What the fuck is with California fires?

What the fuck is going on? Is God reenacting Sodom and Gomorrah’s destruction on San Fran and Los Angeles as a warning of divine intervention for their inexcusable faggotry?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/A74HPPD33?s=09
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-southern-california-wildfires-live-thomas-fire-jumps-highway-33-101-1512542659-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would God waste his time on California? Even with degeneracy this bad. California is simply a dying bear.

Ive always thought like...yeah gods punishing them because that place is surely just full of sin, however now youve taken it a step farther and it makes a bit more sense.

> just imagine all the dildos and poo stained sheets that were engulfed in the flames

>What the fuck is going on?
Probably some MS-13 dreamers started them.

Something about military lasers and burned cars for Agenda 21
Haven't looked too deep into yet

nah, that'll be Yellowstone (which completely misses cali_) so he's getting you guys with fire, everyone moves into yellowstones killzone and then there's Sodom+Gomorrah. I recommend central America lord with.

bad timing with the santa ana winds.

Is this a happening pol? Lets make some generals.

If you lived in California, all you would hear about around this time last year was "I heard Little Nino is going to give us a lot of rain. Yeah, we need it". We get a little bit of extra rain, which causes a bit more growth than usual. Problem is that growth dies and makes the state a fucking tinder box. Then when some idiot fucks up, it causes a massive clusterfuck with the help of the Santa Ana winds.

The mountain range traps moisture on one side leaving the other extremely dry and it easily catches fire.

Part and parcel of living in California

No, wildfires happen every fucking year.

This.

Nah. Just the inevitable result of drought and no aggressive burn controls. Montana got roasted earlier this year, too.

We have high winds right now. Fires are typical in the dry season.

Have you ever been to Califronia? Wild Fires here are part of our weather.

805 reporting

shits fucked

714 reporting in
fucking nothing but the smell of ash and dry as fuck wind down here

Kill uh fornicater

Simi valley here
Smoke and ash from Ventura and Sylmar fire all over the place

Idk what's going on anymore

b-but climate change isn't anthropogenic yet guys, r-right??

they should have expected us.
we don't forget.
we don't forgive.

Didn't Simi get evac'd?

yes

818 reporting... air quality was so bad today in Van Nuys today, went outside for a minute and felt like I just ripped a bongload of burned leaves. Went back inside and haven't left my apartment all day.

Is this a legit photo of the current fires? Not to go all /x/ but I seriously see a huge angry skull in the middle and to the left of the skull a smaller angry face.

it was taken last night when it first started afaik

Under-rated comment

Seconded. Ex Califag here, not born but raised there. Recently fled to rural red state, but my family is still there and I read a bit.

First off, the controlled burns that used to drastically reduce wildfires have recently been reduced or maybe even eliminated. Lord knows why, some Democrat probably decided they were racist or ugly or something. Almost 50 people recently died in a wildfire near my hometown. Fuck the bureaucrats.

Another tremendous issue California has is how much rural/unpatrolled lands and 4x4 trails are in the northern mountains. It's not even exclusively minorities (although non-whites are notoriously bad at obeying fire safety, they generally don't leave cities or controlled campgrounds and are rarely responsible for anything more than housefires.
Urban middle-class whites are the primary California culprit, partially because there are so damn many of them and so many trails. I think it would be difficult for anyone not raised in the northern California mountains to really grasp the fire situation there. It's a very multifaceted issue, and as usual it's generally city residents to blame.

>urban middle class whites

It's not that there are so many of them, it's that most are absolutely retarded and know nothing about forests because they grew up in a city or suburb.

I'm an east coast fag, but trust me. I go to uni with a bunch of these fucks

Thanks for the info. That’s some scary shit no matter what.

California must be purified by fire, Prasie KEK!

This happens literally every your you stupid faggot.

Central valley Cali-fag here. You're 100% correct, our wilderness management sucks dick when it comes to controlled burns because liberals use muh-environment to stop them. Not as big an issue in SoCal, but in central California there was a HUGE tree die off due to the pine-bark beetle so theres a whole lot of tinder up there. And the kicker, we have no money to remove the lumber, though we could pay for it by selling the timber to china, but that's also illegal due to liberal fuckery. Yeah, welcome to our collective nightmare.

