Monogatari Series: Musubi Monogatari

Okay faggots here it is the final BTFO to every single crab hater.

pastebin.com/FRcGD0h8

>MARRIAGE COMING SOON
>Upon receiving his endorsement and returning home, he finds Senjougarahara there waiting for him. The final chapter/couple of pages have already been translated and are heartwarming, but essentially, while he was planning on ditching Japan for overseas, Hitagi got her company to open a Japanese branch so that she could move home and live together with him again. They were thinking the same thing and working on it from both sides. They make up and have a reversal of the scene at the end of Mayoi Snail where RRRG goes in engrish, and Hitagi goes "Koyomi fascination/tore". The indication is that he will ask her to marry him soon.

marriage coming only if she doesn't threaten to off herself again and actually commit this time

>>MARRIAGE COMING SOON
it'll happen offscreen if nisio goes through with it.

I don't like most character developments in Musubi. The only interesting one was Sodachi.

>Crab so scared of Math she threatens to kill herself

The first fight was retarded, just Crab getting mad at Math.

The second fight was thanks to Araragi's retardation.

The third fight cuz Crab was overseas and Araragi was planning the marriage for a while.

Literally all the break ups were stupid as fuck and the marriage is going to be consumated 100%.

Prepare yourself for another time skip and Hitagi being impregnated every single night.

>RRRG supernatural detective with Gaen and co.
>Not interesting

Please commit suicide NOW.

No wedding onscreen though, and definitely no kids since he's bound to be with Bat after Crab withers away from old age.

Enjoy your minimal screentime Crabfag.

>Crab so scared of Math she threatens to kill herself
JUST

I think most of them sounded pretty good and matched the characters

>Kanbaru influenced by Rouka
>Karen still following her Nii-chan
>Tsukihi still has no idea what to do with her life
>Tsubasa becoming a super hero/villain
>Araragi and Crab having a complicated relationships with many break ups

this

it's exactly what i never knew i wanted

>fuck yeah my waifu is in Musubi
>Her outer appearance hasn't changed, but her personality on the inside has dramatically changed, according to RRRG, she's ended up completely unmanageable/uncontrollable/spoiled.

I can feel the suffering but it comes with the oddity loving territory.

>Tsubasa becoming a super hero/villain
This was especially retarded.

>crab is still crazy, insecure, and evil underneath it all
>cats a commie and planning world domination out in the open
>math is miserable as always
>all of snakes manga have flopped
>bee failed college twice and is just floating through life doing whatever

thanks i guess

Oddities are the best girls

>final BTFO to every single crab hater
Literally no one cares about her relationship with RRG now, it's obvious it'll last, we hate her because she's a horrible human being.

someone spoil me on why Hitagi threatened to off herself because of Math. (Didn't watch the show) please be detailed cus I'm analytical

“You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

Basically Tsubasa at this point depending on who you ask.

Nisio wants us to suffer, I don't even want to know what is going to happen to Ononoki.

>my waifu became a fuck-up and drop-out like me
>now wants to start studying my hobby

Loving an oddity worked out quite well for me

It is not okay to bring some girl to live in your house while having a girlfriend. And Araragi is so dumb that he doesn't get it. It was one effective (not really good though) way to influence him.

>Didn't watch the show
There is no show covering those events. There's only the summary of the latest novel included in the pastebin in the OP. Just go read that.

lol Araragi is at it again

Bird failed college, not Bee. Bee is actually quite succesful, she's a police officee with 20

It didn't happen in the show, but in the latest novel.

Basically, Sodachi had no place to live and was homeless so Koyomi of course told her she can stay at his house while she's in college (after discussing it with his parents first since its their place), and they fully supported his decision(since she was a childhood friend and would stay over in the past) but Crab found out and flipped her shit and threatened Sodachi to fix everything or she would commit suicide. Sodachi moved out of course, and helped fix the relationship like she was told to.

Karen was always living with him. The other sister moved on.

But he didn't. His parents did bc she was fucking homeless. It wasn't like he was just planning to have a sleepver with her, it was a serious fucking issue.

It's his parents house and they practically forced him to.

Crab is the worst. Her weird relation ship with Koyomi is kind of cute but when it starts spilling over onto other characters it becomes too much.

Would it be okay if Gahara's father brought some homeless handsome guy to live in their house?

If it was a childhood friend who needed the help to live only during a set period of time, then it's fine.

No, obviously that wouldn't be okay and Araragi should threaten to off himself too instead of trying to let Crab know how he feels. Do you understand how irrational you lot are?

If the situation was like Sodachis then I don't see a problem. The girl was homeless, and feels nothing towards Koyomi. Does she have no trust or faith in their relationship like she got threatened over fucking Math? He flirts with a shit ton of girls and kissed others also, why lose it over this one?

Like people were saying in the other thread, it's because she's the weakest target. Crab can't hold herself against any of the others.

You don't understand buddy. When two live under one roof, the opportunity of them making out one way or the another grows extremely high

This making Crab the actual worst for just being a bully.

>and feels nothing towards Koyomi
Oh really?
>Does she have no trust or faith in their relationship like she got threatened over fucking Math
It is not a question of trust, it is a question of lovers relations. If he doesn't get what his gf feels when he brings some girl to live in his own house, than it should be fixed.

>Bullying the one person that looks even weaker than you

Crab was a mistake

>all this drama and the second breakup couldve been avoided if senjou told koyomi that sodachi could crash at her place since she was training overseas
>instead of acting like a rational young adult, she immediately threatens sodachi and brings up suicide

kek, again what a stupid bitch

by the way did sodachi became homeless because she had isseus with her parents? That's quite typical and uncreative coming from Nisionisin. He usually don't use same material he used for other characters.

Reposting one user's answer to the question "Would you allow your girlfriend to live with some attractive guy just because he is homeless?" that sums it up perfectly from last thread:

"Yes, it would be a clear sign of distrust towards and possessiveness over my girlfriend if I told her what decisions she can and cannot make. Both of which are creepy and unhealthy.

As for whether I'd feel comfortable with it, it depends on the scenario. If the scenario were, say, one in which my girlfriend had known the homeless person for a long time and felt no romantic feelings towards them, and they'd be sharing the house with 4 other people, preventing them from doing anything underhanded anyway, it would certainly lessen my unease.

And finally, even if I were a possessive, paranoid creep who was completely uncomfortable with my girlfriend living with another guy under any circumstances, my first thought would be to try and reason with her and find the guy another place to live. Not break up with her, threaten to commit suicide, and intimidate the guy into becoming homeless and helping me crawl back into my girlfriend's pants."

Doesn't surprise me at all, Crab has always been incredibly paranoid and insecure.

>ougi is a girl again

wew.

>If he doesn't get what his gf feels when he brings some girl to live in his own house, than it should be fixed.
It's his parents house, and it could've been fixed by talking things out.

her parents are dead user. read/watch her arc. it was kinda fucked up.

Her father is still alive.

Her father isn't dead, he even appeared at the end of Sodachi Fiasco being a drunk shit

Even worse. Math was truly made for suffering.

She could have had some sort of break in her life if it wasn't for Crab's bullshit.

You keep repeating that it's his parents house like it has nothing to do with him. If he did understand that it was not okay to live with some girl under one roof while having a girlfriend, he would be able to avoid this situation.
>it could've been fixed by talking things out.
That's agreeable. But it is Araragi we are talking about.

>Saving a mentally unstable childhood friend you feel you have wronged in the past from homelessness.
>Leave her to rot in the streets to not hurt your gf's fee-fees

Which one would you choose, Sup Forums?

She had it though, they became friends.

Araragi is a saint for dealing with Crab's awful personality for more than a month.

-his sister was living under the same roof
-his parents practically forced math to live at the house after hearing everything
-he has no romantic feelings towards math
-the worse that could happen is flirting which he does with every other girl and crab knows this

Judging from the context provided in this thread, he could have just said fuck you to Hitagi and told her things don't always go the way you want.
I think that's the answer although I'm a crabfag

Didn't Araragi make out with Shinobu and Hachikuji while he was dating Crab? I don't understand.

He's a sinner for supprting it and allowing it bring despair to the world around her. He should've just put her down.

>crab lost her shit over math when it's actually bird she should be worried about

>-his sister was living under the same roof
So?
>-his parents practically forced math to live at the house after hearing everything
>If he did understand that it was not okay to live with some girl under one roof while having a girlfriend, he would be able to avoid this situation.

>-he has no romantic feelings towards math
>-the worse that could happen is flirting which he does with every other girl and crab knows this
See

Yes, he kissed them both plus he groped a ton of other girls and shamelessly flirts with every girl.

it's because this:

He also kissed Doll and Bird

Koyomi was not in the wrong. He shouldn't have to ask for his gfs permission on who is and isn't allowed to stay under his parents roof. Math was in need of serious help at the moment, and that was the only thing on his mind. Crab is just insecure, and paranoid.

>61 post
>10 posters
>heavy shitposting
What a coincidence.

