FUCK TRUMP THREAD

GET IN HERE AMERICAN PATRIOTS! LET'S SEE YOUR BEST FUCK TRUMP WORK!

Suck my dick jew

FUCK...
...YOU

Looks like the disease is less harmful

And the jimmy is for the looting after the noggies all chimped out to their fullest potential

>making America great is a disease

wtf I hate hats now!

Blow it out your ass, Commie faggot

Donald Trump is hero of the West
He is my unending support

I think it's firmly established by now that the Merchants and Trump are allies.

more like they reverted from position to make demands into place whey they are merchants and offer stuff in exchange

Good goy

The cure for communism is bullets and mass graves, and boy is America looking under the weather.

how about no

What exactly are leftists "patriots" too?

You're all just a ragtag collection of niggers and freaks that hate normal white people.

If you hate Communism, IMPEACH TRUMP NOW.

>PATRIOTS

You're a communist. Fuck off.

I really wish you faggots would do something already.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS FUCKING ***CUNT** LOCKED UP.

This faggot would die on his doorstep. Cowardly Trumpcunts can't fight and they can't shoot. We welcome your massacre, just like crushed you in the Civil War. You niggers wouldn't last 1 day.

Fuck trump. He’s a fucking disgrace and pretending otherwise is retarded.

drumph is our savior reeeeeeeeee

yes patriots protect "our greatest ally"

shill containment thread lul

looks like premeditated assault. Glad I conceal carry.

>crowbar
fuck yeah who /numale/ here?

I came to post here because I'm wearing my MAGA hat as I write this.

OP is always a fag.

What a reacharound.

You lost

>gordon freeman despises firearms
oh yeah thats why the central mechanic of the game revolved around the mute characters willingness to experiment with a range of different firearms, even alien guns why the fuck not
kek
maldraw is a retard

boomers leave.

>Nazis, watch out!

Gordon literally hates guns, Marc laidlaw literally made that canon you dumbshit milennial.

Like any other liberal, Gordon only uses guns when it's needed and he doesn't need any training for it because surprise surprise anyone with a Phd can figure out how simple machines work.

Keep promoting violence against the right. Easy wins for 2018 and 2020.

The game never implies anything considering he never speaks and uses guns
if you want to go by the retardation of one cog in the machine that made that game after the fact, then go nuts you dumb faggot

>he desperately wants to live in his fantasy where Valve is a redpilled game company
Protip: Gordon's love interest, Alyx Vance is a mutt and in the first game 30% of the scientists in Black Mesa were black. Valve has always been a liberal game company since its inception.
Fuck off Nazi. Valve doesn't like white people.

Faggot I played it when it was released, when it was released to a primarily white audience from a white country, cry more about it you absolute faggot, you cunts have nothing but revisionism, not able to actually create anything of worth yourselves, all you can do is change the past to suit your ideology
kys faggot
also maldraw cant draw

>burn israel burn
time to defend your greates ally /r/the_goyald

>A grasp of theory automatically gives practical experience
Wew lad. Nogunz detected.

If you keep moving the goalposts at that frequency you might trigger a mass cascade event. Aussie-bro utterly destroyed you, deal with it!

You kill literal American soldiers (the only human enemies) in half life one.
Barney and Gman were voiced by a jew.
(((Freeman)))
(((Kleiner)))
(((Mossman)))

Stop playing our video games you Nazi rat

>cure
>no guns

These faggots can't even kill people they hate efficiently. No wonder they all fucking starve to death when they have power. Good luck with your baseball bats urban retards

Mate I enjoyed killing everyone equally no matter the skin colour
actually no thats a lie I preferred killing the white npcs because being white myself I could relate to them more, oh no such a horrible racist

You're a dumb faggot clutching at old white media instead of the stellar media on offer from the progressive left
oh wait

Dude, you sound like the quintessential neolib tool. Go fuck yourself. I tend to agree that a bizarre fixation on guns is goofy, but I own a Ruger ranch rifle, and going shooting is a blast. From my cold dead hands you fake commie motherfucker.

>mfw having guns and ammo, and have been training regularly

The disease should show Evangelicals and the cure is Russia's nukes.