To the OP's question, yeah kind of! I can't find the quote i wanted to, but it was something to the effect that the Sodom and Gamorrah story is more about how a baseless society full of corruption is doomed to fail spectacularly, eventually leading to destruction and ruin. That's California baby.

Good old sulfur fires are hard to put out since they start underground

a dying bear that needs to be quarantined and euthanized immediately before HIV infected blood ships nation wide.

We used to do Controlled burns in Colorado till Califaggots came here and changed it.

The 405 was even more of a parking lot heading into the valley than it usually is.

Im literally inhaling smoke at my house.

Stupid environmental whackos don't allow controlled burns and proper management of undergrowth because it might harm a few dung beetles.

If we don't burn, a lightning strike or some other natural cause is going to do it for us anyway. Might as well do it on our terms and in a controlled manner.

Any update on Ojai area?
I'm abroad right now and can't get info on if my house still exists or not because no one has service
Also, does no one here know fucking geography?
This area is not at all near San Francisco and about 2 hours from Los Angeles?
How fucking retarded are you to think there really aren't conservative areas of California?

Friend lives in ojai, he says fire is surrounding him.

Hasn't gotten an evac order though

Where are they even evacuating to?

I can't get ahold of my family as there isn't any service/electricty

No clue, assuming down towards oxnard etc.

Could be lasers. Could be accidents. Could be MS-13. Could be Antifa. If any anons can check pic related that'd be great.

current map of burn area.

most of it is hitting hitting the kills above Thomas Aquinas or blowing towards the ocean. AFAIK Ojai is okay for now and being used as an evacuation zone for people from Santa Paula

>How fucking retarded are you to think there really aren't conservative areas of California?

agreed, most of the state outside of the big cities is red, so quite a few of these people are republican ranchers/farmers and mexicans

*Hills

fuck how'd I mess that up

Continuing an anons finding: A74HPPD33 (@A74HPPD33): twitter.com/A74HPPD33?s=09

You need to call him right the FUCK NOW
and tell him to leave RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.
Forget waiting for evacuation orders your friend needs to be heading for the Nevada desert because California is mismanaged by a bunch of stuck up fucking fuckmeyers who'd rather not bother with evac orders as to not ruin California's Tourism.

Huh, from the pictures I got from people in Ventura/Oak View the fire looked much much closer than in that map, bu

2bh there isnt much land management agencies can do to prevent these valley fires because of the types of fuels that burn. They could do controlled burns but these light flashy fuels grow back literally a year later. It's just something that happens every once in a while.

I heard from others that ther'es a bunch of hotspots starting up, one said it's in grimes canyon rn so im not super sure. they're also evacuating some areas of north simi from what i've heard from friends.

and yea, it would be best for your friends to evac early, it's going to be 50+mph gusts all week and its gonna be strongest on friday. this is only the beginning of the ride

These maps are not updated in real time. The fire has already crossed the 101.

>north simi
Fuck me really? I haven't heard anything. My house smells like smoke

>Ojai Valley Inn area
Jesus fucking christ my friend still hasn't left. I gotta call him

idk for sure

I have friends in that area that said they were getting evacuated so i'm not sure.

this whole thing is a huge shitshow and has the potential to be worse than the Santa Rosa fire in terms of property damage.

We're a flamboyant state

Welp, I live on the exact edge of one of those evacuation zones.

I'll get a friend to open all the water pipes (property well) and flood the property.

it's actually a serial arsonist or a group of them going around setting fires deliberately

Friend is near Topa Topa elementary
>mercer ave
He's fucking bailing out

From Ojai City Council meeting earlier tonight.

I have a buddy who is a firefighter in Carpentaria and he basically said that if the wind changes they'd just evac Ojai and let it burn because it's too hard to defend.

My land is a good bit closer to the fires than that.

Look at a map you out of state fucks, this is nowhere near where it needs to be to burn the shitskins in DTLA or SF. This is literally burning between the two shities in communities that aren't completely shitty. Why can't it be a tower fire? :(

dont call them serial arsonists, biggot, they prefer the term Poly-Combustamorous

the chance of that happening is worryingly high man...

like I said, this isn't even the strongest winds we'll be getting this week, and the wind is changing direction every hour.

