Endorsed by Little Marco Edition

This thread is for the discussion of John James' 2018 grassroots campaign for Michigan senator. He will be running against democratic incumbent, Debbie Stabenow.

Other urls found in this thread:

johnjamesforsenate.com/meet-john/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

John James is a husband, father, combat veteran and businessman. He is a pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, pro-business conservative who has demonstrated energetic leadership, clarity of vision and a passion for service from the battlefield to the boardroom. John James is a proven servant-leader who will represent all Michiganders and help unify Washington.

Use of John James’ military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.At 17, John made the decision to serve his country. After graduating from West Point in 2004, he became a Ranger-qualified aviation officer. John went on to serve with distinction in Operation Iraqi Freedom where he earned a Combat Action Badge (CAB) and two Air Medals, among other awards, while logging 753.8 flight hours in theater leading two Apache platoons.

After eight years of service to the nation, John James was honorably discharged and returned to Michigan to work in the family business: James Group International. Currently its President, James has led the company from $35 million to $137 million in revenue while creating 100 additional jobs in Michigan and around the country since 2012.

In addition to his Bachelor of Science from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, John has earned a Master of Supply Chain Management and Information Systems from Penn State University and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Michigan. John is also a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.

John, and his wife Elizabeth reside in Farmington Hills, Michigan, and have two extremely energetic and sweet boys, ages 2 and 4. The James’ love spending time with their parents and family members who reside on both sides of the State. They enjoy the Michigan outdoors year-round and are active members of Brightmoor Christian Church in Novi, Michigan.

Bio courtesy of johnjamesforsenate.com/meet-john/

nigger

Kid Rock need to endorse him ASAP

Nice infographic. Mind if I use this in the future?

I agree.

I've seen some stuff about him, but I had no idea that he was from Michigan and I'd be able to vote for him. That's my nigga from here on out. We're going to throw Stabenow on her decrepit ass, then get him the Presidency eventually to piss off liberals with a negro Republican President.

Fuck all Democrats vote for this fucker if you live in MI

Thank you for your support.

KID ROCK HAS TO GET ON THIS TRAIN

TIME FOR MICHIGAN TO GET BLACKED

This same thread with the same pictures was posted last night. Try harder.

Also, no Kid Rock, no vote.

Michigander here. I'll vote for him.

>Voting for a based nigger

Yikes.

>endorsed by Rubio

Where does he stand on immigration? Why are you shilling him so hard?

Fuck that racemixing nigger and his mongrel ape children. For the first time in my life I'll be voting Democrat, rather Stabenow than this nigger piece of shit.

He seems like a good candidate, but I don't know if you'll be able to get Sup Forums on his side. You'd have much better luck over at the_donald, they love how BASED he will be. Sup Forums likes controversy and shitting on others, which is the main reason everyone here tried so hard to help Trump, but if that isn't what Mr.James' personality is, he shouldn't try that, it would only backfire.

I post this thread daily. Mosst of my posts consist of his latest tweets. Outside of that information and news on him is scant. I apologize.

kill yourself, this type of pho irony just derails threads. We see right through you schlomo.

>Serve his country
You mean he wanted gibs and ended up going to war for ZOG

faux

So that's why he's being shilled. OP is a kike.

Thank you.
He is for defunding sanctuary cities and supports Kate's law.

Good idea. I'll start posting over there as well.

We need all the help we can. Can't be picky, also good optics to have non-white conservatives that support Trump agenda defeating white liberals

Yup, trying to redefine conservatism and destroy the pro-white resurgence of the last couple of years.

Where is he on birthright citizenship? What about Dreamers?

Sanctuary cities are the basics.

>pro-white resurgence

Kikeservatism is trash, natsoc is the way to go.

For as long as I've been following him, he hasn't made any remarks in regards to birthright citizenship or dreamers, but seems to back all of Trump's immigration and economic stances. That's all I know at this time. Sorry.

Read this guy's story, he may be black skinned but he's not a nigger, we got larger battles to fight than this, now is not the time to give ground to the leftists.

>Promote white genocide
>hurr we should support BASED 56%

Michinog here, you got it buddy

>LE BASED BLACK MAN!!

Fuck off he's a racemixing nigger and I would shoot him in the face if it were legal. These niggers harm our movement far more than any liberal.

if a meme "based black man" can get detroit to vote red, it's worth it. A senate seat is fucking huge, even if he ends up just toting the RINO line

>if a meme "based black man" can get detroit to vote red, it's worth it

Spineless cucks like you will be the first to get the bullet. You would sell out your race for "MUH SENATE SEAT" you have no morals because you're a kike piece of shit. Fuck you and go kill yourself.

I see McCaskill and Donnelly going, they got lucky with their opponents talking about legitimate rape, possibly Hietkamp as well

Bill Nelson isn't going anywhere, the stupid cuckservatives on the space coast are impressed he went to space. Nelson's most likely competitor is hated, governor Skeletor

An uncle tom is preferable to a race traitor. Isn't getting more support for RAISE worth a nigger in congress?

so then where / who ARE the Sup Forums approved white candidates??! Please tell me.
cuz stabenow looks white, and she's fucking up bigly. I'm only interested in getting the ball rolling on repairing the damage done over the last ~40yrs.
If you got a better solution, then put it up here. Otherwise, yeah, I'm thinking that these "spineless cucks" will be out of options and have to settle for "le based black man".