Full context:
>Sodachi is struggling because se cant get enough money to afford rent while at college
>Araragi tells his parents this
>they immediately order him to offer her to move in with them
>she accepts
>Senjo learns about it, freaks, and breaks up with Araragi
>she then approaches Sodachi and tells her that if she doesn't leave AND help Araagi and her get back together, she'll jump off a building
>Sodachi is scared, does leave and does help them get back together

Sodachi is a fucking saint

are you new here, friend?

I wasn't that much of a Hitagi fan and Musubi just made me dislike her even more.

>kissed Bird
when was this again?

she's always been shit, this was just more of an eye opener to everyone minus blind crabfags

Full thread of cucks
> I will allow my gf to live with other guy because TRUST
What the fuck is wrong with you? Trust is when your gf works overseas not when she lives with other man.

lol fucking lol
I guess Sodachi was Hitagi's friend at the time crab broke up?
But it's kinda funny how Crab broke up with Araragi for that. Maybe Crab didn't like how Araragi reacted to her concerns.
As a crabfag, I know how much Hitagi loves Araragi, and I'm sure Hitagi might actually have killed herself if they couldn't get back together

Last episode of Nise, he wanted to proof that he wouldn't feel anything when kissing her since she is still his sister. It was also her first kiss

math really didn't deserve any of that. crab is such a bitch. a stupid one on top of that since it's the lolis and sister she should be worried about.

why are crabfags so autistic?

You are aware that if your girlfriend is working overseas, she's very likely be sharing accomodation with other men?

>Trust is when your gf works overseas
She could be living and fucking another overseas.

>I guess Sodachi was Hitagi's friend at the time crab broke up?
It's vice versa, they became friends right after this.

Hitagi is the type of person who will do whatever she says so she would probably kill herself but the problem lies that instead of talking it out with her boyfriend, she breaks up with him then threatens her friend. It's not like they can't talk it out, Hitagi can't deal with discussions outside of ultimatums.

And you trust that she wouldn't do that.

Meanwhile, Crab is romantically involved with Cat and travels to Okinawa to meet her former crush and the person Araragi hates the most

>crabfags are as insecure and neurotic as their waifu
Who would have guessed.

>Hitagi is the type of person who will do whatever she says so she would probably kill herself
I don't think this is case, I think Crab's more level haeded than that. The suicide was very likely a bluff, she just knows that Sodachi has been cut off from human interaction for so long that she's unable to call a bluff, so such a threat is an efficiant way of intimidating her into doing what she wants. She's a clever psychopath.

But isn't that who Crab is? She adamantly demanded that Araragi kick Sodachi out, didn't work so she broke up to see if things work the way she wants. She slowly realizes that she's the one who is fucked and lost one and only thing she valued in life, Araragi. She couldn't talk it out with Araragi after this because she was shameful and thought bad about her decisions. She probably was also shocked by the fact that Araragi probably didn't desperately approached Hitagi after the break up to reconcile the relationship.

I'm sure that 99% of people in real life were they in Crab's situation would have done the same of breaking up recklessly. I think Nisioisn pulled it off another realistic stunt here.

Stop this stupid shit. Enough. Catfags will always hate Crab. They also ignore what Crab did for Cat but blame her for Araragi's mistake.

>I think Nisioisn pulled it off another realistic stunt here.

This is probably true and why people here including myself are butthurt. Too used to other fantasy relationships.

crabfags on threatened suicide watch

>thinking its only catfags that hate crab

you guys have seriously lost it

I don't like Cat, and I did like Crab before this. This is just unforgiveable. It's no one's "mistake", it's a deliberate, reprehensible act done to bully an abused, autistic child into becoming homeless because of petty jealousy.

they're paranoid about catfags just how crab was with math, the similarity is POTTERY

>I'm sure that 99% of people in real life were they in Crab's situation would have done the same of breaking up recklessly.
Threatening a homeless person who my gf doesn't have feelings for and threatening suicide? Speak for yourself user.

Why do Crabfags like her with Koyomi anyways? He kissed four other girls during their relationship.

It was Araragi's mistake.

Nah.

have you met know real women in real life or something? If I was a woman, I would have done the same thing. Whether someone is a homeless or not doesn't make sense. Imagine if this was in the US. Your boyfriend just decides to take in a homeless female into his house . Even if she was his childhood friend doesn't mean jack shit especially if she was in a foreign country at the moment. Either you are a fucking moron or just a disconnected weeb

>94/12
>Monoagatari threads

It's not Koyomi's house or decision to let her move in, it's his parents.

He could just tell her about Sodachi. Not ask her permission or something. Just tell.

but crab cheats on him with Hanekawa

I don't think he kept it a secret