I live in the reddest state in the Union, AMA

I'm on the side of a mountain posting through a satellite.

You're still a faggot.

The real question is why you're a flaggot. Tell us OP why did you choose the path of flaggotry?

Is it expensive to move near yellowstone?

Are you Harrison Ford?

what's your isp speeds on dial u..., i mean satellite?

I'm gonna steal that. I fucking hate meme flags.

what's wrong with meme flags?

Speed out here is easily 10 mbps. It also slows down because everyone is using the single cell phone tower in the valley for it after midnight because there's a data limit. Whenever I end up going to town it's around 50, and I get data.

Jackson Hole is extremely expensive, and Steamboat Springs in Colorado is similar. Where I'm at I'm paying $500 a month in rent for an apartment, all utilities included. In a town of about 30,000.

I'm not as rich as him I can tell you that. Ted Turner and this other guy own a large amount of land throughout the state, Ted raises buffalo while everyone else raises cattle.

Everything else is public land.

They destroy posting quality because everyone larps as whatever memeflag you want.

BLM flag? some dude trolling you posting BBC who's not black at all
Gay flag? some dude trolling you.
EU flag? literal shills

There is no benefit to them, and posters who use them are notoriously retarded. I guess people don't want to bring shame to their country so they use memeflags for dumbshit.

Why are the areas around Yellowstone havens for leftists?

>Wyoming
did you ever see this guy in real life

why is your state named after Chinese Yao Ming?

makes sense, thanks

You tell me where those $500 apartments are and you tell me now flagfag

Because tree-huggers. There's a lot of tree-huggers in this state. It's uprising.

In fact I think it would be blue if anyone here actually voted.

Or if it completely controlled by Cheney's daughter.

I have no idea who that is but nobody here dresses like that.

*suprising
*wasn't completely controlled.

How's Cheyenne? I'd like to visit the capitol some day.

>Where I'm at I'm paying $500 a month in rent for an apartment
Doesn't seem too bad for having gorgeous nature all around you. I know someone who works in GTNP, didn't think there was much out there for people who can't afford a house yet.
What do you do for work?

What's your opinion of federally owned public land?

I dont mind the confederate flag

It's nice. Enviormentalists are crazy. We have deer coming up to the window here. My apartment is in town.

I'm a web developer right now. Won't say any more than that.

I don't go there too often, from when I've been there it's not that great.

It's retarded.

You need a permit to mine anywhere for anything and they're stingy about it. BLM almost abandoned claims that a relative of mine made for the sake of building I shit you not mountain bike trails. There's so much open prarie here between the mountains that even if you made a giant mine anywhere you'll find that it's not going to do anything but remove a few shrubs.

In fact he's going down to Bear Ears probably to find lithium that's going to go in Elon Musk's Teslas. Ruining the environment for the sake of saving it. It's Ironic.

Have you had the pleasure of eating Taco John's?

Taco John's is a decent chain and I would like to help it expand especially because of its humble Wyoming roots. I also really dislike Taco Bell so I think Taco John's taking market share away from Taco Bell would be a net positive for the world.

>In fact I think it would be blue if anyone here actually voted.
Surprising, I'd think country people usually went red. My family is pretty nature-environmentally conscious, we're among country-dwelling right-wingers in rural MI.
Do you have to deal with a lot of leftists, or is that only if you're near the parks?

Yeah I thought you'd probably be something internet-related. Not a lot of biotech jobs out there afaik, one reason I'm in CA

Well said.

>I'm on the side of a mountain posting through a satellite.
Obviously, because your retarded excuse for a government would never invest in anything worthwhile, like network infrastructure.
No fiberfu for you gayboy.

>Do you have to deal with a lot of leftists, or is that only if you're near the parks?

None. Zilch. It's great. The only black people I see are at the barbeque place and they're mean as piss compared to other places. I saw literally one interracial couple. Compared to where I grew up, it's shocking. Most people go to church, dress semi-conservatively.

Yes and I would rather eat there any day over Taco Bell. It tastes way better.

Extending this, the gay community is fucking mean as piss too. Rude assholes, there was a guy that got lynched in Laramie for being gay some 20 years ago and they never forgot it.

But in the town I live in, there are a couple Muslims. But they're rare.

How often do you see bears or moose when you leave town?
Also how much snow do you guys have now? I heard last year it was waist high at Jackson Lodge for most of the winter.

Bears end up in the garbage, you don't see them often. But you don't want to run into those. Grizzlies are further north, they are DEFINITELY not something you want to run into, they actually run at gunshots because if you shoot them with even NATO rounds they're skulls are so thick that they'll just bounce off and piss them off. You do see deer, and coyotes. The coyotes are scared shitless of humans, however. I walked outside one time and heard them whimpering as soon as they saw me some 30 feet away in the dark. The deer are everywhere, and antelope also. You have to drive slow at dusk and dawn because that's when they come out, can fuck your car up.

But Mountain Lions are a real thing. Was up late one night at 3 AM, and I heard something screaming that sounded like a dying cat and a demon. They're scared of humans, but you don't want to run into one, they're ambush predators. Understand why they're so feared by natives now, they're like demons in the dark. Think sleeping in a tent at 3 AM camping and you waking up to a screaming demon lion that's as tall as your couch. It'll scare the shit out of you.

We got a couple inches right now but it's freezing cold outside. I had to turn on both the heaters in my aparment.

>I guess people don't want to bring shame to their country so they use memeflags for dumbshit.

You got me, nigga.

>Mountain Lions
I was camping in Colorado one time when I was younger and heard this shit and it scared the fuck out of me

I need to find a place like this in Texas. Tired of there being no potential partners where I live. Not that people are particularly mean here, but there's a lot of spics & asians and the white people are leftists, all the girls are college liberals and the guys are soyboys.
Texas sounds like the last potential stronghold of right-wing people where I can bike year-round.

Yeah fuck deer. I guess that's a good thing about being in the near-city, none of those glowy-eyed little shits wrecking your car and eating your garden. Do you hunt?
Luckily have never encountered a mountain lion.

Good skiing nearby?

cool, born there. now in colorado

>Tired of there being no potential partners where I live.

Yeah it's even rougher here because even through it's like 90% white the problem is that ALL and I mean ALL the women are taken by the age of 22. I had one girl I was talking to and she had like 3 beta orbiters around her every time I talked to her. Got her number, found out she had a boyfriend in another state no less.

Skiing is great, it's one of the better features of the place.

I don't hunt, but it's something I want to do at some point.

>if you shoot them with even NATO rounds they're skulls are so thick that they'll just bounce off
kek

Well I guess it's good that there's still people getting married early, hopefully land is cheap enough out there that they can have a good country life with all the outside activities, housework, skills, low crime, and natural environment that comes with having a rural family.
Are you from WY or moved there a while ago?

I'm assuming the gun laws are pretty minimal, and crime rate low... Sounds pretty perfect for people who can entertain themselves outside and online.
How is the Native American culture? I've been on a reservation more on the east side of the state, do you interact with them at all?

Are there jobs in Laramie? Seems like a comfy town where I could live cheaply and take a few classes in preparation for grad school

how much does some good, scenic land go for in Wyoming? Or is everything besides dry plains owned by the government?

Wyoming seems comfy but I find that yellowish scrubby terrain to be extremely ugly. Cody in particular was an ugly ass town when I was there. Yellowstone Lodge is one of the comfiest places on earth though desu

how many injuns live there? im tired of all the niggers and somalians in the cities (MN).

Why do we give hicks and red necks more voting power? It's almost like they want stupid people to thrive.