Can someone tell me how some people have a problem deducing the order in which to watch Evangelion? I mean really...

Can someone tell me how some people have a problem deducing the order in which to watch Evangelion? I mean really, one is called "Neon Genesis Evangelion", the other is "THE END of Evangelion" and now we have "REBUILD of Evangelion". How do you fuck his shit up?

Not to mention if you really find the it confusing whether rebuilding would come after building then there's wiki which attaches clear dates to the whole thing. If you're over the age of 7 than numbers ranging from 1995 to 2012 really shouldn't be that big of a problem.

It's mostly retards that wonder about wheter to skip episodes 25 and 26 because some fags have shit taste and say they are bad.
Other think that it looks old so you should watch the Rebuilds, which is even more retarded.

Is this bait? Release order like always.

Can you read?

op is gay and i kissed him

End of Evangelion felt a lot more impactful to me in every way and was techically and script-wise superior but I still can't see why anyone would recommend someone to skip EoTV or watch it after EoE.

I am gay actually.

and i kissed u :***

OP's poor waifu got ntr'd.

Don't watch the rebuilds but just watch the series as normal then move on to end of eva. The Rebuilds are not worth any time at all.

Haha my bad. Didn't even cross my mind that anyone would ask that, since it seemed so obvious.

I always had a problem with waifus, the best ones are almost never gay and I don't know if I can actually waifu them because of that.

Who are you responding to?

Uh, no dumbass
the correct titles are:
新世紀エヴァンゲリオン
まごろに
新劇場版ヱヴァンゲリヲン

>Who are you responding to?
> (OP)
>Don't watch the rebuilds but just watch the series...

>152196079 (OP)

Can you not love someone who's not gay?

I don't understand your question.

My question is why do we so often get questions about what order to watch this shit in, when the second is literally called "The End" of the first one and was produced two years later after it.
>Can you not love someone who's not gay?
I guess you're right and but it feels in some way unfair towards her.

The modern internet user is more than likely these days a fucking idiot or a phoneposter. I guess I should feel bad I helped this retard.

There's a line though. I mean you can have a two digit IQ and will most likely understnad that 1997 came after 1995.

My disgust for rebuild blinds me to logic. Anno's revenge cuts deep.

What does that have to do with what I wrote?

mein neger

and obviously watch End Of Eva, you'd be fucking retarded not to watch it