JoJo Thread

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4VR86Os4wo
youtube.com/watch?v=QSofZ27KrrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has anyone ever said Jotaro Kujo is a nice guy?

>I wouldn't lose to anyone
A HA
OH WOW

Who else playing the Kira wad?

I wish Yoshikage Kira vs. Hell was canon.

>Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
LMAO you lost to Yashiro, nigga

where I can get it?

Me and my son

Find a flaw

>inb4 dead

Just type "Yoshikage vs hell" in youtube the guy who made the mod has a download link in the description for the video of the final version of the mod.

>cold, seemingly autistic at first glance
>has zippers on his outfit for no reason
>outdated hair style

looks like a flaming faggot

Have we had any updates on the P5 anime?

Fuck off kid, class is for men

>zippers for no reason

Not alive.
;-;

Blono

Tried to torture a kid, got his shit pushed in and ran away like a little pusspuss.

>Giorno using dads moves

>GOOOOOLD EXPERIENCEEEE

look no one ever said jotaro kujo was a nice guy

why did Dio put a flesh bud on enya but not on vanilla ice?

Vanilla Ice never left the house

Do you think Josef wakes up at night sometimes, from a nightmare, screaming

CAESAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

and has to be comforted by Suzi or whoever he's sleeping with at the time?

>implying joseph remembers caesar
lol

I honestly think Joseph forgot about caesar once Part 3 was over

>Anyone
>Giving a fuck about Caesar

Why do you think that?

Vanilla Ice stayed in the mansion 24/7 and was utterly loyal. Enya willingly served him but she did leave his mansion on occasion so he wanted to keep her in line on the off chance she tried anything. She was also a critical asset to him, so he wasn't taking any chances. She probably wanted one anyway. He saw Vanilla Ice as more of a novelty and didn't want to interfere with it too much, whereas he actually respected people like Enya or Jonathan but still wanted complete control over them because they were both critical to his success or failure respectively. The only person he ever considered truly his equal was Pucci.

I mean his cock already had him hypnotized

He knew him for like 2 weeks and they never bonded once until Caesar got ROCKed.

Dio only put buds on guys he thought can betray him - Enya, Polnareff, Kak. Vanilla Ice was obedient as fuck, to point, where he can cut his head off in heartbeat after Dio tell him.

He barely knew the guy
and they were together for a month and a half in which they hardly talked to each other or do anything together
Joseph spent more time and did more stuff with Avdol than he did with Caesar

New him for a total of a month, Then flashforward 30 years and he can barely remember if he fucked some Japanese whore

That and critical allies. Enya was completely loyal but she was incredibly important to DIO's organisation so he wanted her completely under his finger.

>implying a length of time binds people more than hardships
This is how I know you have no close bonds with anyone at all

They are very good friends. I wonder if any of DIO's servants were jealous that some random Catholic kid from Florida DIO just met was the only person DIO treated as an equal.

>Trained with a guy for a month
>That guy died
Almost that exact same thing has happened to me before and I don't remember his name in the slightest

Pucci is a poor man's Wes.

>I'm a fag who can't empathize with people
>Therefore nobody else can

Fuck you

Hi

I got close bonds with like 7 people but i know them because i had more than 1 hardship than them. All Caesar did was insult joseph, throw spaghetti at him, call his name, and died. Thats no bond.

sory

You take that back. Enrico is the only good Pucci. Perla is a slut, Wes is poor and the parents were completely fucking absent during their son's traumatic experience.

hi

Dumb vampire loving scum.

>Why do serial killers do what they do, scientifically speaking? Guys like that are true scumbags, rotten to the core. Yet, I've always thought that they're actually incredibly strong for being able to commit such crimes. The "control" aspect of it interests me. There are many ways, including instilling fear, but I always found the act of controlling others strangely fascinating.
>I love Kira's personality. He is always calm, tries to keep a low profile. He consistently does his best to live a quiet life. Even if he’s a freak murderer and a ruthless villain, in my eyes (even if i’m ashamed to say it) I really admire him. If we completely ignore the fact that he’s a psycho killer, while i was drawing him i really felt like i was drawing my personal hero, and i was really happy about it.
>I was very invested in Kira. I almost understood his feelings, if only he hadn’t committed murder...
>There are things called 'angry seasons' for me. It's a time when I strangely start to get aggravated by the world's rules and regulations
>Lately, I've been told that I looked more like Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa
>In late 1980, when I had the opportunity to shake Tezuka Osamu's hand, I thought "Wow, the hand of a cartoonist is so soft and fluffy!" When I shook the hand of Mas Oyama, sensei of Karate, my reaction was, 'Whoa! So he actually smashes bottles and stuff with these soft hands..."
>At some point i came to believe that I was victim of a curse since people always ended up misunderstanding what i was trying to say! The teachers always ended up thinking that i was the culprit, so i started to think maybe everything was my fault
>My grandma, when i first left Sendai to move to Tokyo to become a mangaka, everytime she heard about a homicide that happened in the capital she used to sit in front of her altar and pray that the culprit wasnt me. I really dont understand why…

G-Guys ?
Is he okay ?
Should we be concerned ?

What the fuck was his problem?

>Enrico is the only good Pucci
true
>Perla is a slut
fuck you. i bet you post on r9k and call the other anons "fellow robots"

>she used to sit in front of her altar and pray that the culprit wasnt me. I really dont understand why…
Araki has super mutant powers beyond our feeble conprehension and just wants to draw Manga. His grandmother just hopes he hasnt gone nuclear

YES.