I'm fucking mad too because that area was one of my favorite places to hike too, hopefully it doesn't reach matilija

testing the lasers on Commiefornia, no great loss, keeps them out of Trumps hair for a bit.

Better stock up on bottle water.

Pretty much this, listening to the radio last night they lost a lot of houses because they didn't want to start implementing a plan till the morning. It was a shitshow on the Ventura fire radio last night, you could tell the firefighters who were working were shook and frustrated at the whole thing from the people calling the shots, and that there were a lot of people they couldn't get to.

Friends place in castias springs is apparently burnt to a crisp

From what I am hearing even more people are being evac'd than what was last published.

I'm hoping there's enough hard wood trees in the east to slow down the fire without any quick burning brush.

>We had so little rain, so all the trees are dry and make them burn easily!
>We had a lot of rain, which caused a lot of growth, which means more fuel for forest fires

Why can't you faggots stop trying to blame the weather and admit you suck ass at handling forest fires?

please tell me these fires are wrecking areas where the hollywood and silicon valley elite live

Nope, just white/mexican red leaning farming country

Sorry, they aren't.

This is the middle class and rural areas that are being burnt, despite how everyone else in the thread is acting.

most of the area looks like pic related except more dead and dry

there aren't many trees except for the occasional oak grove or two

99% of what's making things as bad as they are is the damned wind

When the fires in SF happened, my buddy's grandpa's house was completely demolished. Nothing even remotely salvageable remained. Felt bad because he basically lived in that house for most of his life.

Down in Ojai the trees are denser for farming. Oranges, shit like that.

Hopefully, those trees burn slower that oak and brush in the hills and that buys enough time to contain the fire on that edge.

Most of the state is a literal desert and most residents can't accept that fact.

Has it crossed the 101? I keep hearing that it has and hasn't

oh, i feel for them
we get hit with big bush fires occasionally here too

Commiefornia will rattle and turn into rubble before the end of the year. Screencap this.

You didn't read this thread at all, did you?

Yes
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-southern-california-wildfires-live-thomas-fire-jumps-highway-33-101-1512542659-htmlstory.html

I heard it has a few places on the Ventura County Fire Radio, but I haven't seen any official news for it yet. News has been keeping pretty quiet about it honestly.

it crossed it near the beach yea, around 9ish i think.

the wind is still blowing embers everywhere, even if the trees stop it it can easily spread quite some distance in the wind

also pic related from a few hours ago

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-southern-california-wildfires-live-thomas-fire-jumps-highway-33-101-1512542659-htmlstory.html
Jumping the 33 is bad, if it burns through those lines and goes up the coast there it is going to hit those inland oil rigs/refineries.

Jumped the 101 between Ventura and Carp from what I got.

Already burned down a few friends houses on the hills of Ventura, which is pretty awful to see.

The maps also don't represent the fire well. All of Creek Road in between Ojai and Casitas Springs and that slope are fried, just got told a family friend lost their house down there too.

Hope it doesn't move south into the oxnard area. I might have to dip if that happens

Ironically, if it did hit Oxnard Sup Forums would finally have a reason to actually be happy a big, blue, minority area would get burned.

That said it would have to burn straight through all of Ventura County to get there.

Punishment for communism i think.

Im in the south bank area. All it has to do is come across the santa clara river and Im pretty much fucked.

Yeah, the hope is that those trees buffer the town rather than it burning down. Ideally the fire will stay to uninhabited mountains and the landcover in the farms isn't conducive to the fire spreading.

>Topa Topa elementary
is this school... a Japanese video game?

close, chumash

this is revenge for the missions

it's named after the local mountain range.

Chumash Indian name.

Im gonna get in my truck and drive up the 101. Gonna see this shit up close

fireman in Carpentaria
he aint got no spotted dog
he had a million gallons, but, he spilled it all
if there's a fire in Ojai, and wind has a bad sound
he'll pop a wheelie and he'll bug the fuck straight out of town

The Earth is trying to purge the cancer that is California.

It's all the volatile AIDS dust that is has spread throughout

>yfw Global Warming is just the next great flood
It's nice of God to only target the coasts this time. I don't think I could build an ark.