The united states are not a nation

>no common heritage
>no common culture
>no common language

am i wrong? america in the current year is nothing more than a faceless globalist state. american "nationalists" are deluded.

the only heritage and culture americans can speak of is multiculturalism and liberalism and both are shit regardless.

daily reminder that it was the Americans who fucked us over the most

uk is not a nation
russia is not a nation
france is not a nation
china is not a nation
brazil is not a nation

all these important nations are not, infact, nations apparently

You are wrong. You yourself may be an atomized member of a soulless post-modern concrete jungle, totally deracinated and out of contact with your millions if neighbors.

But some of us are actually people still. We go to rodeos, parades, baptisms. We harvest, tend the earth, and feast. Serve the nation, praise the fallen, remember why it's worth it.

Grow up.

>post-modern
stopped reading there
another leaf worshipping retard

Poojette slut

Stop lying to yourself. This nation has a long way to go to regaining it's sense of culture. Let's start by kicking out all non-Europeans.

That's just "white" people and niggers in the US. Asian Americans have strong cultural values and are the only chance the United States has at redemption. Indians in particular are probably going to have to save the United States from both the kikes and the niggers, since "white" Americans are all soyim.

hot

I want to insert my dick into her vagina and ejaculate semen, if you know what I mean.

I would rape my babies into that paki slut.

trumps 4d chess will change that .......

>tfw no poo gf to teach how to loo

The United States is a nation, but it's not a nation that developed organically.

It's the unnatural result of politics and colonialism.

That's why it has a high crime rate. It's not a nation where people live together and share a common culture.

It does make no sense that people in America are patriotic. Just ask them if they approve of mass incarceration. They will probably say "yes". That seems contradictory to me, land of the free, home of the brave, but I want millions of my fellow Americans behind bars, damn it.

It's pretty much a disgusting nation full of ugly people, but at least the white race is declining in number. Fuck them and their fascist cops.

She is a feminist slut and has hairy armpits

america is the shadow of europe

Dont care. Still want to fuck her right in the Ganges.

America Fuck Yeah!!

I'm white, but I question whether whites are actually superior over East Asians. I can't think of one variable where whites are better than East Asians. Asians have, on average, higher IQs than whites. They commit fewer crimes, work harder, and are better educated than whites on average. China is a global superpower that will overtake the US within the next 20 years, and Japan, despite being a tiny island, has the second largest GNP in the world. South Korea went from being a war devestated country largely inhabited by peasants to a first world country with realistic plans to have a robot in every home by 2020 in a little more than 50 years. Singapore also deserves mention as a multi-cultural, multi-racial, prosperous confucian dictatorship. East Asians also seem to be much more clean than whites. Their streets and schools are always spotless. Meanwhile, large parts of Europe have double digit unemployment, and eastern europe is corrupt and stagnant. Even intensely xenophobic states with almost no immigration like Austria are suffering from these effects, so waste no time by blaming immigrants.

How are whites superior to East Asians?

m-moar

The UK, as the name implies, is a union between at least four different peoples

Russia is basically an old school land empire, with god knows how many different peoples inside

France is similar to the UK, but rather than an equal union, their 'nation' building was a process of centralisation, forcing a certain language (French) on the others (Brettanians, Occitanians, Germans, Flemish, Basques etc.)

Chine is the same as Russia, but with even larger ethnic minorities

Brazil is a horrific mix, the evolution meme picture is accurate.

It started in the 90s. White American identity was deconstructed, attacked and mocked. The exact same thing is repeating itself right now in Europe.

White American identity is easy to deconstruct though, especially with all the wewuzzing hyphen-Americans

No heritage. No culture. No history of being pioneers and building a great nation. Whatever you say pleb, stay mad.

It really wasn't. Especially not prior the great demographic transformation of the 90s. Prior to that america was still in excess of 90% white and being american was synonymous with being white.

Pretty disappointed you just stop trying at the end there 家族です。

>>no common culture

This is not true, they are united in their subhuman degeneracy.

You are right in only one regard and ONE REGARD ONLY.

The United States can't be an Ethnostate. Our Demographics would never allow that.

However, dipshit, The United States is a nation and a very viable one.

Eventually, through identity and regional politics, the United States will fracture and descend into the 2nd Civil War. This will only happen after certain groups decide they've got 'nothing left to lose.'

In that situation, regional ethnostates are possible. I would argue that Southern White Americans are their own ethnic group and are oppressed by elitist Northerners.

>implying that importing millions of cultures would enable any to last for an extended period.

Fuck you D&C bullshit. The next civil war won't be over north/south but over race. In that case all non-whites may die.

WHO?
Source pls fampais

'White' is meaningless. In America, I, a Finn, would be equally as 'white' as a Portuguese, but tell me, what the fuck do I have in common with him?

Idiot.

Race will play a factor, but our 2nd Civil War will be mostly over regionalism. Red Vs. Blue States. Fuck off, memeflag.

You're wrong. This guys is right

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

White is not meaningless in america at all.

>literally the same argument leftists use
we've already discussed this. america has slowly and at some point was nearly completely subverted by globalist ideals.

1950's america is the benchmark for what "america" is. everything else is just jewish influence and marxist subversion.

if you think 1950's america has
>no common culture (american)
>no common language (english)
>no common heritage (europe)
then you're a fucking fruitcake.

he's probably just some salty wetback

ugly poo whore

Dear Dumb shit.

The United States of America is a series of STATES that form a NATION.
Find a dictionary you poorly educated dunce.
Your arguments are worse than what 5 year olds come up with.

I dont consider niggers as spics as fellow Americans, especially ones with long criminal records.

But it is on a global scale. I can't wait to bring down the still existant empires, America included, so that we can achieve a world brotherhood of true ethnically homogeneous independent nation states.

Dear amerimutt

The Jewnited States of Cuckmerica is a series of IMMIGRANT COLONIES that form a FEDERATION, which is a superior legal entity to that of a state, formed from the suveranity of the states that compose it.
(nation implies common heritage, brotherhood, history, culture, religion, you are a mongrelized shitskin immigrant hovel)

Find a dictionary you poorly educated dunce and look up what "nation" and "state" mean, one has ideological-cultural meaning, the other has legal meanings.
Europe and Asia are formed of nation-states, you are a thrash shitskin state.
Your arguments are worse than what liberals come up with.

its 2017, sweetie

It once had an identity as an extension of anglo culture. That has all been lost with the pushing of "melting pot" kike led (surprise surprise) BS in the last century or so.

>bulgarian rape baby trying to school the successor of Rome in the classics

it was until 60s when all the hard work and dreams of pioners were shattered ,really really sad you have everything absolute everithing to be happy and lead the world in all the sacred values that your ancestor fighted for,

I don't even consider yankees and califags to be fellow Americans.

Gay.