Moscow. Morning. Subway (metro)

Noticed anything strange?

not what?

Many books they must not have smartphones

Did they ban iPhones or something

no niggers

None of them are white

people can read on their phones too.

i used to get the train to university and id sit and read short stories by saki all the way

>slavs, white
t. half slav

no chinks

>Noticed anything strange?
too stupid&poor to get audiobooks

>slavs
>white

None of them can afford cell phones

>posts a tanned slav slut to prove slavs aren't white

No beaners.

why are they reading stood up? goddamn Russian white niggers

>moscow subway
>no one is squatting

>insulting people for reading

What is this niggery?

Not one squat. Sad!

>no shitskins
>reading books

Yep... that's the CIA.

>implying people don't read on their phones

These slavic niggas are just broke

>Moscow. Morning. Subway (metro)
Nice try slavshit. Everyone knows that true Russia metro is lot more dirty than this.

Reading facebook posts isn't "reading".

Also, books are objectively better than ereaders in every way unless for some random reason you need ten books with you.

aha

There's no urine on the floor

They are all reading 'Hacking for Dummies'

>no niggers
>everyone’s reading
I swear, if not for Vodka, Slavs would conquer the world...

Kek, I bet wifi didn’t work in this train that day. I only see smartphones when I am in the Moscow subway.

Russia printed a new book this year so everyone is reading it. whoop.

Chechens

Reading
Peaceful
White
No graffiti
Train is clean
Not using degenerate goyphones

Look how far some of them are into their books. This isn't because the WiFi went out.

>Reading from a book is good
>Reading from a smartphone is bad and anti-social
Why do people believe this?

no dumbphones

Where is Artyom?

He is with Boris

Jeez can no longer read birgers posting 'they not white', you Sir coming from a country that was ruled by an apr for 8 years...

it's really fucking creepy seeing everyone staring at their phone. it makes me sick

I love to see blacks enjoying literature. One of my good feels.

Same here. I even traded my $800 smartphone for a $14 flip phone, because I think they are evil and it's leading further into stupefying humans than the electric Jew ever thought of.

Almost no one in metro reads books these days. About a half is on their phones. Even I when I am reading a book in transit, I read it on my phone.

What. Why. A smartphone is a filly functional computer. Do you also feel evil for posting on an imageboard on the Internet instead of using smoke signals to communicate?

You have the choice to not pull your phone out every few seconds dumbass

>OMG OUR SOCIETY IS SO DEPENDENT ON SMARTPHONES!!!!;!;!!! LOOK AT THIS PICTURE WHERE PEOPLE READ BOOKS OMG WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE!!!

>charging the battery on a fucking book

The feels over a physical print in your hand > a fucking screen

Well they can spy on our convos and track us. A flip phone ain't that advanced.

Theres no chinks, camel jockeys or abos.

Poor dumb nig doesn't realize how ironic it is that he thinks black people reading is viral worthy

They absolutely can spy on your text and voice communications of a dump phone. Those are routed through mobile service providers, and providers do cooperate with government.
They can track your location through triangulating as long as your phone is connected to the network. It's not very precise, but is that much of a consolation?
You can install an app that does end-to-end encryption onto an advanced phone, and that actually can be a way to prevent spying - something not possible on a dumb phone.

>

Why are amerigoblins so fucking dumb?

OH FUCK, quick vlad, crop out the picture and repost it.

That's not american metro full of niggers and mutts. Moscow metro is very clean.

wtf is going on in Russia?

People are reading because there is no cell service

how can you even concentrate to read a book while standing in a subway?

4 people reading books on the metro in a country of 500 million?
Wtf i love russia now!!

>niggers reading and not chimping out is so significant that it should go viral

Kek

Russians all walk around with books to read just incase?

Considering what a rare sight it is to see a nigger with a book, that really should have gone viral.

BUUUUUUUT it was staged by BLM nigger faggots

Second highest opiate use in the world. And users aren't treated, just ignored.

I called it a long time ago, the Russian federation is unironically where the west will be reborn, mark my words

Better for posture.

How clearly staged this photo is?

A lot of injecting drug use, little to no harm reduction, a lot of sex workers who get a lot of business and most of them use IV drugs and don't use condoms

>the Russian federation
>the west
stop

What most of you don't know about Russia:

Russians are properly educated and love discussing art, culture, and philosophy. Really. They're also big softies, Russian men are very sensitive and emotional, in spite of being totally macho and keeping their women in line. (But don't tell them that, they hate hearing about it!)

Just because you and I live in degenerated nations doesn't mean everyone else does. Even after suffering under full-blown communist rule, Russians still have uncorrupted good hearts and brains.

>tfw no kindle and no amazon

huh, and we "lost" the war, amirightguys?

they all look really tall and they're all not slaves to social media/idiot boxes (phones)

kek that i actually know that reference

i know im a freak but i actually love the huge fake lip fad ... i use to not care for it but now im obsessed with it

Noted.

but russia is just as much of a melting pot as USA
they are just not niggers and mexicans

I can't remember the last time I had a conversation with someone without it being interrupted because they felt they needed to answer their mobile.

russian are tall

Yes, it's a photo op.

There is.
>500 million
American education.

Yeah, why aren't they squatting?

>This isn't because the WiFi went out

It's because it was never installed.
Nor the cellular network, nor FM band transmitters. Or perhaps it was but slavs did it so a month later it was botched.

>in a country of 500 million
If only you dumbfuck

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH