HAPPENING

BREAKING: MICK MULVANEY AND CAREER STAFFERS ARE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER AT CFPB

CAREER EMPLOYEES ARE USING ENCRYPTED COMMUNICATIONS TO PLOT RESISTANCE AGAINST MICK

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cfpb-trump-lawsuit/credit-union-sues-to-block-mulvaney-from-leading-cfpb-idUSKBN1DZ34O
thehill.com/regulation/finance/363224-financial-firms-pin-cfpb-hopes-on-mulvaney
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HANG

THEM

ALL!

why the everfuck is it always a harry potter reference

Who?

fucking harry potter faggots

Retarded question but is Mick Mulvaney /ourguy/?

Oh yes
Trump likes him so much he gave him 2 scoops (2 separate jobs)

>Dumbledore's Army

cringe. they are literal children

You have to have the mental capacity of a child to like Harry Potter

The lack of melatonin confuses me

lets hope the other group calls themselves "the order".

And obviously comprised entirely of women + few weak willed beta soyboys

Also wasn’t the CFPB the organization that POTUS had to go to court over IOT install his guy into? Like the DS was fighting the appointment in court?
This is an interesting development.

Likely the only book women ever read.

>Dumbledore's Army
What the fuck! This is the cringist bullshit I've ever seen.

This shit is why boomers and gen x rightfully despise millennials

>Dumbledore's Army
JUST

>Dumbledoor's Army

Are you fucking kidding me?

you are correct, sir
>pic related

when people see where the money was going from this (((slush fund))) they are going to flip the fuck out

Harry Potter is forever ruined for me.

Its a sham agency, 100% Democrat run
Many such still operating under our noses!

getem muh veiny. if there ever was /ourguy/ in this situation, its definitely veiny

Like the federal reserve

checked, but dont forget about their gray rape book

Why do left wing millennials constantly act like stereotypes of left wing millennials?

Wtf is going on?

Of all the great names in play atm; Deep State, Shadow Government, cult of KEK, Shadow brokers, NSA Q group, White Dragons society, Illumanati, Lumanari...these faggots go with Dumbledore's Army...

you first, jethro

The left and the media are in a state of complete and total collapse.

lol

>Dumbledore's Army

You have got to be FUCKING kidding me?

You motherfucker.

Because it was meme'd so

A fucking leaf

Fairly easy solution, fire them all, shut it down...

How to not only get fired but also charged with sedition 101

These people actually employed with tax dollars

let's be real you faggots couldn't even tie a hangman's knot

ok, ill do it for you
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cfpb-trump-lawsuit/credit-union-sues-to-block-mulvaney-from-leading-cfpb-idUSKBN1DZ34O

thehill.com/regulation/finance/363224-financial-firms-pin-cfpb-hopes-on-mulvaney

Underrated

>This is like the time Harry Potter teamed up with those other kids to stop the evil menace in that children's book
At least we know these fuckers are probably too incompetent to pull off corruption unless put in a department that's fully compromised and no one knows exists. Their secret spy ring has already been revealed this early lol. I hope Mick and Trump tear them a new asshole and make an example of them. Then on to the next bullshit department nobody has been paying any mind to.

A child who doesn't comprehend the N fucking SA. Good try dumb fucks.

>Fairly easy solution, fire them all, shut it down...

They are all gonna be fired in the end. Mulvaney has one job.......gut the place.

Their terror makes me wonder what was really going on there. More than meets the eye perhaps??

Fire them all, holy fucking shit

cue Mikey Rogers and the Leak Hunters Flynn built
let there be blood
this will be over soon

Too stupid to realize they're weeding themselves out. Shhh... Don't interrupt them.

What the hell is a cfpb?

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

same leaf pulling this shit in every thread
glaciation cannot happen soon enough

Thanks dog

Shes got a nice pair of flablumps.

