Stop being homophobic

Sup Forums is wrong once again

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27404185/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/glwMm
medicaldaily.com/hivaids-treatments-improve-survival-death-toll-still-too-high-336560
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/
archive.is/8yiqT
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html
archive.is/NdR25
cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''
archive.is/vNjZq
pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
archive.is/Qdllj
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm
nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html
journals.lww.com/aidsonline/Abstract/2012/01280/Projected_life_expectancy_of_people_with_HIV.9.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27404185/
youtu.be/5bnzyVMOZak
youtube.com/watch?v=q2376smbzl8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19584704
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17151031
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And gay men make 10% more money than straight men:

archive.is/glwMm

(so do lesbians)

You can safely serve in military and come back home. Or you can die.

Good keep pushing this shit, the more disease riddled faggots dying young the better

Until some bisexual guy spreads it to your to be bride.

Well, it worked well in the 80's. /s

But seriously, it would be a way to get rid of degenerates. But the HIV cocktail keeps them alive forever. Just ask Magic Johnson.

You can safely have heterosexual vaginal sex without contracting hiv, assuming she is not on her period and the guy has no lesions or blood in his semen. Getting aids from nornal sex is pretty damn low thanks to it being a BLOOD disease. Its only considered an std because of fucking gays shoving cocks up their ass which spreads tons of diseases.

Don’t worry. The new strains of hiv are resistant to the drugs and plenty of fags will die in the years to come.

so basically muh WOMYN must go lesbo to fix the wage gap?
Why is there a gender gap huh?
>MUH OPRESSION
Pay reparations when fagboi?

The only thing you should do with a person with hiv is shoot him in the face from a distance.

I WANT MUH MONEY PAY UP

About 1/3 of faggots still die within 5 years of their aids diagnosis. Pol is always right.

medicaldaily.com/hivaids-treatments-improve-survival-death-toll-still-too-high-336560

HIV information:

techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/

archive.is/8yiqT

White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html

archive.is/NdR25

HIV infection decreases globally by a third:

cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

archive.is/vNjZq

UK HIV decrease:

pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf

AU HIV decease:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

archive.is/Qdllj

HIV came from Haiti to New York

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm

nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html

>when you have a discord filled with 150 faggots, but you still cannot come up with sources that show a normal rate of hiv

>medicaldaily.com/hivaids-treatments-improve-survival-death-toll-still-too-high-336560

Yeah because that's older data.

Assuming a high rate of HIV diagnosis (median CD4 cell count at diagnosis, 432 cells/μl), projected median age at death (life expectancy) was 75.0 years. This implies 7.0 years of life were lost on average due to HIV. Cumulative risks of death by 5 and 10 years after infection were 2.3 and 5.2%, respectively. The 95% uncertainty bound for life expectancy was (68.0,77.3) years. When a low diagnosis rate was assumed (diagnosis only when symptomatic, median CD4 cell count 140 cells/μl), life expectancy was 71.5 years, implying an average 10.5 years of life lost due to HIV.

journals.lww.com/aidsonline/Abstract/2012/01280/Projected_life_expectancy_of_people_with_HIV.9.aspx

silly user, sex outside of marriage is immoral.

Fags die God laughs

i always knew that hiv transition rates are fairly low for sex, but then why do fags have so much hiv? Do they all do heroin?

Yeah go for it, go get aids, its perfectly normal.
Good weight loss program too.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27404185/

Homophobia is made up word to control the argument against gays. They're mentally ill, butt fucking, disease spreading, child raping freaks. Kill yourself.

When the medical literature talks about "opportunistic infections" they are generally talking about diseases people get from anal sex, that non anal sex people don't get. People who do survive from aids usually quit being faggots, have strict diets, and adhere to ART. However the ART drugs do nothing to lower incidences of aids related cancers.

I should point out the 2 year old study where 35% die in first 5 years was of faggots in San Francisco. The study concludes that San Francisco has the highest quality faggot care, and death rates are probably much higher every place else.

They are low for vaginal sex, especially if the man does not come inside and the woman isn't on her period. It's way higher for anal sex, and gays take even higher risks like coming inside along with excessive promiscuity.

Thought this was shopped. Jews sure know how to destroy all white men

but the litterature just points towards the opposite, dont get me wrong, clearely fags have way more aids, but why are the estimates for transmission thorugh sex so low?

Yeah because that's older data.

Assuming a high rate of HIV diagnosis (median CD4 cell count at diagnosis, 432 cells/μl), projected median age at death (life expectancy) was 75.0 years. This implies 7.0 years of life were lost on average due to HIV. Cumulative risks of death by 5 and 10 years after infection were 2.3 and 5.2%, respectively. The 95% uncertainty bound for life expectancy was (68.0,77.3) years. When a low diagnosis rate was assumed (diagnosis only when symptomatic, median CD4 cell count 140 cells/μl), life expectancy was 71.5 years, implying an average 10.5 years of life lost due to HIV.

>safely
>unprotected
does not compute

There is no future in which faggots have it good. Either the West will wake up and return to Christ and start burning you again, or Islam will dominate and you’ll be chucked off of roof tops. Enjoy your sodomy while you can.

to the gas chambers

why do faggot get so much aids? give me your explaination pls.
thats western muslims, the refugees that are now moving into the west, will not be no where near as accepting of faggotry as todays western muslims.

Makes you wonder why half of Sup Forums hates evolution.

The more fast and loose they play with HIV, the more resistant it will get.

HIV is insanely volatile, due to its unstable genome, and it can evolve very quickly. The best course for treatment is to do it early, so as to not allow it to diversify. The drugs won't be able to keep up once it starts surviving them.

There WILL be another AIDS epidemic if they don't take it seriously

found the Jesuit.

