Need help user's? Plate number unknown? Can you find

user Can you Find plate number to solve attempted murder? Call cops-

Pierce County Sheriff's Department added 3 new photos.Like Page
49 mins ยท

We need your help to identify the suspects involved in today's shooting of two Graham Kapowsin High School students following a fight near school grounds. Our detectives have been hard at work throughout the evening and have taken one suspect in custody - but we need tips from the public to help us identify and locate the pictured suspects.
Please help us to share these images. We are confident that with your help we will bring swift justice and peace of mind for the hundreds of students and parents affected by today's shooting. Help us to show that violence in and around our schools will not be tolerated by our community.

If you recognize these suspects or have information on any other suspects involved in the shooting, please call the Sheriff's Department and/or call Crime Stoppers of Tacoma-Pierce County at 1-800-222-TIPS.

Please note that video of the suspects' vehicle has also been posted on the #PCSD Twitter and Facebook pages.

Other urls found in this thread:

kiro7.com/news/south-sound-news/police-respond-to-school-shooting-at-graham-kapowsin-high-school/659138569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

kiro7.com/news/south-sound-news/police-respond-to-school-shooting-at-graham-kapowsin-high-school/659138569

Edmonds fag checking in

needs more jpeg-

We will help you in return for helping us to bring down the kikes .

THere is a video at link-

Was blacks or beaners who did it.

Deal.

Video looks like a still can be composited for editing- Jpeg looks like mesh-

1. Why should we care
2. Who are you
3. Why are you asking pol out of everybody
4. It was prob black people anyways

just arrest any given black and you will have a nigger behind bars who is guilty of SOMETHING illegal, probably violent. just keep doing this and eventually the murderers will be found.

We only snitch niggers
Come another day officer

Check

1. Why should we care-
some people get off on this
2. Who are you
user
3. Why are you asking pol out of everybody
disassemble-
4. It was prob black people anyways
Then help fix the problem-

>implying Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general hasn't solved stuff like this in the past

Take cred or not-
Not my fruitcup, just thought you all liked gum.

Just an obvious fat Cop lulz-
Hence why I told someone else to call-
Lmao-

No shit we have you silly meme flag

2000-2005 Dark Jade Green Metallic Chevrolet Impala.

Bump for visibility

It was most likely niggers.
Sup Forums is not your personal crimestoppers. Fuck, soon enough we're gonna have LE making threads constantly trying to get us to do their job.

$20 says it's one of their mom or grandma's cars.

they rollen on three wheels tag covered?

zN53Rqh6)

Video shows a front plate. Can't find how to rip cause they didn't use youtube. My editor can goslowmo and grab screens, but the video isn't easily obtained.

"/

ENHANCE!

Front

Plate 1

Plate 2

Any ideas to stabilize the footage? I can grab but not edit video. We need stabilizer!!!

ENhanCE!

Lemme know if needed more pixels-

looks like a donut spare Right Rear

FRONT##

Another Front

Trying to get good reference points / less instability.

ANOTHER ANOTHER

Fuck! Why can't they get better cameras? The quality of those pictures... Absolutely horrendous.

Front 3 (Closer).

Anyone (can you stabilize footage). Think I need more jpeg, but getting closer-

gang related shooting, nignogs shooting each other? nobody is going to care.

>Fuck! Why can't they get better cameras? The quality of those pictures... Absolutely horrendous.

Completely agree- "/

Rear1

Rear2

Rear 2

Backend

Backed3

Can anyone grab a stable video?

Do you have a make and model?

you have to say if it was niggers or not

until you recognize they're doing this everywhere and there is absolutely no way it is caused by white racism, no one here will help.

They literally make rap songs about robbing Asians ffs

2000-2005 Dark Jade Green Metallic Chevrolet Impala.

So send em to jail- Or be exterminated kek-

Real men pull their boots on by their bootstraps-

This is the war-

Stop wishing for a better outcome and learn to earn it-

Just execute every nigger in the state, there can't be that many.

were the victims white or suspects black?

Life in prison just happens to be the equivalent-

Stop posting if your not planning to be apart of the solution. When your wasting the time of those that are fighting for justice-

Im ripping a video (but my cpu's running like shit). Need more anons!-

>Need help user's

Then pay for it, you cheap bastards.

Well spotted - a space-saver spare tyre. Or tire, if you're a mungbean.

What's with all the NYPA fags tonight? This is exactly what Sup Forums gets off on - a chance to save the day, and prove that we may all be cunts, but we're kind of ok as well...

have you looked on fb for the customary bragging that so often accompanies nogs' criminal undertakings?

CPU wont compile. Anyone have a video ripper. I can stabilize / but can't copy-

Seriously?

USA law enforcement cant into HD image stabilizers and enhancements and photographic experts so have to ask help on a basket weaving image exchange? Oh America, land of the lard-arse - too lazy to do their own jobs?

> LARP
> setting up an innocent to take the fall

GTFO

Factually most departments are underfunded. So yer your right, but I am in no way affiliated. I just assumed this was a job the Chan could handle, and would give them potential street cred. (Sup Forums solves murder) that sorta thing.

Firefox browser has video downloader plug in things

Normally I could do pretty good. But i can't rip so I am SOL. Need more experienced anons-

Will try to download tomorrow. Been working on ripping all night. Cpu funky.

Good luck to you all. Don't let this scum share our air-
Night anons-

Godspeed-