Real talk, Sup Forums

Real talk, Sup Forums.

Do you REALLY care about Jerusalem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_79gXBZpJ0
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

((((((sherman)))))))))

FPBP

no

Lol no

yes, they have good bagels.

to elaborate on why, I'm not jewish, muslim, or even christian

Not really.
I kinda hope this happens in full to see the Linda Sarsours chimp out, maybe stab a few jews with scissors before being trampled by D9's.

GOD WILLS IT
>GOD WILLS IT
GOD WILLS IT
>GOD WILLS IT
GOD WILLS IT
>GOD WILLS IT
GOD WILLS IT
>GOD WILLS IT
GOD WILLS IT
>GOD WILLS IT
GOD WILLS IT
>GOD WILLS IT
GOD WILLS IT
>GOD WILLS IT
GOD WILLS IT
>GOD WILLS IT

thats the thrid time u got me cunt

why are they saying that the arabs are going to chimp out over the prez saying that

I care about anything that makes mudslimes angry.

shit, if this kike wants it to happen i want trump to come out and say he no longer recognizes Israel's right to exist and the tanks leave in 30.

They need the Dome of the Rock to fall to fulfill their prophecy and break the katechon on this ancestor simulation. Another fucking scam.

no. i hate jews. but i hate mudslimes even more

I care about world peace and to stir up more shat in the ME will only benefit Israel, which is PO now that their ISIS buddies weren't able to destroy Syria and murder Assad, so that Israel could claim the stolen Golan Heights as their own.
So they want to start another war to kill a bunch more people and steal their land while Congress claps and cheers on the murders.

So if you want more ME war and killing, then by all means, cheer for Israel stealing the rest of Jerusalem.

Give the Rabbis more room for orally sodomizing baby boys.

It used to be Saudi Arabia pressured the US not to do this. But SA is Israels biggest ally in the region now.

I think they know this means the Jews are about to go forward with more ethnic cleansing for Greater Israel.

That's retarded, Jerusalem should have been an international city, as they planned to do it after WWII. Same with Constantinople.

>Muslims will be mad

Muslims are ALWAYS mad. The entire point of Islam is to be mad.

i guess this is only possible with MbS being the new CP

if we didn't arm the Muslims at the behest of the kikes there would be no problem. the kikes are the root of every major problem in the world. your scorn is misplaced.

Probably not as much as I should, but yeah. Hope it gets acknowledged.

Muslims have always been the enemy of the US, stretching back to the 1700's.

The US is suppose to be an impartial mediator of peace negotiations between the heebs and dumb arabs. This completely collapses peace talks. Completely.

Lmao the balls on these people

for it's historical and cultural impacts, sure. otherwise, no. i only have so many fucks to give.

Muslims didn't care about Jerusalem until the Balfour Declaration. It was just another town until they realised it could be a jihad focal point.

Protip: Islam always hated the US

Peace in the middle east was never going to happen.

Only like this.

>impartial mediator of peace negotiations between the heebs and dumb arabs
>impartial mediator

>thinks grown ups believe this

Jerusalem it's the capital of the Kingdom of Jerusalem, bu nu-pol will say otherwise.

nope

Get ready:
Next few Islamic terror events (even in Europe) will be blamed on Trump for this decision. Probably for the rest of his presidency.
Every single TV broadcast about the terrorist attacks will cut to some college professor or 'expert' talking about how the US president took an action that made the Muslims mad. (Israel's part in the whole thing will be ignored)

Does this effect me or the Reeee-ing faggots on either side? No. Does it bring me tremendous joy from a salt miner? Yes.

Still waiting for why I should give a shit otherwise.

Trump is a jew lover, and lets his own flesh and blood lay with a jew and shit more jews on the earth

I couldn't give a fuck about Jews or the Middle East, I hope it is glassed.
However that being said the fact this will piss off Muslims is delicious and that is what we need to focus on and treat any opposition to it as 'anti-semitism' on the lefts behalf, thus making THEM the Nazi sympathisers.

only insofar as we can take it from the kikes defiling it with their perverse existence

it has NOTHING to do with caring about israel/jerusalem

Whatever makes mudslimes and reform jews mad

>(((Sherman)))

Oy vey

But this is actually 4d chess on Trump's part. He knows this will get many Jews killed by muzzis for something that is only a symbolic victory.

Nope not all, I don't give two shits about it.

If it leads to more Middle East disturbance, yes

Only if it was in Christian hands desu, I do feel like it is a joke we are born into this world where the Jews hold the holy land and even more insultingly we are allied to them even though they hate Jesus

Does this man put America first?

someone explain this all to me. sorry, but i'm kind of an idiot when it comes to israel and specifically this jerusalem thing going on. it's already the capital of israel right, why are the headlines talking about the u.s. recognizing it as the capital? did we not before now, i don't get it i'm a dumb fucking american apparently

There's gonna be like hundred million refugees in Europe cause of this right?

trump's allegiance with jews is the most unsettling thing about him
I hope that kike kushner get's out of the administration for being a dirty jew that doesn't give 2 shits about the american people

>I expect
That's right, Drumpf. I's massah. You's tobey. Now jump goy, jump.

