Commie BTFO

President Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday signed a proclamation declaring the Communist Party of the Philippines - New People’s Army (CPP-NPA) as a terror organization, marking a major shift in the once-vibrant ties between the tough-talking leader and the armed Left
news.abs-cbn.com/news/12/05/17/duterte-declares-cpp-npa-as-terror-group

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JQ7W7ihCI0
youtube.com/watch?v=l-CJkNqJKuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God bless

bump

First they came for the Drug Dealers, and I did not speak out because I was not a Drug Dealer.

Then they came for ISIS, and I did not speak out Because I was not an ISIS.

Then they came for the Corrupt Politicians, and I did not speak out because I was not a Corrupt Politician.

Then they came for the Communist Rebels, and I did not speak out because I'm not a Communist Rebel.

Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me.

Why would they come for you? You're not a communist muslim addict, are you? Because if you're not, if you're just a regular dude, going about his business, it's pretty clear Duterte just wants you to go about your business and be chill, he's not looking for you. Just the people trying to ruin your way of life.

Get fucked.

>First they came for the Drug Dealers, and I did not speak out because I was not a Drug Dealer.
>Then they came for ISIS, and I did not speak out Because I was not an ISIS.
>Then they came for the Corrupt Politicians, and I did not speak out because I was not a Corrupt Politician.
>Then they came for the Communist Rebels, and I did not speak out because I'm not a Communist Rebel.
found the commie

Yes and?

Fucking Commies are getting BTFO left right and center
Glorious

then they stopped coming for people after taking you because all the problems were solved?

Based and checked.
Fuck commies, wipe them from the face of the planet.

Lead paint really fucks a guy up it seems

At first I couldn't pin him down. It was hard to tell if he was just a madman, a Chinese pawn, or a US puppet to destabilize the region. It seems to me now that Duterte is simply his own man. His brand of politics and world view is unique to the nation.
Even though he may have faults, it seems like you have a man who is genuinely for his people. Best of luck.

Long Live Deterte

is anyone else having issues with capchas
mine keeps saying i must have mistyped the capcha
getting fucking pissed off

Based.

Based Du30

Based

after they stretched your butthole with a jackhammer everything was fine and the people were dancing in the streets. rainbows and unicorns everywhere

Fuck u nigger spic
Ho2jail

just get fucked commie
> based duterte

il Dutce

>still here shitposting
>"Then they came for me"
fuck i hope they do now

the literal best outcome out of all of this is if duterte can flip the philippines from a developing shithole into a first world country, like SEA's hong kong type shit.

I hope based duterte wipes commie like you. fuck you

hey dude

hello

wuts goin on mate
hows straya these days? its summer for you guys right?

its okay i guess
im getting a bit concerned with our leftists here starting to resemble american antifa
and yeah its just started
not too hot yet though
how is america is it winter there or whatever

How many people is Duterte going to kill though?
I mean, I like the guy, but I can't help but think he's taking the RWDS meme too far. What has he even done aside from slaughter all his political enemies?

ironic thread theme music

youtube.com/watch?v=_JQ7W7ihCI0

B A S E D

Weapons deal with Russia

Oh god that'd take like twenty years. He'd be trumps age by then.

BASED

Praise

He already is Trump's age. They're both 71 IIRC

No worries. Commies aren't people.

I don't whole heartedly approve of killing drug addicts, but think of it this way:
Will Duterte's men shoot and kill a greater number of people in a year than otherwise would have died from overdose?
Even if the former is greater, is this short term rise in mortality really bad if it leads to a cultural change that reduces drug use across the country?

The man isn't just wantonly killing people and ordering hits. He actually does have a consistent platform and is working towards tangible goals. Hes cleaning up crime in areas to protect vital tourist industry, and hes trying to assert himself so the country isn't caught in the middle of power plays between China and the US. In addition to all of this hes been incredibly aggressive towards Islamic militants holed up in the countryside.
I don't know if he has an exact long term fiscal policy, but he isn't totally aimless either.

Slippery slope fallacy, you fallacious fellating phallus.
Also, perhaps you should understand that drug dealers, ISIS, corrupt politicians and communist rebels are indeed bad fucking things? I suspect that you're already part of one of these groups and should be awarded a free helicopter ride.

Yeah, killing the reasons that forced me to become a second class citizen in the US
>bad

I would love to shoot you until you turn into minced meat you fucking commie

>killing drug dealers, ISIS, Corrupt Politicians, and commies is a bad thing.

Yawn. That music is so sleepy.

lively thread theme music
youtube.com/watch?v=l-CJkNqJKuw

Fuck off. When they came for the commies I joined the recruitment lines

I'm just saying that all these killings can't be good for business. I mean what investor is going to look at the Philippines and think it's a good place for a startup when its government is waging civil war against everyone that it doesn't like? You need more than the corpses of dead commies to build the foundation of a prosperous country and I'm not seeing that kinda thing come out of Duterte. But on the other hand, that kinda thing isn't really exciting or newsworthy as the shit in the OP post and I'd be surprised if any of it was translated.