I want to kiss Jolyne.

Nah, Araki just wants to live a quiet life. He *feels* the pain of being Kira Yoshikage. See he'll be fine, he don't want no trouble.

>Araki sees a ghost in his room
>bitch cant you see i gotta get some sleep?!
>ghost fucks off
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

So do you expect more Rock Humans after Dolomiti? All the ones in Damo's gang are dead but given what the info pages on Rock Humans said about how they dislike human society and interaction I highly doubt most Rock Humans would agree with Damo's philosophy. We even see Aishou getting inducted by Yagiyama after his brutal cucking, so they probably try and get people like Dolomiti and whatever other Rock Humans exist in Morioh to help out but they refuse because they just want to live their lives as parasites. Dolomiti is the first to actually fit what the info pages said about them. I can see Jobin going around to all the other Rock Humans he knows to try and get them in on the Rokakaka trade now that Damo is gone. Most probably disagreed with him but Vitamin C made trying to depose him a bad move.

I was joking. Perla's only true wrongdoing is being from Florida.

>Araki's Bizarre Adventure

Rohan is a sperg, who refuse to say "fuck off kid" and keep living with his life, cos kid challenges trigger his autism.

Daily reminder Shinobu... break down... Hayato... orphanage... part... fucking depressing.

>She read his manga
>She just wanted to be with Ghost Kira and find peace
>Araki fucks up someone else's life.
>Diavolo falls off the English hotel in the background

>hating florida meme
NICE TRY, CITY SLICKER

>that was Reimi's ghost

I'm not even American. Florida is alright but California is fucking hell on Earth.

I think Araki will introduce another barbaric-style rockman who fucking hates humans, and he will Joshu. Everyone will be like "damn, we really miss that fucker", but they really dont.

>Araki could have gone on a crazy adventure to save his town from a deplorable serial killer, making lifelong friendships and unforgettable memories along the way
>fuck off already I'm tired and I want to draw manga

Why didnt he learn from his mother how to use Hamon to extend his life?

You might be right about that.
he didnt want to, he wanted to grow old with Suzie Q but then decided to try some Asian Pussy, then 9 months later SHINING JUSTICE was born

Will we finally see female rock humans?

>Araki confirmed Rohan

Welp.

what if kira carried a gun and turned the bullets into bombs?

>Damo just wants to be of use to society and people
>finally rises up from the disinterest and apathy ingrained into his race and makes something of himself
>uses his power to make life better for Rock Humans in his town
>gets his skull caved in for trying to protect his people's livelihood from thieves who don't want to pay for his product
He really didn't do ANYTHING wrong. Damo was perfectly justified in his actions.

It would draw attention

Is Aishou the most "point and laugh at" character since Doppio?

>He got beaten up by a shit-hair delinquent at some point in life

a gun is pretty easy to conceal

You're forgetting;

>none of his people cared about what he tried to do for them and go back to living in apathy like nothing happened

We still havent seen:
>Too much of the island where the Rokakaka's are from
>So there may be more rock humangos where that came from
>There is a chance that there are rock humans who disagree with the selling of the fruits for profit
>Maybe Joubin is a human and the one we see in the video may have a stand like Khnum or (Yellow temperance) where as its a shapeshifting type deal
>Maybe poor man Joubin is just getting a finger up his ass and being held hostage
maybe Joubin is a rock
>Maybe Rock humans are just the beings Kars sought out to become, unaffected by the sun yet extremely powerful
Then again it may be all shit and Araki will never touch up on these topics again

And eating sandwiches with a dismembered hand won't draw attention?

Gun control is pretty strict in Japan.

Aishou is created purely for cuddling. Doppio is a sperg with anger issues.

Nah Rock Humans aren't pillar men tier. They reference them with how they turn to stone when they sleep but otherwise they have very little in common.

Guns = Noisy
Buying guns = too suspicious for an ordinary man like Kira

he was created for being cucked and cuddling bus

Delet this

Does eating with a dismembered hand sound like a gunshot to you?

>guns = noisy
so is turning people into bombs and blowing them up, but they'll probably just think it was the rain

woa woa woa its shit for a reason
But what if Kira found a gun lying on the ground?

>Maybe Joubin is a rock
In the UJ adverts they added a rock in the background that's coloured the same as Joubin is in the digital comics trailer. Ever since then it's kinda bugged me that he might be.
But rock disease =/= rock person.
Just bothered me that they would colour the rock.

Joubin (Bus) is best Joubin.

...I wonder what happened to the bus driver?

make me

Could Josuke or Giorno cure Johnny? Would they?

Not when they're Stand bombs.

It doesn't leave a trace or sound
Who the hell just places a gun on the groun

There's this youtube.com/watch?v=R4VR86Os4wo

But in all seriousness, they can probably let Johnny regain the use of his legs.

>Josuke
Yes, absolutely
>Giorno
He'll need to get rid of his legs so he can add new ones

youtube.com/watch?v=QSofZ27KrrM

>He'll need to get rid of his legs so he can add new ones
Wouldn't it be more complicated than that?

That's why Gold Experience is not very reliable when it comes to healing

>no giorno cutting him in half and regrowing everything

He could do it with Cioccolata's help.