.

god a hate millennial culture

Unironically user, Implying what?

>thots
What's with this word being used all of a sudden in these past few days? It's like a code word for us to recognize that you're a soyboy incel.

>you sure do fall for their traps easily.
It's shills making threads and shills bumping them. What the fuck do you expect people to do? Sage a thread with 50 active bumpers? I'm sure that'll be very effective.

She has no ideological conviction, just like any other e-celeb roastie. Sage.

This is accurate. They just echo alt-right talking points to get thirsty beta males to donate to their Patreon/Hatreon. Go watch someone actually worthwhile rather than some no-name whore.

With a schnozz like that, she's obviously a fucking jew trying to make some betabux.

This.

We've been subverted, /leftypol/ have been working on this for a long time.
>Report all Eceleb threads
implying they're even against the rules.

To an extent this. If you're going to take a "hard line" on anything, expect to take heavy fire from the opposite side, and even some from your own side. If you can't take it, get the fuck out of the way. Add to this she is a gash, and should be making babies and cleaning house. What the fuck does she have to say that a man would not say more effectively?

>Is Jared Taylor not superior in intellect? why not listen to his stuff instead?

No Charisma.

Yup, the rightwing is labeled as misogynic and you proved them right.
>Not Married
>Zero Children
>Has Opinions
>Fuck off.

How is she supposed to find a man if you act so hostile.
You also criticize women for not having own opinions and just following the mainstream. She seems to have an own opinion, an opinion that matches with yours and you still behave hostile.
Also the majority of Sup Forums is also not married

Yeah I don't get where this is coming from

I mean, her material was pretty standard alt-lite stuff, and she doesnt attract nearly the amount of thirsty betas that LS does

What's the big deal?

And she doesn't have a Patreon, so there's no betabux

>allying yourself with literal morons just because they share some of your beliefs

This is the reason why the right is such a shitfest

>part jewish
1.9% (which might as well be 0)
>part Indian
also less than 5% (and it's not exactly the worst of the available races to be)

she comes across as genuine to me and I think she's already engaged to a white guy so it's not my business at this point.

the main point is now everyone on the "right" looks like a bunch of retards.

>Sup Forums thinks it can win over minds only with men

Those alt-whore e-thots arent winning over anyone you retard.

We are winning because of the insane left and their genocidal policy. Those tradthots have a 95% already identitarian male audience.

Their are just virtue signaling for cucks like you to give them patreon sheckels so they can buy pot and get fucked by Tyroone.

We are here to establish a normie friendly ideology to save our race and nations from genocide. Pretty faces won't win over anything.

We need pretty rhetoric and a hard stance against whatever goes against our principles.

>implying they're even against the rules.
They should be. I'm sick of defending these people, since I honestly don't even care that much. I just fucking hate liars and shills.

All of them are larping. Not some or them. Literally every single female in the fucking world is larping.
Evalion cheated on her boyfriend and then mocked him on her twitter. The autistic bitch with big cow udders who drew cartoons had sex with 3 guys in 2 days.
Deplorable princess called them hypocrites. Then evalion doxxed deplorable princess and had her channel shut down. Now deplorable princess hates the right, and evalion is a communist

Just like pottery. Women are divisive and a fucking joke and shouldnt be in this movement. Look at the fucking drama they cause. Ffs.
T H O T S
O U T
O F
P O L I T I C S

Some mildly attractive whore realized she can make money off of edgy white knighting kekistani fedora lords and gets called out on her bullshit. Neck yourself faggot.

>pushing them back into the arms of the left
If that is so easy, then nothing of value was lost.
But a truly redpilled person won't re-join the left without force at this point.

The alt-right isn't misogynistic, it's traditionalist and these women are failing to adhere to tradition despite calling themselves traditionalists as well. If you can't live up to the movement's standards then don't get upset when you get called out for it.

She's a jew, fuck her. Never trusted her or any of the other air heads she networks with.

first off, she looks like a fucking jew. second, you don't enter politics to get special treatment. everyone involved in any extent in politics gets abused. i contribute more to modern day politics than most and i get constant abuse. i just don't care. i enjoy getting insults in some sense, bc it shows im getting under ppl's skin. genuine ppl support me, and like me bc of what i say, not my gender. granted, i dont slut it up 247 so.

there is almost no chance that woman wasn't a phoney... the whole leaving abruptly thing is more proof of that. go back to the kitchen, and please, shut up unless you're in it to win it!

it's 50% shills and 50% inadequate feeling right wing morons who get satisfaction out of being nasty to women they could never have who the shills managed to rustle out of the woodwork to do their work for them.

Women in general have no conviction. They are social animals in the extreme. Their need to be part of "the group" is something men cannot understand. This is why women need to be guided in life by a strong man. First their father, then their husband. If they have a poor father, they will choose a poor husband, or worse yet, choose to "go it alone" and really fuck their lives up completely.

You goys have NO chance. It is so easy to tear down everything you have built, the softest breath of opposition at the right time, has you crashing down like a house of cards.