>do what the government says

Democrats love being told what to do and what to think

Your study is old. Mine was published in 2015, yours was published in 2012...

We never burnt the gays, just the Protestants and various other heretics. We need to bring that back, tho

Ill explain that right after you explain how easy it is to threaten straight marriage. If straight people are more susceptible to degenerate behavior because of societal pressure that discouraged marriage... then how much more so gay people?

Allright let me see if I understand this. Basically if you take anti-viral medication you can't transmit AIDS.

So basically you're saying is, if your partner forgets to take their pill and you fuck at the wrong time, something horrible and expensive over time will happen.

WELCOME TO BEING A STRAIGHT PERSON, FAGGOT! Enjoy your heterosexual lifestyle.

The funny thing is you are doing to straight people what you claim is being done to the traditional family. If it doesn't produce good results for you then why would it help gays?

No there's still less than 1% chance of disease transmission at most. Even if you miss a pill, it is still highly effective at preventing most transmission.

See

Generally you have to quit being a faggot to get your viral load so low that you can have unprotected anal sex.

WE WUZ MENTALLY ILL 'N SHEEIIT

I find it hilarious that political correctness is now pushing for social acceptance of a potentially lethal disease which has its roots in homosexuality.

The left wing mind is truly a disease to behold.

would you care to explain that mechanism?

>threaten straight marriage
please explain what you mean? higher divorce rates? just rephrase the question pls.
>f straight people are more susceptible to degenerate behavior because of societal pressure that discouraged marriage
so you mean jung people not getting married?
Im not saying straight people are not degenerate, im saying its far easier to live a completely degenerate probmiscouse livestyle as a faggot.
what are you saying nigga?
why do you faggot tag the information I posted without explaining why gays have so much aids then?
why the fuck would you fuck someone raw that has hiv?

>literal faggot shills

Look, go talk to a doctor, not the faggots in health clinic. Anal sex is not conducive to an infection free life. Thats why Prep shows all women in their advertisements, because they admit right in their literature, if you are having lots of anal sex, your viral load is probably not so low that you don't transmit.

>im saying its far easier to live a completely degenerate probmiscouse livestyle as a faggot.

Keep trying buddy you're almost there.

This

Can you explain why HIV rates are dropping worldwide in developed countries?

just rephrase the questing, clearely english is neither your or my first language.

They have tons of ads here for PrEP and lots of them feature men.

Because gays like me are going to church and not having sex outside of marrital vows...

Sure, anal sex causes infections, that lead to a higher viral load.

youtu.be/5bnzyVMOZak

KILL ALL THE GAYS
AND THE FAGGOTS

because there is more education? you are just moviing the goalpost, even according to your own sources gays account for 30-40% of hiv infections while being a low percentage of the population

afd is going to send you back either way.

yes, because english is not my first language, sure.
you larp as conservative, but you talk like your brain is soaked with cum.

You forget the part where more resistant strains are actually tamer than their counterparts. At one point HIV will be pretty harmless. Although will leave a permanent marker in human DNA just like any other retrovirus has done before.

And not just retro, diseases over time become tame infections. Syphilis used to rot the flesh, now it's relatively mild infection.

/facepalm

common core right? if your viral load is high because you've acquired multiple strains, some of which are resistant, then stoping sex isn't going to change your viral load. The virus doesn't know when you are haaving sex.

>Sup Forums is wrong once again
don't worry you pozzed faggot, it will mutate and it will be worth the tax dollars to watch you suffer from turbo-aids

>could you explain why AIDS figures are dropping
Could this chap be anything to do with it?
Peak AIDS happens then it's bound to make the figures fall all on its own isn't it, it's good at that is AIDS.

Not in a very very long time. you're whole country is a larp at this point. I will defer to the experts.

>Sure, anal sex causes infections, that lead to a higher viral load.
This is true. When you have higher viral load you are much more susceptible to generating an infection that the body's immune system cannot overcome (enter HIV).
Also, some /comfy/ music for your /its-ok-2b-gay/ thread. You guys aren't all that bad for degenerates... I guess..
youtube.com/watch?v=q2376smbzl8

Having bum sex is much worse than going around licking door knobs and you know how Sup Forums feels about paying your already outrageous medical bills sans sexual reassignment surgeries.

sounds like a good way to create a super HIV strain that can't be cured or suppressed and further depopulate California.
I say go for it.

>the chance of you contracting an incurable disease is pretty low so go ahead!
Still a higher risk when not using a condom senpai. Also who the fuck wants to even risk having aids. It'll be part of you for your whole life and you need meds to stay alive. How wonderful, more useless spending required for healthcare.

The older gays are way less Christian. they're old time degenerates and most don't belong in the church. Mcc churches are the fucking worst.

Anyone dumb enough to follow this advice deserves the Darwin award. Might as well tell people it's ok to share needles with someone who has hepatitis.

>Anyone dumb enough to follow this advice deserves the Darwin award. Might as well tell people it's ok to share needles with someone who has hepatitis.
when will faggots admit that they do not give a shit about facts and that they just want to be giant hornballs in general and get their rocks off degenerately, shove it down our throats and make us 'accept' it, infect the world, then have us pay for it all while we are at it as they die off without successful genetic reproduction into the human race?

you provide nothing of value in the end, faggots.

Because I'm celibate and you're talking about your fantasies not mine.

Here is a study that shows that faggots are still hugely problematic and a threat to themselves and everyone else, and "serosorting" or "seroguessing" is a huge delusion in the faggot community.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19584704
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17151031

>having sex
So pointless, just give me black death straight into veins, so i can experience democracy like a real man.

Don't forget, you don't have to tell your partners you have HIV in California

Common guys, don't be too hard on them. Half of faggots at age 20 will mysteriously be straight as they round their 30th birthday, even though sexual orientation change is impossible...