Have things changed much in your life personally since Duterte came in Philianons?

Hey if it's "sliding" in that direction, you'll not hear me complaining.

The only reason why I want to live is that there's a chance there's a mormon girl that speaks bisaya and i'd marry that mormon girl.

A fucking kraut just made me piss myself laughing. My great grandfather would disown me

Every country with a struggling HDI and small tourist bubbles has issues, The Philippines is no different. There were issues with criminality before Duterte ever arrived that stifle business and investment. One way or another the troublemakers have to be dealt with. The bringing of law and order is not always silent. A few brief spats in the short term ultimately doesn't harm anything if the long term outcome is an improvement.

A country with radical muslim militants who routinely have full on fire fights with the police and military is a real problem to long term stability.
A country deciding to actually eliminate the muslim militants is a good sign for long term stability.

>216
They need to bulldoze the slums here and build apartments, try boost tourism and education and, get that sweet foreign money

That's like the dumbest thing I've read all year and it's December. Congrats.

Thanks Satan!

you musnt come here often

Good, fuck commies lel

Fire up the helicopter.

>duterte's purges act as a eugenics program
>flips most intelligent, physically fit race in the world by 2020

NPAs probably aren't even real commies anymore. They're just a well-connected group of bandits at this point.

Well, if Duterte is going after commies now, I think he may have overstepped his bounds. Not that I have any doubt that communists are violent or even that they probably should be killed, but doubtless this will come off more as, like I said, Duterte taking out his political enemies. And if that's the precedent he sets for what a President can do, that's diving headlong into banana republic tier, even moreso than the country already is. Just imagine what happens next time a lefty gets into power.

Duterte, like Trump, seems a lot more clever than the press gives him credit for, but I can't help but wonder how he's going to manage it all.

>comparing yourself to drug dealers, politicians, commies, and terrorists

You must be a serial killer or something.

wtf i love flips now

They are real commies. Commies have always been like that, criminals. They always were involved with crimial organizations.

The Commies the government are calling terrorists are basically their version of Antifa. Street cretins, actual criminals, drug dealers, back alley trash with a few wealthy liberal backers.
I won't claim that any of this is clean business, but the media isn't ever going to be completely truthful when it comes to these matters.

if only

he's only going after poorfags and not rich degenerates

Nice one lad

Bump

Sorry for the late reply wandered off
yea man its getting pretty spooky over here. I live in California as well...
Winter is just now really kicking off, gettin pretty cold.

>That's like the dumbest thing I've read all year and it's December. Congrats.
i read 10x worse every single day

>spooky
do you mean antifa wise?
and fuck living in california even if id like to be able to smoke weed
and yeah i couldnt handle american coldness

based

spooky as in like very concerning whats fucking happening. I really like California, wouldnt really want to live anywhere else, but it does have its SERIOUS drawbacks.
I live up in the mountains so it gets pretty chilly... About a two hour drive from SF and their filth is starting to reach our shores

I get it.

>I don't get it.

you guys really need to get onto removing the illegal tacos
hopefully trump fucks with your states federal funding for a while
i would really like to live in america your country has great land for sale to people
great wilderness

Nothing much, but my dad said that he didn't realize then that we really needed a president like Duterte

Maybe you should start reading smarter things, my friend

Daily reminder

Czech'd
yea man I know! A lot of the illegals are okay. I have no problem with them I just dont like how they dont pay taxes.... I think I work with one, thats what Ive heard anyway. chill dude, I practice my spanish with him
Hell yes man fuckin wilderness out here is fucking incredible. I live about 45 minute drive from some fucking dramatic mountains look up highlands lake, sierra nevadas

yeah i would feel the same way about the illegals
its more of a fiscal issue with the non-crim ones
and yes im fucking jealous
australia is basically one huge flat plane

photos do no justice though! It feels like youre in fucking skyrim out there!
I fuckin love Aussies man! theyre my people
whats the opinion of Americans there?

Are you guys bo ts

Can somebody please make a Chadrigo Duterte OC?

Duterte is the only real leader the world has at the moment.

beep boop does not compute

most people think americans are dumb from a distance but all those who have been to america love it and say everyone is insanely polite there
it may fascination with aussies though we can be funny
yes im a bot

I love this guy.

I'd very much like Duterte and Trump to become playable fighters in Killer Instinct. If the Devs are reading...make it happen bro's.

eh yea I understand that
I feel thats a pretty common sterotype of us, oh well

Kek i need my meds
Pretty tangent to the OP though which was kinda suspicious

I wish we could elect him.

>thinks communist and criminals are different

where in Aus do you reside?

*helicopter idles in the distance*

We like you in the Northern Territory. Your soldiers based here are mostly super polite and great to deal with.

how are you doing friendo
heard some cops defended a police station from like truckloads of commies

Thats good to hear
majority of the us military are mouth breathing crown eaters
I cant imagine any in the states hating an Aussie

Duterte is based you fucking junkie

Id imagine that near bases the opinion would be substantially lower