Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2HHCmVGifk
mashable.com/2016/03/26/law-enforcement-dna-databases/#O6S.Cn.Uagqn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>youtube.com/watch?v=e2HHCmVGifk
mother burned coal, nothing to see here

...das ryte?

we...?

This has been a theory that's been on Sup Forums for a while now. Whenever your DNA is too 'white' for them, they add in the 1% africa / aschkenazi dna results to fuck with your head.

lol It's true

How do they suspect you're racist when the test can be sent to anyone?

the interview at Cracked

>paying for 100% bullshit lies
Dude, why?
Might as well spend $30 on a bottle of whiskey, grab yourself a mirror, some history books and google depictions of ancient warriors of europe to see if you look like any of them.

Guaranteed more accurate result than this '''ancestry testing scam'''

see

Deeply unethical, probably illegal

those sites are collecting data and will turn it over to the government to help them build a DNA database that'll be used to arrest people for crimes based purely off of DNA samples

Ur blood got taken at birth dude.

paying a private company to have a sample of your dna. Why?

God I hate cracked now.

>filename
how do you figure it's 23andme?

> Giving your genetic material to Jews.

Because stupid

I'll never understand it.

mashable.com/2016/03/26/law-enforcement-dna-databases/#O6S.Cn.Uagqn

it's run by women

Who mad the made the comments about not wanting to be black and how would any worker single that person out? I'd believe it if they ended up adding

So they are saying having black dna is an insult. Who's the racists now?

How do they figure out who you are though? How many on Sup Forums and in general complain about that, but have joined the military? My records are already on file because of my occupation.

Unethical.
Sad that liberals stoop so low.

>I'd believe it if they ended up adding

I'm pretty sure they did it for every result. My sister had one done and her's had the

Builds a profile when you sign up for it.

>#O6S.Cn.Uagqn
learn remove the tracking cookie

TRS forum has had the inside scoop on this for a while.
A couple of us found out that a 23&Me employee was scouring social media looking for your name before they posted your results. They were trying to find anything linking you to right leaning politics. They would then alter your results and sit back and laugh. If you sent in a DNA sample under a fake name they would send you back near random results if you were majority European. The same sample was sent in under 4 different names and received totally different ancestries each time.

The kikes running these services aren't reliable. They aren't held to any legal standard either. They could technically fabricate your entire print out and you're owed nothing. They own your DNA forever regardless.
Don't ever trust a Jew.

>paying to a company so they can sell your dna to feds
>not getting the results you paid for
They are fucking people in the ass with two cocks.

fakery is an insult.
your results must be 99% jewish, 1% BBC. does that feel insulting to you?

Good thing I did mine long before becoming a racist.

My family always thought there was a great-great-great grandparent that was Indigenous Canadian. When I was a kid we went to pow-wows, the ones open to the public, most likely because of that claim. Turns out that family member had ancestors from France with the rest of the family moving to Quebec.

This is stunning.

>paying jews to have your genetic material cataloged and sold

So they would assume its a fake name just because you don't have a facebook?
How would they even know the name you gave them matched with a specific social media account in order to verify this?

you must be new here

>now
>not seven years ago

They either buy some advanced marketing data, and compare you against a database to figure out which account is yours within a certain range or probability, or they do total guess work.
>Does John Q. Public from Iowa's profile pic look like a 99% Norwegian farmer
>Yep, this is probably his facebook account
>Better alter that result and make him think hes 3% east Asian LOL

This is what these people sit back and do every day.

This, just how dumb can the goyim get lmao

I think Ancestry is different testing. At least they have the family tree to help you out and use public records. Which is interesting when people say they're keeping all your info when the info is already public. I have spent much time with the family tree to see if anything fills out automatically, but they can already match public info that is out if you input a name.

*haven't spent

>TRS forum has had the inside scoop on this for a while.
link?

>your blood is in one database, so let's put it in a bunch more databases for no reason
solid

Mine came out as 100% white with

Its not open to the public.

Doesn't say which company it is, my guess is 23&me which is owned by a well connected Jewess. Ancestry is run by Mormons, might be a bit better.

Here is a helpful chart.

This really angers me.

It could take a while, but find your parents' maiden name and birthplace and trace it back with public census records. That's basically what Ancestry does.

>The same sample was sent in under 4 different names and received totally different ancestries each time.
Why is alt-media not talking about it?
Genetics was supposed to be exact science, this is a good scoop to wake up normies.

It's not like the people doing it don't deserve it.

>I need to know exactly what percentage white I am

is not exactly a pure motive. They don't even care about the consequence. That this data will be indexed, sold off, even held against them later on.

All out of vanity.

0% < 1%

jesus christ drive these merchants from our temples
and here i thought Sup Forums had made me paranoid
NOT PARANOID ENOUGH APPARENTLY

It was brought up like a year ago, they told everyone to stop paying for these tests. Morrakiu came back as like 2% black and it was a running gag for a while.
The alt lite social media whores don't care since they're the embodiment of the 56% meme to begin with, so it didn't get picked up by any of them. It goes against their narrative of brown people and race mixing being okay to mention it.

>WHATS GOOD MY NIGGAS
>Ayyy yo whitey! You say that again and im gonna cut you!
>Nahh homes, looky here G, Ancestry.com says im 2% africa my nigga!
>Well holy shit muh brother come here! Have some KFC

I would have to think these margin changes have limits and aren't blanketed. Inevitably there will be discrepancies when enough blood relatives get mixed in and the policy extends further into the future. It's bad form and they have little to no reason to not expect a bad end to this.

I took 23 and ancestry. 100% European.

>implying people deserve to have their DNA results fucked with after paying $200 for it
They'd probably get your DNA some other way anyways

>Morrakiu came back as like 2% black and it was a running gag for a while.

I remember that. HE BOUT TO DO IT.

Used Ancestry to trace my lineage to the Norse gods.

brilliant

Cracked has been fucking garbage liberal propaganda and not what they used to be for quite a while now, why is this what changed your mind?