Checked

You're just gonna do this shit in every thread aren't you leaf

>it's not a partisan agency
>but let's all make a super secret democrat harry potter club
those retards are just giving the guy more exucse to gut it

Kill your self leaf

It's the same as our coutnry
Large government bureaucracies run totally beyond any oversight, and are wildly corrupt

Yes.

13 is the magic #

Obama's lefty sham agency is trying to RESIST Trump shutting them down.

Checked
Trip 7s
Kek is speaking through you brother

This kind of bullshit only happens with state level employees after they've gone overbudget or are trying to get someone fired. Usually they do it with burner phones or hushmail.com.

If this is going on at the federal level, thousands of people need to be fired and replaced with military officers.

Leftists find it easier to express themselves through fantasy terms, since so many of them suffer from mental illness

Because the fucking millennial of my generation won't shut up about it. I liked Harry Potter too but shoe-horning it into every possible aspect gets really fucking tiring after a while. Sometimes I really hate my generation...It all went downhill after we were constantly told WE had to be the generation that solves all of the big problems.

>thousands of people need to be fired and replaced with military officers.
Yes.

that gif a fake?

oh shit, i thought it was 50 shades of grain.
seems i was wrong. again.

>thousands of people need to be fired and replaced with military officers.

Best post.

Only for the Amish & Menonites. Often purchased on Amazon with Gristmill monthly and PlayQuern.

The worst, most retarded, incapable shells of humanity occupy bureaucracies. Many taxpayer funded offices are staffed with NeoGAF tier fuckups.

>Liberals literally thinking about casting “Expecto Patronum” on Mick Mulvaney

Jesus they all need gassed

They want to stop him because he is master of numbers, and the numbers don't lie. He's going to fuck them. Hard.

Checked.

HARRY
POTTER
ISN'T
REAL

I hate leafs

Trump is Snape

ID checked

>Gristmill monthly
if they don't have a subscription already, they're no waifu material

> PlayQuern
now thats just debauchery

"On November 28, 2017, a federal judge ruled in Trump's favor to allow Mulvaney to serve as CFPB Acting Director."

It starts.

>He earned a full scholarship to attend law school, where his focus was on antitrust law.

They are fucked.

>dumbledoors army

fucking memes are becoming real

do not worry dfine folk, dumbledores army CAN NOT be defeated it will remeain steadfast and be left behind after the firings to continute to preotect YOU, havent you even seen harry potter dont you know who was on that team it was HARRY POTTON, nobody can defeat harry his dad was the greatest wizard of all time! better than your dad my dad got me this job at this money factory dont worry i took good care of all your money

Checked
They fucked

you best step the FUCK off

dont FUCK with the DA

>dismantling CFPB while recognizing Jerusalem as Israels capital
>mongrellus cheering
absolute state of murrica right now

Confirmed fuckery incoming

I liked the books. Never finished the series and thought the movies were stupid. It really is sickening senpai

Can confirm

We had a government department on the floor below us at one of my jobs. We used to refer to it as the "United Nations" because it was only staffed with dumb, rude 3rd world types and fat white women.

>only book
Hey now, they read Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey too.

>checked
The coming months will be very fun.
I'd love it if he manages to catch some of them red-handed using encryption apps.
It would be a field day.

Are they required to preserve records like other government agencies?

Democrats cheer when people kill their children in the womb. They will not care at all if this fund was buying weapons from China to give to Antifa and Norks.

Bump

Top kek my ladyboy friend. I'm using this one later.

Kek

Can confirm.

obtaining any information from any government agency is like dealing with childrens minds in adults bodies. Ive seen an HR rep become irate and cry because I walked into her office at 3:45pm to obtain information critical to a national security investigation. She simply couldn't believe she was being asked to do her job at 3:45pm when she wanted to leave work at 4:00 "just one time".

It especially hurts when shes crying over this and I know I wont stop working until 8:00pm like every other fucking day.

Checked

DC user? These stupid faggots live 2-3 hours from work then have to leave work early because they have long commutes cuz muh suburbs.

wow i didnt think it could get cringier... then that juxtaposition

how are these people in government? they are fucking retards

the real red pill