Can we get Youtubes CEO fired

This one woman is the greatest obstacle to redpilling normies. She is under very heavy criticism right now. If we brought our A game we could probably tip the scale and get her out.

Anybody on board?
Any ideas?

why is she a problem?

she will do it on her own, youtube exists only because of the creators, and they are shitting all over them atm,

Link to criticism retard

she a kike

She's a kike.
She was hired after Google bought out Youtube.
Google is owned by Sergey Brin, another kike.

don't you think they'll just hire another jew of she gets fired?

I hate powercuntz

I think the first thing we should do is make her name more familiar. Wojcicki (Wah-Jih-Key) is a weird name and kids won't remember it unless we make it rhyme.

So we should call her Icky Wojcicki
Sickly Wojcicki
Bitchy Wojcicki
Witch Wojcicki
Tricky Wojcicki
shifty Wojcicki .....ect.
That way the name really sinks in.

I say icky since she is trying to turn youtube into a happy feel good ZOG dominion for children.

Icky emphasizes how she treats adult content creators like children

what a shocker, jews ruin everything

Just stop. I got bored before the end of your first sentence.

All you have to do is email advertisers "As a parent," complaining about seeing their ads in front of a video of Spiderman raping Elsa.

Also, make videos of Spiderman raping Elsa and monetise them.

Tricky Wojcicki
>Tricky Wojcicki
Tricky Wojcicki
>Tricky Wojcicki
Tricky Wojcicki
>Tricky Wojcicki
Tricky Wojcicki
>Tricky Wojcicki
Tricky Wojcicki
>Tricky Wojcicki
Tricky Wojcicki
>Tricky Wojcicki
Tricky Wojcicki
>Tricky Wojcicki
Tricky Wojcicki
>Tricky Wojcicki
Tricky Wojcicki
>Tricky Wojcicki
Tricky Wojcicki
>Tricky Wojcicki
Tricky Wojcicki
>Tricky Wojcicki
Tricky Wojcicki
>Tricky Wojcicki
Tricky Wojcicki
>Tricky Wojcicki

Then they just censor shit. We gotta rev up the hate machine. And the first thing you must do is give the target of that hate a name.

Why do her surname sounds polish/jewish

>polish/jewish
good guess

Sort of a pointless endeavor, they will just appoint a new yesman SJW pozz lord. Money doesn't matter to them, they want control of the zeitgeist.

Censorship kike, she is killing youtube and making it a safe space

This

No telling if the next jew they appoint will be better or worse.

Yeah.
Fun Fact- Sergey Brin was born and raised in Russia, all of America's data is mined by a Russian Jew.
You'll hear CNN and MSNBC whine about muh Putin all day long but that never gets even a fucking nod.

i wonder why

I wish you fuckers had finished the job instead of inviting them in to survive.

and that jew will spend a few years being neutral. If they don't the Republicans will taste the blood in the water and rip Google a new asshole.

If the new jew spends a few years pretending to be fair we will have time to prep a counter offensive for the 2020 elections.

>Susan
>born Dude McBro
That's a tranny.

She touch me when i was little boy and please don't tell anyone but she raped me i cry every night because of that moment then her father join in god i can't say anymore.

kek

Susan Rapejewski

Shh she will take away myyoutube with my mine craft let's plays

Never even heard of this diversity hire. Who is she? Where'd she come from? Whose dick did she suck?

Can we get Big Sister fired? Unlikely.

I would be in favor of getting rid of her. By any means necessary.

She'll do it for us manj

Its going to be destroyed on the 14th when the cost of running youtube increases from net neutrality dying. They probably won't keep feeding the leech.

>her
May be a him.

Tricky wojcicki makin money off those predators on YouTube. Tricky Wojcicki's real goals are clear cut indeed.

This is very true, and if anyone here has any skills, it wouldnt be too hard finding dirt on her, as she is SJW-ing off the charts.

well, at this point the next one can only be better, or so extreme SJW that it will kill the platform all together.

Are you an advertiser for a huge megacorp? If so, say that if she isn't fired, that you will pull all your corporation's ads from youtube. Otherwise, you're probably shit outta luck.

>American success story
Placing Jews on every position because they got money from Christians in church. That's the whole intelligence brainstorming process Americans and Christians have created in 2000 year old history, a literal 0.5 IQ points worth management process.

see

Man. I feel bad for anyone who uses 23 and Me.

Focus on the fact that they not only show, but also promote X.
And all that while hide Y and not let it pop up on trending.
Create memes that show their bias.
>X being elsagate shit, promotion of genital mutilation etc.
>Y being right leaning content (for example Crowders antifa-infiltration video, that got so many views that it should pop up in trending but didn't due to bias)
If you don't want to feature right leaning content (since it might be more challenging to portrait it as good/normal to normies), you can limit the memes to showing how Wojcicki promotes X and is thus spreading a narrative that even disgusts normies.

That fucking image is WAY too blurry for a png file.

Jewtube doesn't make money so its already a loss and it won't budge the CEO. The only way to get rid of her is if everyone STOPS USING IT. Which won't happen since Sup Forums is addicted to it and its ecelebs

Murdoch Murdoch switched over to cheekyvids two days ago.

Wojcicki = Polish surname
Polish = racist

That's what we need more of. Good move for them

pay denbts poorland

Means nothing on a grand scale.