Why do Christcucks hate Jews, yet worship a Jew?

the capital of Israel is Washington DC
kys

because ((Jews)) of "Judaism" are not the followers of the one true religion of old Judea. Jesus was pure Israelite
>christcuck
>election migration words
educate yourself, fedorafag
youtube.com/watch?v=v_79gXBZpJ0

how new are you here you fucking nigger?
or should I say kike trying to trigger shit

The dude that got fired from the Mueller probe was fired months ago. Note the date on the article. Trump had these card to play waiting for the perfect circumstances to play them and start draining the swamp. I think that's whats happening right now. It's gonna be worldwide, as we've seen with Saudi Arabia. I think on or before this Wednesday some HUGE revelations are going to come out. My reasoning is that there's supposed to be some sort of announcement regarding the US embassy move to Jerusalem. We're also slowly finding out about Israeli intelligence more and more in relation to the corruption in our government. There has been news in the past 2 days of Jared Kushner going to Saudi Arabia. He went there to discuss the creation of a Palestinian state backed by Saudi and other nations. I just feel like there HAS to be something that's going to come out that's going to fuck over Israel. I think by the end of all this we're gonna see the entire ZOG and what they've done be exposed.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
>The central goal of the negotiations, as described by two people with knowledge of the talks, is for an historic agreement featuring the creation of a Palestinian state or territory backed financially by a number of countries including Saudi Arabia, which could put tens of billions of dollars toward the effort.

businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8

ALSO THERES THIS VIDEO FROM THE WHITE HOUSE YOUTUBE

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
>You never know about an ally, an ally can turn. You're gonna find that out.

No. Time to turn Jews into useful idiots.

don't open the picture

My dad was there when it was under Palestine / Jordan control. He keeps saying it seemed more peaceful there than it sounds like now.

The Palestinean guide at the Wailing Wall mistook him for Jewish and apologized when he found out he was Greek.

Best thing about this is it will open up another arena of discussion about Jewish power. It doesn't really effect anything else for Whites.

Also, an assistant priest at my church married a Palestinean woman. She told us at a dinner once how she was prevented to going to church for Christmas near Bethlehem because the Israelis had stopped her at a checkpoint.

jews and muslims should be removed from Jerusalem

Good one lad, but luckily I have a dog with psychic powers to protect me

sorry bout that

How do we get Jerusalem recognized as the capital of Kekistan?

Can you provide source sauce of pic?

Palestinians are Rick&Morty fags. Who could've seen it coming

No, the point is this creates triggered Muslims and lefties of course will be triggered on their behalf, then we call them Nazis.
Trust me when I say Trump isn't stupid, he is playing 6D chess at this point.

I don't want muslims to have it

Shoo Shoo jewgoblins.

In that it'll be another step towards total Middle Eastern war?

Oh, I care. This is trolling on the best level.

He's right, you know

No, you're the antichrist. Get behind the satan!

so many larping faggots here have been exposed by this. you claim to be Christian and trad and don't see how this is important? Jerusalem was made important to Mudslimes for one reason and one reason only: to make it so their low IQ inbred descenants would constantly attack both Christians and Jews alike. this move is a giant fuck you to violent mudslimes, and our oil industry has cucked Saudi so bad with its efficiency that they will have no choice but to be OK with it. This is a domination move over mudslimes, and will show who really gives a fuck about world peace and their own countries' safety.

I hope this makes the mudshits spaz out and start attacking Israel. I wanna see hezbollah and Iran fuck up some oven dodgers.

No
But I’m hoping it will lead to a shitstorm

Then perhaps realizing there is no peace with two sides is the proper solution.

All "negotiations" have done is stir the boiling pot. Libya is a slaver's dream. Syria is a killing field. Egypt is busily murdering it's own in sectarian violence. Iraq is a shithole one dambuster away from falling into disaster. Iran is likely the next major player in a conflict, as it sticks support in everyone else's.

All it'll take is someone seriously fucking with the Saudis and we'll have the Pan-Arab War.

>palestinians are Rick&Morty fags.

If this is even remotely true they deserve genocide than other muslims.

Hell no. Let the fucking jews get it after we hoard them there

Honestly? No.
Do I care about Arabs and leftists sitting themselves with rage? Hell yes.
God bless the United States of America for giving me the gift of butthurt.

jerusawho???? No,no,no,nooohohohoho...no.

No,

>I care about world peace
World peace = mud futurism. There is nothing to be gained from peace.

Sup Forums cares about whatever the billionaires that have harnessed them tells them to care about.

Jerusalem is nowhere near my radar of things to care about.

Jew what now?

Seems like more of an anchor to keep Islam in the middle east.

Not really, but I like seeing Muslims chimp out.

>Inb4 some fag from Syria General "Huuur but muh based Muslims, you're just a Kike shill"

No one had to tell me who Jerusalem really belongs to

No
Muslims need to learn their opinions is worthless.

Maybe the kikes will start voting gop. If we can get them on our side.

Israel would destroy the whole Middle East

FUCK YOU NIGGER

fk you buddy

checks out

I do.
A lot.
Should at least go back to the UNs hands. It isn't like they declared war on Israel.

>noose starts tightening around his orange neck
>cucks as hard as possible for Israel
>jews around the world still hate him

For those that say the US does not look like an honest broker for peace. C'mon. Israel considers Jerusalem it's capital. It always will. If the Palestinians ever expect this to change it won't . Trump is just reflecting this reality.

holy shit...is there truth to this one? Are all of these actually dual citizens?

Not in the least

Sadly this is the truth in the post fact era

At one hand, it pains me to see the Jews gain a symbolic victory.

On the other hand, the autistic screeching from every mudshit and leftist makes it worth it.

test