Elf-san was yaserarenai

>elf-san was yaserarenai
>manga about an elf getting thicker by eating too many french fries by Meth
Are Japanese publishers finally noticing the thick trend?
Can we expect more like this?

>getting thicker by eating too many french fries by Meth
Funny, I thought meth made people lose weight.

I heard there was a second chapter for Christmas
Where is it?

She ate it.

>Can we expect more like this?
Please no. The first chapter wasn't even good, it was just about a girl getting fat with the pointy ears as a cheap gimmick, because otherwise only fetishists would care.

Excuse me, I don't know who this Meth is. The author of this manga is Synecdoche.

Synecdoche = Methonium

Artists have multiple pen names.

The joke went right past you.
Not that it was a good one to begin with but still.

How dare you joke with me you fucking insect.

Real Drive truly was ahead of times.

why would you name your pens?

40 year old receptionist is best girl.

Artists get lonely.

It was such a really good show too.
Truly an underrated gem.

Oshiete Galko-chan beat him to it.

I also can't see it being very long.

Kyoani also got into the thicc train with Maid dragon.

I didn't see it.

I have no idea what qualifies as thicc anymore, but weren't people saying that when they did Amagi?

Lucoa and Kanna.

That's wrong, none of the Amagi girls are thicc.
Sento is just curvy/healthy

You're just mad cause you don't have plump ears. Or else you'd be a thick elf.

>Can we expect more like this?
Only if it successful

Why did she come back in the end instead of just making French fries in the elf world?

She is kinda dumb.

oil is more valuable to use on enemies than to fry food with

Until McDonald's opens up location to her world, it's easier this way. Plus, the other elves would probably bully her.

elves are cute regardless of chubbiness

That's a demon.

a semen demon

This mad man cannot keep getting away with this boner inducing character designs.

He's making me wish I was a manlet martial artists

What is this, I want more

Is this ntr?

Soon.

Just sketches from methonium's tumblr.

_No

Are we finally seeing a dawn of thicc girls as the main girls?

No way, thicc girls will appear more but as just another flavour for otaku in harems and idol shows.

maybe not, but having more variety in bodytipes is already a good thing.

people though that with the Monmussu anime monster girls would become more common in anime but it has hardly been the case.

>You will never be this happy that your older brother literally ate his way through a dungeon to find you

We have two monster girl anime this season though.

Only other work I can think of is Pochamani.

Only if they eat the main girl.

Gonna talk full /d/ here for a second.

I'm not exactly holding my breath for quality. With fat and weight gain stories, Japan generally is not the place that produces the most quality. The first chapter had potential, especially since she got chubby again by the end, but I'm guessing she's gonna stay in that nebulous "thicc" range, that a lot of Japanese artists seem to be afraid to go beyond for fear of alienating people.

It could change, especially if it's more than a oneshot, but generally you shouldn't have too many high expectations for fatties with anime and manga artists. There just really isn't a market. The few guys who are deep into it are now pretty much openly catering to western people with commissions and stuff.

This is clearly not that kind of weight gain.

Methonium has made way bigger girls so there is hope.

>thick

No. That's fat. Why don't people understand that thick is about healthy sized girls. Not girls who are obviously bordering on obese.

Well it's got all the hallmarks of that type of narrative. Foreign girl comes to new place, tries out decadent food, gains weight. That's like a paint by numbers set up for a sequence of drawings, or a story.

I'd love to see how it goes, but despite all the wacky fetishes Japan seems to embrace, fatties generally aren't one of them.

Is there even anywhere the story could go? It seems like it'd always be
>Comes to Earth
>Eats fries
>Gets fat
>Loses weight
>Leaves Earth
>Rinse and repeat

Harem set up maybe? Add in more fantasy girls, probably with tinges of other fetishes? I could see like an "ogre" muscle girl thing.

Different Monster girls.

I have faith in Methonium. He'll pull it off.

I'm not sure that'd work. There's overlap between the people who like chubby elves and the people who like muscular ogres, but I think it'd turn some people off. It's be like if they added a cake to the main cast in a show about lolis; you can like cake and you can like lolis, but you're not going to win any points with the loli audience by aiming for another demographic.

He haven't made plot storyline even in his hentai. They're all a bunch of short works

Well desu it's not like he couldn't make great manga regardless. Shits like Hidamari sketch and seitokai yakuindomo (even fucking doraemon) are just few of the examples of how to make a successful manga with minimal plot and development

I agree, but my mindset with Japanese artists, and weight related stuff, is to always err that they're probably not gonna go too far off the deep end with it.

Adding a "muscly" girl, and a really "tall" girl, or whatever, just rounding out the cast, and maybe making it more a story about size, is probably the best way to keep the manga afloat.

I could be wrong though. I hope I'm wrong. I'd love for it to focus on chubbier characters.

>rounding out the cast
I'd say the cast is already pretty round.

>Thicc Oni
>Thicc Harpy
>Thicc Lamia
>Thicc Cyclops
>Thicc Awoo
>Thicc Mofu
MUH
DICK

Who made you the authority in thiccness?

Don't listen to him.
Sup Forums being full of lolifags are too enamored by the concept of skinny twigs

>Cute MILF human ends up thicc too
>Story finishes with the relaxation clinic rebranding itself as a spa for bigger girls

>Thicc Oni
Maybe pic related

>Thicc Harpy
>She tries to fly but she's too fat.
That sounds adorable.

Digits of truth

Pochaco anime when?

Imagine how big she'd be if she ended up in America.

Elf are immune to disease I think so she could eat all those crap food and not worrying about her cholesterol level or something

>Harpy manages to get off the ground.
>Starts getting sweaty after flapping half a foot forward 5 feet off the ground
>Falls down and pulls out a cheeseburg
>Lesson about how predators can easily becomes fat if they stop hunting for food
>The harpy slims back down because she is told to chase her meals
>She now chases trucks carrying burger patties

I am all about THICC but SSBBW is gross

I want to draw this.
but I'm not gud enough

Then commission someone who is

>That one good, cheap artist I know who can do stuff like that isn't taking commissions

I'm a hundred percent certain this is unrelated to the current comic but this guy also has fat kitsune.

Hnnnnng

Thick. Sweaty, kitsune

UUUGHH THICKER

>Smol Tail
But what am I supposed to touch?

Her tummy.

>tfw no SoL show about cute chubby girls doing cute chubby things

Real drive was SoL for half the series.

Do you not see her massive tits or phat ass? Yeah the tail could be bushier but cmon user.

Hot Damn

When will fukumaaya make her own manga?

>Because of this piece of crap manga Meth is no longer making hentai

Wait really?

I mean it's not as bad as World's End Harem Stopping that artist from making Hentai.

I want her to smother me in her thighs

>thicc=obese

I fucking knew it.

what are you talking about? His art is preety generic for hentai, meth's style isn't that common though.

>Thicc Mofu
Tell me more about it.

She's eats the sweaters she outgrows. Which, in turn, causes her to outgrow more sweaters.