Muslims Attack Milo Fan Melbourne

Ok Sup Forums let's do this.

After the Milo event in Melbourne a young fan was attacked by a group of Muslims.
Only two people have been arrested so far for earlier violence meaning these individuals have not been arrested...

The event was held in Kensington where there are nearby housing commissions so they may be local to the suburb.

I'll be checking various left - wing based Facebook pages to find these individuals but I can't do it alone.

All the Best.

Events:
facebook com/events/426442977758511/
facebook com/events/1942384022705024/

Go to a nazi event get BTFOd by muds. Perfect

>lebs bashing faggot lover
sounds about right

Hmmmmm savages.
Why are there any muslims outside of Mesopotamia again?
Why are there any muslims alive still?
Same thing for the jews.

I hate white men. Such pussys that won’t ever fight back. White men need to go bye bye, they are just weak now a days. Pretty sad!

Milo is a black cock sucking jew, hitler lowered his standards.

If hating islam and feminism is the new nazi.. you are in big trouble.

Kek. Most of the right - wingers had gone home by this stage. Would have enjoyed trashing the sand niggers.

Keep them contained in Arabia and the Levant. Both sons of Abraham are a menace to free peoples

>most of us are on curfew because Australia hurrrrr durrrrr

Any other pics or video what's the source

The lad who took the photos. Kenji Wardenclyffe
facebook com/Wardenclyffe.Photography/

nah
it's a job for the police
the guy who was attacked needs to make a complaint or just forward the photos to the vic police because it's obviously a race motivated hate crime taking place

>Sup Forums
Fuck off

Yeah; I live one suburb over. Story actually goes that Milos crowd were good, Antifa wanted to start problems, police on top of it though.
Antifa then went to the flats to get the Sudanese & Eritrean guys and told them to come and help with the protest against the racists - that's when trouble started.
Eritreans in Melbourne are largely Christian btw.
Should read 'Antifa bait residents into clash'

Confirmed

Bump

Bump.

lmao gave him the bruce lee